Chapter 10: Third Wheel

THIRD WHEEL

Kim fix his blue suit while facing the whole body mirror in his room

Kim fix his blue suit while facing the whole body mirror in his room. The moment, Copter made his entrance.

“Condition and term number 3, No one nor the contractor or the owner, will date other person until the contract didn’t end.” Copter cross his arms when Kim turn his head to him.

Kim look to Copter who’s standing beside the door. Even he saw how irritate Copter in early this morning, he didn’t utter any words and continue to fix himself in the mirror.

“You failed to follow it. Yesterday, we agreed to have a lunch together but you didn’t came because you accompany Ms. Hara.” Copter explanation.

The other man already done securing his handsomeness and turn, just to face the complainant.

“We’re both failed to follow that condition.” Kim walk outside his room, the moment he finish to say it.

Copter follow him. "What are you saying?” He can’t understand what Kim’s word.

Kim continue picking up everything he needs for this day. While Copter, still following him everywhere.

“Hey!” Copter hold Kim’s wrist, the moment he irritates more. Since yesterday, Kim talk so little that made Copter annoyed.

Kim slowly turn his head. “You have a lunch date with Godt yesterday, right?”

The time Copter heard it, his grip in Kim’s wrist slowly pull out. He can’t talk nor move. He stay in the place where he was standing. Until, Dhara went down in the stair.

“I am ready!” Dhara say in her cheerful way.

But her cheerfulness erase when she learn that there’s something weird ambiance in her two daddy.

“Did the two of you fight? Daddy?” Her sad voice bloom.

Copter look to his daughter and smile that there’s nothing wrong. “No! Baby, where just talking.” He went towards his daughter. “Where’s my goodbye kiss?”

The smile drawn in Dhara’s face again. Copter bend a little, just Dhara kiss him in his cheek. Then, their daughter run towards her other daddy.

“Daddy! You promise me before that you will never hurt daddy Copter.” Dhara told to her daddy Kim.

“I know baby. I will never do that.” Kim patted his daughter’s head. “Let’s go! Mr. Yada waiting us.” He added. Then look to Copter first before he walk, together his daughter towards the main door.

.
.
.
.
.

***