kidnapped by the gangleader

By famlove360

Adelina Gutierrez a young 17 year old that lives in the 'bad town ' or some people called it the hood . Every... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
eighth
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Sorry 💔 (Authors News)
Thirteen
Fourteen

Nine

4.2K 96 2
By famlove360

I woke up on somebody playing with my hair . I opened my eyes to Andrew staring at me . I blushed like crazy,  i have never felt something like this all my life I have always be given famaly affection but i have never been given this .

"Good morning "he said in his husk voice , if I was standing up I'll probobly be falling . "Good morning to you too " I said smilling at him , suddenly i felt someone steer behind me , i looked back and max was opening his beautiful blue eyes . I Grabbed him and place him on my legs.

I sat up and he did his cute yawn and stretch his arms and rub his eyes . I wish I could of recorded it was the cutest thing ever . "Good morning handsome how was your sleep ." I said while kissing his cheek and his face lit up.

"It was good , yesterday I had so much fun playing with you and daddy " he said looking happy "And I don't get a compliment " Andrew said looking jealous , who knew gangleader were jealous at little kids .

"Ohh is little cute chipmunk jealous of my baby boy " I said pinching his cheek , he snorted and said "No is that he get a compliment and I don't it's not fair you know " he said crossing his arms , awe he looks lile a little kid .

"Don't worry pretty boy , you'll never be as good looking as my baby " I said getting up but was thrown back to bed by Andrew.  He got on top of me and max was watching.

"Your not leaving until you i receive my complement "he said smirking "Never" i stated , his smirk grew even wider if that's even possible.  You know what this buffoon did.

If you guessed tickling yes your right .
I started laughing like crazy and max was just laughing at me . "Know say it or i won't stop " Andrew chimes . I coulnt hold it any longer so I gave up .

"Yo-your h-and-some an-d da-zzling " I said between my laughs , he stoped and smirked "Know that wasent so hard wasent it " he said getting up and I did to . I made my way to the door and said "Not " his eyes widen and he started chasing me down the stairs.

"YOU COME BACK HERE AND TAKE THAT BACK " he yelled , i just keep runing i dicided to hide in one of the empty cabinets . I heard him coming to the kitchen i try to contain my laugh but a little choke came out "I know your in here , come out come out , were ever you are " he chimed

Jeez he sound like the maniac from the movies,  he probobly is you never know . I hear him opening the cabinets and he was close to mine so I had to run . I got out of the cabinet as fast as I could and he started chasing me i found nonna in the living room dusting the shelf .

I ran behind he and cover myself from a crazy Andrew "Nonna he want to kill me save me " I faked scared , nonna looked at a crazy Andrew infront of her . "Andy what is the meaning of this " she said putting her hands on her hips .

"Nana step away from the girl and no one gets hurt " he said walking slowly infront of her "Young man dont you ever speak to me that way know tell me why you want to kill Adalina " she scolded .

"She told me i am not dazzling nor handsome " he muttered . She step toward and looked at both of us in amusement "You were the one that was jealous that I called max handsome and were trying to force it out of me " I said crossing my harms.

"Its not fair he gets a complement in the morning and I don't " he winned , nonna was trying her best not to laugh at the scene " Well his better looking than you would ever be , you look like a freaking potato that's been trough alot " I said sticking out my toung .

He gasp and put his hand on his heart and faked hurt "I most certainly not , i don't look like a potato even less a one that's been trough alot " he huffed , out of no were nonna bursted out laughing "Know know kids apologize to each other and go on with your day" nonna said calming down .

"Why do I have to apologize to her"Andrew winned crossing his arms
, nonna smaked his head and said "You chased her around the house and forced her to complement you,  you are going to apologize right know" she said crossing her arms and trying to keep her serious face .

"Fine , sorry " he said "No mister apologize right " she said tapping her foot on the ground " I am sorry for chasing you around the house and making you tell me what I am " he said , nonna smaked his head "You are not dazzling wen your being an idiot " she scolded , he looked offended and she turn around and looked at me.

"Apologize " she stated , what am I supposed to to apologize for "If I ever offended you , i am sorry..." I said stealing of , he smirked and I said "That your ugly " his smirk feel and we went back to running.

°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧

We were still playing around like little kids and the traitor of max exposed my hidding spot so I am looking for another one right know .  I found one in one of the hallway closets .

I heard a set of foot steps and I was here trying not to sneeze becuase the closet was full of old things.  Then out of nowere the closet opened and it was Gerald he raised a brow , and I put my finger in my lips to keep him quite. "What the hell are you doing in this closet " he wispered coldly . "Come out come out were ever you are , i can smell you near and sense you around too." Yep he was a maniac.

Gerald just smirked at me and screamed "OVER HERE !!" I bolted out of the closet running back to the living room and hide behind a coach . I was sitting there and a elegant old lady came trought the doors and saw me and looked at me questionably.  I put my finger in my lips and she looked at what I was wearing .

And raised and eyebrow i was abou to say something but i heard foot steps and I put my finger in my lips again she nodded hesitantly,  then Andrew spoke "Hey mom , have you seen a girl pass by " he said out of breath "Son you have maids every were,  can you be a little more descriptive " she said .

Wow shes Andrew's mom she looks so fashionable i thought she worked for him or some shit . "She has red fire hair and is wearing a white crop top and pink joggers and has hazel eyes " he said trying to catch his breath.

She looked at me and I shrugged "No I haven't seen her but may i know why your looking for her and why are you out of breath " she said crossing her arms , then nonna came in the room
"His been chasing her all morning becuase she dint want to complement him in the morning and also becuase wen she supposedly did she said not . And she dint want to apologize,  i swear they have been acting like kids not even max chases somebody for that "nonna said with a grin.

"I most certainly don't act like a child" I blurted out , Andrew looked at me and started to chase me around while his mom and nonna were laughing.
He soon cought up to me and said "Apologize know Ms.Gutierrez " he said holding me down to the floor while his mom was watching with amusement.

"Never " I kicked him in his factory and speed away .

Andrew P.O.V

I groned in pain while my mom and nana were laughing at me . Wen the pain was gone i stood up and dusted my self "Honey is she one of your many flings " my mom said crossing her arms , wen she comes theres always  diffrent girls so she calls them flings.

Before I could say anything nana intervired "Ohh no shes to innocent for that she's here to take care of max for a while " nonna said lying she knows my mom is not suppose to know off the Buissness.

"By innocent you mean shes still has her purity " my mother asked nana nodded and my mom smilled. "It is good to finally see a girl that dosent open her legs to the whole wild world"  she said clapping her hands "You know son she could be a perfect wife for you " my mother chimed , i blushed a bit but that would never happen the south keeps killing people and doing graffiti in our building.

I did started to have feelings for her she's just so joyfull and kind . She's not like any of the other girls that I met that all they want is my money and sex .  "Mom she here to work not to get married to her boss " I said , she just shrugged and told me how my sister will come tomorrow to spend time with me and I can't avoid it .

You see my sister is annoying girl that likes to judge me for anything and she's always fighting with the girls I have here , well I dont blame her becuase of that they are bitchy i would too if I dint sell them at the end . But I always did .

We agreed that she would be here in the morning and I better not snap at her .With that I left to my office to do some paper work .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 187 34
He was a tattooed mystery. She was a person they were so desperate to hide. They both hold secrets close to their hearts. Some are not even their...
159K 3.3K 30
Azariah Williams, 16 years old with a 2 year old baby. At age 14, she gave her virginity to a boy named Phillip Matthews, who was 18 at the time and...
Shattered By Noel

General Fiction

294K 7.2K 42
⚠️THIS STORY IS OLD. IT ISN'T VERY GOOD. THE OTHER BOOK IS BETTER⚠️ Adeline was a good kid. She worked hard, took care of herself, and didn't let any...
377 45 21
-"Why are you crying?" What, I didn't know I was crying. -"Come on." He offers a hand to help me up. -"Stay away... from me." I get up on my own a g...