The Eye of The Storm | Dave E...

By shaytheless

25 year old Angel Amore is in love with her life. Having Amir, her serious longtime boyfriend of 7 years, by... More

🥀 1
🥀 2
🥀 3
🥀 4
? 6
🥀 7
🥀 8
🥀 9
🥀 10
🥀11
🥀 12
🥀 13
🥀 14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 Part 1
55 Part 2
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64 Part 1
64 Part 2
65
66
67
68
69
Requested: Music Playlist
70
71
72
73
"When are you coming back?"
Moving On

🥀 5

129K 4.7K 5.5K
By shaytheless

3 weeks later...

Angel

Its been 3 weeks since everything went down, and Dave's been calling and texting me ever since. He calls me in the morning, all through out the day whenever I can talk, and at night.

He's so sweet and charming and he even tries to hang out with me after work or when I have free time and has even asked me out on dates, but I always make up some excuse as to why I can't.

Sometimes I even ignore his calls and texts.

I don't want to get attached to him... Especially just because he's being nice to me, and him being fine doesn't make it any easier. I'm afraid of getting hurt again.

I know he's getting tired of my excuses, but he's so persistent...

I thought that maybe me pushing him away will make him just leave, but I was wrong. This man won't leave me alone, and I even catch myself at work thinking about him.

Ugh, why can't I stop thinking about this stupid boy?

I haven't seen him since that night (well other than Facetime) and I have to admit, I do miss him.

Throughout the times we have talked, we've learned a lot about each other. I told him about me and Amir's relationship and what happened. He was very upset when I told him. It's almost as if he was in my shoes and felt my pain.

I learned that he's never had a real girlfriend, which is surprising because he's 28. It raises a red flag for me.

I also learned about what he does for a living... I'm not upset or anything; I totally understand and respect it. That's the only way he knew how to survive.

I'm just afraid for him. I worry about him a lot. The streets are very dangerous. As long as he doesn't plan on being in them forever, I'm good.

He says he doesn't; he wants to start a business and open up his own gym. Which makes a lot of since because he goes to the gym all the time and watches what he eats. He even tries to drag me along with him.

He got the building for him gym already and has started to fix it up and buying equipment. We've set an exact date on when he's going to bow out to the game whole hardly and quit completely.

[S/N: Drug dealers are very great, successful, intelligent business men. All they have to do is keep the same mindset, just change the product. 😭]

Today's Saturday and I literally have nothing to do. I've been sitting on couch all day flipping through channels and shopping online.

Stephanie's at work so I can't go hang out with her. She's my best friend and really the only friend I have.

She told me that I was wrong for treating him like that and to just give him a chance.

My thoughts were cut off by my phone ringing. I then noticed it was on the floor and I was to lazy to pick it up.

"Fuccccckkk" I said throwing my head back. I slid the phone over with my foot and bent down to pick it up.

Dave 🙄❤️ would like to Facetime...

I answered it and waited for it to connect.

"Nigga what do you want?" I said not even paying attention to the camera.

"Well damn hello to you too ma..."

I rolled my eyes. "Hello Dave. What do you need?"

He chuckled. "Are you busy right now?"

"No why wassup?"

Can you braid my hair for me? I'll pay you."

I looked down at the camera at his wild curls. God I know I'm never supposed to question you, but why did you make this man so fine?

"Where's the person that usually braids your hair?" I said with my eyebrows furrowed.

"My mom had some stuff she had to do today with that guy." He mugged.

I chuckled. Dave's mom just recently got into a relationship after being single for years after Dave's dad. She's very happy about it but Dave is not as you can see.

"Yeah I can do it."

"Alright I'll send you the address."

I hung up and started to get dressed.

Since I already took a shower, I put on my velvet blue off the shoulder body suit and slid on my fur slides.

I grabbed my purse and big bag filled with hair products and tools I used to do my own hair.

I walked out the door after I set the alarm and locked up the apartment.

***

After 15 minuets, I finally pulled up at a condo complex and parked in his guest parking spot.

I sighed as I got out the car. This is my first time ever being here so I'm a little nervous.

I got on the elevator and went up to the 5th floor.

"517. 518 519. 520."

I stopped and knocked on the door. The door opened and I looked up at him, admiring him.

He had on brown Gucci sweats, with light brown Gucci socks, and and a plain white tee.
I looked at his muscles. He was bigger than the last time I saw him.

I instantly got wet...

"Angel..." He smiled big and pulling me into a hug. He put his head in my neck, holding on to me tight as we swayed back and forth.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and my buried my head in his chest, smelling the scent of his cologne that I missed so much and urged to smell again.

Maybe I should pull away now..

I started to pull away, but he gripped onto to me tighter making me smile and hold onto him again.

"I missed you Angel."

"I missed you to David.."

After a while of just hugging and enjoying each other's presence, he let me go and I walked inside as he shut the door.

I looked around and stared at the huge condo in complete awe.

It was decorated so nicely and so clean, but it still had a mans touch to it. It was so much nicer than my home.

"What? You surprised?" He chuckled.

"Yeah I am actually. This is really nice Dave..."

"Thank you, I worked my ass off for it. Want a tour?"

"Of course!"

He showed me around the huge condo that consists of a kitchen, office, guest room, master bedroom, and 2 bath.

"This is absolutely amazing. I wish I knew about this place before I moved into my apartment."

"I'm sure yours is just as nice, if not better. From what I seen, you've got it decorated so nice in yours."

Dave was right. I had a thing for decor. That was the one thing I always wanted to do when I moved into my own place.

"Ehh it's alright."

We stared at each other for a minute.

It was to intense so I broke it, looking down at the ground.

"Um, so where do you want me to braid at?" I said, now looking back up at him.

"Oh um... It doesn't matter to me."

"Alright lets do it in the bathroom. Wait speaking of bathroom, do you mind if I use it?"

I needed to go check myself. It was so wet in my pants that I started to think my period may have came back on, even though it just passed.

"No no I don't mind, go ahead." he said.

"Alright thanks."

I took my bags with me, placing them on the counter. I shut the door and locked it.

I pulled down my jumpsuit, inspecting my panties.

"Oh God..." Well my period wasn't on, it was just my body reacting to Dave alone. They were wet from front to back and dripping.

It's been a year and few months since I last had sex or anything. I just distract myself with work and my patients.

What probably made it so easy was that I've never had an orgasm before, even with Amir. He just couldn't seem to take me there.

I pulled out my feminine bag taking out wipes, an extra pair of underwear, and two small plastic bags.

I wiped myself clean squeaky clean, throwing the wipes away and put on my new pair of panties before taking the old ones off.

I took the small ziplock bag and placed them inside and sealed it. I then placed in the next plastic bag tying it.

I placed everything back in my feminine bag, closing everything shut.

I pulled my clothes up and washed my hands.

When I came out, Dave was laying down on the couch with his eyes shut.

"Dave?" I said going to sit down next to him on the small space there was.

"Hm?" He wrapped his arms around my waist, laying his face close to my thigh.

Lord, please don't let me mess up my panties again. I thought as he snuggled up against me.

"What you say Angel?" He looked up at me with a confused look.

Shit. I guess I said that out loud...

"Umm, I said I'm ready..."

He laughed a little. "Alright."

I got up first walking to the bathroom with him hot on me.

He pulled the chair from his office inside, putting it in the corner.

While I was setting everything up, he went and turned the shower on, pulling the detachable shower head down.

"Um, what you doing?" I asked him, looking at him like he was crazy.

"Turning the water on so you can wash my hair." He said in a duh manner.

"Uhh nu uh." I went and turned the shower off.

"You said braid your hair... Not wash and braid your hair..."

He smacked his lips. "Girl come on here." he said grabbing me by my waist.

"You better be glad I packed my shampoo and conditioner." I said to him rolling my eyes.

"Good. Because I shoal didn't have any."

He kneeled down over the tub allowing me to start the process.

We got to the part where I had to scratch his scalp and give him a massage.

I cut the water off, put the towel around his neck, and letting turn around and sit down on the floor with me.

I stood in between his legs and got on my knees. I put the shampoo on my hands and lathered it up on his curls.

He put his hands on my waist.

As I was massaging his scalp making sure to get all the dandruff, dirt, and oil off of the surface, I heard a humming sound. It was him.

"Mmmmmm...." His eyes were rolling to the back of his head.

I giggled. "That feel good?"

He closed his eyes. "Yes..."

After a few more minutes of massaging his scalp, I cut the water back on.

"No wait! What you doing?" He said, almost scaring me.

"About to wash it out so we can condition it!"

"No... A few more minutes? Please?" He said gripping my waist.

"Fine Dave. 2 more."

"Mmkay..."

Yeah those two minuets turned into 10.

***

I just finished blow drying his hair straight so we could start braiding.

"How do you want it braided?"

"It doesn't matter ma."

"Alright..."

I started parting.

"Hey ma, what you doing tonight?"

"Um nothing. Why?"

"You wanna go out on a date with me?"

I stopped what I was doing. My mind raced back to what Steph was telling me about giving him a chance.

"Yeah, I'd love to."

"Alright cool..."

He had a huge smile on his face, which made me smile. I love his presence and I wasn't doing anything anyway so why not...

***

He examined his hair in the mirror. Lord this man is fine. God took his time making him.

"Yes I love it. I never had it like this before. And I like it when you braid my hair. You make it feel good unlike mama..." I laughed at him. He seems to have a close relationship with both of his parents, which is great.

"Good, now let me take a picture."

He sat down and I took it with the flash on and posted it.

5,678 likes
@YourGuardianAngel The most irritating person I've ever met 🙄❤️ Had me come all the way here just to braid his hair.

view all comments

StephNoCurry awwww it's cute 😩 WAIT... You're at his house? 😏....

Taylor_ girl look at this, lol @milliecolon_

Milliecolon_ @Taylor_ they both goofy asf 😂

Amiracle so you fucking with him now? that's what you on?

DaveEast you love it 😘 @stephnocurry yes she is and we got some planned 🙂 @taylor_ bitch take yo home wrecking ass on somewhere idk what you tagged her for, don't nobody want her freaked out ass
@amiracle you might wanna 🤐 you already know what i'm about.

YourGuardianAngel @stephnocurry yes i am 😌 @daveeast you don't have to explain anything to them 😘 it's just noise lol.

I locked my phone laughing a little.

I felt arms around my waist. "I'm picking up at 7." He kissed my forehead.

I looked at my apple watch; it was 4:30. "Alright." I said gazing into his eyes.

"Oh I almost forgot, here." he handed me a 100 dollar bill.

"No no you keep that." "Take it Angel." "No I'm not taking that Dave."

We argued about it for another 5 minuets.

"Alright" he sighed. I started gathering my stuff. Dave then came to me taking the bags out my hands.

"I'm walking you to the car."

He's such a gentleman.

***

"Alright 7 o'clock. Don't forget Angel."

"I'm not I'm not." I stressed as he put the bags in the front seat.

He walked over to the drivers side and put his hands on my side. "Alright give me some love."

I pulled him in for a hug and he kissed my cheek. I grabbed onto his face, rubbing his beard, and kissed his cheek.

I wiped the lipgloss off his face.

"Alright I'll see you later ma." "Alright"

He gave me one more kiss on my cheek before closing the door and walking away.

It's something about that man that makes butterflies in my tummy...

As I pulled up to the gas station, I opened my purse to get money out. There was two one hundred dollar bills just laying there.

He must've snuck this in my purse when I was gathering my things.

I sent him a text.

Dave 🙄❤️: You ain't slick...

Dave 🙄❤️: 😘😏

I shook my head laughing.

That boy...

2,482 words
Hey y'all! This chapter would've been up sooner but I had a client this morning and I was out spending time with my friends; one of them is leaving for the military soon and I'm deadass tore up about it; I couldn't stop crying. I love her and I'm so proud of her ❤️ Oh and y'all I got my test result back from state board and i passed! I'm now a licensed Natural HairStylist! And I did it all in high school 😌
Vote and comment!😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 659 49
18 year old stormy rose summers life wasnt the best. living life day by day, hoping for it to get better. not knowing what love is and never experien...
256 10 10
Egypt is a twenty-one year old college student straight from out of Houston, TX. Being that her mother was murdered at the age of five that left her...
178K 5.9K 41
(Book 1) Naomi Adams A 23 year old single mom that ran away from her ex boyfriend Todd because of abuse. Her and her 3 year old daughter Kia packed...
1.4M 40.5K 91
Shayla a senior in high school left to take care of her 3 year old sister falls for a drug lord named Kasen ...... is life with a thug better