Attack On Titan: War of Titans

By _JaydenSky_

Jay and Jane are best friends in this crazy universe that Isayama makes us all suffer in. Though these girls... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 12

9 5 0
By _JaydenSky_

This is the cringiest chapter I won't blame you if don't keep reading I completely understand ಠ⌣ಠ (Editor~Chan: Don't steal my faces! ಠ_ಠ) But... Editor~Chan... it represents me right now... (ಥ﹏ಥ) (Editor~Chan: STAP! Use your own!) ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ                ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻  ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ ┬─┬ ︵ /(.□. )(Editor~Chan: You have too many...)

Jay rode the stolen horse out into an open field. The house was not far from where she was.

Reiner woke up and rubbed his head. He was holding Jay one minute and the next he was passed out on the floor. Bert woke up too and also rubbed his head. They both looked to Ymir who was reading a note and also rubbing her head. "That traitor!" She yelled glaring at Reiner after reading a line. She noticed they had woke up, "Jay went to get us food," Ymir went on passing both guys part of the food. "and she ran away saying, 'I will be back soon. Don't come looking for me.' She abandoned us!" Ymir passed Reiner the note and he and Bert read it. "Guys, I brought you some food. DON'T GO TO TROST! I will be back in a few days time. I stole all that food so don't go into really any town either. I will be back soon. Don't come looking for me. -Jay (p.s) I'm sorry I knocked you guys out I didn't want to to catch me and give me a stupid lecture about my safety. " Reiner facepalmed himself. "I have to find her." He said getting up. "No, Reiner let her go," Bert said tugging him back down. "Schwester wants to go out, let her."

Jay had a long coat on. A typical Scout coat for long journeys. Jay had a feeling Reiner would be trying to find her. He was a bit overprotective but Jay understood. She was there when Ymir had eaten their friend. The friend had sacrificed himself to save Reiner. Ever since then Reiner was overprotective. Jay neared a house. She could sense there were multiple people. Two guard towers.Security. Jay thought. Scouts? Impossible. Not out here. Thoughts raced through her mind. Jay sniffed the air around the building. Titan. How could she smell Titan all the way out here. Unless... Eren.

Jay yanked her horse towards the house. As she rounded to get past the guards to the house she put a mask on. If Jane was in there, she would attack Jay immediately. Jane probably already told everyone about the Female Armored Titan's identity. As she passed a guard tower, an arrow hit her upper arm. The pain shot through her arm knocking her of the horse. "Stop!" Yelled the shooter of the arrow. Jay tried to get up. Sasha appeared before her. "Oh no! You're a Scout!" She said seeing her jacket with the wings of freedom logo. "They will get it out of you safely!" She started to pull jay inside. "Help me!" She yelled to the other guard tower. He came running over. Even though Jay had a mask, she avoided eye contact with the other guard. She didn't need to feel the warm fuzzy feeling, so she avoided eye contact with Jean.

"Reiner maybe she will be fine and come back to you unharmed," Ymir suggested. Reiner looked at her and rolled his eyes. "It's Jay, she is probably impaled or crushed at this very moment. She is a pain magnet. She doesn't go out of the house without getting hurt." Bert nodded in agreement. "I have to find her," Reiner continued, "Even if it means going to Trost."

Sasha and Jean pulled the injured Scout to the door and banged on it. "Let us in! We have an injured Scout!" Jane opened the door. "Oh my! Get them inside. Levi! Hanji! Get the medical stuff!" They rushed her into the living room and they pulled the arrow out and wrapped her arm in bandage. "Are you cautious Scout!" Jane said loudly hovering over the Scout. "Always have been." Jay said in normal tone and normal volume level with sarcasm and a hint of humor. She sat up and Jane patted her on the back and sat down in the chair next to Levi's chair. Hanji sat down back on the couch. Jean and Sasha sat down too. "What brings you here?" Levi asked, "And why are you wearing a mask?" Jay hesitated. "I'm here to give a message from Commander Erwin." "Why didn't he just write us?" "Security purposes, also why I'm wearing a mask." "Ok. Go on." "He said that we need to leave for a day out soon because he is worried people are soon going to find this place." "Well it's a bit weird for Erwin to do that.." Jay swallowed nervously as she shook. She hoped Levi would buy her story. "Well Erwin has his weird ways but he is always does it for the best." Jay gave a small sigh of relief. Jace crawled from under the table to her feet. He smiled and giggled a cute laugh. Jay picked him up for the very first time. Though no one knew she did. For most of them, she is dead. "Jay!" Said Jace in a happy voice. Jane sighed, "Honey, Jay is dead." Wait what?!? Did Jane just say Jay is dead even though she captured me and lost me. She put Jace down. "If you want, you can stay here for the night and return in the morning, it's late and about to rain." "Sure." Jay answered back. "Jean, take her to her room." Jean did as he was told and took her to a small room with a bed in it. After a few minutes someone knocked on the door. Jay opened it to see Jane standing there. "Hello! Just checking up on you." She said with a smile of happiness and love. "good thanks for the hospitality." Jane came in and closed the door and sat on the bed. "You're not getting by me Jayden." Jay took the mask. "Wow how long did it take you?" Jane laughed, " I found out when we pulled the arrow out and it started to lightly steam and heal. And only you stand with broad shoulders like an alpha male. It's sort of your trademark." Jay laughed, "Ya I guess." Jane jumped up and hugged Jay. "Wait. Why did you hide the fact that I was alive?" "Well, I-I had faith that you would come around and work with us. And because it would kill Jean and Hanji for the people who said Jay is dead to turn around and say she is alive and had been working with Reiner." "I see, D-does Jean ever like talk about me or mention me?" "Jay, he carries a picture of you everywhere." "Ah man I feel bad." "Tell him." "What! Are you crazy ' oh hey Jean here is your girlfriend that you were told is dead is actually alive and oh ya, she is a Titan shifter who works with your friends who are all traitors.' It would mess with Jean beyond repair him right then and there." "Then we put on a show." "Jane! Put on a show? What's the point of that?" Jane smiled, "It's a full moon and it's that time of year. You will turn into a wolf later and we can tell everyone your identity and deal with that wild wolf." Jay sighed, "What's the plan."

Reiner turned the corner of a small rode in Trost. It was mostly empty besides the few people who refused to leave after the colossal and armored Titan destroy the wall. Ymir and Bert followed but clearly didn't think it was a good idea. An older man stopped Reiner, "Please! I need you to help me!" Reiner felt a weird sympathy towards this man. His old blonde hair growing gray at the roots. "Sure sir." Reiner followed the man to his house. It was a corner house with two stories and a basement. He followed the man into the basement. It had a lab running across the wall to the right side and a punching bag on the left back corner. He was sat in a chair and the man put a needle in his arm and drew blood. "Sir, what are you doing?" Reiner asked. "I need your blood for my wife so she can survive. After the wall was broken by the colossal and armored Titan, my wife had been getting hurt when she went out." Reiner thought about this man's life. Reiner was the reason he was suffering to help him and his wife. What if Reiner was in this position and Jay was injured badly. "I see your need to protect your wife. I have a lover that I would do anything for. If she was hurt I would do the same." The man looked back at a picture on his desk. "Some people lose their lovers... To death. That's how my younger daughter lost her boyfriend." Reiner felt sorry for the man and his family. "How did your daughter lose him?" "They were in the Scouting Regimen together and a titan ate him." Reiner put his hand on the man's shoulder, "I'm in the Scouts, I may know your daughter." The man grabbed the photo from his desk and handed it to Reiner. Reiner almost dropped the photo of Jay with Farlan . "Her name is Jayden Zoe, my older daughter is Hanji Zoe." "Jayden is my squad leader."

Jay rolled down the stairs and crashed into the wall. It didn't have a hole for her fall, surprisingly. She threw herself into the living room as Jane jumped down the stairs. Hanji shot up and yelled, "Jane what in the world!" Jane slashed out her sword and held it to masked Jay's throat. "Stand back guys!" Jane yelled. She never broke eye contact with the masked Scout. "Jane..." Levi said in a low voice concerned. "I have a gut feeling this is the Female Armored Titan in the human flesh." Jane scowled. Levi sharpened his eyes at Jane, "A gut feeling, this is a matter where you're gonna need more evidence than that. And plus Eren and Historia should know who it is." Levi looked to both of them sitting at the table. Historia replied, " she had a hood on I couldn't see." Everyone looked to Eren. "No, I didn't see." Now Eren was lying! Why? Everyone looked backed to the masked soldier, as Eren continued, "I know, though, she was a soldier in the Scouts also." Jane only broke eye contact with Jay for a split second to look at Eren but immediately turned back to the masked Scout. "Are you the Female Armored titan?" Jay laughed. The masked scout got up off her knees, "Yes," jay pulled the mask off and let her pink hair sway and her eyes to look straight in Jane's, a cold, evil look, she continued, "I am the female armored Titan, but there is a difference, I don't want Eren to be with us" Jane dropped her sword in shock (she was acting and it was a pretty accurate response.) Hanji's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets and through her glasses. Levi's usual straight expression was now a wide-eyed man shocked through the heart. Some that weren't as close to Jean. He had a shocked expression too, but tears were forming in his eyes. Hanji was the first to speak, "You're n-not a Zoe. No not at all. No true Zoe would act like this." Jay smiled and took off her glove on her left hand, "No, I'm not a Zoe," she showed off her ring to Hanji, "I'm a Braun."

Reiner followed Mr. Zoe upstairs to the room at the left end of the hall. He opened a door a woman, plump and also older lay on the bed. She smiled a weak smile as they walked in. Mr. Zoe put the blood in her through needles and such but Reiner didn't pay attention to that, he looked more at her appearance. She had dark brown hair with a hint of reddish tint to it, the same as Hanji, except the gray that flowed through it. They were too young to look like this. "This is our Good Samaritan." He said to his wife. She looked into his eyes. Hanji was a spitting image of her. Jay on the other hand had had none of her parents traits, since her hair and eyes were pink. "Hello." Reiner smiled and gave a small wave. Jay had always done that but it was now rubbing off on Reiner. "Did you hear! Oh yes Jayden is married. Some R named boy with the last name Braun. Raymond maybe?" Mr. Zoe said with a bright smile, Reiner saw where Jay got her beautiful smile. "Reiner Braun." He responded. "Oh! You know him." "Sir, I am Reiner Braun." The man's smile got larger and he jumped up and gave Reiner a hug, "Welcome to the family!" Reiner hugged back, feeling accepted by Jay's father. Something all men should do, if they think the girl is the one, get accepted by her father. Reiner looked at him in worry, "But if you know... about me... what about my blood,

Mikasa threw a knife at Jay. Jay moved her head to the side the slightest bit and caught the knife between her index and middle finger, not even looking that direction. Jean let the tears out finally and cried. He didn't bother to notice the situation. His whole world was falling apart. His girlfriend was alive but she left him and married his friend and they both are traitors. Jay cracked her knuckles. The full moon glowed bright through the windows. "Ready?" She asked Jane. "Ready." Jane confirmed.

Mr. Zoe made a bed in the room at the opposite of the one with Mrs. Zoe in it. The middle room was Hanji's old room so the one Reiner was staying in must be Jays. It's was plain and small. A small bed and one drawer. A small closet was found in the corner. It had two pairs of fancy outfits. The others were only ragged clothes, not something owned by this rich of a family. After Reiner heard Mr. Zoe go to bed, he snuck into Hanji's room. This room was different. It was way bigger and in her closet, here were all these different clothes. No rags. Two drawers, a nightstand, and a vanity with a picture of Hanji as a young girl holding a baby, it must be Jay when she a baby.

Jay stepped outside into the darkness. Jane followed and as she reached the outside she turned into her wolf form. Jay looked up at the full moon. It lit her up. The albino wolf looking into Jane's vibrant blue eyes. Jay attacked with the viciousness of a wild wolf. Jane fought back. Levi watched from the house, leaning on the wall he turned his head to Jean, "You still love her, don't you." Jean looked at him, "Is it that obvious?" Levi rolled his eyes, "If you love her, fight for her. You act like there is nothing for you to do except watch." Jean looked at his hands, "I better just try Mikasa, I mean she isn't married." "Jean, you have a crush on Mikasa, you love Jay." He stepped in front of Jean, "Don't wait, trust me if I had waited any longer, one of the other Scouts would have took Jane. There were two others who liked her so I hurried and asked her out." He sighed, "tell Jay when this is over, that you still want her, then, you might have a chance instead of giving up." Levi went inside. Jean looked out at the fight. He did love that girl. But she is now married. Did she not love him enough? After a little while, Jay walked up to the door with her arm around Jane who had a big bite in her leg. They both had bruises, but nothing too serious. Jay walked out a few minutes later and started to walk to her horse. "Jay!" Jean stopped her. "Why did you hide the fact you are alive from me?" She turned to him, "What was I supposed to do? You were told I was dead, if I came out and you saw me unharmed, you would question me and.." she sighed, "it really hurt to lie to you, you know." She didn't look at his eyes. He put his arms around her and embraced her. "Tell me why you lied." He said in a soft voice not letting her go. "I was afraid if I told you, you wouldn't want to date me anymore, I guess I assumed you would try to hook me up with Eren so we would get married and have a Titan shifting baby," they both laughed at the thought. Jay sighed and continued in a more serious tone, a soft whisper through light tears, "and you would have Mikasa all to yourself..." Jean held her out and looked her in the eyes, "Mikasa is no where near your level in my heart." Jay smiled. "I love you, but the way things are here and now, I'm saving you by not being with you." Levi watched through the window. He smiled. Something he never does. Jane saw this and she walked over and slid into his arms. She looked out the window to. She handed Levi her cup of coffee and he took a drink and handed it back to her. "I'm lucky to have you." He said. "I'm lucky too, I mean who doesn't want the humanity's strongest soldier." Jane joked. They both had a small laugh. "I don't think Reiner is gonna stay that lucky man in Jay's life." Jane smiled resting on Levi's chest. Levi responded, "I don't think he ever was."

Reiner laid in Jay's old bed. It was firm with not much padding and the pillow didn't have any filling. It was dull. He held up a diary. Jay's. It only had one page with writing. Only five words. "Why am I not human?"

"You better get on your horse," Jean said. "Yes, Jean, I truly am sorry, I shouldn't have dated you in the first place, it would have made your life easier." Jay waved at the house and got on her horse. (Not Jean but he is a horse and the government knows it ) she rode out to Trost. She would get there by morning.

Reiner woke at dawn and went downstairs to the kitchen. Food was on the table and he grabbed it and went outside. He needed to find Bert and Ymir, who stayed at an abandoned house for the night. He walked through a few streets till he got to Magnolian. A street that even in the light, it's alleys were dark. He started to walk down the road. It didn't have a kind feel to it. It was like people there were just watching. At he passed two houses, he turned around. Eight people lay staring in the shadows. Four on each side of the back alley. They just watched. As he neared the middle he looked back again. There were more people looking at him.

Jean walked in through the door after he watches Jay leave. The room was empty except for Levi. "You didn't tell her." He said breaking the silence and starting Jean. "You listened in?" He asked. Levi shut the window, "Yes." Jean sighed, "I know it can't happen." He grabbed the jacket of his nearby chair and headed upstairs. "She's coming back you know." Jean turned around, "Really?" "She agreed to do experiments on her titan so we can better understand them."

Reiner kept his head down. He'd glance back every few seconds to see more and more people watch him. When he looked back again he bumped into something. He quickly turned his head to see a worn out shirt. It was old and had a hole in a place. Reiner followed it up to a head. A big guy stood in front. Overweight with missing teeth, he gave off a vicious vibe. "What is a pretty boy like you doing on Magnolian? You aren't fit to be a rat."

"I'm looking for my friends and what is a rat?"

"Our colony. 'The Rats.' You must not be from Trost, oh well, the more fun I have beating you up." an evil smile grew on his face. He grabbed to collar of Reiner's shirt and lifted him up. Reiner could see that behind him were two guys about his size. A whistle came from the entrance and grew closer to them. It was of a nursery rhyme of some sort. When the bully heard the whistle, he immediately dropped Reiner. Him and the two henchmen of the bully got down on one knee and put their right hand over their hearts and bowed their heads. Reiner turned around to see every other rat had done the same, hailing in the direction of the opening to the road. A woman came down the road. A long skirt made of patches of worn-out clothes. A mask with festival like feathers protruding from around the outline of it. It was a whole headdress covering her whole face and hair, leaving the headdress with three black ropes showing hair. "Well, we have a pretty boy in our territory, clearly not a rat." The two bodyguards grabbed Reiner and tied his hands to his back. He got pushed to his knees. "Ma'am, d-don't you know that is a Scout?" a rat from the side said, his red hair and skinny body give him a higher voice. "I do, why do you think I haven't killed him off already!" She pointed her staff at him and yelled, "ALA" two rats next to him grabbed him and beat him. Bashing and jumping on him till he died. She looked Reiner straight in the eyes the went around to the backside of him and took his ring off. "Married I see." "Ya, to someone you will never beat." He responded telling that she wants him to herself. The girl got up and walked to his front, Reiner gritted his teeth. She turned to the striped shirt man and said, "Jacko, you and your guards take him to the house and don't come back." Jacko did as he was told and they carried Reiner off to an old abandoned house. Reiner was tied to a chair facing what looked to be a throne. She sat in the throne and took a moment to look at him. "I'm going to look for your wife, I can smell that she is near, weird, I swear I can smell titan." She went to a corner and lifted up an old armor chest plate and looked at Reiner. His eyes widened. Could she smell my titan? He thought. "Oh did I pry too much into your life?" She laughed, "I'm the rat queen, nice to meet you." She walked out of the house for a few minutes then came back in, "Well I met your wife, strange, she smelled of Titan too." Reiner gave a hearty laugh, "Impossible, how could you find her in five minutes?" He rolled his eyes while laughing. "Pink hair, pink eyes and a pretty smile," Reiner stopped laughing. She went behind him and untied him. When she went back stout to his front he threw a punch. She caught it with her hand and pulled off the headdress, "oh and she is mad you came to Trost." Her pink eyes gave off a little sparkle as she faked a smile. "Jay... I can explain," Her pink hair was tied in a low bun, she gave Reiner her not-so-happy look. He was about to speak but Jay interrupted, "I don't care, it's fine." She went into a back room and shut the door. "Jay," Reiner stood at the door with his hand on its wood. "Please let me in." "No." She responded. A minute of Reiner practically begging for Jay to open the door and let him in, she opened and walked out. She was in different clothes and she grabbed a bag with food. "Jay," he begged as she walked out. "Listen, it's ok I'm not mad." Reiner looked at her confused, "Not mad?" She sighed, "I got caught." "What do you mean you 'got caught'?" "The Scouts know I'm alive." Reiner understood. "I'm sorry." He said quietly. She rolled her eyes and lifted his head up to meet her eyes and kissed him. "Were both in trouble at this point but I got to go." "Where?" He asked. She looked back for a slight second and went out the door, "I may have a lead on Annie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 19 27
Cover by melifluous gelatoo -Excerpt- I peeked at Jaycob. He was intrigued when he saw the note. Oh my gosh, he's checking it! He looked shocked. Hi...
2.3K 15 1
eren jaeger x reader DNI if not 16+ thank you! y'all know i had to rewrite this fic for my favorite boy :D this fic is eren x fem!reader, if you guys...
12.8K 220 63
(This fanfiction is being rewritten on a separate fic because of bad writing and story.) I'm a girl who just wanted revenge, with a secret past. He's...
27.9K 837 14
﹙⭔.🫐 "its funny that we've both fucked so many people, ⟆ ( 〃yet we still havent ran into each other." .) ★☆﹔ "maybe thats a good thing."﹆ ◃.a sto...