Mafia's Princess

By Mariedan2002

#1 in Suspence #4 In Action #5 In YoungAdult #44 In Romance Christofer Luca Santobello is Ruthless, merciles... More

Author's note important!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Trailer
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
PLEASE READ
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Songs That Inspered Me
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapted 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Gabriella
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
OH MY GOD!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
LET'S TALK...
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
OH, HELL YEAH
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
I NEED YOUR HELP! (Ps read till the end)
READ THIS
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112

Chapter 76

15K 508 161
By Mariedan2002

I KNOW...I KNOW
I told you guys that I was sick (which I am) but I had some free time today and I just couldn't resist it. I decided to gift you guys with a chapter. Now, no promises that it'll be long or very good. I am doing this and going to chem practice.
Now I might not update until the 8th of January. But after that, I'll be updating very soon!
Hope you guys comment on my work. And...
Love you
Enjoy!!!

I kept taking glances to my side, making sure Chris was okay and that he wouldn't have another blood episode. My heart was going to burst out of my chest and I was worried to death for him. I took another glance at him. He was looking out of the window. His bare and bloodied chest was heavily raising up and down.

"To the left?" I asked Chris. He nodded.

"Gabby you can slow down you're going to get yourself killed" He coughed, motioning at the speed I was driving. I rolled my eyes.

"This is not the time, Chris. I need to get you to the hospital now!" I exclaimed.

I felt my fists clenching against the weel at the reminder of what happened minutes ago. I wanted to strangle and hug Chris at the same time. I was more than sure that he had known about his health issues before. He had kept it a secret from all of us.

"Once you get better I'm going to kill you myself!" I said as I turned right. He looked at me, unable to form any words because of how weak he was.

"You knew you had issues! Fine! You didn't tell us. But why not take care of them yourself?" I exclaimed in anger. He started to cough again and I frowned in worry.

"I didn't find it important. We were busy with the houses and everything going on. It definitely wasn't the time to play doctor" He said as he started to cough again.

"Not important? Chris are you fucking insane? You could have something very serious! Have you at least went to the doctor?" I shouted in anger. He looked away from me and my mouth fell open.

He was completely out of his mind!

"What if something happens?" I tried to contain my voice as I made a U-turn towards the hospital.

"Fuck it. Then it had to happen" He muttered and I couldn't help but smack him with my free hand.

"Don't fucking talk like that! Do you imagine how worried Isabella will be? What about Felix and Enzo?" I said angrily. He opened his mouth ready to protest when I beat him to it.

"What about me?" I shouted. Silence followed my words as I started to approach the hospital.

"You? Aren't you just playing, Gabriella? Trying to make me fall for you?" He asked me through his coughing. I felt the hurt. It was like he slapped me. I parked the car and turned to look at his face.

"Is that what you really think of me? That everything I said and did was because I playing?" I asked him angrily. Something flashed in his eyes.

"Why else Gabriella? Why would you bring me here? Play scared and shit, huh?" He asked me angrily. The amount of anger I felt for him was unexplainable.

"Because I fucking care about you!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. The realization of my words drowned on me and I gasped. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car, slamming the door.

The cold night air hit my bare shoulders and I shivered. At least it felt better than the suffocating tension in the car. I tried to mask the hurt I felt. I felt the tears prickle in my eyes. He slammed the car door and started to walk towards me.

I turned around. He was standing right behind me. Before he could say anything I opened my mouth.

"Look, Chris. I didn't say this to make you feel bad for not caring back. Whatever bullshit speech you made up to spare my feelings you can save it. Let's just get you the hospital before-" I started to mutter when he pulled me against his chest.

I gasped in shock when his strong arms wrapped around me. My head rested on his chest as I heard his erratic heartbeat. Suddenly I didn't care about getting bloody.

"I'm sorry" He whispered weakly.

"I'm not mad, Chris. Just promise me something" I whispered as I pulled away. Our eyes made contact and he frowned.

"Anything," He said with a cough.

"Promise me that you'll get better" I muttered. And with that, I went on my tippy toes and left a small kiss on his cheek.

Before he could say anything I opened the door, catching the attention of all the nurses. At the sight of our bloodied state, they ran up to us. Chris seemed to be even worse now. He stumbled to his feet as I caught him, making him lean on me.

"What happened?" One of the nurses asked as the rest brought a stretcher. Chris started to cough even more and I found myself caressing his hand.

"He was coughing up blood," I said. The nurse nodded, giving me a knowing look.

"Can you lay down here?" One of the nurses asking Chris. His eyes landed on me. I knew he wanted to protest, saying he was completely fine. I gave him a small nod and he sighed.

"Yes," He said as they helped him down. They put him on the stretcher and I gave him my hand.

"It's gonna be okay" I whispered before they took him away. The nurse turned back to me.

"Let's get inside, sweetheart. You'll tell me everything that happened." She told me. I nodded, not taking my eyes off his retiring figure. We went inside as she took her clipboard.

"Does the patient have any background history? Did anything like this ever happen before?" She asked me. I bit my lip.

"I don't know for sure. But I'm assuming yes" I said. She nodded.

"When did this start? And what happened?" She asked me.

"It started this morning. He had a fever and he was coughing a lot. I thought it was just a cold. He went to sleep and I was trying to put his fever down. He slept most of the day. Well, when he woke up he started to cough up blood. I brought him here immediately." I explained, causing her to nod.

"I don't think it's a respiratory tract infection though. I think it's something more serious. He needs to be checked out" I said. The nurse gave the clipboard to someone and told them to take him to the laboratory.

"Please sit in the waiting room. I'll be back shortly when we have any type of information" She told me. I gave her a nod as I sat down on one of the chairs. I held my head in my hands and tried to keep myself strong. I was in the hospital at night. All alone. Sitting on this damn chairs and waiting to have news about Chris.

I sat and sat. The time was passing by slower than ever. I felt like I was growing crazy. The only thing I could see where all the people being rushed to the emergency door with their family crying next to them.

I took my time to learn the angles of the hospital. The doors, the design. It was already 12 AM. I had been waiting here for four hours with no news from Chris.

"Mis?" The nurse from before asked me, making me jump up from my daze.

"Have you got any information? How is he?" I asked her frantically.

"I'm afraid we couldn't do the analysis tonight. He can stay here overnight and once our doctor is free she will do all the testings" She told me apologetically.

I felt my blood boil in anger. What the fuck did they mean? Did they think this was a joke?

"So what the fuck have they been doing to him all these four hours?" I asked her angrily.

"He was waiting-" She started to talk.

"I want to see the main doctor. The one that takes care of all the laboratory tests" I said, making her eyes flash with fear.

"Mis. I'm afraid she cannot talk at the moment" She muttered, making me scoff. They thought I was playing a game here? Did they all think that they would make me wait here for four hours and also make him wait?

"Do I look like a give a fuck? I demand to see her right now!" I said, my temper getting the best of me. Her eyes widened as she nodded, telling me to follow her. We went upstairs by the elevator as she led me to a door. She knocked on the door.

"Dr. Williams there's someone to see you," She said calmly.

"Not tonight, Ruby. I'm done with my shift" She voiced from her office. Before Ruby could say anything else I pushed through her and got inside the room.

"Um, how can I help you, Mis?" She asked me while raising an eyebrow.

"Dr. Williams I need you check out one of your patients right now," I said as calmly as possible. She raized an eyebrow as she chuckled.

"I'm afraid my shift is finished for tonight. But I will make sure your friend gets checked out tomorrow morning" She smiled, causing me to chuckle.

"I think you misunderstood me, doctor. I am not asking you to do the analysis. I am demanding it" I said as I folded my arms against my chest.

"Excuse me?" She exclaimed. I smiled.

"You see I have been waiting for the past four hours to make sure that he gets his analysis done. And turns out you haven't even seen him. I demand that the analysis and the results are completed in the next three hours" I smiled.

"I do not know who you think you are, but you are in no condition to make demands here. So unless you want me to call the security on you then I suggest that you leave my office right now" She exclaimed. I chuckled. This bitch didn't know what she was getting herself into. Once Gabriella Marie Abbandonato was mad there was no way to survive.

"No, doctor. I think it's you who is in no condition to order me around. Now, I guess you have heard about the Santobello's haven't you?" I asked her sweetly. At the word, the life disappeared out of her eyes as she started to open her mouth like a goldfish.

"Now, doc. The man who happens to be your patient is Christofer Luca Santobello himself. And I don't think that his people will like the hostility you are showing him. I suggest you get up right now and find your way to him before I tell our people about the attitude you have been showing me" I smiled at her.

"Who am I speaking to?" She asked me shakingly. I smirked at her.

"You have the pleasure of talking to Mrs. Santobello herself" I gave her the dirtiest of looks on this planet. She began to shake in terror which brought a smile to my face.

"I-I apologize Mrs. Santobello" She stuttered.

"Now, If I hear you told anyone about Mr. Satobellows visit here. I'll make sure it'll be the last thing you tell to anyone" I said calmly. She nodded.

"Now, please do all the blood tests and chest x-rays that are needed and make sure you give me the answers in the following three hours" I demanded, causing her to nod and run towards the laboratory.

As she ran off I chuckled in satisfaction. The fact that I was kind to people did not mean that I have lost my gene. I was raised in Mafia family. I was the daughter of Leonardo Abbandonato himself. There was no way I forgot how to deal with people. I might have stepped out of my line but they had to know better than to cross me.

I walked out of her office and saw Ruby waiting next to the door. She didn't look like she heard anything. I gave her a smile.

"I'm guessing my husband will have to stay here overnight?" I asked her. At the word husband, her eyes flashed with jealousy.

"Yes. He wasn't in a good condition. Dr. Williams told me to prepare a room for him" She told me.

"Make it a VIP room," I said, causing her to nod.

"It's room number 355, Mrs. You can wait here while I prepare the room," She said shakingly as she ran off. I sat down on one of the chairs as I began to wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 548 66
[mature] [complete] Enzo was often distant and a ruthless mafia boss. His entire life had been dedicated to the mafia and the mafia alone, but after...
136K 4.4K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
15.5K 430 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
305K 8.2K 37
"I'm going to bury myself so deep inside you it will leave you feeling empty when I'm gone," He whispers breathlessly in my ear. I gulp feeling the a...