Chapter 22: Gazing Love

GAZING LOVE

Copter runs over his way

Copter runs over his way. He’s 10 minutes late and makes him to run for his life. He takes his breathe after he went inside of the elevator; moreover, he wipes the sweat running downward in his face.

He sees someone lending a handkerchief. He took it without hesitation. “Thank you.” He utter while continue wiping his sweat by using the clean handkerchief.

He almost jump when he sees the one who gave it. “G-Godt?”

Godt took a quick glance before breathing out. “Mom wants to invite you in a simple dinner later.” He utter.

Copter look at him and let his eyes to spoil in Godt’s exit way. He can’t response immediately. For him, it is not easy to talk comfortably after he left the man who’s wanting to make him smile no matter what. In past days, Godt is always there for him. Every time Kim choose Tee.

He almost bang his head in the bending machine. He really hates what he is now. Makes other people feelings to be hurt. He open the can with his lifeless hand. But someone’s took it before he can open.

He turn his annoying face. He hates every time there’s people who took what he is mine. The angelic face shown to him.

“Did something happen?” Mimi ask while opening the can.

Copter can’t avoid those smile. Mimi is a nice and good person at all.

“Every love story written, there’s a person to be needed to feel the hurt. So.. even you wants everyone to be happy, it will never happen.” Mimi wisdom words.

It made Copter to realize that he can’t save Godt nor Kim. Because he has only one heart for only one person. Eventually, he feel relief after hearing it.

“Let’s go? A lot of stuff are waiting for us to be finish.” Mimi complain before giving a big blow of sigh.

Copter nod and it is a signal for them to face the way in their office. But before they walk, someone’s walking towards them. It’s Kim with Tee.

“He’s really a definition of beauty.” Mimi mumble.

It made Copter to give a quick look in the girl beside him. He sees how much Mimi amazed in that person. He turn back and sees how everyone turns their head when the CEO passed by them. His coolness spread out, not only his perfume.

Copter wants to utter but the CEO passed by in him without any words nor a glance. Kim is the person who can separate his personal life in the business. That’s why, he act in front of everyone that there’s nothing happen between him and Copter.

“I thought Mr. Kim likes you. But why he didn’t say HI? Nor giving a little words.”

Copter look at Mimi after hearing it. He sees that Mimi can’t take away her eyes in the CEO.