Mafia's Princess

By Mariedan2002

#1 in Suspence #4 In Action #5 In YoungAdult #44 In Romance Christofer Luca Santobello is Ruthless, merciles... More

Author's note important!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Trailer
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
PLEASE READ
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Songs That Inspered Me
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapted 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Gabriella
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
OH MY GOD!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
LET'S TALK...
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
OH, HELL YEAH
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
I NEED YOUR HELP! (Ps read till the end)
READ THIS
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112

Chapter 78

16K 570 302
By Mariedan2002

OH MY GOD...
I PASSED MY CHEMISTRY EXAM! I PASSED!!!
I AM IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD THAT I DECIDED TO UPDATE!

Love you!
Enjoy!!!

*****

"What does this fucking mean? I can't understand you, Chris! You-" Before I could say anything else he pushed me to the wall, making me gasp. And then he put his lips on mine.

For a second my brain did not comprehend what happened but then it all came crashing down, making me gasp in shock. My body was paralyzed. I was frozen. He put one of his hands on my waist and the other one held my cheek. I felt my stomach drop in nervousness as my legs buckled beneath me.

Christofer Luca Santobello was kissing me!

His velvet-like lips deepened the kiss, making every single cell in my body fill with pleasure. I couldn't move my body because of the shock I was feeling. The thought that I could get sick didn't worry me because all that mattered were his lips on mine. He pulled away, realizing that I wasn't answering him. He took a step back and the expression on his face was one I never saw.

I didn't know what came over me but I lost all my self-control as I pulled him towards me and attacked his lips with mine. I got my hands on his shoulders as he put his on my waist, making me breath out in shock. His touch left my skin burning. I saw the smirk on his devilish face as he saw my reaction to his touch. He pulled his mouth away from mine as his lips lent on my neck.

I gasped as he started to do wonders to my skin. He trailed kisses all over my neck as I found myself ruffling his hair. This was not what I had expected. He knew what he was doing. He knew how to drive a woman mad.

That's when my natural instincts took over. I turned him around, pushing him to the wall. I ran my hands up and down his bare, sculpted chest. Then I put my mouth on his neck, doing the same he did to me.

"Fuck" He breathed out as I left a kiss on the crook of his neck. I smirked, my animalistic side getting the better of me. I attacked his lips with mine, gifting him with the deepest kiss he could dream off. It was a few seconds later when I realized what he had done. He had torn all of his IV's and now the blood was pouring out of his veins.

I pulled away. Our heavy panting was the only thing heard in the dark room. I looked down, afraid to look him in the eyes. That's when the door burst open as one of the nurses ran in.

"We heard screaming! Is everything alright?" The woman asked. Her eyes landed on Chris who was leaning on the wall, panting heavily. She gasped, running up to him. She checked his bleeding hand and then eyed me like I was insane.

"Why did you tear your IV's? Are you feeling alright?" She asked him. Chris coughed as he tried to nod.

"Actually-" He muttered. And then he stumbled on his feet almost falling down. Both of us caught him. He was in a half-conscious state.

"Fuck" I swore in panic. We placed him back on his bed as the nurse started to put back the IV's. Chris looked me in the eyes and the without a word his head rolled to the side as his eyes shut down.

"What happened?" I asked the nurse in panic. She checked his pulse.

"He's alright. It seems like he got too tired. He is very weak. And for the illness to go away he needs to have a lot of rest. He isn't allowed to walk around or be in stress" She explained, causing me to nod.

"I suggest that next time when he intends to kiss you he doesn't end up tearing his I'V's" She gave me a look before leaving. I took a deep breath as she closed the door. My eyes landed on Chris who was motionless once again. I let my fingers brush my burning mouth as I tried to understand what had happened.

We kissed.

No. He kissed me!

I found myself sitting down on the couch next to the window as I took a deep breath. My heart was racing and I couldn't believe what just happened. His words kept echoing in my mind, leaving me speechless.

"For fuck's sake! I drove all the way from Rome because you were sick. I told you things my own sister doesn't know. I got a fucking tattoo because you told me to, and I came to this damn hospital only because you were crying and I couldn't fucking watch you cry!"

The words were so much. They meant so much. I leaned on the couch and for once in my life tried to figure out my real feelings for Chris. The game meant almost nothing to me. Sure, I could tell myself that everything was for the game but I knew it wasn't true. I was not in love with Chris. But I could no longer lie about my feelings.

I cared for him. Deeply. I was worried about him. He was an important person to me. A person I could no longer forget. He meant something to me. And by the way, he acted, I knew I did too. Maybe it was lust. But as he said himself. The things he did were enough proof. They were proof that he felt something too.

After a long time in my life, I was beginning to allow myself to put down my guard. I was looking forward to spending time with Chris. I felt good being best friends with his bubbly sister and his annoyingly awesome cousin. I found myself a family in the enemy mafia. If I could imagine that Antonio didn't exist a lot of my problems would vanish.

I would be able to see Alex and Dina soon. They would live with us. Maybe we could all be happy. But then my warm bubble always shattered the second I remembered the truth. I was an Abbandonato. I was Christofer's sworn enemy. He would grow to hate me if he found out about my true identity. He would never take me for who I actually am. Leonardo Abbandonato's daughter.

Once he finds out who I am I would no longer be Gabby. No longer his princess. I would be Gabriella Marie Abbandonato. His sworn enemy. The girl who lied. He would not listen to me. Everything would be against me. He would think I was the spy all along. He would murder me. And whatever feelings he has for me would vanish into thin air.

I was afraid. I wanted to be honest with him. I just wanted to tell him who I was and get it out of me. But I knew better. Not only Chris. Isabella, Felix, Vincent. They would all hate me. And Antonio would finally prove everyone what he wants. But no. I would not let that happen. I would do anything to prove Chris who Antonio really was. And then maybe I would gain his trust.

Maybe I would tell him the truth and explain everything to him. Maybe one day the connection between us would be so strong that he would understand. There were so many maybe's. But there were things that had to be done as soon as humanly possible. Things like making sure my siblings are safe. Proving my innocence. Showing Antonio's true face. And finally getting to understand us. Getting to understand who am I in this family and who am I to Chris. Was I even considered a part of their family? Or would I always be an outsider? The thoughts went on and on. It was around seven in the morning when I fell asleep.

I woke up at twelve in the morning. And to my surprise, Chris was still sleeping. I looked at Christofer's phone that was on the table. With shaking fingers I took the phone, praying that he doesn't have a password. I had to call Isabella. I unlocked the phone and to my luck, it did not have a password. I entered his 'phone' app as I started to look for Isabella's name. He had thirteen missed calls. Nine from Isabella and four from Felix.

I was afraid to call her. I knew that she would get mad at me. I had no right to lie to her and hide Chris's real state. But It was too late and all I could do now was hope that she would not kill me. I walked out of the room and closed the door.

I clicked on her name and took a deep breath. She answered the phone from the third ring.

"CHRIS? Where are you? Are you alright? Gabriella isn't at the mansion! You need to-" I cut off her rant.

"Isa, it's me" I whispered quietly. Her words froze and all I could hear was her heavy breathing.

"GABRIELLA!" She shouted, making me flinch at the loudness of her voice.

"Where the hell have you been? We were worried sick! I thought something happened. Wait how did you-" I again cut her off.

"Isabella, I'm with Chris" I muttered.

"Yes. But how? I mean where?" She stuttered in shock. I took a deep breath, getting nervous.

"It's serious, Isa. Were at the hospital" I muttered. For a second I heard nothing.

"WHAT? W-What happened?" She exclaimed.

"It's Chris, Isabella. I brought him to the hospital" I said.

"You-I! Where are you?" She asked me. I could practically see the tears rolling from her eyes. I gave her the name of the hospital along with the room and she hang up on me. I breathed out in fear as I entered his room. To my luck, he was still sleeping. I put the phone back and sat down on the chair next to him.

My thoughts went back to everything that happened yesterday. I caressed his hand that had all the IV's and took a deep breath. It didn't take too long until I could hear Isabella shouting from the hallway.

"Where the hell is he?" Her voice came from afar. I shut my eyes.

"Isabella calm down! This is a hospital!" I could hear Felix calming her down. I got up and walked out of his room before they would wake him up. The second I stepped out of the room Felix's eyes stopped on me.

He ran up to me and took me in a hug once he saw the tears in my eyes. I tightened my hold on him. Isabella stormed right through us as she entered the room. I jumped up, trying to stop her from waking him up.

"Isabella! Don't be too loud. He needs rest" I muttered as I too entered the room. Felix closed the door. Isabella was staring at her brothers sleeping form when I said that. Her eyes landed on me and for the first time in my life, I saw hate in them. Hate for me.

She stormed right in front of me. Her fists clenched in anger, surprising me.

"Why don't you tell me what else he needs?" She exclaimed in anger, making me gasp.

"I'm sorry, Isabella. I know I should have-"

"You should have fucking told me that my brother was sick!" She shouted at me, making me look at Chris in shock. She would wake him up.

"Isabella calm down. Don't go crazy on her" Felix said angrily. At that Chris opened his eyes, but Isabella paid him no mind.

"You should have fucking told me what was going on! My brother is the most important thing for me! And you just lied to me like I was some irrelevant person and decided to do everything by yourself. Well, of course, you'd do that" She shouted, making me frown.

"I didn't tell you because I had to-" At that Isabella did something I would never expect her to. She raised her hand as she left a bone-shaking slap on my face.

"In reality Gabriella you are the irrelevant person here! He is my brother! My family! Not your toy to own!" She shouted. At her action, I froze. The room turned silent as I saw Chris staring at her wide-eyed. The burning stain on my cheek made me sober up a bit. I realized what just happened.

"Don't you dare fucking hit her, Isabella!" Chris shouted from his bed. Felix ran up to us as he stood in front of me.

"We're a family! She isn't a fucking part of that-" She started to shout and then froze. Her words were a stab to my heart. I took a step back as I hit the wall. Everyone turned to look at me. Chris sat up but the IV's didn't let him stand up. Felix turned to look at me with horror-filled eyes. And Isabella covered her mouth with her hand once she realized what she had said.

"Gab-" Chris started to talk.

"No, Chris. She's absolutely right. I'm not a part of this family. In fact, I don't have a family at all" I shook my head with a chuckle.

"Gabby-" Isabella started to talk.

"There's no Gabby here. Strangers don't call me that. I'll leave your family reunion" I raised my hands up in surrender and with that I ran out of the hospital room. The tears blinded my vision but I paid no mind to them calling my name. I just ran out of the hospital.

I needed a fucking drink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 1.9K 49
× Book One Of The Red Mafia Series × "I don't understand how you could do that to me. I trusted you." I whimpered. "That's your fault." "I hate you...
1M 27.4K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
504K 7.9K 15
━𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐎 ❛They call you the temptress of the night. A woman trained to kill; a weapon equi...
141K 4.5K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...