Chapter 33: Fated to Love

FATED TO LOVE

A day has come..

A day that our life will change..

A day that we will stop the painful destiny..

A day that we waited for a long time..

A day that our hearts will unite as one..

Everyone is busy for this day. A day that they prepared perfectly for the two person who are going to bind and take their vow later. A bow that will make them as one. One that will never get separated anymore.

Each of the guest wearing their elegant suits and dresses. A simple wedding for the two is enough but for their two father is not enough, at the end, the wedding is too expensive and elegant. But they never mind it as long as they are in each other arms again.

If ever you're in my arms again
This time I'll love you much better
If ever you're in my arms again
This time I'll hold you forever
This time we'll never end
[If ever you're my arms again by: Peabo Bryson]

Tee, Kim's bestfriend became the head coordinator of this wonderful day. He can't really imagine that he did this, arranging and preparing the wedding of the one he loved. But he is now in the process of moving on in the help of someone's treasuring him. And finally, he found his worth in Tae's eyes.

Godt become the head security for this event. To make everything's flow according to what is plan. He wears a black suits, as always he wore in his working days. And he's already prepared to wash out every single feelings he has to someone, named Copter.

He keeps looking around and checking everything. But a sudden scenario happened, someone trying to get his attention by tapping his shoulder. He slowly turned and sees a handsome man, but not manly. He witness the purity in this man's eyes that made his world stops from rotating.

"Would you mind if I asked you something? Where's Tee?"

He came back from his senses after hearing the voice of this man. An angelic voice that suits to his face and echoed in his ears.

"Hey! Bas!"

A shout from a voice that familiar to Godt. It's Tee who called him. Tee walks towards them and welcoming Bas with his smile.

"Did I look good? I am so nervous to become the wedding singer." Bas uttered after Tee went near at him.

"You can do it. Let's go. I will introduce to you the two couple."

Bas nod at his response.

"This way, please." Tee lend his hand in the direction. He let Bas to walk first and before he leave Godt. He whispered something in his friend.  "He's single!" Then tap the shoulder of Godt before leaving and followed Bas.

Finally, Godt found the person he was looking for. A person who can occupy the emptiness in his heart. A person who will belong in him. He keeps staring until the two fades in his sight.