Prologue: Everything's Begin for a Reason

EVERYTHING'S BEGIN FOR A REASON

"Mr. Yada!" The young man called out the older man, who's busy in driving an expensive car. Older man focused on the road; moreover, he didn't dare to take a little glance.

Kim utter something when he learned that the man will never give a response in him. "I want to drink." After saying of what he wants, he turns his eyes in the window of the car.

Witnessing the beauty of town city in the middle of the night. While his mind wondering of somehow in his life. I have everything, money: to get what I want, power: to control everyone and position: to bow their heads in me. But! it seems, there's still, an emptiness in my life?

The silence of their life broke after the older man did it. "We're here, Mr. Kim." He bid his respect to Kim's position.

The young man went out himself in the car. He fix his expensive black suit before he  walks inside.

The loud sounds of music and beats, welcomed the young man. A lot of girls and boys, welcome him too by not minding his existence inside. Until he decided to take a sit, infront bar.

"Sazerac, please!" Words slip-off in his irresistible lips. He need to release this bad day with a bad happen earlier.

While he's waiting and preoccupied by something, someone's caught his eyes. The picky eyes captured by someone stranger at this time. Another young man but probably, much younger in him. Wearing a pink coat that suits in his cuteness.

Mr. Kim didn't notice that he's smiling in this middle crowd. He's enjoying in what his eyes witnessing. The other man, far a bit with a 3 chairs away, trying to gulp in his drink and every time he does, he pinch his nose, just to lessen the bitterness taste. What a child! Kim murmur from his head.

"Here, Sir!" A voice from other while putting down the drink he prepared.

Mr. Kim get his glass and went to the man who captured his attention. "Are you dump, also?" Then he take a sit beside him.

The other man take a quick glance then back his attention in the glass filled by  a bitter and hard drink.

Kim continue when the other man didn't mind his words. "I am dump also. My 3 years relationship was already ended by her, earlier." Mr. Kim explained before taking a sip. A bitterness running in his throat. Made him to have quick close of eyes.

The other man still as quiet and didn't say any single word, even a little sound of noise. He just avoiding the existence of the man who's trying to have a conversation in him.

"It feels bad for now. But a lot of girls, surround. So, its not bad at all." Mr. Kim continue to talk even he didn't receive any response.