Love Me Do

Od Forgetbutdontforgive

Nothing seems to be going right for Kaylee, when she's whisked off her feet by The Fab Four. What happens whe... Více

Prologue
~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~19~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~
~ 33 ~
~ 34 ~
~ 35 ~
~ 36 ~
~ 37 ~
~ 38 ~
~ 39 ~
~ 40 ~
~ 41 ~
~ 42 ~
~ 43 ~
~ 44 ~
~ 45 ~
~ 46 ~
~ 47 ~
~ 48 ~
~ 49 ~
~ 50 ~
~ 51 ~
~ 52 ~
~ 53 ~
~ 54 ~
~ 55 ~
~ 56 ~
~ 57 ~
~ 58 ~
~ 59 ~
~ 60 ~
~ 61 ~
~ 62 ~
~ 63 ~
~ 64 ~
~ 65 ~
~ 66 ~
~ 67 ~
~ 68 ~
~ 69 ~
~ 70 ~
~ 71 ~
~ 72 ~
~ 73 ~
~ 74 ~
~ 75 ~
~ 76 ~
~ 77 ~
~ 78 ~
~ 79 ~
~ 80 ~
~ 81 ~
~ 82 ~
~ 83 ~
~ 84 ~
~ 85 ~
~ 86 ~
~ 87 ~
~ 88 ~
~ 89 ~
~ 90 ~
~ 91 ~
~ 92 ~
~ 93 ~
~ 94 ~
~ 95 ~
~ 96 ~
~ 97 ~
~ 99 ~
~ 100 ~
~ 101 ~
The Ending (Part 1)
The Ending (Part 2)
Authors Note

~ 98 ~

353 16 4
Od Forgetbutdontforgive

Ew. The new update on Wattpad is ugh.

John's POV

Sitting at the kitchen table, Tuesday morning, I looked over the letter Brian had sent us/me in the mail.

".. The tour will proceed from 21st May to 21st June, covering the most of Europe.. Are you fucking serious?"

Beside me, Kaylee hit my arm lightly from swearing in front of Jasper, but I couldn't help it.

"It's not that bad," She assured, but I hung my head in my hands, annoyed.

How could Brian do this?

He knew I wanted to be here with Jasper, but he also knew my love for touring. The perfect way to torture me.

"He knows what he's doing," I muttered, looking up and seeing Kaylee's curious face. "I don't know why.."

"What's he trying to do?"

"Don't worry, babe." I replied, getting up from the kitchen table.

The day was bright, and the same idea had been running through my head all week, but I didn't know how to pursue it.

It was risky, I knew that, and I wasn't even sure if I was ready.

I knew hiding Jasper from her would make her angry, but I was also worried about her reaction..

Finally, I turned away from the window to see Kaylee sitting at the kitchen bench, sipping her tea.

"What's wrong, John?" She asked, and in that moment, I made up my mind.

I was going to do it. Even though it was half-hearted, it was going to happen today.

"Let's go somewhere," I replied, hoping to sound innocent, smiling when she yawned.

"What? Where?" Kaylee responded, sitting up straight, her long hair tickling Jasper's cheeks and making him giggle. "I can't be seen in public with you, remember?"

"Yes, I know." I answered, walking over to her and lifting Jasper off of her lap. I touched his nose softly with one finger as his mum got up and tipped her tea down the sink.

Jasper gurgled and gazed at me, doing his usual 'star struck' look.

"You ready to go?" I asked him, watching him blink cluelessly. "We're going to see your Great Aunt Mimi!"

===

The street hadn't changed much; Beatlmaniacs had stopped coming around and asking for my things when Mimi began calling the police.

"You grew up here?" Kaylee asked from beside me, her eyes covered by the top of her hat - just in case.

Jasper was sitting tight in his stroller, but he would stick his hand out and try to grab my shoes whenever I walked too close, so the distance made it seem as though we weren't even walking together.

"Yeah," I answered, finally stopping out the front of my childhood home. The door seemed cold and unwelcoming, although I knew it should be the very opposite. "Come on, she doesn't know we're coming."

I waited for Kaylee to walk in front of me, quickly side stepping as Jasper reached out, then followed her up towards the front door.

"You knock," Kaylee suggested, and by the nervous look on her face, I knew she really didn't want to be the first to greet Mimi.

I moved in front and knocked twice. I couldn't believe it's been so long since I'd touched this door.

Soon enough, footsteps could be heard behind the door, and when it opened opened, I wanted to run away and hide.

"..John?"

The voice was riddled with disbelief, and when I looked up, I took in the face of my aunt - the one who had lifted me to who I was, although she never believed.

"Aunt Mimi," I breathed, but before I could continue, her hand was reaching out and she touched my cheek gently, completely unaware of Kaylee behind me.

"Oh, dear.." She mumbled, and a grin spread across her lips. "Come in, hone-"

Behind me, a sharp giggle sounded, and I widened my eyes at the sight of Mimi taking her gaze from me, only to spot my baby and Kaylee.

"W- who's this?" She stammered, but before I could explain, Kaylee spoke up.

"Hello," She began, taking on a brave face. She seemed so tiny and fragile as she leant down to pat Jasper's hair. "I'm Kaylee, and this is my baby, Jasper."

Damn. We've blown it.

===

The dining room table held all four of us, but no words.

It was all silence as Mimi sipped her tea, glancing warily at Jasper, then over to me with sentences on her lips, but she never spoke.

I could feel the disappointment, crawling on my skin.

"Look, Mimi.." I started, but my words trailed off.

"How."

Kaylee's eyes turned to me in curiosity, but also fear, as Mimi spoke finally.

"How?" I asked, but I already knew.

How could I have done this to her, when I was supposed to be her good little nephew?

"Mimi, I-" My words were cut short by Jasper's gurgling, and I looked towards him, the answer clear. "I'm a father. I know, I should've let you know, but.. I didn't know how to."

Mimi's lips were pursed as I looked back towards her. That's not what she meant.

"Are you married?"

"No, Mimi.."

Wrong answer.

I watched as my aunts lips thinned into a straight line, her eyes boring into mine as she searched my face.

How could I have ever wanted to come back here?

Silence succumbed me, but before I knew it, she was speaking again.

"Is she good enough?"

I heard Kaylee breathe in quickly, her hand tightening around mine underneath the table where I knew Mimi couldn't see, and rage welled up inside of me.

"What?" I hissed, leaning forward across the oak. "Mimi, Kaylee is right there-"

"Was she worth the sacrifice, John." Mimi retorted, her face blank and un-affected. "Your life? Gosh, you're 25, John!"

"I know! And of' course she fuckin' was worth it!" I yelled, but instead of waiting for her next opinion, I stood up. "C'mon, Kaylee, let's go."

"What?" She asked, her arms gripped on Jasper as she got up from her chair. Her blue eyes looked to Mimi, nervous. "Are we going?"

"Yes." I responded, hurrying for the door. "We don't need to be here."

We'd barely made it the the front door when Mimi's footsteps could be heard down the hallway, and I quickened my pace until she yelled.

"Wait!"

I spun around; as did Kaylee.

The lady in the hallway stared back at us, her features softened and her hand outstretched, fear etched in her eyes.

She didn't want me to go.. I'd left once, and she didn't want it to happen again..

"What?" I spat, ignoring my sympathetic thoughts. "Got any more insults for my life choices?"

I knew the words hurt her, but she simply took a few steps towards us again.

"Can I..?"

Her arms reached forward for Jasper, and I felt protective. No, I did not want her touching my son.

"O- of course.." Kaylee had already begun to say, and I felt helpless.

As Jasper was lifted into his great-aunts arms, I cringed.

I remembered the time my aunt had stolen me from my own mother, claiming her unfit for my upbringing, just so she could raise me her own way.

If she ever accused me of the same..

"He's just like you," Mimi was saying, tilting her head down towards the baby as she stared up. "What a stroke of luck.."

"Right," I growled, grabbing my son from Mimi's arms. My eyes met hers, and I felt a burning sensation. "I'm leaving, and guess what? The next time you see me on the news, it'll be because I'm married to the girl you think isn't good enough."

Mimi's mouth twitched, but I spun around, ready to go.

"John!" Kaylee protested, but I ignored her and pulled open the front door, strolling out onto the drive.

I knew I looked crazy. I was rejecting my own aunt who'd raised me, but this.. this woman was criticising my everything.

"John!" Kaylee called again, but I was already taking off down the street, eager for the long walk home. "John, that woman raised you."

"So fucking what?" I retorted, turning to see Kaylee with the stroller I'd forgotten. "She didn't do a very good job, did she?"

Kaylee's lips parted as I said that, possibly about to defend my aunt, but when she didn't, I grinned.

"Were you serious?" Was all she replied with, her voice soft. "About what you said?"

I held my hand for her to stop, placing Jasper into the stroller before we continued.

"Serious about what?" I asked, straightening back up as we began walking again.

"I mean- oh, nevermind.." She muttered, but I did mind.

I knew exactly what she was talking about.

Of course I was serious about marrying her.

====

Okay guys, this is going to one of the few last chapters of this book, and then my account is going to become un-active.

THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER.

I'M GUESSING ABOUT ONLY FOUR OR SO LEFT.

:'(

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

164K 2.3K 67
Just one of the thousands books containing Imagines, Preferences, Scenarios, Fluffs and Smuts about The Fab Four!!! #REQUESTS CLOSED!!!# Best Ranking...
418 19 14
Four best friends in love with the Beatles wishing they can one day meet them does their wish ever come true? Oh boy!
21.9K 770 27
A young actress is handpicked to be in the famous movie, not expecting anything more than a boost in her acting career she gains the attention of a...
52.7K 1.6K 31
A few days after watching his mate Ringo get married, George finds himself reflecting on his life as a single man. He feels down, disillusioned even...