Chapter 13: School

*Ella's P.O.V*

I walked into the kitchen and opened the cabinet that held all the cups. I reached up and grabbed one then walked the short distance to the fridge. I poured some orange juice and set the bottle back into the fridge. I turned around to see Lilly brought other people with her. "I want her." A guy said and my heart started beating faster.

"She's mine." Niall said putting his arm on the guys shoulder. "Don't you think she's a bit short mate?" Another guy said and he wasn't too tall but wasn't too short, right in the middle. "I'm not that short!" I said in frustration. They all laughed, "I'd rather be short than be a Sasquatch." I grabbed my drink and walled upstairs. I shut the door and grabbed my backpack from the corner. "Ella!" Niall yelled making me jump.

I got up and opened the door, "Yeah?" I leaned up against the door frame. "Do you have school tomorrow?" He asked. "What day is it?" I said going to the top of the stairs. "Monday." "Yeah I do why?" I said coming down the stairs a bit. "I didn't know." I shook my head and went back into the room. I grabbed my phone and saw Troy had called me. I dialed his number and dug out my notebook for Spanish.

"Hello?" He said. "You called me?" I said rolling my eyes. "I lost my keys to get into Bryan's can I borrow yours?" "Yeah meet me at Bryan's." I said and hung up. I grabbed my keys, along with my phone and slid my vans on. I walked down the stairs to see Niall in the living room laying on the couch. "I have to go meet up with Troy do you want to come?" He nodded. He grabbed his shirt off the couch and slipped on his Jordans.

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

"So Ella I hear your not single anymore. True or false?" My friend Jeremiah (Cheese «« his nickname) said sliding in next to me on the bench in the gym. All my friends looked at me, "True." I smiled and he hit my leg. "Ow!" I said rubbing my leg. "Who?" He said putting his arm around me. "Nobody for you to know!" I said laughing as his jaw dropped. "Come on tell me." He begged, I shook my head. "Ella go to the bathroom with me!" Abbi said grabbing my arm.

We walked into the bathroom and she attacked me. "So who are you dating?!" I laughed as her eyes were huge. I pulled out my phone and showed her a picture we took a few days ago. She screamed, "Ella! Why didn't you tell me!" I started walking out, "Well now you do! Just don't tell Cheese." She nodded and I stopped when I saw Jacob walking in. He smiled and waved at me, "Ugh today is gonna be hard."

*Third P.O.V*

Ella and Abbi walked out of the bathroom and up to their friends. Ella and Kat were wearing white Lion King hoodies with dark jean shorts and black toms. Their hair was pin straight was left alone to fall down their backs. Abbi was wearing a light pink sweatshirt with white jean shorts and Sperry's. Her hair was wavy and was pinned back with a bobby pin.

Troy and Elle were wearing jeans with a black shirt and Jordans. Caylee wore white shorts with a light green shirt that said, Pink it was in black bold letters. She wore gold gladiator sandals and her hair was curled. Haley wore jean shorts and a solid lime green shirt with a black scarf. She had black flatts and her hair was straight.

*Ella's P.O.V*

If today could get anymore boring and slow I'd have to be checked into an asylum. I looped arms with Kat and Caylee as we walked into the lunch room. Everybody was in line trying to bribe other people to let them in front of them, of course it didn't work. "Finally lunch I'm so hungry!" Cheese said coming up in line from behind us. I huffed and unlooped my arms from theirs. "Mr. Flemings class can be so boring." I laughed at Kat. "I told you not to take his class!" I stared at her. "Shush shorty." She smirked. "Whatever giant." She gasped and hit my arm.