Fated to Love (KimCop)

Oleh Painful_Ends

πŸ”»C.O.M.P.L.E.T.E.D (KimCop Fanfiction) The CEO of Moonshine chasing an ordinary guy, he met by a chance. The... Lebih Banyak

Prologue: Everything's Begin for a Reason
Chapter 1: Love at Second Sight
Chapter 2: Look at me, Only me
Chapter 3: 10 Reasons of Disliking
Chapter 4: Extra Luggage of Mine
Chapter 5: First Step, First Plan
Chapter 6: Signing In, Signing Out
Chapter 7: Stay with me, Stay in my life
Chapter 8: Love is in the Air
Chapter 9: Jealousy Incarnate
Chapter 11: Loving you is my Favorite Mistake
Chapter 12: Where do the Heartbroken goes
Chapter 13: Hard to say I'm sorry
Chapter 14: Pretend Until it Last
Chapter 15: Barrier, Separate us!
Chapter 16: Time is Over but Feelings is Never
Chapter 17: Keep Holding in Lies
Chapter 18: Love Grows, Decision Knows
Chapter 19: Stupidity Strikes
Chapter 20: Holding on, Holding off
Chapter 21: Foolish heart
Chapter 22: Gazing Love
Chapter 23: No Matter What Happen
Chapter 24: Bitter-Sweet Candy
Chapter 25: Back Off
Chapter 26: See the Light
Chapter 27: Lasting Love
Chapter 28: Time with you
Chapter 29: Stormy Night
Chapter 30: Brightest Light
Chapter 31: Fall from the Past
Chapter 32: Love that Bind Us
Chapter 33: Fated to Love
Chapter 34: Fated to Last Forever
Extra Chapter: Everyone Deserves to be Happy
Epilogue: Fated to End

Chapter 10: Third Wheel

642 50 18
Oleh Painful_Ends

THIRD WHEEL

Kim fix his blue suit while facing the whole body mirror in his room. The moment, Copter made his entrance.

“Condition and term number 3, No one nor the contractor or the owner, will date other person until the contract didn’t end.” Copter cross his arms when Kim turn his head to him.

Kim look to Copter who’s standing beside the door. Even he saw how irritate Copter in early this morning, he didn’t utter any words and continue to fix himself in the mirror.

“You failed to follow it. Yesterday, we agreed to have a lunch together but you didn’t came because you accompany Ms. Hara.” Copter explanation.

The other man already done securing his handsomeness and turn, just to face the complainant.

“We’re both failed to follow that condition.” Kim walk outside his room, the moment he finish to say it.

Copter follow him. "What are you saying?” He can’t understand what Kim’s word.

Kim continue picking up everything he needs for this day. While Copter, still following him everywhere.

“Hey!” Copter hold Kim’s wrist, the moment he irritates more. Since yesterday, Kim talk so little that made Copter annoyed.

Kim slowly turn his head. “You have a lunch date with Godt yesterday, right?”

The time Copter heard it, his grip in Kim’s wrist slowly pull out. He can’t talk nor move. He stay in the place where he was standing. Until, Dhara went down in the stair.

“I am ready!” Dhara say in her cheerful way.

But her cheerfulness erase when she learn that there’s something weird ambiance in her two daddy.

“Did the two of you fight? Daddy?” Her sad voice bloom.

Copter look to his daughter and smile that there’s nothing wrong. “No! Baby, where just talking.” He went towards his daughter. “Where’s my goodbye kiss?”

The smile drawn in Dhara’s face again. Copter bend a little, just Dhara kiss him in his cheek. Then, their daughter run towards her other daddy.

“Daddy! You promise me before that you will never hurt daddy Copter.” Dhara told to her daddy Kim.

“I know baby. I will never do that.” Kim patted his daughter’s head. “Let’s go! Mr. Yada waiting us.” He added. Then look to Copter first before he walk, together his daughter towards the main door.

.
.
.
.
.

***

(Flashback)

Tee open the door when the last knock made. The first thing he see is Kim, smiling to him.

“Are you OK now?” Kim step inside and place his palm in Tee’s forehead. Just to check the temperature of the other man.

Tee hit Kim’s hand. “As if, you are worried for real.” He close the door when Kim went inside. “How did you come here? Did you come with Yada?” He ask Kim after securing that the door is already locked.

"No. By riding a taxi." Kim sit in the couch first. “Can I sleep here?”

Tee walk towards Kim and cross his arms. “Did the two of you fight?”

Kim sigh. “I just saw him with his ex-boyfriend.” Sadness, heard in his voice.

Tee sit beside Kim. “So you felt jealous. That’s why you are here.” He conclude.

Kim lay his body and made Tee’s lap as his pillow. And he cross his arms while closing his eyes. “Can you just comfort your bestfriend? Look! I am not OK.” He explain.

“You just come here if you need me.”

“Hey!” Kim open his eyes. “That’s not true. I come here when I miss you.” He complain.

Tee smile. “Fine!” He agree. He just want to tease Kim.

Kim face Tee’s tummy and his arms coil around in it. It made Tee to starts patting Kim’s head.

“I don’t want to feel this.” Kim complain and starts to make a noise of cry.

“Say more. I will listen.”
They stay in that position for almost a half hour. No one take a risk of saying a single words. The only thing they heard a painful shed tears coming from Kim.

“You really like him so much.” Tee’s words. “Seeing you like this, tells how much you really like him and no words can describe it.” He added.

Kim sit properly and wipe his tears before facing his bestfriend. A minute passed before Kim utter a words that thrown to Tee. “Can we start over again?”

Tee’s world stops for a while after hearing his bestfriend, brief and direct to the point question.

“Can you date me now?” He added when Tee didn’t do or response to him. “Or it will be the same answer, Tee?”

Tee look away to Kim’s stare. And when Tee’s eyes avoid Kim, the CEO already knew what the answer and result is.

“So? At the end, you can’t love me back, Tee. You always see me as your bestfriend only.” Kim sigh, just to free himself from the heavy pain he felt.

“Why you ask me all of a sudden? Are you going to make me the rebound to your undying love to Copter? Are you going to make me the substitute? If Copter can’t love you back?” Tee look to Kim, straight to the eyes of the young man who’s really desperate.

“Not that Tee.” Kim lay his back in the couch and relax himself. “I just want to know why you can’t love me. Maybe? Or probably your reason is the same to Copter.” He continue.

The silence came around them but it broke, the moment Tee laugh so hard.

“Too much drama, Kim! It never suits in your character. I can’t love you because you’re so desperate like this, too much possessive even you don’t have a right, too much handsome that I don’t want a rival because of your good looking face, and lastly, you’re my bestfriend. I don’t like to feel the awkwardness.” Tee’s explanation. Then, he turn his face to Kim. “Do you think, we’ve the same reason? Can you just let Copter to feel it? You can’t force him, Kim. Be patience.” He tap Kim’s shoulder before he stand.

(End of Flashback)

***

.
.

Everyone’s attention in Design Department team is thrown when the two person come inside. Everyone’s didn’t utter any words since they didn’t know what’s happening now.

“Kim!” Hara shouted while the man owned by the name didn’t mind it and continue to walk. “Kim! Can you just stop being so childish!” Hara is totally loosen her tempered.

Kim stop before he get near at Tee’s office. He turn his head and face Hara. “I already told, I don’t want to come. Do you think that I want to witness the engagement of Ms. Sunisa and her soon to be husband?” He’s calmly ask Hara.

Hara inhale so deep, just to lessen what she feel now. “Just 30 minutes Kim. Look! A lot of your relatives in your mom’s side will come, so as her  son, you need to come. I’ll accompany you there.”

Kim look around first and saw that everyone’s looking at him before his focus back to Hara. “I don’t want!” Then, he turn back to Hara.

When he turn back, Tee is already standing beside of his office door. “The two of you are so noisy. Everyone here are working but because two of you fighting, they’re distracted already.” Then, he walk to get near in the two. 

The moment Tee made his last step, Kim walk and went inside of Tee’s office. Hara is left and accompanied by Tee now.

“Your bestfriend is too stubborn. He never listen to me.” Hara’s complain when Kim is already gone in her sight.

Tee look at his office first before he face again the stressful lady. “I’ll talk him about this. Since Auntie Sunisa, ask and plead if I can bring Kim there.”

The lady breathe well when she heard Tee’s words. A relief feeling came to her. “Thank you, Tee. You’re the best!” Hara smile. “So? I need to go back now.” Then, she starts to walk away.

Hara is already gone when Tee face his coworkers.

“The drama is already ended. So, back to work everyone.” The last words Tee said before he went to his office.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***

(Flashback)

Kim went in Tee’s room. His bestfriend already lying in his bed while reading English novel book. Tee realized that Kim is standing in his door and put down his book.

“Are you going to sleep now?” Kim’s arm crossed.

Tee closed the book and place it, in the table beside his bed. “Not yet.”

“Then, let’s sleep. I already tired.” Kim went to Tee’s bed and let his body to lie.

“Hey!” Tee slap Kim’s hand that coil in his tummy. “I agreed that you will sleep here but in the guest room not here.” He protest.

“Why are you complaining? We’re always did it before, sleeping in the same bed. What’s the matter now?” Kim move a bit to get his body touch Tee’s body too.

“It’s different now Kim. You have Copter in your life.” Tee trying to pull out Kim’s arm in his body.

“So? Are you jealous because of Copter?”

“What the fuck!” He hit Kim’s head that made the man pull away his arm and rub the part of his head, hit by his bestfriend. Then he turn his back to Kim. “Don’t make any noise. Just sleep!”

Kim hug Tee but the other didn’t complain. Tee turn his body to Kim, their face is inch way that the air they breathe is the same. No one utter a single words but action speaks louder than words. Kim taste Tee’s soft lips without thinking twice. Quickly and romantic kiss.

“I still like you, Tee.” Kim’s confession, short but understandable.

“Our time is already ended. You have Copter and I have my own life. Let’s stay what we are now.” Tee’s words before he close his eyes.

Kim didn’t realize that he’s already smiling while looking to his bestfriend. 

(End of flashback)

***

.
.
.

K

im is looking good in his red suit. A perfect to bring out his handsomeness. He’s a totally head turner and will be the star of the event later.

“Thank god, your mind is already change.” Hara say while she’s looking to the handsome CEO.

“You need to thank, Tee.” Short reply of Kim while he’s putting some cosmetic to hide his tiredness.

Hara look to Tee that sitting in her opposite. “You’re the best Tee. If Kim didn’t obsess to Copter, you will be the perfect guy for him. You can control this jerk!” She pointed Kim. “I didn’t comprehend why you can’t like Kim even a little.”

“We grow up together, so I already know Kim’s bad side. The reason why I didn’t fall to him.” Tee laugh silently.

“True. I will never fall to him. It’s better to stay single than to date my jerk cousin.” Then Hara laugh too.

They both teasing the handsome CEO. It made Kim annoy. “Can the two of you stop?” He look to his bestfriend and cousin, the two didn’t stop. Kim sigh and face Yada. “Did I look good now?”

“Yes, Mr. Kim.”

“Then let’s go!” Kim walk first in the outside of his office.

Since he was so busy in the whole day, he change in his office and Yada prepared his elegant suit for the event. They take the elevator and patiently waited to reach the last floor. When it’s already reach the ground floor, the moment elevator open, Copter standing already.

Kim look at Copter directly. His fierce and cruel by looks surprised the shorter man. He take his step and passed by, just like he never known Copter. The shorter man bow a bit, to give his reverence to Tee, Hara and Yada before the three follow Kim’s step.

Copter look at Kim’s back until the CEO’s feet landed outside of the company building. He sigh deep before stepping inside. How long he’s going to avoid me? Copter's only question in his mind.

He push the button of his work floor, before the elevator door close, one hand stop it that made Copter to push the open button. He’s shock the moment he already see whose the person did it. The man standing in front of him, wearing a glamorous red suit that made him the most gorgeous man in the company. The man walk inside and didn’t mind his sweat running downward in his forehead.

“K-Kim?” Copter’s stuttering.

Kim let himself to breathe first before pushing the button for each floor. Then, he face Copter after.

“I thought, you still avoiding me.” Copter added.

“That’s what I want. But I really miss your voice.” Then Kim step towards Copter and embrace the shorter man. Copter is already imprison in those arms. “I’m sorry! Let’s make everything’s OK now.” He let his arms pull out Copter and hold the shoulder of the man in his front. “Please?”

“Can we have a lunch together tomorrow?” Copter lift his head to see Kim. "Can we?” His pleading eyes.

***

My Note:

Updated. Sorry for the late. Too much busy. That’s all! But please, enjoy this first. Love lots.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

723K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
375K 13.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
889K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.