BEAUTY LIES WITHIN

By aspiringauthor97

No one in this world is abandoned or isolated. It's all about being together which is the most difficult tas... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
The ever after....
Exclusive!

Chapter 8

475 26 0
By aspiringauthor97

As Sid left home, I went inside my room to look out for the kids. I saw that Tia had fallen asleep and Jason and Jannes both were leaning by the windowpane discussing something. I didn't mean to disturb their important discussion, but it was getting colder outside.

"Hey kiddos, come inside, its cold outside.", I told them.

"No but it's nice here. Cool cool. We never get to stand like this at our house, mom always keeps the window closed.", Jason told me.

"Let us stand until dad is here.", Jannes added.

"Dad's gone home, leaving my three babies with me to have lots of fun.", I was trying to convince them that they were going to stay with me for a few days. "Isn't it exciting?"

"But we have school", Jason spoke in a very confused tone. "Are we going to miss it?"

"Of course not. You guys have another week of school, which you'll are going properly and then probably we will plan something, cool?", I told both of them. Slowly getting them towards the bed and closing the windows because I was worried that Tia would catch cold. And even the two others.

Both Jason and Jannes were sitting on either side of Tia and talking to me.

"For how long are we going to stay with you?", Jason asked.

I genuinely didn't have an answer to this.

"As long as you would love too.", I spoke with the widest smile that I could give at that moment.

"Always.", both of them spoke unanimously almost pouncing on me to hug me. All three of us lied on the bed. Same moment my Tia got up and cried.

"Even she wants to stay with you always. That's why she is crying", Jannes spoke looking at Tia.

"Really, how sweet.", I said while picking Tia in my arms and kissing her.

"Yes.", Jason said. "Come on Jannes, it's time for our favourite cartoon show.", he said looking at her "Could you please put the T. V. on for us?", he asked me like a good boy.

"Of course, come let's go out.", I told them carrying Tia in my arms, heading towards the living room.

It was almost 8 pm.

"Here you go.", I told them while switching on the T. V. "So what will you guys have for dinner? ", I asked them.

"umm, risotto", Jason spoke.

"Yes, that would be great.", Jannes agreed.

"OK then, You'll enjoy your cartoon. By the time I go get your risotto ready. With baby Tia.", I told them.

I carried Tia and her cradle to the kitchen, and gave her, her toy to pass her time while I was cooking. I settled her at the end of the platform away from the gas but also close by so that I could keep a watch on her.

Dinner was ready. All the kids had their dinner, I made some baby food for Tia. All tummys full. Brushing done. And it was bed time. Tia was the last one to sleep.

After setting up the house clean. I made sure Jannes and Jason's uniform was ready just to avoid work in the morning. Cleant the kitchen. And just went to sleep. It was really a tiring evening.

For the next morning I put an alarm of 2 hours earlier than I used to generally. By god's grace Tia only got up once in the night. So I had a complete sleep.

I got up early in the morning got all my office stuff ready before my mafia gang woke up because once they get up, I will be busy with their stuff. It was my first time of managing these two and my work together. Back there in MumbaI when they had come, I had mom along with me to take care of them.

Anyways I went to the room by 7 30 to wake them up.

"Good morning, my princess.", I told Jannes, as she was already awake and sitting on the bed when I entered the room.

"Good morning.", she said and gave me a hug.

"Come on go to the bathroom and brush fast. Your warm water is already ready. I'll just wake Jason and come to give you a bath. Cool?", I told her.

"OK."

"I'm already awake.", Jason spoke from inside the blanket, hiding his face upto the eye.

"Oh, that's great my superman. Come on my morning hug? ", I told him opening my arms to hug him.

"You know I had a superman dream. I saw he came to your house and took us all to a picnic.", he said with a big smile on his face.

"Oh, Wow. That's great. He'll definitely come once your winter vacations start. And then we will go for a picnic. Now go brush your teeth.", I told him taking him to the bathroom.

The very next moment my maid Rosy came. I was so relieved. She has been there with me since the time I moved to New York. A very sweet and hardworking girl she is.

"Just get the kids tiffin ready, Rosy", I told her as I was just getting Jannes and Jason ready for school. Luckily Tia was still asleep.

"Kids?", she exclaimed.

"Oh yaa, I'm so sorry I forgot to inform you. My brother's kids are here for a few days.", I told her.

"OK, then let's get to work.", she said sweetly.

I bought both Jannes and Jason out to the living room. And Tia was awake by then. All of us had our breakfast. I just asked Rosy if she would be able to take care of Tia. She said yes. Actually I need not worry as she was a mommy herself.

"OK, I drop them school and head towards the office. I'll remind the driver to pick them up. He'll leave the kids home by afternoon. I try to be back as soon as possible. ", I told her in a worried tone. I didn't know how I was going to manage all this.

"Don't you worry at all. Have a peaceful day at office I'm here with Rosy to take care of the kids.", Daisy spoke as she entered the house.

"Oh hi Daisy. Thank you so much yaa."

"Why thank you, anyways Jack didn't have any friends here in New York. Good for him no.", she said. "And also you keep an eye on my husband in the office and I'll take care of your nieces and nephew."

'Deal.", I told her "OK guys, come on we need to leave", I told Jason and Jannes, "Bye, see you soon". I spoke while giving Daisy a hug.

I dropped both the kids school. Nothing great happened that day at office. Just had a few European clients visited. I also received some of Rehan's documents for verification.

In the evening when I came home, I saw the kids nicely sitting and watching T. V. and eating something that Rosy had prepared for them. Even jack was sitting. Tia was with Rosy and she was taking rounds around the living room. She doesn't like people taking her and sitting.

"Hello.", all of them shouted when they looked at me.

"HI babies, how was your day? ", I asked them while sitting on the sofa with them.

"Very nice.", they told me. And also narrated all what happened at their school that day.

I then went to Rosy to meet Tia. It was so destressing to have her in your arms after a tiring day. Changed from my office clothes, I freshened up and came to the living room. I heard Rosy asking the kids what they would like to have for dinner.

"No, no home dinner today. We are all going out to a restaurant. Isn't that exciting.", I told the kids and Rosy.

"Yayy.", all three Jack, Jason and Jannes shouted. I also invited David and Daisy along with us as Jack was excited about it. I asked Rosy to come along to take care of Tia. She readily agreed.

We all headed to the restaurant. Had an amazing yummy dinner. No matter today me David Daisy had also turned kids. We went to a place where they had kids play area, few animals and all kinds of stuff that kids would like. I was just doing it so that the kids wouldn't again and again ask when they are going back to their parents. Fortunately until now they didn't ask. Hope they are happy.

Back home. All of us went to sleep. Rosy was supposed to stay with us until the kids were here unlike the going and coming that she used to do otherwise. She was a great help.

It had started to be really cold. Even more than earlier. Hopefully very soon it'll snow also. I just hope it snows fast. Anyways. every day now a days were so busy. But I was enjoying it. I had told mom that the kids had come to stay with me as they had their vacations. She was also happy as I had some family people around.

Days passed by in the same manner. But it hadn't snowed. How desperate I was to see the snow. I just received a call from Sanya and Sarah that they had some plan of meeting in Washington, where Sanya had shifted. I told her about the kids. She told me to get them along. I told her I will confirm my plans later on. I have to manage stuff. I think it was possible as the kids school was going to end in about 2 days. Even then I wasn't sure.

One fine day, Rosy had gone home for some important work. How could I deny her? She told me but I was too tired. So I was sleeping. Some person was constantly ringing the doorbell. Who the hell has got a problem right in the morning so early? Jannes woke me up telling me that there is someone at the door. I got up half in sleep. Tia also woke up due to the constant ringing of the doorbell. I picked her up and headed towards the door.

And guess what?

(Generally surprises come our way once we get accustomed to the routine. In a new city with a few known people, what could be such a surprise?

Well just swipe to know. But before that

Share, Comment and Like.

Hit that star down.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6.1K 41
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
73.7K 5.7K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
9.5K 1.5K 14
"𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓼." Y...
204K 31.5K 71
" kuch chize adhuri reh kar bhi pure hone ka ehsaas deti hai ....koi apka apna sabse kareeb jab dur chala jata hai to taklif hoti hai..dard hota hai...