Tied Together [ForthBeam Fanf...

By blairecxross02

Do you believe in the Red String of Fate? Beam is a med student who happens to see the red string of fate, w... More

Chapter 1: Do you believe in the Red String of Fate?
Chapter 2: To Hell with the Moons!
Chapter 4: Why am I Here Again?
Chapter 5: Anonymous
Chapter 6: The Caring Side
Chapter 7: Hints Here
Chapter 8: Hints There
Chapter 9: Hints Everywhere!
Chapter 10: Spilling the Beans
Chapter 11: What?!
Chapter 12: Confusion Overdose
Chapter 13: WHAT THE HELL?!!
Chapter 14: Journey to the Unknown
Chapter 15: A Progress
Chapter 16: Coincidence or Not?
Chapter 17: HAHAHAHA WHAT?!
Chapter 18: Not Listening
Chapter 19: Being Good for a Day
Chapter 20: Unveiling of the Past
Chapter 21: The Past is Past, Let's Move On
Chapter 22: Making New Friends
Chapter 23: The Least Expected
Chapter 24: Something's Fishy...Oh wait! It's just a Squishy
Chapter 25: I'm Kidnapped?

Chapter 3: The Deception

2.3K 151 19
By blairecxross02

Beam

Sighing for the nth time while waiting for my shitty cousin to arrive at the cafe we plan to meet, I scroll at my feeds in IG as I like and comment to some of them, most are from girls who like to flaunt their beauty and sexy body, earning tons of comments from hungry wolves.

Busying myself with the entertainment my phone gives me, I felt a presence hover at my back. I acted nothing as I know what will happen next, doesn't he get tired of it? *sighs*

"Boo!" The said senior 'tried' to scare me using his hundred-old method, which I'm accustomed of for the past years. He then sit across me while smiling like an airhead as I sip my coffee, unamused.

"Doesn't work?" He sighs as he gave me his puppy eyes. Funny, he doesn't look like a puppy. But a mouse, scratch that, mice are cute, he looks like a rat! A fucking rat! Yep, he looks that dirty to me in my eyes.

I nod my head in agreement as I sip my coffee once again, while looking at him apathetically. He needs some romance in his life, not some random customers who wants to sleep with him! And yes you're right, he's also a Casanova just like me! Pitiful right? *sighs*

"So what's new?" He asks as he bites his cake, that was ordered a long time ago. I just shrug at him and place my coffee on the table, crossing my arms after doing so.

"What I told you yesterday." I reminded him as he just nods his head and take another bite of his cake. I sigh frustratingly as I learned that his head was dropped when he was baby resulting to this blockhead of Casanova he is now. Of course we say that as a joke, it's normal in our family anyway.

"You want to cut the Red String right?" He asks after a couple of minutes being silent whilst I send deathly glares at him. What a slowpoke!

"Duh! Obviously!" I rolled my eyes in an exaggerating manner. "I wouldn't call you for no reason!" I added as I smack his head, in my mind only of course!

"Yeah yeah. Let's get this over with. I still have a date you know?" He muttered as I roll my eyes once again. I raise my pinky in front of his face as he grabs the magical scissors out of his bag.

He positioned the scissors just a little too close to my pinky as he cuts the string. I see the red string loose and vanish before my sight. Hah! I'm gonna miss that string, anyway, I hope the fate doesn't make a mistake this time!

I stood up as I wai at him, showing respect as I reluctantly don't want to. "I'm going first." I said before gathering my things and going out of the cafe. I drive my car back to the uni as I still have my friend to watch over like a parent, and maybe to see if the string is really cut.

Releasing a sad sigh, I turn to the right as I enter the school grounds. I admit! I feel empty without the string on me, it feels like a part of me was stolen or numb! I love that string, I always look at it hoping to find my mate, but ended up with some random muscular guy.

I park my car at the available parking space, striding my steps as I don't want to anger a giant like-tree. I was about to continue with what I'm doing, but was interrupted when a sudden call caught my attention. Halting my steps and taking my phone out, I saw Kitty calling me. I cleared my throat before answering.

"Khrap." I used the softest voice I could gather, but ends up badly.

"Ai'Beam, where the hell are you?!" The angry kitty shot the question as I cover my ear.

"I'm on the school grounds now, just a few more minutes to reach you guys." I reported as I stood frozen on the spot.

"Fine! Hurry up asshole!" Kit barked as I cover my ears once again. Sheesh! Why so mad? Having a period right now?

"Okay khrap." I replied as I end the call. What a pain in the ass, these bestfriends of mine! I was busy putting my phone inside my pocket, that I didn't notice something, rather someone, standing behind my back.

"Beam." He whispers near my ear as the voice echoes and send tingling sensation on my whole body. I had to shudder before covering my ear and twirl around.

Curse the fates for meeting this person who created all this havoc in me! I just smiled awkwardly at him since I don't know what to do at that exact moment.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Pha and Kit?" Forth asks as he flash that warm smile at me. Dang! He is handsome! But not my type, I prefer cute boys being laid!

"Uh...." What the fuck is with that hesitation?! "Uhm...I'm on my way there actually." I stammered, and curse myself for acting like this in front of him.

"O-okay, let's walk together then." He suggested making my eyes wide open, did he just?! That's it!

"Well, maybe you should go first, I don't want you to be late for your practice." Where the hell did this came from?! I sounded concerned!!! I'm not that type of person I swear! Only to my bestfriends, yes!

He chuckles at my suggestion then nodded his head, smiling at me before walking ahead, with me tailing, I mean following him. I just noticed the things he's carrying.

"I forgot to ask." I started as he looks at me, walking backwards. Why is he doing that? He might fall you know? Not that I'm concerned or anything! "What are you doing over here, shouldn't you be practicing?" I ask as I look at him plainly.

"I had an errand to do. The organizers seek for my help." He explains as he smiles at me. That explains it. He turns his body and started walking normally.

"Okay." I uttered and the way to the practice room is quiet. I glance at his hand and saw no string attached to his pinky. I sigh in relief that P'Pick's method actually works.

Once I'm spotted by an angry kitty, he crosses his arms and gave me a stern look while tapping his foot on the ground. I slowed my pace as I can already predict what's going to happen next.

"Sheesh! Where the hell have you been?!" He bark as I was a meter away from him, and I'm keeping the distance between us.

"To see my cousin." I reasoned truthfully. I gave him my most convincing face I could put, but to no avail, he huff angrily.

"Yeah, you told us yesterday. But how come you're late?! Busy banging someone again?!" He bursted, making me frown at his words.

"Blame my airhead cousin Kit! He showed up late and I had to wait for an hour!!" I defended as I put on a serious look. He sighs and put his arms on the side.

"Fine~" He stated as I can hear the defeated tone he used. After a while, we heard a chuckle coming from my side. Shit! He's been watching us bickering for the whole time?! I was agape by his presence.

"F-Forth?" Kit stuttered as we blush from the embarrassment. Fuck it! Fuck my life! Fuck it all!

"Don't worry about it, I'm used seeing my friends bicker all the time." Forth reassured as he winks at us, I think to me...? His gaze is on mine! Fuck you! He then entered the practice room, leaving Kit and I embarrassed on our actions.

~
During their break, the great Phana scolded me being late, and me being me, let all the words go inside my ear on one side, while exiting my other ear. He blabbers about my tardiness, and why I didn't come early to support him and stuff.

Why are these guys doing these to me? Am I not enough? Supporting you guys even when I'm not around and allowing them to drag me to be a med student. Don't tell me that isn't enough! Why is my life like this again? I contemplated as I let my tree friend talk nonsense with no one listening.

"Ai'Pha, Ai'Kit, Ai'Beam." Someone called us, making my evil friends turn to his direction, I will thank that hero for saving me in this situation.

"You guys seemed to be having fun." That voice! It can't be! Yep, it is him, I look at that person with utter shock.

What?! Why?! How?! The fuck! How the hell did that happen?!! I swear I saw no string attached to his pinky earlier! But how come...? It radiates that bright red color and is coming close to me, as I follow the string with my eyes while my mind is shocked.

Fuck! It's here! Once again! I'm connected to that same person again!! Why!! I thought the fates love me~? Why are they doing this to me? I sob quietly, inside my mind.

"Pha, Kit, you know the cousin I love the most right?" I sarcastically stated as my eyes squint from hatred. They nod at me and give confusing looks.

"Let's murder him tonight! I've wanted to stab him so bad since then!" I declared as I dash away from them.

Curse you P'Pick! I will kill you tonight!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 2.2K 14
Just like the name suggests , it's Just a ForthBeam fanfiction ♥️ But here, Forth is broken and Beam is a healer. Will they end up together??? Let's...
80.2K 3.6K 31
A innocent Beam? A cruel Forth? A new year, new Students, new Hazers and a stubborn kid with an angelic face. What will Forth do with this kid? ...
359K 15.7K 47
💖COMPLETE💖 A reckless Bet which turned out into possessiveness. A short story of Forth and Beam as TaeTee. I do not own the characters, images, an...
115K 5.8K 23
Beam, a coffee shop owner meets a model that stirs his life. Will he be addicted to him like caffeine or will he be a bitter to his life? A 2 moons...