Legends of Tomorrow One Shots

By ladyawesome45321

A series of one shots about the Legends of Tomorrow, their kids, and occasionally their friends from the othe... More

Oops
Mother's Day
Don't Touch the Thermostat!
Other Dimensions
Arrowverse Halloween Special
Grief
More Angst
Mick and English Class
Atom Wave as Parents
Jax and Lisa Greif
Gone Too Soon Song Fic
Inside the mind of a Snart
Kendra x Cleopatra
How the Legend Kids Saved Christmas
Fireplaces
Sun Stroke and Black Ice
Captain Canary Reborn
Atom Wave : Adoption Day
New Years Kiss: Legend Kids
The Legend Kids and Cards Against Humanity
Ben Heywood: Coming Out part one
Ben Heywood: Coming Out part two
Mick Rory and the Joker
Legend Kids: Valentine's Day ...Er...Night
Walk a Little Straighter Daddy Song Fic
Let it Go Song Fic
Who I am Song Fic
Theory Thursday
Pi Day
Waste of Space
When Finding out About Your Kid's Significant Other Do Not Offer Them a Condom
Books
Fights and Suspension
Juvie Days
Mother's Day 2.0 LK Addition
Coming Out, Featuring...the Rest of the LK
The Law
Original account
We're Boyfriends
Challenge
Bored
Independence Day
Shit the LK do for Fun
Social Media in 2043
Requests
Mythics Universe Mash Up pt 1
Seeing Double
The One Who got Away
MU Mash Up pt 2 (Chapter 50 Special!!)
MU Mash Up pt 3
MU Mash Up pt 4
Sneak Peek of Just and Act
Legenrama
Alternative Ending to Independence Day
The Skateboard Act
They Get What They Deserve
6K Celebration
Alternative Legend Kids
Random Observation
Thanksgiving Day 2018
No One Does
Arrowverse Christmas Jingle (2018)
Ethan: Childhood
Atom Wave Valentine's Day 2019
earth two LK
Sick Fics with Sandstorm
Never the Same Again
Rebecca Silver Reveal
Rant because I'm Bored
30 Days of Pride Days 1-3
30 Days of Pride Days 4 -- 11
The First Heist Without Him
30 Days of Pride 12 --20
30 Days of Pride Day 21 -- 30

Pride Month Drag Show

178 9 27
By ladyawesome45321

A/N: I'm excited for this one. Really. I am. Hehe.
I've never done anything for pride month before, and it's really just...awesome to be doing this. It'll be great! Hope you enjoy!

(Also bare in mind that I have no idea how the heck drag shows work, as I have never seen one. So my apologies if it is terribly in correct. I mean no disrespect to anyone who participates in them. I am simply an ignorant swine.)

---

When Laurel, Kaleb, Ryan, and Ben ran into the Waverider carrying arms full of loud clothes and ugly beads, Mick knew he was pretty much screwed.

The teens stumbled over themselves, tripping over the long fabrics. Ray grinned at the sight, ever so enthusiastic about everything.

"What's all this?" the scientist asked.

Laurel pointed at the calendar, dropping a few beads in the process. "It's June," she said, like that explained everything.

"Meaning?" Mick asked.

"Meaning it's pride month!" Kaleb told him.

"...So?"

"We're gonna have a drag show!" Ben grinned, saying it loudly.

"Everyone who is an L, a G, a B, a T, an A, or a Q, or a P, or a...well you get the idea," Ryan started rambling, "everyone on this ship within the community must participate!"

"Which is...like ninety percent of the people on this ship," Kaleb added.

"Guys dress like girls, and girls dress like guys," Laurel explained.

"And I dress like both!" Ben put in.

Mick stared at the kids suspiciously. He was trying to determine whether or not they were joking. (They were not joking.)

Laurel held up two outrageous dresses. One was an elegant looking thing, with a red top and a long blue skirt.

"This is Ray's," she said.

"Beautiful," Ray said, taking the dress. He obviously was on board with this. He was on board with everything.

Then, Laurel held up the other dress. It was very loud, very bright. And -- though Mick would never tell her this -- very pretty. It was orange with a wild flowing skirt, just like fire.

"This is Mick's!" Laurel grinned proudly.

Mick stared suspiciously. "I'm not putting that on," he insisted. (Though, he knew arguing with the young blonde was a lost cause.)

"Pfft, yes you are," Laurel told him.

"No I'm not," Mick insisted.

"Yes you are! It's pride month! You have to have pride!"

"Never!"

Naturally, she just had to play the sad niece card. Mick had never been able to resist giving her what she wanted, when she put on that act. Even though he knew it was, in fact, an act. And she knew. But that didn't stop Mick from trying to refuse anyway.

"But I worked really hard trying to find this beautiful dress just for you!" Laurel whined, faking some sniffles.

"That's not going to work!" Mick told her. "I am a ruthless criminal!"

"I thought you loved us!" Laurel cried.

"...It's not working."

Laurel faked some more tears. Mick rolled his eyes.

"Fine," he gave in, taking the stupid dress.

Laurel grinned. "Yay!"

Mick huffed.

Leonard and Sara walked in just then. Sara smirked.

"Is this for the drag show?" she asked.

"Yup!" Kaleb nodded, grinning brightly. "Oh! This is for you, Dad." He held up a skinny dress with a snowy sort of shade.

"And this is Mom's!" Laurel added, holding up a leather jacket with spikes on the shoulders.

"You guys get ready," Ryan told the adults. "We're gonna go find JJ, get changed, and then we can start the show!"

"...Joy," Mick grumbled.

"Oh, come on," Ray grinned at him. "It'll be fun!"

---

After spending nearly the entire day getting ready -- dress, hair makeup, etc. -- everyone was finally prepared for the drag show!

All the straight people, who supported the LGBT+ community -- Jax, Nate, Kendra, Carter, Amaya, Ethan, and Catriona -- sat in front of the stage the Snart Twins had borrowed from somewhere.

Laurel was dressed in a fancy white suit, with her hair done up in a fancy curl.

JJ wore a black suit with her hair slicked back and a fake mustache.

Ben wore a wild purple dress with wings at the hips and rather large shoulder pads.

Kaleb wore a sparkly pink dress with a long tail behind it and a gorgeous strap around the neck.

And last, but not least, Ryan wore and elegant blue dress with a bunch of feathers near the bottom and lots of sparkles on the chest.

Once everyone was ready the show began! The group of queers walked out onto the stage, breaking out into a not so coordinated choreography. (It was not as easy as the professionals made it look!)

Nonetheless, it was a great time. Even for Mick. (Though he'd never tell Laurel that.)

The show lasted for several hours, and -- considering they hadn't had much time to practice their act -- it was mostly and improvised, sloppy mess. But it was a great way to show pride, and it was amazing fun!

The crowd of supporters cheered and clapped wildly, as the queer time travelers strutted their stuff!
What could they say? They were pretty fucking fabulous, after all.

---

Okay...I had sooo much fun with this. Finding the outfits was a blast! Sorry there's not too much detail about the show. I didn't want to be inaccurate with my ignorance. But even if it was a little short, it was still super fun! I think I'll do one oneshot every day for pride month. Or at least try to.

Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did! Leave comments to let me know your thoughts. That's all for now!

Toodles!

~ Elsie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 73 10
Welcome to my reader one shots. I really love how this is going so far. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. Haven't written anyt...
116K 2.4K 35
This is just a mini-thing I'll do once in a while amongst all of my stories. Because I wanted to do some one shots.
70.2K 1.8K 18
Just some random one shots that I've written.
17.6K 475 52
As you may have noticed, I love writing stories about the "Snowbarry" couple. Well, this story is a little different from what I usually write. This...