Cheating my Boyfriend with my...

By factitiousbyproxy

SKYLAR AEVERY PRINCETON - With glamorous beauty and brain, being kind and Innocent and having a big heart f... More

CHAPTER ONE
Yohoo Guys
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CAST of CHARACTERS
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
Yayay Guys
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
Hello There!
Meeting Them!
CHAPTER TWELVE
Those who out there!
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Hey Guys
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
To my dear readers
Hello Guys
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
Oh Oh
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHATER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
Heads Up!
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
hello
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
oooppss
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
Glimpse of our Wedding and Our new Beginning
THE END
Hey!

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

2.1K 49 2
By factitiousbyproxy

Language Dear!

'' Goodmorning Bestie! '' Hermonie greeted me with the most sweetest smile she could wear, she shoved herself to me and linked our arms together.

'' goodmorning too '' I greeted back kissing her cheeks following Jana and Mel.

'' hmmmm there's something new to you '' M told eyeing me from top to bottom, still couldn't figure it out she keenly inspect turning my body like a clock.

'' what? I'm becoming dizzy M '' I told her

'' wait I know there's something strange in you '' she insisted turning me again.

'' stop it now M '' Jana spoke holding my other arm to make it stop.

'' thank you '' I mouthed her.

'' J what the, don't I am still figuring it out '' Mel snorts

'' it's not your boobs 'cause it's still small '' she paused trailing my chest.

'' wow! thank you for the compliment my dear bestfriend '' I told her with sarcasm pushing off her hand.

'' no biggie '' she laughed yet continue doing her inspection.

'' neither your butt nor your......hmmmm '' she's thinking very hard trying to figure out something that I didn't know either, until Kaia appears.

'' hello guys '' she casually greeted. Hermonie instantly greeted back as she acknowledged her presence.

'' Goodmorning Adrienne, it's good to see you here '' she's like squeaking and squealing beside her idol resulting me to roll my eyes.

'' Aha!!!!!! '' M exclaimed snapping her fingers aloud catching our full attentions.

'' Your lips S, it's your lips what happened to your lips? '' she looked at me like I murdered someone along with other pair of eyes.

'' ah this? ''

'' I just accidentally bit it last night '' I replied weakly touching my lower lip, my face heated up as I remember how I and kaia kissed passionately causing the small cut a little bigger.

'' I'm not buying it S, this is the first time you accidentally bit your lip, why you felt nervous? what happened last night? '' she pries while J and H also patiently waiting for my explanation.

Surething, one thing I should remember about them is that, they know me very well as I to them. They know when and how many times in a situation causing me to feel real nervous and bite my lower lip. It's a proportion of 1:1000.

'' was it Keana? '' she insisted cupping my face to focus on her.

I glanced to Kaia and stared back to Mel. I open my mouth not knowing exactly what to tell when Ms. Mercado saved me.

'' Girls breakfast is ready, come on '' She shouted with both of her hands on her mouth.

I started to breathe again when Mel finally removed her hands from my face.

'' We're not yet done okay? you owe us an explanation ''

She dropped down the conversation but knowing my bestfriend she won't let me get away with this.

Mel intertwined her fingers to mine as we started to walk towards the function hall where we'll be having our breakfast. Kaia who seemed nervous like me let a small sigh behind my back knowing all the reason why.

And our First day started.

We divided into 5 groups. Ms Rose let us to choose our groupmates. I with my bestfriends ofcourse and Kaia (actually my heart jumps after I learned that she's with us I mean when she chose to join our team.).

Keana with her minions and  the other students with their friends as well.

We started to gather information needed to make our plans and how to execute them. All is well and smoothly done for day 1 and it's night time.

'' Skylar mind if you tell us now? '' Mel insisted shooing Jana away and sat beside me.

'' what? '' I play innocently

'' don't what me there skylar, what happened to your lip and don't even think to come up with a lie''  Mel took away my food and forced me to look into her eyes.

'' I told you I just bit it last night, I'm not lying  Mel baby '' I pout my lips.

'' okay let's say that what you're saying is true then how come that you become so nervous then? '' she pries making me gulped.

I don't have a way out here, right?

- HERMONIE-

Looking at my bestfriend interrogated by one of our bestfriends makes me sick. I know that Skylar is not telling the whole truth but I know also that she'll gonna tell it to us in no time, when she's ready. So I decided to intervene.

'' Mel stop it right now, let skylar eat her dinner '' I blurted out.

'' Mind your own business hermonie, are you not curious? '' Mel replied rolling her eyes

'' She told you already she bit it so that's enough, trust her would you? '' I exclaimed crossing my arms infront of me.

'' okay fine whatever hermonie, why you're like that, it's not that I'm being too hard with S I just wanted to know, but fine I let it slide '' she finally surrender  and start to eat her meal.

Skylar glanced at me mouthing thank you.

- KAIA-

I was about to go  with my group when I saw Mel sat beside Skylar, she took away her food and start to talk. Sky try to avoid her stare but Mel forcibly makes her  connect their eyes.

Just the way Mel reacts and the way Sky boringly comply and the way Hermonie interjects I know for sure what their conversation is all about.

When I finally noticed that the storm calms down I strode my way to them.

'' hi '' I told them smilingly as I take my seat beside hermonie who automatically greeted me back as always.

I noticed that jana was silent so I started a conversation with her trying to avoid skylar who are also mute in the moment.

'' hey Jana you okay?? '' I asked but it's hermonie who answered me.

'' No she's not because she misses her Mr Nerdy Guy '' not knowing who this guy was I started to pry.

'' boyfriend? ''

'' yeah, his name is jason '' Jana replied just twisting her pasta onto her fork.

'' what the heck J, it's just a week come on '' Mel told throwing her hands up in the air.

'' But I missed him, how about you S didn't you miss Aidan?? '' Jana transferred the question to Skylar who seemed taken aback with the question or was she?

Skylar glanced at me then to Jana

'' ofcourse I missing him a lot and that's normal right? ''

Jana smiled to Skylar after her word.

'' see it's not only me duh, find your boyfriend M so that you could feel it too '' Jana told Mel sticking her tongue out.

'' whatever '' Mel just roll her eyes.

I smile at them and started to eat my food not letting them see how Skylar's word affected me. We're in the middle of our dinner when Keana with the other girl- i think her name was Mariah went to our table.

'' what? I came here for Adrienne '' she glanced at me.

'' why? '' I told her. Keana advanced herself  and settle behind my back placing her hands on my shoulders. Skylar lift her head and eyed Keana but didn't bother to talk.

'' hi cousin, oh you didn' t look so nice today, tired??? '' she laughed.

On her defense Jana stood up and point her fork out to keana.

'' just go keana and stop harassing skylar ''

'' oh woah easy girl I mean no harm'' Keana chuckles raising both of her hands in the mid air.

Hermonie pulled back Jana to her seat and was the one to answer when Skylar voice out.

'' Keana cut off the drama, as you can see we're eating and you are disturbing us, so please ''

'' ooppss someone's not in the mood again, why cousin? what's wrong? you miss Aidan? '' she continue pissing Skylar as she walks behind her.

'' just leave keana '' she calmly told

'' back off keana you heard her '' I told with authority gaining all the glares in the table followed by a moment of silence until Keana herself breaks the silence.

'' fine as you say so Adrienne and one more thing you can transfer to our group and leave these little poor creatures '' she smirked at me making mel to laugh in disbelief.

'' No thank you I'm good with them '' I told her making her to just roll her eyes.

'' you're making the wrong choice Adrienne, you're with the losers! '' she blurted out making jana, hermonie and mel to take their stand with the faces of a raging bull.

Skylar shook her head and stand tall, she grabbed keana's hand  as she totted her away from us.

'' Skylar let that bitch stay here. I'm gonna kill her '' mel shouted calling the attention of the entire student body.

'' ahem Miss Kane I think the two of us have something to discuss '' Ms. Rose said who are standing behind the three.

Jana and Hermonie take back on their seats. When skylar came back you can easily identify on her face that she's confused about Ms Rose.

'' Ms Princeton as the leader of this group it's your responsibility to discipline them. I know you're good friends but if you let any of your groupmates to violate the ethics of morality then I think I should make an action '' she told Skylar.

- SKYLAR -

Not totally getting what happen  after I left with keana I kindly asked Ms Rose to expand what this is all about.

'' With all due respect Miss what's the matter here, what did they do? ''

'' Your groupmates specifically ms. Kane just shouted using foul words and I think she also wanted to kill someone '' she replied pointing her finger to Mel.

'' but miss I'm just kidding and it's kea--''

before mel finish her sentence I cut her off.

'' I am taking all the responsibility miss, as their leader it's my fault to let ms. kane to say those words, please accept my apologies and I guarantee you that this won't happen again in the near future '' I told her sincerely leaving my groupmates in silence.

'' all right then I let this go but if ever that this happen again  your group need to face the consequence, alright? Ms Kane watch out your words. ''

and Ms Rose left us.

- MEL -

'' I'm sorry skylar. I didn't mean to put our group in trouble, forgive me '' I told skylar hugging her tightly.

'' it's fine, don't worry okay, nothing happened right? '' she replied hugging me back.

I kissed Skylar's cheek not untangling myself from her.

'' I don't know what to do without you, don't leave us okay? ''

'' I'm not going anywhere so please enough for the hug '' she chuckle as I released her from my snaky arms.

- SKYLAR-

The long day come to its end and now I'm alone with Kaia.

'' hey, you okay? '' she asked me filling the space between us.

'' yes why you asked? ''

'' ahm just having this feeling that you're not ''

'' If you're thinking about what happened with ms. Rose it's nothing. I've been to the worst case scenarios because of them so it's just a minor one so don't worry okay '' I told her putting back her hair behind her ear. She encircle her arms to my slim waist and slightly caressing it.

'' they're lucky to have you ''

'' hmmm I'm lucky also to have them ''

I touched her nose with my pointing finger going down to her lips. She open her mouth and bite my fingertip making me to softly laugh.

'' don't ever leave a mark there if you don't want my friends to harass me again ''

'' ha ha I know and I'm sorry for today, how mel interrogate you about that '' 

she moved her right hand upward to my lips trailing it with her fingertips and I smile how her eyes so sincerely talking to me as well.

'' Kaia ''

'' hmmm? ''

'' what I'm feeling towards you? ''

'' I don't know you should be the one to answer your question, what do you feel towards me? ''

'' I don't know but you making me confused ''

'' that's why you were silent all day? '' she told bringing back her hand down to my waist and my hands encircle to her neck

'' yes partially, but you know this is the first time I feel this way towards a girl ''

'' then have your time to figure it out, there's no rush''

'' do you like me kaia?'' I asked in a husky voice

''  I do '' she replied fast and easy and I gulped

'' do you like me? '' she bounced back my question.

'' I...I don't know ''

'' do you love Aidan? '' with that question I started to feel anxious.

do I love aidan??

do I love him?

'' yes I do '' I replied weakly then she looked away. I tilt her head back to me and see something in it.

was it hurt?? is she hurting?

'' hey kaia are you mad?'' I asked her

'' I understand and I don't have the right to be mad or feel anything right? '' she told in a low tone removing her hands from my waist and walked towards the door.

'' where are you going? '' I asked her worriedly.

'' I need to breathe, just go and sleep ''

'' Kaia!!!!!!''

I called but she continue going her way out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.8K 31
[COMPLETED] I won't be another straight man's secret. It's hard to plan the perfect wedding for your best friend when you can't keep your eyes off th...
2.7K 458 14
Love is in the air── it has always been── since the day Amaya came into Rae's life, and it has only grown stronger over the years as their boundaries...
6.5K 305 7
Skylar Pierce wanted nothing to do with her new roommate. After all, it was a Muslim. A Terrorist. Trouble. The only memory she had of those horrible...
15.2K 720 48
When Zora, Naya's long-term best friend and crush, starts showing an interest in her twin brother, Avi, she's forced to face her biggest fear. She wi...