Chapter 14: Something New

* Caylee's P.O.V. *

~After school~

I climbed into Liam's car and buckled up, "Hey." He spoke softly. "Hey sorry about Troy he's annoying." I looked at him. Liam just laughed, "Its alright love." I smiled, "Good." I turned on the radio Beat Of The Music by Brett Eldredge blared through. I lightly sang along watching the trees fly by as he drove. I threw my hair up into a high ponytail as he rolled down the windows down.

He passed up my neighborhood and kept driving, "You missed it." I said pointing back. He chuckled, "I know I did it on purpose." My jaw dropped, "Where are we going then?" I turned to look at him, "You'll see babe." I leaned back into the seat. "Relax I'm not gonna kill you or anything. That's just mean of you too think that!" He said poking my bare thigh. "I wasn't!" I said poking his cheek making him laugh.

He slowed down and turned down a paved road which soon turned into rocks. "Where are we?" I questioned him. "This is my aunts house she went to England for a few weeks. I'm staying here while she's gone." My eyes got huge as we pulled up to the house. "Wait does she have any animals?" He nodded, "Yeah some horses and a few dogs why?" I smiled and looked at him. "You can see them love." I squealed.

He parked the car and opened my door for me. He was wearing jeans and a white kind of tight shirt with Jordans. "See anything you like?" I looked away and took his hand that was extended. He shut the door and locked his car, "Sorry." I said kicking a small rock. His arms went around my waist, "Don't apologize, I don't mind." He said and I felt his breath on my bare neck. We walked to the stable and he took the lock off. He let me in first and followed close behind.

I stood in complete darkness until he switched on the lights. His aunt had Christmas lights hanging up everywhere. There were 6 stalls each one with a beautiful horse. There were two solid blacks, a light brown one with white on its hooves, two brown and white spots, and the last one was smaller than the others it was solid white. Liam caught onto my love for horses, "Babe you can pet them." He said coming up behind me. "I know I used to have a horse he was a beauty." Tears welled up in my eyes and I took a deep breath shaking them away.

I turned around to face him, "They are beautiful horses she's lucky." I laughed. He walked closer and grabbed my hand. We walked out and he switched off the lights. He locked the doors again and grabbed my hand. "We can do anything we want, got any ideas?" He rubbed my hand with his thumb. I melted, "Um I don't know." I sighed as we walked to the back of the house. We walked to her back porch and sat down on a porch swing.

He pulled me into him and I snuggled up. "I love this place it just has that feeling." He said tracing shapes on my arm, "The feeling that you actually belong somewhere and you aren't a misfit?" He chuckled, "Exactly." We sat there in silence that was until my phone rang. I pulled it out of my back pocket. "Hey mom." I sat up. "I have to go and stay with your aunt she isn't feeling well. I'll be gone for a few weeks you can stay at home or stay at Ella's if you like." She said and you could hear she was driving. "Okay tell her I said get better and thanks! Love you bye." I said, "Bye sweetheart." She hung up and I slid my phone in my pocket. "I'm free!" I said smiling at Liam. He laughed, "Are you hungry?" I nodded. He threw me over his shoulder and walked inside.

He sat me down on the kitchen counter. "What do you want to eat?" He said putting his hands on either side of me. "Spaghetti!" I said and he smiled. "I can do that." He turned around and walked over to the cabinets across the room. "I hope!" He stopped and looked at me, "What's that supposed to mean?" He crossed his arms. I copied him and crossed my legs, "My last boyfriends could never cook they were all terrible. I hope you can cook." I said smirking. "Well I can babe." He said winking and grabbed a pan and filled it with water. Then set it on the stove and turned it on high.