kidnapped by the gangleader

By famlove360

Adelina Gutierrez a young 17 year old that lives in the 'bad town ' or some people called it the hood . Every... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
eighth
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Sorry 💔 (Authors News)
Thirteen
Fourteen

Seven

4.6K 92 14
By famlove360

Andrew P.OV
I thought of what she said yesterday , i actually almost never spend time with him , all i ever did was tell him ill play later with him but never  did  . I don't know how to be a good father my father never was home he was always in Buissness trips so I was always with my mom or nana.

That all change wen I was 12 , but instead of spending time with me he thought me the Buissness.  Wen he died wen I was 16  i dint really cry he never was there to show me love only to teach me how to work the Buissness and how to be a unemotional person so I pretty much grew up without that father figure .

I was thinking that I should spend more time with max , so I went up to his room and there he was playing with his cars . "Hey buddy " I said entering the room , he just mutter a hey while playing with his toys.

"I was thinking do you want to get some icecream and go to the park " I said kneeling down,  he froze and turn around and said "Your not to bissy" i shook my head , and his face lit up with exciment and started jumping around .

Wow just going out with me made him excited . "Come on lets go " he said dragging me down the stairs , i just chuckled at his exciment . I grabbed the key out of the hanger .

I drove the nearest icecream shop but there were police there . I wonder what happened , i got off my car and walked to the one in charge "What happened officer " I said , the i looked up to be startle at a clown on the wall

"Well it seems that someone came and graffiti the wall and left a note , they also killed the security guard " he said handing me the note .

Dear Graesers
We want our princess back and pronto , you took our happiness wave been kind to yall for the past years , you see we can kill every single one of yall but have chose not to , if you haven't notice already she is nearly train and better than your security guards . Know if you dont give our joy and happiness back this will continue , more kills are bound to happen and your town wont be so perfect.

Sincerely Scorpions

What the hell,  how do they know that she beat them . The only reason she beat them they are not allowed to use weapons or hurt her badly . What do they mean there princess , what the hell.  How did we not notice them crossing the train tracks i have sevaliance camaras every were .

"Daddy why is there a weird clown there " max said hugging my shirt "Well someone dicided to paint the walls , know let go to the car and go somewhere else " I said picking him up and put him in the car . He froze wen I did but soften wen he got comfortable.

Went to Jason's deli , and he seem to not like it so we went to Freddys . We entered and he ordered a kids burger and a walnut ice cream with blue berrys . We ate and talk for a while , i learned that his favorite color is blue and that his favorite movie is cars . And his also too smart for his age his four and is in second grade and his 4.

We drove to the park and I took this time to text the guys .
(A=Andrew,  T-Tyrone , R-robert,  G-Gerald  , B.j )

A- The scorpions crossed the borders last night

B.j - No they dint I would of known first .

R- yeah the alarms would of gone off

A- i know but they seem to override us and left a note . I send them the picture of the note .

G - is thus about the gurl that you kidnapped

A- I think that's the only female we have that belongs to the south

T - What do they mean princess

B.j - I don't know but i think she's someone special to them , how they said there happiness and joy . Guys I think we will get in alot of trouble if we keep her .

G - dint she say she was not part of them , i knew she was a liar .

B.j- not exactly Gerald she said they dint allowed her to join the gang becuase they dint want her in dangerous stuff . Thus clarify that they want her safe and they want her back in the territory.

"Daddy come play with me " said max coming up to me "Not right know I am bissy " I said .

G- they dint say alive

A- stop dont try to start a war with them , they clearly don't want to fight they've been backing off for years only defending but never attacking.  And they went trought the borders without B.J knowing .

B.j - true and I always know

G - What were going to do to her we clearly can't leave her becuase she knows were we are located . And if we keep her war will start .

A - let's just wait a little more and will see what we do to her .

I put my phone down and stood up and called max to leave . We got in the car and he was silent , i wonder why wen we were on our way he coulnt stop talking . "Do you want to go some where else "I asked , he probobly want to go somewhere else .

"No i want to go home " he said looking out the window . I wonder if his feeling good  .

We go home and I went to open his door but he was already running his way to the house . I wonder what make him change his attitude.

A

dalina P.O.V
I finished cooking with nonna and I saw max running up the stairs crying . I told nonna that I would go see how maxs doing and she dismissed me .

I walked up the stairs and followed the sobbing to maxes room . I entered and went directly to go hug him and he gladly accepted it . "What happened baby " I said worried what happened to him he was fine this morning .

"I just wanted to play with him but like always his to bissy " he said said with his eyes shining with sadness. That bastard only brought his hopes up to crush them . "You want to go play with me outside " I said kissing his cheek .

His face lit up and nodded . We went out to the gardens and played  and started playing catch , suddenly i felt someone watching me but i ignored it.

Andrew P.O.V
I was in my office with B.j discussing the sevaliance camaras thing . We started to hear giggles from outside , B.J was the first one up and looked at the window . His face soften and my curiosity got the best of me and I lokked and my face soften as well.

There was ada running after max , she cought him and she tickled him to the ground . She seems so happy giving him happiness . Max seemed more joyfully than wen he was with me . It made me a bit jealous buy ignore that becuase he was happy .

"I understand know why she's there happiness " B.j said still having there gaze on them . It made me curious why and B.J seem to understand so I told him to go on.

"She is happy we she gives happiness . Have you seen how happy Sam and max have been since she her . Sam can't stop talking about how her cooking is so good and that she's not bitchy . Max is always happy wen shes  around and she just spreads out joy wen shes around. The guards know love her and she even cooks for them ." He said moving his gaze to me .

I haven't notice all this , Nana is always talking about her and max seems happier than ever . I know understand . I looked at her her red hair flowing behind her while shes running , her face was so careless and full of happiness her hazel shinning and her kissable lips were spread in a smile . I sighted and shook my head .

"Have you found how we dint get them " I said tying to change the subject . He nodded his head "The sirvalence doesn't show , but if you look closely the video repeates , that ball there is being moved by the wind and it keeps going were it started every 15 min so they have a .... " he trailed of.

"Hacker " I finished , he seemed to be thinking about it and said "No that can't be the scorpions are uneducated people , so were the heck could they get a hacker , unless somebody is working with them ."  I thought about it , yes it seems there uneducated but Adalina shes smart and has a high vocabulary and the only way to understand it if you were educated .

"I think they have a hacker , look Adalina she has a very high vocabulary and the only way to understand her if you were educated yourself , i think they have a hacker , or we can just ask her " I said .

B.j looked impressed but went back to thinking "She said she can't be a part but she know who the people are so let asked her " he finally said . I called her up and we waited for her to come .

Adalina P.O.V
I finished playing with max wen I was called by Andrew to his office . So right know I was on my way to his office . I knocked on his door and he said come in .

I took a seat infront of them and B.j showed me a video . I rember this video we always put it on wen we wanted to sneak in the north , but i never crossed the tracks I just hacked the camaras "I see you recognize this video , know tell me do yall have hackers " B.j said taking his tablet back.

"We're full of them "I stated , they went wide eye and said "What do you mean your full of them " B.j said looking at me intensely,  i grabbed his iPad and dial in my user and put in the download that my information will be destroyed from his tablet wen I log out.

I brought all of the hacker data base and brought up the binary codes of the other users . I download another code that this can't be copied , hey I needed mine and the others safe.

I showed B.j and he went wide eye "You a hacker " he said , Andrew also wen wide eye , come on they keep thinking low of me . "And there's Dozens of yall " he Said still wide eye "But , but yall files say yall are not educated " he said with a look of disbelief.

"Yes most of are but the ones that are dont show it to keep our self low key " I said taking the tablet becuase I saw him trying to screenshot it but he couldn't. I took my user out and handed him his tablet .

"So your telling me the south is full of full on trained fighters and hackers " Andrew said in disbelief . " I never said we were full of fighters but we are full of them and 1/3 of hackers " I said calmly , it was true we were all trained even the girls . And I have notice here they dont but mostly depend on weapons.

"How are we suppose to compete with that " Andrew muttered driving his hand trough his Smooth hair . "You don't have to we have stayed at beayfor years we never attack , we have only defended if we attack and become #1 we will have more enemy's than we already have , so we stay low unless there's an attack . " I said while playing with one of the holes of my jeans .

"So your telling me we are not actually #1 in the continent " Andrew said looking stress, "No exactly " I said , he dismissed me and I went to watch a movie with nonna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...
BadGirl? By Jacy

Teen Fiction

2.5M 69.7K 78
2013-2014 "You don't know me, no one does," I said in a voice just above a whisper. "Then let me in, I want to know you," he exclaimed clutching ont...
83.8K 3.6K 69
Hide who you are so they can't see your vulnerable side. Hide your beauty so you know how they act when you have flaws. "I hate it!" I hate this s...
127 7 34
The room was dark... only the neon light illuminated through the darkness.... the slow music and the air conditioner made me and everything hot. I su...