Cheating my Boyfriend with my...

By factitiousbyproxy

SKYLAR AEVERY PRINCETON - With glamorous beauty and brain, being kind and Innocent and having a big heart f... More

CHAPTER ONE
Yohoo Guys
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CAST of CHARACTERS
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
Yayay Guys
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
Hello There!
Meeting Them!
CHAPTER TWELVE
Those who out there!
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Hey Guys
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
To my dear readers
Hello Guys
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
Oh Oh
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHATER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
Heads Up!
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
hello
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
oooppss
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
Glimpse of our Wedding and Our new Beginning
THE END
Hey!

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

2K 60 1
By factitiousbyproxy

Not a Mistake

'' what's wrong with me. I'm not jealous right? why should I. I mean I have Aidan-the perfect Aidan Greythorn and I'm a girl so I shouldn't have this feeling towards Kaia '' I murmured to myself pacing back and forth inside my room for half an hour now saying the same thing.

When my feet started to feel sore I took my seat at the bottom part of the bed but still mumbling words I also barely to comprehend, it's like my mouth has it's own life.

for heaven sake. I think I'm becoming crazy for real!

I sighed and let the soft mattress magnetized my back. I spread my arms and stared at the ceiling as I remember how she sang the song for her first love.

Remembering her first love, I become curious if it's a SHE or a HE?

Kaia did you bewitched me or something? why I always keep on thinking about you and why do I care if you wrote a song to whoever your first love was?

A moment later the million thoughts I'm having was disturbed with a soft knock at my door.

Assuming that it could be Keana again I swung the door open with an annoyed face.

'' What???'' I asked pissed off, but the person standing infront of me caught me off guard.

'' bad timing? '' Kaia replied smiling but with a curious face.

'' a....ah....ahm ''

shit!!! here I go again....

The sight of her makes my mind in turmoil resulting my tongue to rolled back again not permitting me to say what I wanted to say, so I just close my mouth then open again and close.

oh my god!!!

And because nervousness and shock overpowered me I slammed the door close, my heart beat so fast like I had a marathon just now and my body feels so cold.

calm down Skylar! calm down!!!!! please!

but nothing happens even I begged myself to calm down until she knocks again. I tried to compose myself though my heart still pounding so hard.

'' Skylar Aevery '' she called.

open the door skylar!!!

I will, wait wait wait

take a deep breath, in and out

And I did what my other self told me to do so.

Okay I'm gonna open the door now.

I slowly rotate the door knob and swung it open again.

'' hi '' I told her with a forced nervous smile

'' are you okay? you just closed the door even I'm here ''

'' Oh!!!! that??? ahm ahm... I'm sorry I just panicked ''

with the word panic my head becomes more dizzy, why did I told her that I'm panicking??

gosh!

- KAIA -

'' panicked? '' I repeat to her, she nodded not looking at me.

'' because of me? ''

she just looked further away. I bite the inside of my cheek because of this girl cuteness.

For more than 2 months in her school I've learned that she's a kind of student who are good in communicating with others, she didn't stutter or feels nervous, but look at her right now. I literally jumping in my thoughts knowing that I have this effect on her.

'' what are you doing here? '' she asked changing the subject.

'' I'm going to stay here with you '' I plainly replied making her eyes wide.

'' w...what??? '' she looked so shock making me smile.

'' what? ofcourse I'm a student also and I need a room. Ms Rose told me Keana changed her room and you're alone here, she let me choose if I'm going to share a room with keana or with you.

'' so..... ''

'' I chose you and I don't want to be with keana 'cause in no time her minions will be there too, you know I want privacy ''

'' oh okay '' she said

'' so......''

'' so what?? '' she furrowed her brows

'' so can I come in? ''

'' oh yeah please ''

and finally she let me in.

'' oh this room is huge! '' I said roaming around inside until I noticed roses in a vase. I walked towards it and touched it.

'' Aidan??? '' she nodded.

Knowing that I really don't have a chance on her I turned my back against the roses and unpacked my things. We fell in awkward silence. She just there at the corner sitting pretty and me well arranging my things.

'' I messaged you '' she finally talked breaking the silence between us.

'' I know '' I replied not looking at her.

'' why you didn't reply? ''

'' because I don't have anything to say ''

'' I've waited for it until......morning ''

'' oh '' that's all I could say eventhough I wanted to say more than that.

'' I'm sorry Kaia '' she told with her voice sounding like totally broken.

I stopped from what I'm doing and looked at her. She transferred herself and now sitting shyly at the bottom of her bed parallel to my direction.

She's biting her lower lip again, my fist clenched stopping the urgency to throw myself onto her but seeing her with that mannerism makes her so irresistible.

She glanced at me and it's me who looked away, my heart skipping it's beat and the thought of her being so near is causing me a real heart attack.

I take two steps away from my bed and take a seat.

I know she's waiting for my answer while continuing to bite her lower lip.

'' don't bite it Skylar Aevery '' I told and she did. I noticed that there's blood on her lip. I walked fast to her and sat beside her. I instantly cupped her face to me and wiped out the spot of blood on her lower lip.

'' I told you stop biting your lip! '' I yelp at her slightly pissed.

'' I'm sorry '' she mumbled staring down onto her hands.

'' and stop saying sorry!!!! the f***** ''

after she heard what I've said she goes in shock, myself as well.

I also didn't know why I'm shouting and so pissed.

She shut her eyes and pursed her lips when a stray of tear roll down from her face.

oh god what did I do???? don't cry don't don't.

I stay frozen and didn't know what to do. She slowly open her eyes and removed my hands from her face, she wiped dry her damp face and stood up.

'' do you hate me that much? '' she asked sobbing.

no response from me.

'' I..... I didn't mean to hurt you Kaia. I....I really don't know what's happening to me either and I hate myself for being like this. '' she paused still facing her back at me.

'' I tried to tell to myself that this is wrong and even I'm repeating to myself that it's wrong it's wrong I still feel it '' she stopped letting her shaking hands fell down to her sides.

Not totally understanding what she's trying to say I started to speak.

'' what do you mean? ''

got no response...

'' damn Skylar!!!!'' I yelled out.

I don't know why I'm feeling so pissed right now but maybe because of the roses? or Aidan? or to her who bewitched me and turn my world upside down or to myself for totally falling for this creature despite the fact that she's already with someone else.

'' why are you shouting at me??? '' she said starting to cry again.

I try to hold the urgency to hug and comfort her but seeing her like this makes it so hard for me to control.

I strode to her and spun her around to face me. She's now crying so hard. I removed her hands from her face and wiped away the tears revealing her bloodshot eyes.

'' I'm sorry, please stop crying Love, sshhhh. I'm sorry '' I comforted her.

Her hands still shaking but she encircle it to my neck and hugged me.

'' Kaia don't be mad please ''

she's now crying like there's a waterfall inside her eyes.

'' I'm not mad so please stop now '' I told her caressing her back. My heart beats more faster than before and I could feel hers too.

'' you still mad 'cause you are shouting at me '' she mumbled

'' I'm not. I'm sorry I'm just pissed for no reason, stop now please ''

She pulled herself up and looked into my eyes, she touched my cheek and mumbled this words.

'' I missed you '' and my traitor mouth replied this one.

'' I missed you too. I'm sorry for not replying with your message '' she smiled.

with that smile the barrier I made to control myself cracked down and the next thing I knew, we're kissing.

I cupped her face with my hands and continue the soft kiss I started. She matched the way I'm kissing her and rest her hands around my neck. I started to walk guiding her until her back touched the hard wall, we continue the soft kiss until it became more and more savouring the sweet taste and the feel of our lips. We shut our eyes closed and I slightly bit her lower lip making her to winced in pain.

'' ouch! ''

'' oh my god I'm sorry I forgot that it bleeds a while ago'' I ran for a clean handkerchief wiping out the blood again.

Her eyes fixed to my face while I continue to control the bleeding and she holds my hand.

'' It's fine, it'll not bleed me to death. I can manage it '' she smiled again taking the handkerchief out of my hand.

'' so..... '' I started too hesitant to continue

'' hmmmm? ''

'' t...the kiss, was it a mistake again? '' now I'm the one who is stuttering.

'' No, it's not a mistake '' she replied caressing my face as she planted another kiss to my longing lips.

And tonight marks out our second and third kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 305 7
Skylar Pierce wanted nothing to do with her new roommate. After all, it was a Muslim. A Terrorist. Trouble. The only memory she had of those horrible...
1.5K 79 27
Rating: 16+ Includes: Language Use of substances Partial nudity Partial violence Mention of sensitive information: Eg: [Rape, suicide, etc] ...
15.7K 1.5K 49
Lila and Sam. Sam and Lila. Ever since the Alvarez twins were born, that's how it always was. It was always Lila and Sam. Always Sam and Lila. Lila...
Forever Bound By Sar

Teen Fiction

6.2K 96 40
Book Two of Three. Skylar and Blake have been dating almost 6 months. They have always been close friends, and that hasn't stopped. If anything, it's...