Chapter 25: Ten Years Later!

♣Ten years Later! ♣

*Ella's P.O.V.*

Ten years ago if you told me I would be married with three beautiful kids and one on the way, I would of laughed. Luke whose nine, Xavier whose seven, and Ariel whose four. Luke and Xavier look like mini Niall's but Ariel lookes like me except the eyes and her smile. The little one in my stomach is a boy, but Niall doesn't know yet. His name is going to be Oliver and he really likes to kick. I'm only two months pregnant right now but I look like I'm four months.

*******

The front door swung open, "Mommy!" Ariel screamed. I bent down to her level, "Ariel!" I said in a kid voice. She smiled and her cute little dimples showing. Her small laugh made me smile, I was about to sit down. Luke ran inside, "Mom! Dad's hurt!" His voice scared me. I stood back up and walked out the door, "Ella? It hurts!" Niall said limping towards me. I shook my head, "Did you really fall off the bike?" He wrapped his arms over my shoulder and I put one around his waist. "So what if I did?" He smirked. "Everyone inside, it's bedtime!" I said and the three scrambled in the door.

Luke shut the door behind us, "Thanks bud." Niall said and Luke just ran for his toys. I took Niall into the kitchen, "Let me get the first-" Xavier came up behind me holding the medium sized box. "Thank you sweetie." He smiled and ran off following Luke. I sat the box down onto the counter, "Is daddy gonna be okay?" Ariel asked crying. I picked her up, "Baby girl, I'm gonna be okay." Niall said moving her hair out of her face. "Promise?" A tear slid down her cheek. I wiped it away, "Promise." He leaned forward and took her away and carried her outside.

After a few minutes the house got silent and a pair of hands sat on my stomach. "I can't wait." A voice whispered into my ears. "Me either." He kissed my cheek. He sat down at the kitchen table, "Where does it hurt?" I put my hands on my waist. "My back." He winced. I walked over to him and you could see red through his white tank top. "You know this may hurt right?" He nodded and I helped him take it off. We got it off and I slapped a hand over my mouth. "Baby, we have to take you to the hospital." He shook his head. "No we don't Ella." I made him look at me, "Niall yes." I kissed him and wiped away a tear. I grabbed my phone, "Hey Zayn." Niall looked at me. "Could you come watch the kids, I have to take Niall to the Emergency room." "Yeah of course, but what happened?" "I'll tell you when you get here." "Okay, see ya in a few!" He said and hung up.

"I don't need to go to the hospital, princess." Niall stood up. I sat my phone on the counter, "Don't." I pointed a finger at him. He just leaned against the counter, "I need you Niall, they need you." I pointed towards the back yard. "So does he." I put a hand on my stomach. "Ella I'm not going anywhere and we're having a boy?" He smiled and I nodded. There was a knock at the door, "Come in!" I said and fixed my hair a little. Zayn walked in with Lily and Liam with Thomas. The kids ran out back and started playing with each other. "What did you do?" Liam looked at Niall. I crossed my arms and looked at him. "I fell off a bike, no biggie." He said and walked to the sink to wash his hands.

"Holy shit!" Zayn said staring at his back. "Woah." Liam said with his mouth hanging open. "See, you do need to go to the hospital." I said and he glared at me. "We're gonna go play with the kids." He and Liam practically ran outside. "Niall,"  He walked over to me. "How far does it go down?" He turned around. I moved the hem of his pants and he smacked the counter. "Sorry." He put his head onto the counter. "Your hands are cold." I giggled and rolled my eyes. I pulled down just a tad bit further, "You're gonna have a butt scar." I fixed his pants back. He shook his head, "Only you babe, only you." He turned around.

I winked at him and walked to the back door, I whistled and caught their attentions. "Be good for Uncle Zayn and Uncle Liam. Me and daddy have to go somewhere we'll be back soon." They nodded and continued to play. I walked back inside and found Niall walking to the front door. I grabbed my keys and my phone and went after him. He got into the passenger side and myself in the drivers. "Let it out." I said backing out of the driveway. "It fucking hurts so good damn bad! Fuck!" He screamed out. I flew down the road and grabbed his hand. "Shit! Why the fuck?!" He said and tears flew out.