Chapter 12: Where do the Heartbroken goes

WHERE DO THE HEARTBROKEN GOES

It’s been 2 days since that painful night

It’s been 2 days since that painful night. I don’t know why I feel like that. Every single words thrown from his mouth, never leave my head. It leaves a foot mark. Copter’s thought. Full grief and it torment his head.

“OK. Let’s dismiss!” Tee’s words that made everyone to hoot.

The 3 hours of meeting in Design department is already ended. Everyone’s sees the happiness written in their face but not to one person who’s busy in collecting and organizing some documents in his front. Tee walk towards him when he realize that there’s something wrong.

“Is there something wrong, Copter?” He puts his palm in Copter’s shoulder that made the man to back his real self.

Copter turn his head to Tee and see the wonderful smile. “Nothing.” His low-spirit response.

“Kim is back from his 2 days business trip. So, you want to join to us in lunch break?” Tee cheerful way of asking the man in his side.

“No. I already have an appointment to someone else.” His lifeless voice made the other man worried.

“Are you OK?” Tee place his palm in Copter’s forehead, just to check Cop’s temperature. “Your temperature is normal. What’s wrong?” Tee’s worried face drawn.

“No--.” Copter didn’t continue what he wants to say because his eyes focus in something. The stainless necklace wear in Tee’s neck that made Copter to look pathetic. “Necklace?” Copter pointed it.

“Oh? Yes. It is from Kim. He give it to me.” Tee pick the necklace that the pedant is in the behind of his white shirt.

But before Tee show it to Copter, his colleagues run away from him.

.
.
.
.

***

(Flashback)

(Flashback)

Copter slowly close the door of his daughter, just not to make a noise. He walk down in stair and sit in the couch. He look in the wall clock and telling that it’s already 10 pm. He’s already tired but he wants to wait Kim to come home.