The boy with the guitar...

By bekahboo_

Ella Walker. She was one of the most popular kids in high school but suddenly out of the blue dropped to the... More

Chapter One: Getting Started
Chapter Two: Things are going great?
Chapter Three: Smiles?
Chapter Four: Dreaming...
Chapter Five: Best Friends(:
Chapter Six: Why me?!
Chapter Seven: Pinky Promise?
Chapter Eight: Awake!
Chapter Nine: Just Keep swimming...
Chapter 10: Weird day..
Chapter 11: Good Day
Chapter 12: Old Friends.
Chapter 13: School
Chapter 14: Something New
Chapter 15: Pain and Love .
Chapter 16: Memories
Chapter 17: Saving Ella
Chapter 18: Life (:
Chapter 19: Ella & Niall
Chapter 20: Back In Town
Chapter 21: Why.
Chapter 22: Safe.. & PG-13
Chapter 23: Weird, but okay...?
Chapter 25: Ten Years Later!

Chapter 24: What really happened...

7 1 0
By bekahboo_

*Niall's P.O.V*

I sat down down on the couch and strummed my guitar to You and I. I focused on my fingers moving across the cords to the next. I looked up for a looked up just in time, "Can you stop that?! It's really aggravating!" Lily yelled and came around the corner dressed up. "Nope, just go to the club." I said and went back to doing what I do best. She groaned and left slamming the door behind her, I laughed. Tonight will be the same as it has been for a week, she'll bring a guy or even a girl and take them into the spare bedroom. I can't get any sleep because she screams so freaking loud. My phone rang from beside me and it caught my attention.

Ella Bear :)

I hesitated before I pressed answer, "Hello?" "Hey Niall, it's Harry. My phone died so I used hers." I let out a big breath. "Yeah what's up mate?" I ran a hand over my face and through my hair. "Are you bringing the cake? Or do I have to go get it?" I smacked myself. "Harry, Liam picked up the cake. I'm not coming, it's gonna be too hard on both me and her." I sighed. "Oh my bad sorry mate, but I think you should come." "Let me think about it okay?"  "Okay bye, I'll bring you some cake later if you don't show!" "Bye and thanks mate." I hung up and put my phone on the seat next to me. I set my guitar in it's case and limped to the upstairs bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my black eye from Lily.

We had gotten into a fight last night after the concert and she started throwing stuff at me. After she had thrown so many things, I lost count on how many. She finally hit me, after an hour, with her phone. I yelled at her and all she did was scoff and walk away from me and up to bed. I pulled on some black swim trunks that were folded on top of the dryer along with a white shirt. I slipped on some socks and the Jordans Ella picked out. I backed out of the bathroom and into my closet. At the very top was a box and inside it contained the snapback that Ella got me. It was black and white with the Obey on the front in solid white.

I haven't wore it since she left and no one heard from her. I opened the box and pulled out the hat, I stared at it for a minute and felt my body wilt. I set it over my hair and looked at myself through the mirror. I hopped back into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and sprayed some cologne. I wobbled down the stairs and stuffed my phone into my pocket. I grabbed my keys of the side table and locked up the house and walked into the garage. I unlocked my car and hopped in and drove off.

*Ella's P.O.V*

"Is he coming?" I looked at Harry as he gave my phone back. "What?" He tried to look oblivious to the fact that he just called Niall. "Really Harry?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "He said maybe." He said and walked away. I looked around the house and saw my friends talking away with each other. They didn't need me here, high school all over again. I looked down at my outfit, jean shorts with the little mermaid sweatshirt Niall got me. I wore my black swimsuit bottoms and black strapless top with white lace flowers on it. My hair was wavy because it was in a french braid before I got here. I was barefoot and everyone around me began to go out back. I followed them, but got stuck when someone knocked on the door. I peeped outside the door and saw Niall standing there. My eyes went wide and I shot out back and grabbed Zayn.

"What's going on-" I slapped a hand over his mouth. "Niall is here." I whispered and pointed to the door. "So let him in." He rolled his eyes and I glared at him. "You let him in!" I said sticking my bottom lip out. "Fine." He said and walked to the front door. I jumped out the back door and jumped on Katherine's back. "Katherine!" I screeched and she held onto my legs. "Ella!" She laughed. "Look who came to party!" Zayn said and everyone turned around and I jumped off of Katherine's back. There the love of my life stood and I wasn't even man enough to look at him.

The small party got going again fast and the music blared through the speakers. I walked over to the stereo and popped in 5 seconds of summer latest album. I slipped on my flip flops and ran down the small set of stairs leading away from the pool. I popped my neck along with my fingers. Amnesia came on and they blared it. I stuffed my hands into my pockets and walked towards the small woods. I began walking and weaved in and out of the woods. I heard something behind me, but ignored it. I took a few more steps before sitting down on a big rock by a small stream. You could see a few fish swimming around and trying to find food. I smiled and went to say something like someone was with me. I just shook my head and felt my eyes water up. No one could see me so I just sat there.

The sun that was shining in front of me was blocked out by a figure. "May I sit with you?" A voice rang out in my ears. I just nodded and scooted over. He sat down and looked at his hands, "Ella," His hand grabbed onto mine.   "Niall," I looked down and he put a finger underneath my chin pushing it up. My eyes met with his beautiful blue eyes. "Just, let me do this." His hand moved from his lap all the way up to my cheek. I closed my eyes and melted into his hand, I opened my eyes again to see Niall moving closer. His forehead rested against mine and I brought my hands up to both of his cheeks. He closed his eyes and pressed his lips carefully on top of mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back, this is the best thing ever.

We moved in slow motion, but in reality we weren't. He just pulled me into him more and I melted into his strong hold. It felt as if everything around us had stopped and froze in time. We parted slightly but kept each other close, "I missed you so much." I said kissing him again. "I missed you too baby." He stroked my cheek with his thumb. We moved away from each other only enough to see each others faces. I rested my head on his shoulder, he wrapped his arm around me and held me close. "Ella, I'm so sorry." I looked at him, "What? Don't be like that Ni, it kills me." I reached up and met my lips to his. When we pulled away the sun shone perfectly on his face, like an angel. An angel with a black eye, "Woah there cowboy." I said when I saw his eye. "It's okay, just a black eye." He tried to reassure me, I crawled onto his lap.

I grabbed his chin with my hand turning it to the side so I could see his eye better. He was purple and blue, "What the hell Ni?!" I said trying to get closer to his eye. He winced, "Ouch that hurt!" He pulled my hands away and put his head in my shoulder, "What happened?" I spoke softly playing with his hair. "Someone threw something at me and I couldn't duck in time." He said squeezing my sides slightly. "Who did?" He stiffened up. "Who?" I brought his face out of my shoulder. "You don't want to know." He focused on his lap. "Niall James, who?" I put a hand underneath his chin. "Lily." He said lowly.

"Who?" I said and held his face in my hands "Lily." My eyes grew wide, "Its okay babe. I promise." He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. I grabbed his phone out of his pocket and ran out and back into the clearing. "Ella!" He yelled after me. I scrolled through his contacts and hid on the side of the house. I found her name and pressed call, after three rings she answered. "What?" She sounded annoyed. "Don't ever touch him again or else." I said and gritted my teeth. "Well hey Ella! I should've known it was you." She said and I could tell she was smirking. "Well now that you know who this is, touch Niall again and it's over for you." "Oh does last night count? Oh my gosh he's fucking amazing!" She said and I stopped and hung up.

I came back around the corner and saw Niall standing there arms crossed. I gave him his phone and he walked towards his friends. "Woah what happened to you?" Liam said coming to look at his face better. "What hit you?" Louis said tilting his head down some so that he could see the whole thing. The bruise went farther up past his eye and slightly above his eyebrow. "Her phone." I smacked his shoulder and got up. "Why did you hit me?!" He rubbed his shoulder and stood up. I looked up at him, "I'm pissed and you were the closet thing that I could hit!" I said and started pacing.

"Wait, I thought you covered it up?" Zayn said coming over to him. "It really isn't that bad! It doesn't even hurt!" Niall said smacking the chair beside him. "That's not the point." I said and he looked down at me. "Then what the hell is the point?!" He screamed making me jump backwards. "Niall calm down." I said rubbing my hands together. "Calm down?!" He took a step towards me. I squeezed my eyes closed and opened them again, "I told you this was a bad idea! I'm out!" I yelled and ran through the house and grabbed my keys and ran out towards my truck. Before I could get there Niall was standing in front of the drivers side door. I stopped and looked at him, "What did I screw up?" I looked at him.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing." He said and walked over to me. "I couldn't let you get away this time." He said stopping in front of me and everyone came around front. He bent down on one knee, "Holy shit." I whispered to myself. He pulled out a tiny box from his pocket and held it for a second. "Ella I can't let you go without again, it hurt like hell. Baby life just isn't the same without you beside me." He stopped and opened the box and looked up at me. "I found my princess, will you marry me?" He stared at me. I choked on the tears and nodded, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I smiled. He slid the ring on and hugged me tightly.

We pulled apart and he wiped my tears away, "I love you." I said and he smirked, "I love you too baby." He bent down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his chest. Our friends cheered and caused my face to turn red.

******************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 959 39
If you're gonna hate like everyone else, Fuck off and stop reading now. A few years back sweet Niall 'came out of the closet' if that's what you want...
70.1K 2.2K 33
(This is the third book in the 'Louis' Little Sister' series.) She goes on tour with a broken heart, he wakes up to the biggest mistake of his lif...
363 29 20
Ella ran away to try and start a new and hopefully happy life. On this journey Ella will end up meeting 5 boys who might be able to help her find so...
104 4 31
Rosie is 18 years old and she lives in Ireland. She loves singing and playing guitar. She is crazy about a band called one direction and has a celebr...