HIS SECRET OBSESSION

By NamiSowdagar

It was his engagement party, with a bride-to-be of his choice. Yet, he was captivated by someone else through... More

Disclamer
Prolouge
Chapter 1: Thrown into the adult world
Chapter 2: Thrown into his world
Chapter 3: Trapped into his world
Chapter 4: Eyes on him
Chapter 5: That night
Chapter 6: Testing his limits
Chapter 7: The Kongthanin
Chapter 8: Avoiding Mr Kongthanin
Chapter 9: Spoiled brat
Chapter 10: To the point of insanity
Chapter 11: The Scandal
Chapter 12: Creepy crazy stalker
Chapter 13: Where he belongs
Chapter 14: Defining the limit
Chapter 15: The new fear
Chapter 16: Losing his mind
Chapter 17: In a golden cage
Chapter 18: Step into war
Chapter 19: Back to work
Chapter 20: The truth is out
Chapter 21: The family dinner of hell (Part 1)
Chapter 21: The family dinner of hell (Part 2)
Chapter 22: The sex talk
Chapter 23: The excursion
Chapter 24: New experiences
Chapter 25: Tiresome tantrum
Chapter 27: Succumbing to the darkness
Chapter 28: New best... friend?
Chapter 29: Kidnapped and dumped
Chapter 30: Back into his arms
Chapter 31: The sweet union
Chapter 32: Overtime
Chapter 33: Stubborn devilish stalker
Chapter 34: Weak illusion
Chapter 35: Birthday boy
Chapter 36: The negotiation
Chapter 37: Fallen from grace
Chapter 38: The Proposal
Chapter 39: The grand day
Epilogue
Ending note

Chapter 26: The big battle

10.2K 563 260
By NamiSowdagar

They glared at each other for a few seconds before turning away at the same time. It took them a couple of minutes to control themselves and to sit down to discuss the battle as humanly as possible.

"So what should we do now?" Yo asked in a tightly controlled voice.

Kayla looked at her friends for any suggestions and they discussed among themselves for a while. In the end, one of the girls named Sarah laid down the rules. They decided on a game which only Kayla's friends would devised. Yo and Kayla both agreed rapidly since they got impatient to set the game going. The girls took a paper and divided it into 8 parts, they discussed for a while then wrote down something on it while the two competitors were off to one side watching them anxiously. The game was finally ready.

They has to pick up a piece of paper from the small bowl found on the table and win the game written on it. They debated hotly on who was going to pick first and then decided to go at it at the same time.

"Ready? Go!" The girls screamed as Yo and Kayla lunged forward and put their hands in the bowl. They snarled at each other as they pushed each other's hands to get inside the bowl first since it was too small to fit both hands at once. They finally picked one paper to the relief of the girls.

Yo sat back on his place and read his paper silently smirking, confident on winning this round while Kayla grew pale and frowned at her friends.

"So what you got?" Yo demanded impatiently, "I got the singing battle."

Kayla was still frowning, "I got the strip pool game."

Yo snorted loudly, "I knew that you had unlucky hands."

Kayla got up in anger and challenged him hand on, "let's see who will be unlucky now."

They marched forward to the DJ and requested the karaoke session. Kayla got on stage first and shouted on the mike, "listen everyone, me and this short boy here are going to battle each other. Our first challenge is the singing game so please cheer us and give us your honest opinion on who was the best."

They received a lot of cheers and Kayla mocked Yo as she set the stage on fire shocking everyone, even Yo. She sang an English song which was very entertaining since she has such a lovely voice and she sang perfectly in rhymes. However nice the song was, Yo was still confident in his singing. He knew that he possesses a great voice since everyone used to compliment him when he sang. He brushed by Kayla as he took the mike from her. He chose his song carefully before he too in turn took the stage by storm. He sang a Thai song but it was so perfect that Kayla's mood turned sour instantly and she wore a frown during his whole performance.

They both received great appreciation and the same amount of applause rendering Kayla's friends helpless on deciding a winner. The audience also couldn't decide who won so they decided that this battle was rendered obsolete.

Kayla straightened her shoulders and said dismissly, "it doesn't matter, we still got the strip pool game and girls always win at that."

Yo walked confidently at the pool table, he was always sceptical about whether the girls have more advantage or the boys in this type of game. He believed that boys are the winners because they can strip down to their boxers but the girls can't, at least not in front of the public. By then they have gained a quite a  few fans who formed a small group around their table to watch them. The boys were cheering for Kayla but on Yo's side, there was both boys and girls. Her friends remained neutral since they were the judges.

They shook hands as a formality in front of everyone then each of them took their place at the opposite side of the table. Since the first game was not helpful, they hoped that this one would seal the fate.

Yo thanked Ming silently as he successfully did the break. Ming has dragged him to so many parties that he learned pool by force since Ming would always whine at him to join them in playing. Kayla also was not bad, she expertly made two hits before narrowly missing the third one by a few inches. Swearing under her breath and took off one earring to their disappointment of her cheering fans. Yo grinned as he shook his head, at this rate the game would finished before it would come to clothes removing but he has to give her credit for her sneaky ways.

And so it went, Yo gradually lost his phone, his wallet, his jacket, his shoes and socks. He even lost his belt while Kayla lost all of her jewelleries, her shoes and her jacket. They were all kept securely with her friends. The game was intense but they were enjoying themselves tremendously, laughing and making fun of each other. They would occasionally taunt each other and thus every hit was a pure adrenaline one with immense concentration and frustrated losing.

At last, there was only two rounds remaining and the winner would get the desk. It was Kayla's turn and she was taking all her time calculating her next move which might seal the fate of the winner. Leaning over slowly, she thought hard before giving a soft hit but unfortunately she missed by just a couple of millimetres. Yo slammed his fist on the table hard as he celebrated her lost. Now the last one was on him, if he screwed it then it would be too bad but if he won then it would be a night worth celebrating.

He looked at Kayla and urged her to remove something fast since he was getting impatient for his turn. Groaning she looked down at herself deciding what to remove but there was nothing else beside her blouse and skirt. The boys started cheering loudly as a panicked look came upon her face. Yo gradually lost his happy mode as he looked at her and realised that she was truly trapped. Making his decision without hesitation, he lifted his hand up and called for attention.

"Let it be, we both lost anyway so it's of no use. Let's pick another paper." He declared loudly as he put down his stick and walked away calmly. Kayla breathed a sigh of relief as she followed him. Despite how much Yo wanted the desk, it was not going to be at the dignity of his future sister-in-law and somehow he has started to like her a teensy tiny bit as the night progressed. They surrounded the table at their booth again as they wait for the ready mark to go at it.

"Go!" Sarah shouted.

They both grapped a paper hurriedly and this time it was Yo who went pale as Kayla smirked.

"So what you got?" She asked smugly.

"I got the pong beer game."

She laughed out loud, "who has the unlucky hand now? I got the dance battle."

After much consideration, they decided to go for the pong beer first since a little alcohol in their system would fuel their dance moves and make them braver. They set up 10 cups on their table filled with various mixtures of several strong alcohol which is never a good idea. They were lacking a ping-pong ball so they decided to use a lemon as substitute which they got from the bar. Sarah tossed a coin and it landed head first, meaning that Yo would have to go first. With lemon in hand, he tossed it several times in the air as he raised his eyebrows mocking Kayla.

"Let's see about your alcohol tolerance now girl."

If he hits a cup on Kayla's side and the lemon entered inside successfully then he has to drink the content and if he missed he has to give the lemon to Kayla and she in turn will play. The more the hits, the more the chance of winning. Also, they have to be very careful not to hit and spill the cups, because that would mean they will have less cups to hit thus rendering their chances of winning nearly nil.

They started and among screams and shouts, they each managed to hit at least 7-8 cups. In no time at all, they were gulping the alcohol like water as the girls encouraged them. By the end of it, they were both drunk and exhausted, the alcohol has made them clumsy and they couldn't managed to hit a single cup successfully thereafter. And hence, this competition also was declared obsolete.

The girls returned them their things and as Yo was putting on his shoes he noticed that his phone was lighting up. Blinking at it, he remembered suddenly that he sent Pha's a message some 1 and a half hour ago, shaking his head he checked the time and realised that indeed barely 2hours has passed by since he came here. It strangely felt like an eternity has passed. Checking his mobile he noticed 23 miscalls and 10 messages, all from Phana. Gulping, he quickly called him back before he flipped out which was necessary since Pha has started flipping out the moment he received Yo's message.

"What in the hell have you been doing?" Pha asked coldly as soon as the call connected.

Yo cleared his voice and stammered, "not.... nothing. We were just competing." He tried his best to speak normally but at the end he ended up slurring a bit. Shit! He was damned, he was sure that Pha has caught on his drunkenness. There was a long silence and then Pha's cold voice came through, "baby, are you drunk?"

"No!" Yo hiccuped loudly as he brought his hand to his mouth to cover the sound.

There was a long sigh and then Pha instructed him softly, "be a good boy and stay exactly where you are. I am coming to get you. I can't let you out of my sight for a moment, I swear you and my sister are the same. Always causing troubles."

Yo asked him timidly, "you know where I am?"

"Of course I do. I tracked your phone and I will be there in 20 minutes. I got worried when you didn't replied me so i started searching, you know how I can't let you out of my sight for even a minute. I can't understand how your dad can let you ran off to wherever you want like this, especially this late in the night."

Yo frowned as he sat up straight, "hey don't bring my father into it and for your information I'm so close in accomplishing my mission. You see, I will come back only with my desk."

"Yes my love, I have no doubt in your abilities but for now don't move from your place. I will be there soon."

Yo looked at Kayla in panic when the call has ended. She asked drunkenly, "what's wrong?"

"P'Pha will be here soon. Come on let's have our dance battle before he comes, I won't give up since I'm so close to winning."

Kayla stood up and started shaking her hips, "who says you're winning? It's me the winner."

Her friends watched them and sighed, at this rate no one was winning. They weren't even sure that they were really competing at this point or not. Kayla turned to her friend and waved them off, "you guys don't need to come. We will decide among ourselves who will be the winner."  They put on their shoes hurriedly and left everything in the care of their friends again as she took Yo's hand and off they went to the dance floor.

They staggered to the center and started dancing, bumping hips with each other and having fun laughing loudly. They were having a great time mimicking each other when Kayla suddenly stopped and turned green.

Signalling to Yo they both hurried to find a bathroom but Kayla stopped him and gestured to the exit door urgently which was nearer. Yo managed to open it just in time for Kayla to fall to get knees as she started throwing up. He rubbed her back and screwed up his nose in disgust as she vomitted everything that she ate for the day. After a few minutes, Yo helped her back to her feet. Spotting a rusted tap nearly they staggered to it and Kayla tried to watch her mouth without gagging at the horrible stench coming from the area.

"For god sake hurry up, this place is nauseating. I guess they installed this dirty thing here just for people like you."

Kayla glared at him, "I'm trying you know because I can't breathe either."

Yo suddenly gasped, "ohh shit, do you think that water is safe enough to put in your mouth?"

Kayla got up with a jerk and started shouting, "why did you think of this only when I finished cleaning my mouth with it?"

"Tusk tusk tusk, what do we have here?"

They both turned to find four men emerging from a dark corner behind them. The place lack street light, making the area appear dangerous and eerie. There was big plastic bags and bins dumped on one corner emanating foul smell as rats scurried around. How these men were able to hung out in this stinking place was a mystery.

Yo and Kayla looked around and realised that they opened the wrong exit door. They were obviously at the back of the club where only thugs immune to bad smell like those roamed. Yo swallowed as he looked at Kayla, they were in trouble but the alcohol was clouding their minds and was making them braver than they thought possible.

"This is not a good place Kayla, let's go."

Yo took her hand and started towards the door when they were suddenly jerked back and became surrounded. They stared fearfully at the hoodlums, they appeared menacing and one even had a gold teeth as he smiled grossly at them. He appeared to be the leader as he closed in on them and sneered, "where do you think you are going? Look at these expensive clothes, you must be rich. Give us everything that you have on you."

Kayla retorted, "can't you see that we have nothing on us? Now move, you guys are stinking and I don't like stinking people." Yo nodded along with her and they tried to step around them bravely.

"Don't play smart lady, if you have nothing then give us your clothes. Come to think of it now, you are both pretty adorable, let us have some fun together before we go on our own way." He laughed manically as he looked at his friends, "what do you say guys? How about some fun time with these beauties."

The group looked at them leering and agreed excitingly. Yo and Kayla was starting to really panic as they realised that there was no escaping from them so easily. They were truly trapped among these greased haired disgusting men. They instinctively drew closer as searched for a way out but they there was two of them in front and two at their back. The men drew closer and they took a step backwards automatically but they bumped against the ones at their backs.

"Yoooo..do something!" Kayla implored fearfully as she hugged onto Yo tightly. Yo attempted to kick one of them but he missed since his limbs weren't coordinating well under the influence of alcohol. Kayla tried to hit them too but she seemed to be going through the same predicament. The men laughed at their pathetic attempts. One of them grabbed Kayla's arm but she quickly reacted by screaming and Yo got in front of her trying to protect her, "don't you dare touch her you dirty... dirty animal!"

The leader sneered, "ohhh, talking like a prince but sorry rich boy, here you got no power."

Kayla huffed her chest and said courageously, "touch him then you will see. His dad is one of the richest around and he will hunt you and hang your head like a thophy in his living room."

The men paused and looked at them seriously as they started examining them closely from head to toe. Yo got a bad feeling from the calculating look in the leader's eyes. He nudged Kayla gently whispering, "that's enough Kayla, I think that it is a really bad idea to tell them about us."

She whispered back, "but look, they hesitated. They must be afraid so let's make them more afraid." She looked at them and continued proudly, "and I am Kayla Kongthanin, you must have heard of the name right? My father is very ruthless so try anything and you will know the consequences, and I tell you right now that it will definitely not be good pleasant."

Alarm bells started ringing in Yo's mind as the leader looked at them and started nodding. He stared at Yo hard for a few seconds before asking precauciously, "you seemed familiar, whose son are you."

Yo twisted his hands nervously as he answered hesitately, "Panichayasawad."

The leader took a step back in surprise then he bursted out laughing, "I should have known. You're that boy who is making headlines nowadays." He looked between the two of them and shook his head, "I can't believe my luck." He gestured to his men, "take them. They are worth a lot of money."

"What?" Kayla screamed as her eyes opened wide. She started trashing wildly as two men seized her and the other two went for Yo who kicked and scratched at them. Kayla even bite one of them as she screamed bloody murder. Yo joined in hoping that someone might hear them but it was very unlikely with the loud music booming from the inside of the club. They screamed until their voices became hoarse as the men carried them to an old van park nearby in a dark corner. They thrust them inside and proceeded to quickly tied their hands and feet. As they attempted to tape Kayla's mouth shut she bit one of them again really hard, causing him to cry out aloud.

Yo turned to her shouting, "this is all your fault. I told you to not reveal them our identity."

She glared at him, "how could I have known that they would turned out to be so greedy."

"Shut up both of you,"the leader snarled as he turned to his men angrily, "hurry up before anyone notice."

They worked quickly and tripled taped both of their mouths because they were being too noisy. After that they were left on the dirty floor in the behind of the van as the men got in front and drove off hastily. Yo and Kayla looked at each other in disbelief and then she broke into big fat tears, her mascara running down her cheeks in dark trails.

Yo still couldn't believe what was happening to them. As the van made a U-turn and passed the front of the club, Yo watched miserably as Pha's car came screeching to a stop and he got out stalking to the entrance. Yo tried to scream as he threw his feet down hard in the van making noises but it was too late. They were already on the main road and Pha has disappeared inside the club. He slumped back against the van as the horrible reality made him shiver violently just like icy water thrown over him.

They were being kidnapped for ransom..

Author's note:

So that's it, a double update. I don't know if I will be able to double update anytime soon but I will try😉. Hope you liked it. Until next part now.❤

Regards,

Nami

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 301 29
Elena Persephone Swan is the twin sister of Isabella Marie Swan. Even though they have a lot of similar features, Elena is definitely not in love wit...
114K 4.5K 19
What happens when someone as cool as the multi millionaire Timmy, met someone as hot as Johnny, the struggling jack of all trades? Will love emerge o...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
86K 5.9K 48
The youngest Head of the Division of Special Investigation, in Beijing, is about to meet with the youngest Head of the Interpol Special Branch Unit...