The Butler's Bride || jjk

By Proudy_ARMY

"Don't worry. You'll be able to see me wearing the most stunning suit... on our wedding day." Highest Rank #3... More

PROLOGUE
제1부
제2부
제3부
제4부
제5부
제6부
제7부
제8부
제9부
제10부
제11부
제12부
제13부
제14부
제15부
제17부
제18부
제19부
안녕!
제20부
제21부
Answer
제22부
제23부
JK's Birthday Special
제24부
제25부
제26부
제27부
제28부
제29부
제30부
제31부
SHAMELESS PROMOTION!
The Butler Series on Youtube
제32부
제33부
제34부
Epilogue(Abridged)
Epilogue (Unabriged)
BUTLER PAPERBACK IS NOW AVAILABLE!

제16부

6.4K 336 232
By Proudy_ARMY

A/N: You won't be able to relate for this chapter if you haven't read the Book 1. And for those who did, I hope you still remember the scenes there :3

~*~

"Forever, stop saying things like forever.
There's going to be an end anyway."

~*~

The sound of the sliding of the lift's door filled your hearing as Hoseok grabbed you by the wrist to exit.

Your heels stomped softly against the sparkling gray tiles while the both of you walked down the hallways, pure silence filling the atmosphere. The smell of the chemicals was lingering in the air, making Hoseok's nose scrunch, however, you were unbothered.

The brunette stopped walking abruptly and pressed a button beside a steel door which you assumed was a doorbell. Minutes after when the door slid open soundly, together with a steam being blown from the top, revealing a tall man in white coat and gray shirt underneath, a face mask resting below his chin.

His eyes immediately turned into crescents with a sweet smile painted on his lips the moment he saw Hoseok in front of him.

"Sunbaenim!" He voiced out enthusiastically.

"Professor Cha!" The latter chuckled, giving each other a shoulder bump.

"We're just in the same headquarters but we barely see each other." The younger chuckled, tilting his head whilst his eyes laid upon you. "Is she Jungkook sunbae's girlfriend?"

"Ah." Hoseok snapped his fingers, pulling you beside him. "By the way, Y/N. He is Professor Cha Eunwoo." He introduced you to the latter. "Prof Cha, this is--- Ay! Why am I introducing you to him?" He mumbled to himself and scratched his head.

Hoseok then turned to the younger and breathed out. "She's a fake Y/N."
Eunwoo crossed his brows. "Fake? Is she-- Wait. Come on in first and let's talk in my office."

Altogether, you walked inside the room and went straight to his office but before he opened the door to come in, Eunwoo leaned in to Hoseok and whispered something, making him let go of your wrist.

Leaning away, they both looked at you and from the look in their eyes, you've read that they're planning to do something unlikeable for you.
With a straight face, your feet moved instinctively and ran away from them. Eunwoo tried to chase you but Hoseok held his arm to stop him. He watched you storm out of the room whilst he wore his earpiece and pressed it.

“Joon, this is Hope. Y/N’s trying to escape”

“Copy.”

On the other hand, Namjoon immediately plopped down on the nearest seat beside Seokjin and clicked a program in the computer before him. Seconds after when a female’s voice then took over the speakers all around the headquarters, stating an urgent announcement.

Attention. Bulletproof Agency, Code 5. Bulletproof Agency, Code 5 please.’

“Code 5?” Eunwoo asked curiously with his brows knitting. “I only know till Code 3. What does Code 5 means?” He queried to Hoseok.

“Code 5 only happens in instances like this. If someone tries to escape the headquarters, we should alarm the whole agency so they can set Code 5. That means, all the possible entrances and exits will be closed, at the same time, agents will capture her.” He explained and the younger nodded.

“I see. It’s like Code 1.”

Hoseok pursed his lips and tilted his head. “Kind of. But the difference is, in Code 1, the agents need to escape to the training field for their safety. In Code 2, they can stay wherever they are.”

“Ahh! Okay, I get it now.” They both chuckled as they turned to the door in sync when it was opened forcefully.

Hoseok grinned seeing you in the arms of the agents whilst they dragged you back inside the room.

“You can put her here.” Eunwoo uttered, walking towards a steel bed where the agents put you to lie down forcefully, your arms, feet and waist being strapped against the cold steel.

The agents then made their exit and Eunwoo walked back to Hoseok, gesturing him inside his office.

“So, what really is she?” The younger started after taking a seat on the couch.

“Joon suspects her to be Y/N’s clone. Well in fact, Jungkook has a clone too.”

“W-What? Clones?” Eunwoo frowned. “That’s impossible!”

“Well apparently, we have two Y/N and Jungkook now so an idea of them having a clone will be the first thing to come in our mind, right?” Hoseok stated in a matter-of-factly tone.

Eunwoo sighed, his brows still in a frown. “I know, but… Cloning takes time.” He looked at the older who only had a confused expression to him so he decided to continue.

“Look, Cloning isn’t as fast as everyone thinks. Let’s take you as an example. Let’s say… I want to clone you so I’ll get you a DNA sample, but like humans, it’ll take days, weeks, months and years to grow.”

“What if the one who made the clones got Jungkook and Y/N’s DNA samples when they were still a baby? That can explain why their clones are the same age as them.”

Eunwoo stopped for a second and shook his head slowly.

“You got a point but… I doubt that.” He breathed out, sitting straight. “Don’t worry, I’ll run some tests on her so we’ll know what she really is.”

“Alright. Kindly inform your sunbaes once the results are out.”

“Sure.”

~*~

You were in your school uniform whilst you walked towards your locker to grab the things you needed for the next class. As you locked it, you suddenly saw a group of girls nearby. One of them pushed another girl making her hit her back against the locker.

“S-stop. Please, it hurts.” The girl whimpered.

You just continued watching them, your mind contradicting as to what your heart wants to do. Your feet wanted to near her but your body won’t coordinate.

“How does it hurts, Lisa? Huh?! You deserve it, you selfish bitch!”

You heard a loud slap, followed by the victim’s silent cries. Taking a last glance at her, you walked away and took the stairs. As you took the last step, you almost tripped when the surroundings changed suddenly. You were in the canteen.

But your mind was too occupied to care about the sudden change of the place. You were bringing a tray of food as you took a seat to devour your lunch.

You were sipping your soft drinks when you saw Jimin walked towards you with a tray in his hand but when your gazes met, he turned to the opposite way to get a table himself. He seemed to read the non-existent board plastered on your forehead saying ‘Back off, Park Jimin.’

You smiled smugly and continued to eat in piece when you heard a commotion to the table next to you. There, you saw a girl pouring her pasta to a poor girl who wore eyeglasses.

“What now, Jisoo? How does it feel like flirting with my boyfriend?” The bully questioned, the pasta and the white sauce all over Jisoo’s hair.

“I wasn’t flirting with him! It was your boyfriend who kept on bugging me while I was in the library!” She defended herself but the next thing the bully did made you almost flinch on your seat.

She knocked the table down, making the foods spill on the floor. The bully the started on pulling Jisoo’s hair. You just scoffed at the sight, leaving your food on the table undone.

You walked down the school’s field, having enough time to think of what you just did; ignoring the bullies whom you hated the most. You frowned at yourself, wondering why you remained unbothered by the events. Halting for a second, you then dashed to the comfort room.

You stood by the mirror with your arms holding the either sides of the sink. You stared at yourself. From your blonde hair, small face, round eyes, nose to your thin lips. The girl on your reflection was physically you. But you stared on your eyes deeper and you failed to see your true self.

It’s not me.’

You hastily opened the faucet and let the water drip on your hands, cupping it up to your face. You looked up once again in the mirror but it was the same, you’re not seeing yourself. You continued washing your face frustrated, thinking that you're just may be dreaming but not until you couldn’t breathe anymore.

You opened your eyes hardly and water immediately stung your eyeballs.

You almost gasped, a bubble releasing from your mouth. Flailing your arms and feet, you then realized that you were underwater. You looked down and saw that it was so deep and bottomless so you lifted your head up and swayed your arms, with your feet flipping. You swam up, hoping to gasp some air but the top seemed unreachable.

You were already running out of air and your body started to tire out. You grabbed your neck, your eyes closing hardly whilst the water filled your lungs. Gasping hardly, your eyes bolted open as it met the bright lights of the laboratory.

Your head turned from side to side, realizing that you were back inside the cylinder. But what’s weird for you was the fact that you were floating inside, your heels denying to touch the perforated metal sheet from below and the white steam surrounding your body, most of it was getting inhaled through your lungs, travelling all around your system that caused your phantasm.

You looked ahead and saw a man in long white suit, white shirt underneath and white slacks, eyeglasses resting against his nose bridge.

“How’s your dream, Specimen A?” He queried, his voice deep that it sent shivers down your spine, hearing it from a small speaker built inside the cylinder.

“W-what did you do to me?” You stammered as you stared at him in horror.

But your voice only muffled inside, failing to let him know your message.

“Did you know how I worked hard on making the duplicate copy of you?” He stated, followed by deep chuckle that made you annoyed. “I, now, must work harder on finishing my experiment on you.”

“Do I look like a fucking pig to get experimented on, you mad scientist?! Fucking let go of me or Jungkook will dissect you for me, you greasy buttwipe!” You slurred whilst you wiggled in the air.

But the scientist just roared a laugh seeing you blabber inside and not hearing anything. Not until he heard consecutive gunshots from outside.

~*~

The big bike roared through the tranquil and eerie forest, making the birds flock away from their nests. Jungkook leaned closer, twisting the handle to speed up more. He didn’t bother to wear his helmet back so the wind pushed his fringe away from his face, exposing his forehead. The edges of his denim jacket flipping whilst his white top hugged his well-built torso.

The tires screeched as he made a halt, his foot stepping down the ground. Before him stood the dome-like laboratory. The men in white suit were now gone and the black van was parked alongside with the identical vans in the garage.

Securing his weapons in his side pocket, he then locked his big bike before walking towards the lab carefully.

He scanned the glass doors, noticing the small green light from above, signaling that it isn’t locked. There were no handles or anything but only a sensor.

He tried on scooting in every position but the sensor failed to notice him, since it was only allowing authorized personnel to come in. He cursed mentally, walking further to find another entrance until he found a single steel door.

Jungkook tried on picking the lock multiple times but it won’t open, making him frustrated that he had to pull his gun and shoot it out of impatience.

The noise immediately alarmed the whole lab so Jungkook stormed in and looked for a place to hide in. An alarm wailed all around the place whilst he curled up in a small hole he found to hide in.

Namjooon hyung will surely get mad at me if he knows this but… I’m already here and I’ll save Y/N as much as I can.’

He gritted his teeth and exhaled, coming out of his hiding place as he held his gun down. He walked down the narrow corridor, failing to notice the roving light from the ceiling that struck him.

Warning! Intruder confirmed! Warning! Intruder confirmed! 2BF Corridor 3. 2BF Corridor 3.’

Jungkook threw profanities when the men in white suit started on blocking his way.

”Freeze!” The one in the middle announced but Jungkook just grinned smugly in return.

“Sushi, you thought.” He slurred, pulling out a spray from his pants and aimed it at them.

He pressed the top and sprinkled them with a chemical that made them blind temporarily and lose their consciousness.

“Ha! How many Sushi rolls are here?” He mumbled to himself whilst he dashed down the long corridors.

Without thinking twice, he kicked the very first door he saw and aimed his gun at the scientists inside. The men then raised their hands to surrender, afraid of getting hurt by the intruder.

“Where is Y/N? Where are the girls you kidnapped?” Jungkook shouted infuriatedly but the workers remained silent so he searched by himself all around the room, his gun still pointing at them.

When he found nothing, he exited the room but more armies of men in white suit tried to chase him. He stormed in the nearest room to escape but the sight made him rooted for a second.

It was a huge room with big monitor on one side, the buttons underlying it. From the opposite side were jails that detained the girls whom he thought were the kidnapped ones. Recognizing the one in the last jail, he gasped, seeing Momo lying unconsciously on the cold ground.

He neared the victims. All of them were out of consciousness as they were laying hastily on their jails like abandoned animals. He crouched down, checking Momo’s body and noticed how her veins were bulking against her skin weirdly. The same goes with the other girls, they even had red marks on their arms that seemed to be the effect of deep injections on their veins.

Jungkook furrowed his brows as he snapped his head to the side when he heard the steps of his enemies. Sighing exasperatedly, he got back up and ran to the window. He broke the glass and jumped out, running away from the lab to go back to the dark forest and hide there for a moment.

I can’t just leave them there. I can’t go back without saving them. I can’t leave… without Y/N in my arms.’

He ran his hand through his hair whilst he released a sigh, pulling out his phone to contact the agency and ask for help since he knew he won’t be able to make it all alone.

“He’s there!”

He turned to where the voice came from and saw the men pointing their guns at him.

~*~

“Sunbaenim, Y/N’s back at the ChemLab.”

“Okay. Thank you.” Namjoon spoke over the line, pushing himself towards Seokjin with his rolling chair. “So what were we talking again?” He chuckled, scratching his head but he later snapped his fingers. “Ah! Jungkook-ah, you said you’re not familiar with this scientist?”

The younger shook his head. “We all are not, hyung.” He giggled. “But he seems crazy, maybe we could find him on the streets, begging for foods.”

Seokjin crossed his brows at him, confused at his suggestion. “So you’re saying that beggars are crazy? The usual Jungkook won’t think like that.” He eyed him suspiciously.

Jungkook then gave him an innocent look. “W-what---“ He was cut off by the loud ringtone of Namjoon’s phone.

Unlocking it, Jungkook’s name then flashed on his screen. His brows furrowed at the Jungkook in front of him. The younger glanced at his phone and he immediately waivered his arms.

“Hyung! I almost forgot! That was the reason why I came here. To tell you that my phone is snatched!”

“What?!”

“So don’t try to answer that call, hyung.”

~*~

A/N: So... Yeah hello :3 The quote on the start is a lyrics from Outro Tear. And I'm really sorry for the late updates, have been really busy with work these days but I always make sure to keep updated with the boys ㅎㅎ so yeah, stream stream stream armeries!

Have seen a question but I'm too lazy to copy paste it from the reader but her question was, author, are you an agent?

So first of all, I'm not haha. I'm actually scared of guns and chaos and everything. Just the screaming and cries alone make me already shiver in fear. I have a phobia in terms of those but what made me inspired of doing this book is my love for action genres. Yes, kinda ironic and complicated but I really do love watching/reading action stories/movies.

If you have questions too, just drop it down and see y'all in the next update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 41K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
407K 14.3K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
179K 7.4K 53
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1M 33.1K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...