Song of the Heart (ROTG fanfi...

De ClaryAby_26

Sequel to "The Light of My World" (Pitch Black fanfic) The pictures used in the cover are rightfully made by... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Behind the Making (Plus A-chan is back!)
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 19

112 8 1
De ClaryAby_26

Days passed since 'hell' , A.K.A my menstrual freaking cycle , and the 'leaking' stopped if you girls out there know what I mean , but my body still feels some pain.

But not that usual strong pain I get while I was having it , just twinges of it. Mostly on the lower part of my abdomen or in my arms and legs.

Though , aside from that , it's done.

And because it's done...

"Took a bath , got my dress and dolls on , ate food , and made sure I don't look like crap!" , I listed off happily as I turned away from my mirror inside my room and looked up at Cupid whom had a raised brow while smirking at me , "What?"

He crossed his arms across his chest and shook his head , probably in disbelief since his face has it , "I don't know if I should be happy or worried that your 'hell' is done." , he said amusedly , "Then again , it is you so I have nothing to worry about."

"Hey!"

"Funny how I said that to her mother one time when she was still a human having her 'hell' as well." , a familiar , deep yet warm voice said near us making me and Cupid look towards the source , "So glad you're up and well again , Lin."

My smile widens as I rushed over to my dad and hugged him , "Papa!" , I greeted him happily as he returned a hug to me as well tightening it a bit while I pulled away a little to look at him , "And thanks. I'm so glad to see you and mama too after 3 days. " , I said softly as I turned to mama whom smiled brightly at me and walked over to give me a hug as well.

Yeah, mom and dad were away for 3 days during my 'hell' , which was the worst since them and Cupid were the only ones who know how to help me when that time comes.

But I understand why they left. It seemed very important since they also brought along Xavier for the Council meeting , leaving me with Cupid.

Much to Xavier's dismay , said Cupid days ago since Xavier was really unwilling to go with them since he wanted to be beside me instead as my bodyguard than to listen to some silly and boring meeting. Though in the end , Xavier gave in and only left as long as he got to talk with Cupid before he did so which confused me.

And I'll admit , I pestered Cupid to tell me what he and Xavier talked about.

"Hey kid."

My thoughts were cut short when a familiar deep and gruff voice greeted me warmly. I tinge of relief , I noticed there.

I pulled away from my parents and turned to Xavier , giving him a smile as I approached him and him to me , "Hey old man" , I greeted back.

The side of his mouth twitched as he smirked at me and lifted one hand to the side of my face , almost making me blush assuming he might go and caress my cheek or something. Almost , 'kay?

But nope. Of course being Xavier freaking Blackwood , the Guardian of Depression and all , instead of the assumed affectionate thought , he pinched my cheek instead which caused me to scrunch my nose and furrow my brows , "What the hell." , I growled as I pinched his wrist.

"What the hell to you too for calling me a damn old man!" , he replied back as he used his free hand and was about to pinch my other cheek.

But I cut him to it as I blocked it by using my other hand.

My hand holding his as we were now caught up in one of our so called 'friendly fights' as my mom would call it.

"But you are! You even said it yourself when I was about 9 and a half years old back when you were still in the Void!" , I replied back as I pinched his wrist harder making him curse under his breath.

He huffed and pinched my cheek harder in return making me squeak , as his other hand was now holding my other one tightly for some reason , "You were 10 years old for your information! How could you forget about it." , he scoffed as his eyes averted away from mine.

I grinned as I replied back , "So you do admit it!"

"Shaddap!"

"Alright you two." , we hear Cupid sigh near us as we heard his footsteps approaching us , "Break it off before someone gets a bruise or something. Especially you Linny. Knowing you.." , he trailed off.

God I could feel in his voice that he was smirking which pissed me off.

"Hey! Not my fault I get bruises easily--" , and before I could register into my head of what was happening next , I felt a sudden pull on my hand which was holding Xavier's as his other one was not pinching my cheek anymore and was now lowering itself until I felt his arm around my waist.

His other hand pulling me against him , until I was almost practically leaning against his chest ,  as he leaned his head against my shoulder making the upcoming blush spread across my face.

He lets go of my hand as he placed his other arm around my shoulders now.

"God , I missed you..." , I felt his voice and breath against my neck and shoulder. Muffled a bit , as he tightened the embrace more making me gulp and shakily bring my arms up as I embraced him back and hid my face against his chest , "Only God knows how much I did. Like , oh my Go--"

" 'Thou shall not put the Lord's name in vain' ." , I replied , my voice a bit muffled as I dug my face deeper into his chest as it vibrated a bit signaling he chuckled.

"Oh shut up , kid." , he whispered into my ear as I felt him move away from me a little and something soft against my forehead for a moment. I only gasped as I heard my dad growling near us , mom giggling and Cupid clicking his tongue.

He didn't...did he?

I thought in disbelief as I felt the softness against my forehead slowly going away, leaving the warmth and traces of affection only  , as Xavier looked down into my eyes and smiled briefly before returning to his old stoic and frowning face as he turned away from me and looked towards the others' direction.

He couldn't have...

I thought again as I lifted a hand and touched my forehead gently , feeling the redness on my cheeks never leaving as I turned around and saw him talking with Cupid about something.

No way..

"Yes way." , I squeaked in surprise as I turn to look at my mom whom walked over to me and caressed my cheek with one hand for a moment while smiling at me , "You said it out loud, honey."

"Oh." , well that didn't help my blushing situation at all as I gulped and looked back up at her , "Mama did he really...?"

She chuckled and poked my nose , as she replied back with a wider smile , "I'm so happy that there is still a man here who will truthfully look out for my baby." , she said softly as we both noticed dad approaching us with his mouth set in a thin line , "Right , Pitch?"

"Can it , Anastasia."

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing , dear." , dad cleared his throat as he sent a loving yet nervous look towards mom whom gave him a 'Try-me-bitch' look , "Anyway , just because a man kissed her forehead doesn't mean he's capable enough for our daughter." , he grumbled as he crossed his arms across his chest and glared towards Xavier's direction , whom somehow felt my father's look and looked back but turned away again as if not caring about dad at all , "....fucking bastard trying to steal my baby girl away..."

"Pitch." , mom sighed as she hugged him while dad gave him a withering look which almost made her laugh , "You're just sour because you're tired and stressed out about our job and of what we've discussed about during the meeting and that the pure fact that our daughter does have a capable man looking out for her."

"Who's sour? Me? No, I'm not dear. You're sour. Not me. Tch!"

"Seriously Pitch?"

"Vivi , really kissed my forehead?" , I blurted out softly making them look at me and soften , as I shook my head sideways and crossed my arms , rubbing them unsurely , "Probably just a friendly kiss or he was caught at the moment." , I said nervously as I forced a smile at them.

"Oh baby.." , mom cooed as she pulled away from dad and hugged me , kissing my temple motherly , "I hate it when you're like this."

"Me too. It worries me at how you doubt or down yourself very easily , sweetie." , dad said softly , "It worries us."

I gave them another small smile .

"Anastasia , Pitch."

The moment was cut off as we heard Xavier's voice call out for my parents whom looked at his direction.

"It's time we explained to them about the meeting days ago." , he paused as he looked at me now specifically , "Especially when the discussion includes you in it." , he finished.

His voice full of professionalism and seriousness as he stated to us as I could sense a tinge of worry hiding beneath it.

I looked at both mom and dad as they returned the look at me. Mentally agreeing as we now looked at Xavier with dad saying lastly ,

"Alright. Let's all discuss it in the living room."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

YAAAAAY ANOTHER CHAPPYYYY!

So as you all have noticed , the atmosphere in the plot becomes thicker little by little but you guys'll understand soon why. Maybe some of you already guessed or maybe theorized it already and came to a conclusion.  (Too smart.)

Hopefully , you guys liked this chapter. Please leave a vote and comment (would love to hear your guys' ideas , opinion or etc. about my story. Would help me a lot for improving my story making ideas.) and if you guys haven't followed me yet check out my profile. (Only if you want to.)

Thank you for those whom still reads my stories till to this day after a long time of not updating. I will be better dontchu worry!

So , yep. That's all. See you guys in the next chapter! Krazy with a K. What can I say? OUT!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

15.7K 349 64
A Rise of the Guardians/Frozen Fanfiction He was the only friend she'd ever had. She was the first one to see him. And then he was gone. Five year...
19.7K 456 19
(UNDER EDITING! AVOID READING!) As the eldest princess of Arendelle, heir to the throne, and obtaining special ice powers, Elsa carries plenty of str...
10.4K 338 13
How did it happen? ~He met you by chance one night, and no matter how hard you try, you can't escape him. Even though you say you don't really belie...
482K 15.7K 53
❄ Born out of twigs and leaves she had to stop her worst enemy. Follow her story together with her fellow guardian friends at a big adventure. We hum...