The Assistant ➵ h.s

Av WeTukAChonce_

Jade Collins is a 19 years old teenager. She has just completed her degree for Media Makeup at the College of... Mer

The Assistant ➵ h.s
1: The First Day On The Job
2: Getting To Know Each Other
3: Sleepover!
4: No! They're My Oreos!
5: Scary Movie
6: Annoyance!
7: Run!
8: Pool?!
9: Shopping!
10: Grocery Stores
11: Ashley
12: Sugar Rush Kicks In!
13: Don't Mess With The Payne Train!
14: Physical Pain
15: Hospitals
16: Back Home!
17: Rumours.
18: Happiness
19: Airports
20: Late!
22: Kick Ass
23: Winner!
24: Dublin!
25: Death Threats
26: Leaving
27: Surrender
28: You?
29: Held Hostage
30: Abused
31: Breakdowns
32: The Phone Call
33: Searching
34: Confronting
35: Help
36: Revenge
37: Feelings
38: Leaving
39: Going To An Interview
40: The Interview
41: Scared
42: Asked Out
43: Getting Ready
44: The Date (Part 1)
45: The Date (Part 2)
46: Telling Him
47: Guilty
48: Confused
49: Upset
50: Not Prepared
51: Heartbroken
52: Overwhelmed
53: The Truth Unveils
54: Awkward
55: The Talk
56: I'm Sorry
57: Relieved
58: Last Concert
59: L.A
60: Dirty Jokes
61: Gym
62: Working-Out
63: Lots Of Running
64: Dinner
65: Just Dance
66: Studio
67: Plane Ride
68: Parents
69: Unpacking
70: Cheeky
71: Panic Attack
72: New Year
73: Cupcake Wars and Jealousy
74: Spin The Bottle
75: Hide-And-Seek
76: Deal
Note

21: Laser Tagging!

11.3K 219 129
Av WeTukAChonce_

Chapter 21: Laser Tagging!

Harry and I got ready in a record timing of 20 minutes. We were out the door by 10:30 AM.

I had dressed up so quick. I barely had time to do my eyeliner! Harry and I were both sharing the mirrors when we were grooming ourselves. It was insane!

I hope I don't look like a hideous mess!

We are all in the hallway except for Lou. She said that Lux wasn't feeling too good so she's going to stay at the hotel for now.

"Okay, the van is ready." Paul called out.

With that, we all started making our way down. I could already hear the fans screaming and I felt my stomach do flips.

Harry put his hand on the small of my back and leaned inwards.

"Babe, I'll be with you. They won't hurt you." he whispered huskily.

I looked up and met his emerald eyes. "I know they won't. You're with me." I smiled a meaningful smile at him and he mirrored my actions.

The elevator dinged, signalling that we can go down now. We all squished into the mini elevator.

Niall got stuck in a corner with Louis.

"Hey, baby." Louis flirted, playfully.

"Hey, handsome." Niall replied, hitting Louis chest and giggling.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" Louis asked in a low voice.

"No! Pshh, that's silly." Niall rolled his eyes with a dramatic look.

"Well, should I walk by again?" Louis raised an eyebrow.

I couldn't help but let a giggle escape.

"Hey, don't forget about Eleanor and Ashley!" Harry called to them.

Ashley.

I felt a pang in my chest when I thought of her. Someone so close can become so distant in a matter of time.

Chuckling erupted in the tiny compartment as the elevator dinged again. In two seconds, we were exposed to intense screaming.

I have to get used to this.

Harry guided me through the little pathway the security had made for us. The fans shouted random phrases at us.

"Jade, are you dating Harry?!"

"Jade, I love you so much!"

"Harry, I ship you and Jade!"

I looked up and was instantly blinded by flashes and posters. The posters were crazy this time. A lot of them had a couple of bromances on them but a particular 'ship name' caught my eye.

Jarry.

My heart melted at the fact that the fans are being supportive and have already thought so far in Harry and I's 'friendship.' It's quite nice of them.

Finally, we reached the van and I plopped beside Liam and Niall. I took a deep breath as the door was slammed shut.

"Thank god," I muttered. "How do you people do this?" I asked as Liam laughed.

"We're used to it, babe." Zayn replied.

I nodded as my iPhone buzzed in my back pocket, indicating that I had gotten a text message.

"One sec," I said as I tried to grab my phone while leaning on Niall. "Thank you, Niall!" I giggled.

I sat back down and pressed the power button. My breath hitched in my throat as I saw the message from an unknown number.

I swiped the screen and typed in my passcode. The message popped up and I felt myself pale.

No, no, no. This can't be happening. It's not real, it's not real.

The words repeated themselves in my head, blurring out the world.

'Your pretty little boyfriend can't shield you from the outside world forever.'

It was attached with a picture of Harry and I walking through the crowd from just now. His hand is on the small of my back while my eyes are glued to the floor.

I feel like I'm going to pass out!

The stalker knows who I am and they're coming after me! I bet they know so much more! What if they know where I live?

My head felt heavy from all these questions. I almost didn't hear Niall talking to me.

"Jade to earth," he waved a hand in front of my face. "You alright? You look a bit pale." Niall questioned.

I forced a smile on my face and nodded. He looked at me hesitantly before looking back over to Louis.

My mouth is dry and I feel extremely warm. The car seems smaller than before and I need a bottle of water really badly.

"See, judge for yourself. She doesn't look alright to me!" Niall protested as Louis observed my face.

"Yeah, I agree. Jade, do you need some water?" Louis asked.

I nodded as he threw me his water bottle. I twisted the cap and held the mouthpiece above my mouth. I aired the water, trying to not spill it.

"Woah, Jay's got skills!" Zayn commented as Harry smiled.

I smiled again and put the cap back on the bottle. I tossed the water bottle to Louis and leaned back.

"You sure that you're alright?" Niall asks again.

I nodded, "I don't feel very well but I can manage." I said as Niall nodded.

"Just relax yourself, deep breaths and shut your eyes. If you need anything, tell ye old Nialler here!" he imitated in a old man's voice.

I giggled and nodded as Niall smirked and turned over to Louis who was doing some sort of... dance?

My mind wandered back to the text message for the rest of the ride. A million questions filled my mind as the text message taunted me.

Why are they doing this? What is their reason? Did I do something? Do I know them? But one question stands out.

Who?

••••••••••••••••••••••••

The boys were on the last song for their rehearsal. The stadium is HUGE! It looks like a lot of fun to perform, especially if you're doing something you love.

I had managed to push the text messages to the back of my mind but they were still lingering there. It honestly scares me so much.

"Jade, how're you doing?" Liam's voice broke my thoughts.

"I'm doing good. It looks like a lot of fun to perform." I exclaimed as Liam nodded.

"It is. I honestly wouldn't trade it for anything. I love it. So, you getting bored yet?" Liam asked.

I laughed, "No, why would you think that?"

"Because you're sitting in a seat, all by yourself." he pointed out.

I stared at him, "Lonely, I'm so lonely." I squeaked in a weird voice before breaking out into a grin.

He tossed his head back and laughed. "Oh my god, I watch those types of vines all of the time!"

I laughed along with him before speaking up. "Are you lads done rehearsing yet?" I asked.

He nodded. "We actually have a lot of time 'til the concert. The concert is at 7PM and it's 3PM right now. Let's go talk to the others." he stated.

I hummed in agreement as he spoke up again. "Come with me."

I raised an eyebrow.

Time to tease the Payno!

"Mmm... No!" I replied, smirking.

"Mmm... Yes!" he replied.

"Nah."

"Yah."

"No."

"Fine."

"Fine?" I replied, suddenly confused.

He laughed before speaking up. "Ha! You said fine! Come here!"

Without warning, Liam tossed me over his shoulder and gripped my knees. It's like I weigh nothing!

"Liam! Put me down!" I yelled.

"No can do, Love!" he replied before chuckling lowly.

I sighed and realized that he isn't going to let go of me anytime soon.

"Hey, Liam. And... Jade." Niall said as Liam walked up the stairs and to the stage.

"Hi! Can you tell Mr Buff, over here, to put me down." I complained.

"Nope." Louis commented as the boys laughed at my helplessness.

"Louis, you better watch that pretty ass of yours." I warned.

"Already do, it's better than yours." he replied. The boys made an 'ooh' sound and I smacked Liam's back.

"Liam, let me down before I murder you!" I threatened.

He shrugged and put me down. Almost immediately, I jumped at Liam and started smacking him wherever I could.

"You... Jerk... I... Will... Hurt... You... So... Bad!" I said through gritted teeth and numerous playful, but effective, smacks.

I felt a pair of arms pull me back and I kicked and struggled to make them let go.

"Freaking... let... go." I said in a abnormally calm tone.

"Jade, Love, I know that Liam's a jerk," Harry's smooth voice calmed me. "But I think you should be killing Louis right now."

Liam looked at me like a scared puppy and I almost felt bad.

Almost.

"Wow, feisty one she is!" Liam commented as I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly, I realized what Harry said and I couldn't agree more.

"Louis FREAKING Tomlinson. You will be lucky if Eleanor gets to see that ass after today." I said menacingly as the rest of the boys laughed.

"You go, Jade!" Zayn cheered me on.

Suddenly, Harry let me go. I literally pounced on Louis and messed up his hair.

"Aye! Not the hair! It took me forever to style it!" Louis cried.

"I... Will... Never... Ever... Do... Your... Hair... Again!" I said in between playful smacks and more smacks.

"And what else did you say? You said that your ASS IS BETTER THAN MINE?! I clearly am the better one out of us!" I threatened as I messed up his hair.

"My ass was the best and always will be!" I completed as the boys chanted 'fight' repeatedly.

"Lads! Help! Me!" Louis said, obviously scared.

Good.

"Nuh-uh! Lou, you had that coming at you for a long time!" Harry commented.

"Hazza-bear! I thought we had something special!" Louis cried as I went for his hair once more.

"We do but every man for himself, mate!" Harry added as everyone laughed.

I finally stopped and took a step back. I sucked in a deep breath.

"You messed with Collins! I am clearly not in your game." I yelled.

Niall patted me on the back.

"Good job, Jade." I smiled at him and rearranged my bangs.

"Thanks!" I replied.

I crossed my arms before flipping my hair dramatically.

"Oooh! Louis, you have some competition! Sass queen has made her way here!" Liam commented.

"Payne, I am still not talking to you!" I stated as I turned away from him.

He hugged me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Jade. What should I do that will make my BFF forgive me?" Liam asked.

"Nothing. Go away. I don't want to talk to you anymore." I said like a stubborn three-year-old.

"Piggyback ride?" he asked.

I bit my lip. I want a piggyback ride! But I shook my head.

"Shopping day?" he continued.

I shook my head again. "I don't want your money." I stated.

He hummed as he went into thought, still not letting me go. "What do girls, like you, like?" he wondered out loud.

I shrugged as he spoke up. "What about a month's supply of Oreos?" he asked.

My eyes widened as the boys watched, clearly amused.

Oreos for a month?! That sounds blessed.

"Oreos?" I whispered.

"Mmhmm. And I'll give you a piggyback ride as a bonus." he added.

"Really?" I asked again.

"Yup." he said equally as quiet.

I squealed loudly and turned around. I wrapped Liam in a hug, catching him off guard. He stumbled a little but then hugged me again, slightly lifting me off the ground, thanks to the height difference.

"So, are we cool?" Liam questioned.

I nodded, feeling all giddy. "Liam is my best friend everyone!" I announced as I looked at Liam happily.

"Piggyback ride?" I questioned. He nodded his head and let me get on his back.

He started walking at an agonizingly slow pace and I felt bored.

"Faster, slave!" I joked in a posh accent.

"Your wish is my command, your highness." Liam said in random accent.

He started running as I bounced with every step.

"Hey! Guys we have a lot of time! Want to do something before the concert?" Zayn asked as everyone looked strangely at Liam and I.

"That'd be cool!" Niall chirped as I nodded my head.

"Let's go laser tagging!" Louis added.

Even though we are not on talking terms right now, I couldn't agree more myself.

"Oh yeah! That's cool. Let's go?" Liam said before running while I was screaming.

We arrived at the van and Liam let me get in first. The others also sat down and I was stuck beside Liam and Louis.

"Hey, Jade." Louis attempted to make a conversation, adding a smile.

"No," I said harshly. "We aren't talking Tomlinson."

He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "All I said was 'hey'," he stated.

"And all I said was 'no.'" I sassed him.

"Well, fine then." he crossed his arms and turned away. I mirrored his actions.

I patted my pocket and felt my phone. I guess I should check it, I thought to myself.

I gripped the rectangular object in my hand, that was trembling nonstop, and swiped the screen after pressing the power button.

I felt a sigh of relief pass my lips when I saw no notifications.

My process was interrupted by Niall screaming my name.

"Jade! Jade! Jade!" Niall chanted.

"Niall! Niall! Niall!" I imitated.

"Louis said that he's going to beat you in laser tag!" Niall informed me.

Immediately my eyebrows knit together in annoyance.

"Tell the loser that he's going down by the queen!" I said over Louis, who was sitting in between both of us.

Niall grinned and raised one eyebrow. "Looks like you're going down, mate."

"Nonsense! I can beat the 'queen' with my eyes closed!" Louis scoffed motioning to me when he said 'queen.'

"Oh yeah? Let's bet!" I challenged.

"No!" Louis shot back as Niall told the others that 'This shit is getting real!'

"Why not? Wimping out? Oh never mind, that makes sense." I motioned over to him as he crossed his arms again and raised an eyebrow.

"Fine! Let's do it. If I win, which is most likely, then you have to be my slave for a day and do my hair for a week." Louis stated.

I shrugged, "Simple enough. Now, if I win, you have to give me endless piggyback rides for a day and I won't do your hair for a week." I smiled smugly as Louis gasped.

"Not the hair!" he cried.

"What's with you lads and your hair?!" I questioned. They all just shrugged and chuckled.

"So, do you agree?" I questioned.

"Hell yeah! The Tommo never backs out on anything." he scoffed.

"Really now? This is the same person that said 'no' the second I suggested a bet."

"Yeah well I ne-"

I cut Louis off again by saying, "Oh would you look at the time? It's time for you to SHUT UP."

The boys roared in laughter at Louis awe-struck face.

"Liam's right, you are a feisty one!" Louis exclaimed with an outline of a smirk playing his lips.

I shrugged, "Or so they say."

I suddenly realized something.

"Guys, if we're all here, who's driving?" I asked, slightly scared.

The boys exchanged worried glances.

"I don't know." Harry stated.

"Hello, everyone!" a recognizable voice greeted from the front of the van.

"Paul? Is that you?" Niall asked, his Irish accent kicking in.

"Yupperdoodles! Did you silly people think that you wouldn't get mobbed? That's nonsense!" he chuckled lowly from the front.

The boys breathed out a sigh of relief, as well as myself.

"Thank god! For all we knew, it could have been some insane fangirl!" Harry commented.

"Hey, we still love them cause of their insanity." Zayn laughed.

"That's true. We would never be where we are without them." Harry replied.

These boys, especially Louis, don't know what's coming at them.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

191K 3.2K 58
"Bu-but you are my boss."I stutter out. "I know and you are my assistant. But I don't give a fuck anymore. You drive me insane because all I can thi...
200K 2K 43
Title says it :))) Feel free to leave ideas and lmk what you think <3
50K 561 14
*Disclaimer* I started this in 2012, when I was 13 and Direction obsessed. It is now Jan. of 2017 and I'm almost 18. I'm completely redoing this sto...
44.7K 435 47
Aisley has to live with her brother . Her brother is in the biggest boy band , One Direction . But , can you guess who ? Louis Tomlinson . She has to...