Lost In His Arms

By blissfulll

Adelaine is the girl that spends her weekends watching Netflix all day. She's always been the quiet girl. She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 10

543 44 18
By blissfulll

"Atcher!!" Tracy yelled as she jumped into his arms

Oh my god, what is she doing here

I stared in awe as Tracy connected her lips to Atchers. He tried to pull away, but clearly that wasn't working. I felt anger seeing someone else kiss him. Lily grabbed my arm and pulled me back, so I wouldn't have to see that.

"Austin bro! Where have you been? I feel like we barely see you" Jake exclaimed as he pulled Austin into one of those bro hugs.

"I've just been out, thinking about some things." Austin said as he walked right past me.

"What are you doing here Tracy?" Atcher asked as she finally got her lobster lips off of him.

"Well" She giggled. "I just got back from vacation and I was bored at home. So, I decided to come here. I was on my way here and saw Austin talking to some girls at a diner. We both rode back here and watched a movie"

"Oh great" Jake murmured

"So, where am I gonna stay?" Tracy exclaimed, picking up her bags

We all looked at each other trying to see who would let this girl into their room.

"We don't wanna stay with a girl" Chris and Jake said.

Which teenage boy wouldn't wanna share a room with a girl?

But, then again we are talking about Tracy. So, that's understandable.

"Uh same" Danny said, looking back at Austin.

"Who are you rooming with?" She said, looking at Atcher

"Uh no one"

"Great! Show me the way" Tracy said, as she grabbed her bags, following Atcher to their room.

Their room. Why was I getting jealous? He's not mine, he can do whatever he wants.

They came back out a few minutes later. We were all deciding what we should do for the rest of the night.

"Swimming!"

"Sleeping!" Everyone rolled their eyes at me

"Movie night!"

"A party!" Tracy exclaimed

"Oh! I heard there was this huge party at some guys house. It's right in front of the beach, he said anyone can come" Jake said

"Yay!" Tracy screeched

"We're gonna go get ready" Lily said, as she pulled me off the couch

We entered our room and Lily started looking for an outfit. I plopped down on the bed and watched her scurry through all the clothes she bought.

"I need to look hot tonight! I wanna show Danny what he's missing out on." Lily said

"You know how much he likes you. Why do all this?"

"Because, he needs to know that I'm not okay with him playing humpty dump with girls when he had a girlfriend"

I laughed. "Humpty dump?"

"Yesss! He had sex with that girl! Humpty dump!" Lily exclaimed

I laughed again. "Go get ready Lil"

"What about you?"

"I don't wanna go"

"Why?"

"You remember what happened last time I went to a party. I got drunk and made a fool out of myself in front of Atcher"

"Who cares!" Lily said, as she flailed her arms

"I do!"

"You're gonna go to the party and you're gonna look so hot that boys will wanna eat you. Who cares about Atcher & Tracy, even Austin. He doesn't seem to care, so why should you. Go be free" Lily exclaimed. She pulled me off the bed and pushed me over to the drawers. "Now go get ready!" She yelled, from the bathroom.

"Who knew you could look like this" Lily said, her voice light as she straightened the last piece of my hair

"Not me, that's for sure." I said, while looking in the mirror taking in this new me for the night. My hair was pin straight, which was a first. My make up was a little darker. My face was lightly covered in foundation. I didn't wanna look like one of those girls who bathed their face in foundation, so I went for the lighter look. I had smokey eyeshadow and defined cheekbones.

My outfit was a strapless dress. The top was a pale pink that had a little bit of draping, the bottom was a tight black skirt, that barely covered my butt, it that had the same color pale pink stripes going around it. I was fortunate to be able to wear gold gladiator sandals, because of my foot or else Lily would've forced me into heels.

Lily curled her hair and had on a heavy amount of makeup. It looked nice. Her eyeshadow was a little smoker than mine. She had on a bright red slimming dress that hugged her waist. The top was a see through net mesh and there was a bow across her bust. She wore a shiny thin black belt around her waist. She had on black heels.

We stood side by side looking into the mirror.

"Dang if I was a guy, I'd totally bang us" Lily said

"Dude same" I replied

We grabbed out purses and opened the door to get out. I felt a little scared to walk out to see all the guys. I've never dressed like this before. I stopped half way in the hall thinking about what they would think.

Lily grunted and pulled my arm, dragging me down the hall and let me go as we saw everyone in the living room. They all stood up.

"Holy-" Chris said

"Hotness" Jake finished

I felt my face flush and looked down. I saw Austin staring at me and when I met his gaze he quickly looked away.

"If you guys are gonna look this every time we go to a party, we need to go more often." Chris sputtered

"So you're saying we look old hags when we're not going to a party" Lily joked, as she whacked her purse on Chris's arm.

"Ye-I mean, no no nooo" Chris quickly recovered

"Relax I'm kidding" Lily said

I looked over at Tracy and she had on a strapless hot pink dress with a triangle cutout on her stomach. She wore tall black heels. Her makeup was heavily caked on and her long blonde hair was pulled to the side. I swear she had extensions

"No compliment for me, boys?" She said, as she twirled her fake hair. Leaning against the wall

Whoaa. Can we take a moment. Was she Rachel's sister or something?

I scoffed remembering how Rachel asked the same thing.

Her glare turned to me "Problem?"

"You" I mumbled under my breath

Atcher stepped out from his room, rolling up his sleeve. "Are we ready to -- whoa" he said as he looked at me. I blushed even harder this time and tried to hide my face.

"That's what we said!" Jake and Chris said in unison. Atcher just stared at me in awe.

Wow, this is something new.

Tracy quickly stepped forward in front of Atcher, cutting his gaze off me.

"Let's go!" She said, as she pulled Atcher out the door. He quickly turned back around and gave me a soft smile, the admiration beaming in his eyes. I smiled back and headed out the door.

~\~\~~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

This party was crazy. It seemed like we were in a club. The smell of alcohol was even worse, it was intoxicating. Crowds of people were dancing all up on each other. Right when we walked in we all lost each other. I turned around to see if Atcher was still there, but instead I met up face to face with a drunk girl. I continued walking and felt a hand entangle into mine, I instantly knew it was Atcher. I felt shivers run down my spine. I turned around again hoping I'd see Atcher and I did. He grinned from ear to ear. "I found you" He said.

We went to the kitchen to get something to drink. I grabbed a red cup and poured myself some Sprite. Atcher was pouring some Coke.

"You're not drinking?" I asked, looking at the Coke pour into the cup, sloshing around.

"Nope. Not today"

I twisted the cap onto the bottle.

"You're not drinking?" Atcher asked

"Nooo. I don't think Grandpa Lou would want me to after what happened last time" I said

Atcher let out a laugh. "Definitely, we don't want him getting mad"

We headed back out into the heaps of people. Atcher grabbed my hand again, sending the familiar shivers down my spine. We continued walking and I made him go in front of me, because I wasn't comfortable wearing this dress that barely covered my butt and walking in front of him, so he can just look at it. Nope, not gonna happen.

As we got deeper into the crowd I felt Atchers hand slip away. I looked back and saw he was gone. I let out a grunt and walked to the corner.

"Would you like to dance?" A voice said. I looked up and saw a boy with dark hair and hazel eyes looking at me. He was cute, not as cute as Atcher, but cute.

Oh god what did I just say. No don't think that

"Um sure" I was going to say no, but I remembered Lily's rant.

We danced around to Summer by Calvin Harris. He wrapped his arms around my waist and looked up, he instantly shot back, dropping his hands from my waist. I turned around and saw angered Atcher.

"Get away from her" Atcher gritted at the boy. He turned around and ran off

"What was that about?" I asked

"I don't like seeing other guys touching you" he defended. I though his jealousy was cute, but why did he care? We weren't a couple

"Dance with me" Atcher demanded

"Ask me"

"Huh?"

"Don't demand me" I said, crossing my arms over my chest

"Adelaine, will you please do the great honor of dancing with me?" He said. A goofy grin pulled onto his face

"Well, if you say it like that.. Of course" I exclaimed

Atcher placed his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him, not that I didn't mind. We danced together hand in hand until I decided to pull away.

I jumped up and down, dancing and shaking my hips to the music.

"I didn't know you could dance like that" Atcher said, clearly amused

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me" I replied

"Do you wanna get some air?" Atcher asked

"Yes please"

He laced our fingers together looking down at me.

"Try not to let go this time, we don't need a another show of hide and seek as we look for each other"

"No promises" I replied, laughing

We made it to the back yard, together. I held onto his hand tightly, so I wouldn't get lost again.

We fell into the sand and watched the waves. I pulled my dress down as far it could go, trying to cover more skin.

"You look amazing tonight" Atcher said, smiling. His strong jaw lines showing.

"T-thanks" I sputtered, pulling hair over my cheeks, to hide my intense blushing.

He pulled the hair from the face and tucked it behind my ear

"No problem" He said, leaning in to kiss my cheek. But, of course I turned to the side to face him and our lips collided. I felt my face heat up. Neither of us pulled away.

Our lips moved in sync, before I decided to pull away. "That wasn't supposed to happen" I said burying my face into my hands.

"Addy, it's okay." Atcher said

I looked up and saw a guilty Atcher.

"You were my first kiss"

"I know" Atcher looked away to the boardwalk.

I scooted over to him and pulled his face to face mine. His face frowned in confusion.

"Again" I bluntly said. What in the world am I doing?

Atcher looked down at the sand and then his lips met mine again. I pushed him down into the sand and I was hovering over him, our lips still touching. His tongue slipped into my mouth, who knows when and I kissed back, tangling my fingers into his hair.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "How was your second kiss?"

"Amazing" I said lightly, as I looked into those blue eyes I was falling for.

Wait, what did I just say? Falling for him? Whaaaat

He lightly kissed my lips and we laid side by side.

Atcher looked over at me.

"Cupcake, will you be my girlfriend?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

chapter 10!!

2 chapters in one day? recordd! I wasn't happy with chapter 9, so I wrote this one.

stay tuned for chapter 11, thanks for reading! ((:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114 3 13
Stephanie starts High School and makes new friends. She soon finds out a boy is in love with her, but can she trust him? Does she know all his secret...
63.8K 1.9K 12
Alexis Rios is the most plain girl at her school. Never drank, never smoked, never done drugs, Never had sex hell she's never even had a boyfriend ye...
353 25 35
Book 1 Adeline is an ambitious girl who meets a guy alex who is younger than her and ends up falling in love with her, there story takes a turn when...
2.2K 130 8
A 3rd year college student named Adrien will have a very unique freshman assistant as an athlete and School Representative. A week after they both go...