Vincenzo's Lover

By Twix345

(Cover by: @mayamarip0sa- thank you!) TO REWRITTEN! Mia Feather couldn't help but fall in love with one of t... More

Key Note
SEQUEL
IMPORTANT NOTE
Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Author's Note: Must Read!
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Epilogue
"I Didn't Think I'd Make It To Heaven"
"Crap, I've Made Him Hard."
"Your Butt Makes Me Hard."
"You're Drooling."
". .You Have A Really Sexy Body."
"I Think I'm Falling For You."
"This is us."
"Come Join If You Want, Honey!"
"Guess What, Angel?"
"I Don't Want You Here. ."
"I'll Never Hurt You."
". .and incredibly sexy."
"Mariah."
"Why?"
"Baby Mama."
"She's A Wanderer."
"Go Ahead."
"I Like Green."
"Hello, Maria."
"I'm Sorry, What?"
"I Want Us To Be Real."
Thank You
Mr and Mrs Vincenzo and Mia Rossi
Hey
Vincenzo's Lover

"Love Is Overrated."

15.1K 412 21
By Twix345

-Maria-

"I can't believe you did this to us - to her!" She screamed.

"It wasn't my fault!" He yelled back.

"I'm not letting them take her!" She shrieked.

"You have to! It's not your choice anyway!" He shouted.

-

"Dad, please!" I begged, tears running down my cheeks. "Don't make me go." He sighed, shaking his head.

I sniffed, hiccuping a little as I continued to cry. I shook my head. "How could you do this to me? I-"

He slammed his fist down on the counter and I flinched, shivering a little in fear. "D-"

"Stop arguing with me, Maria! You will marry Leonardo Rossi and save our family, and give him the heir that he wants - do you understand me?"

I sniffed, wiping my eyes and looking down. "Yes," I whispered, shivering a little in fear. "He wants an heir, Maria more than a wife, and you will give that to him. You will do everything he says with no argument, and make our family proud. You will do everything he wants and fill his every desire. Don't you dare argue or deny him."

I sniffed again, nodding and obeying my father. I wiped my eyes, biting my bottom lip before gaining the courage to say, "I have rights. I'm not going to give away my child - you can't do this."

His face hardened and his jaw clenched. "We are gang members-"

You are, not me

"-there are no rights for us and you will give him a child - a son, that's what he wants. You are to be married to him so you'll be a family anyway for the rest of your life. Stop being so dramatic."

More tears came into my eye but I blinked them away and sniffed. I looked at him through my glossed eyes and drenched long eyelashes. "For the rest of my life? So I don't get to chose who I want to marry and who I want to love?"

He rolled his eyes, "Love is overrated-"

"Of course you would say that," I bitterly muttered, glaring at him.

He rolled his eyes again, "I'm sick of your attitude, Maria. If you be like that to Mr Rossi, he will kill you. I told you, it gets you nowhere. Keep your mouth shut. Now go in your room, they'll be here soon."

I sighed and turned, going into my room and trying my hardest not to cry. I couldn't. I just couldn't live that way.

He locked my windows so couldn't escape and had a constant watch on me. It was annoying.

My father was part of the mafia - Well, used to be before he 'retired'. Afterwards, he just did gang stuff. He was always hard on me as a child. My mother and him were divorced and never talked. She lived very far away so I didn't see or talk to her often but I still loved her and she loved me. She didn't know about what was going to happen to me.

Leonardo Rossi, the head of the mafia, the boss, the leader, wanted a son. He wanted a child and a wife, he wasn't looking for love, just someone to fill his desires and to carry his children, his heirs.

That wife just had to be me.

Somehow, a contract was signed without my knowing that I'd be his wife, the person who would bear him children and fill his desires as well as marry him. I was forced to obey and do as I was told if I didn't want to be killed or tracked down or tortured.

I didn't understand how my father could do such a thing to me. How could he? Then again, he never really loved me anyway.

An hour passed when I heard the front door open and the sound of men talking.

I sat up from my bed, shivering. I was frightened, really scared. I stood, running my hand through my hair because I was nervous and glanced around, hoping to find a way to escape. But I couldn't.

The door opened and there were two bulky men wearing all black. I swallowed as they walked over to me and grabbed my arms, leading me out my room. I thought about struggling, fighting against them but there was no point. They would probably end up hitting me and that would really hurt.

Tears ran down my cheeks and I passed my father. "Be good," he muttered before watching me leave. I sniffed, shivering a little as they led me outside and in front of a grey van.

He opened the back and tossed me in. I yelped as I fell and they slammed the door shut so all I could see was darkness.

After some time of crying, I fell asleep for what seemed to be a very long time.

Someone was shaking me roughly and my eyes fluttered open to see a man wearing black shaking me.

"Svegliati!" {wake up!}.

He then took my arm and I yelped as he yanked me out the van, pulling my arm.

I gasped as I stepped out of the vehicle to see three buildings on a large piece of land.

He led me to the third building and entered a few security codes before the doors opened and a woman came.

She was wearing some high waisted tight jeans and a crop top. Her hair was in a high ponytail and she had makeup on. She smiled, "hey, I'm Val, nice to meet you." I smiled a little, unsure of what to say and she chuckled, waving me in.

The man let go of me and she took my hand, leading me in. As we walked, my eyes slowly scanned the house and it was beautiful. Everything seemed so expensive and modern. I wondered who designed it. It was beautiful.

She led me to a room with expensive furniture that was too exquisite to explain. Her eyes scanned my body before saying, "right, first things first, shower."

"Shower?" I asked, finally speaking. "Where am I going?" She bit her lip, hesitating a little before saying, "I have to get you ready." I squeezed my eyes closed before exhaling and opening my eyes.

Val gave me a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry you have to go through this. I-I heard about. ." She trailed off and I chuckling a little, shrugging. "Thanks. .This is my life now, I guess."

I ended up going into the shower and Val did my hair and makeup. I changed into a beautiful dress and when I looked into the mirror, I didn't recognise myself.

I touched my cheek, my lips parting a little. I blinked a few times, staring at myself into the mirror. I touched my hair, it was curled and on one of my shoulders.

"Wow. ." I whispered, gazing at myself. Val chuckled, putting down a makeup brush. "I look so. ."

"You look beautiful," she told me with a smile before turning and closing her large makeup bag. I turned to her and smiled, "thank you." She shrugged with a grin, "it's fine."

She glanced at the clock, "we have to go. What's your name by the way?" She asked as she opened the door. I blinked, "sorry. I thought I told you. I'm Maria, nice to meet you." She smiled and shook my hand. "Most people call me Val but my real name's Valentina."

"That's lovely," I told her genuinely as I held up my dress a little, following her out the house. "Thanks," she kindly replied before asking, "how do you feel? You're about to get married."

My eyes widened a little and fear ran through me. "Married? Wait, today? Why am I wearing a pink dress then?"

"No, no," Val said, "There's not going to be a service, just signing the certificate." I sighed, following her. "Why am I so dressed up?"

She opened a door and let me in. "I think he just wants to show you off, even though he doesn't know what you look like."

I nodded a little, feeling scared. "I don't know what he looks like either." I stopped, petrified. She turned and looked at me sympathetically.

"I'm scared," I told her, nervousness running through me. She nodded, understandingly. "Don't worry, it's normal. Who wouldn't be?" She sighed a little and smiled at me softly. "There's not much I can do, sadly. This isn't fair on you. But be strong, Maria. Don't let them know that you're afraid." I nodded, blinking back the tears in my eyes and she nodded at me before pushing the door open.

The room was small with men in there. Two men were holding guns at a corner of the room whilst the other two were just standing there talking. They were handsome and resembled each other. My breath hitched and one of the men smiled, walking over and pulling Val to him by her hips and kissing her intensely.

She giggled against his lips, kissing him back and wrapping her arms around his neck.

I looked away and fixed my gaze upon a table which had some documents on. The certificate.

A man cleared his throat and I looked up. He was handsome. He smiled softly and walked over to me. "I'm Vincenzo, Leo's brother." I shook his hand politely. "Leo?" I asked, a little confused. He nodded, his eyes scanning my face. "Leonardo. Your new husband."

"Oh. ." I flatly said, holding back from rolling my eyes. He chuckled. "Come on," he took my hand, slowly leading me to the desk.

He handed me a black, expensive fountain pen. "Sign here," he pointed to a particular part of the paper. I hesitated, staring at the paper.

I squeezed my eyes closed and sighed before slowly putting the pen to the paper and writing my signature and name.

I wrote one dot at the end and handed the pen back to him, blinking back the tears in my eyes but failing. I sniffed, dabbing the corner of my eyes and trying not to burst into tears.

I sniffed, blinking rapidly before exhaling and looking up to him. "Where's my husband?" I asked him bitterly. He gave me an indescribable yet sympathetic look. "He's away on business."

I scoffed, rolling my eyes and folding my arms. "Gone on our wedding." I sighed sarcastically, feeling tired. "Where will I be staying? I think I want an early night - if I'm allowed one."

"Of course you are," he told me, glancing outside through the window to see it was dark. "Y-" he was interrupted by his phone ringing. He shoved his hand in his pocket saying quick, "sorry," to me before taking it out.

'Angel' is what the caller ID read.

"Mia? Crap, sorry. I was in a rush," he quickly said before chuckling a little. "Yes, I do know how many times I've left the toilet seat up. . I was in a rush!"

I arched an eyebrow up, a small grin creeping on my face. What the hell was he talking about?

". .yes. .don't worry, I will. .I love you. .bye, Angel." He hung up and I gave him 'a look'. He rolled his eyes, "you'll meet her one day."

I nodded, "Can you take me to my room?" He nodded and before I knew it, I was walking into a grand bedroom.

It was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I gasped and immediately walked over to the grand and satin silk bed.

My hands ran over the soft, expensive fabric and I scoffed a little in shock. I glanced around the room, my eyes studying the details. "Wow. ." I whispered and Vincenzo chuckled, "yeah. .anything you need?" I shook my head, unable to speak.

"See ya." His phone started ringing and he turned, answering. "M? Yes, I'm on my way." He left my room, still taking to 'Mia/Angel'. I wasn't too sure.

I fell back and laid on the bed, exhaling loudly. In a way, I was glad Leonardo wasn't there. I wasn't ready to meet him or sleep with him. He wanted children straight away and I wasn't ready for that. What if he was horrible? What if he hit me? I was panicking inside.

I sighed, closing my eyes, tears running down my cheeks. I covered my eyes and started to cry quietly. I sobbed for a little while, constantly thinking about things.

When my husband would be back, I would have to have children with him. If I refused, he would probably force me to. I was frightened - who wouldn't be?

I sniffed, wiping my eyes and standing.

I looked into the mirror. I looked horrible. Mascara and my eyeshadow was running down my cheeks, staining them. My makeup was smudged, and my eyes were red. I sighed, heading into the en suite that Vincenzo had told me about and taking off my makeup.

I washed my face and went back into the room. I opened the expensive dresser and saw clothes already there, folded and for me. I rummaged around, trying not to make that much of a mess, and grabbed a cream nightdress.

I changed out of the beautiful blue dress and into the nightdress. I combed my hair and gently put it into a messy bun before.

I slowly slid into the soft bed, almost moaning at its touch. It was so soft and comfortable. The bed was four poster and king sized. It was massive and cosy. I exhaled, laying down, my head on the soft double pillows, and turning off the lights by the other switch on the wall beside the bed.

I sighed, smiling a little as I cosied up in the bed, curling up in a ball and taking in the lovely warmth of the bed.

I closed my eyes, enjoying myself. It was really comfy. Not long after, I found myself drifting away into a deep sleep.

'Dream'

I felt the duvet slowly being pulled away and the cold air immediately hit my body. I shivered, feeling cold.

I felt his warm hands slowly slid up my legs as they shivered under his touch. "What are you doing?" I whispered, half asleep.

"Shh. ." He whispered, his hands slowly lifting my dress. His hands rubbed my inner thighs and finally went to the place I had been waiting for them to reach, between my thighs. "Keep your eyes closed," he whispered, his voice husky and sending shivers down my spine. I did as I was told.

His hands touched the damp fabric of my knickers and I moaned softly, my back arching a little, wanting more of his touch.

"So wet. ." He whispered and I folded my bottom lip into my mouth, holding back on another moan.

His hands slid upwards, running up my flat stomach and to my breasts, squeezing them gently. I exhaled softly, biting my bottom lip.

I then could feel him move, his body over mine and his head going to the crook of my neck, kissing and sucking it gently.

"What are you. ."

"Shh. ." He whispered, his warm breath against my neck. He kissed my neck, and I softly moaned, my hand going to his hair with my eyes closed.

His hands were massaging my breasts and he lifted my dress high so it was above my chest, leaving I bare in front of him.

His lips went to my breasts and kissed them, cupping them and sucking them gently. I moaned again, sighing in pleasure. His mouth went back to my neck, kissing it and his hands trailed down to my legs, sliding up to my knickers.

He pulled them down so I was bare. His hand touched me and I bit my lip, trying not to moan at his touch.

But then it abruptly moved away and his lips stopped. He moved away from me and I opened my eyes but only saw darkness. I knew he was there though.

"Wh-"

"Shh. ." He whispered, gently pushing me down so I was laying down again. He closed my eyelids by putting his hand over them. "Sleep."

"B-"

"Shh. ." He whispered again, kissing my cheek. "Sleep. .sleep. ."

I exhaled as he pulled my dress down, covering me with the duvet. I sighed, letting myself drift away once more into another deep sleep.

End

I yawned, rubbing my eyes and opening them. I sighed, feeling comfortable

Surprisingly, I had a good night sleep and I hadn't felt that comfortable in a long time. I rolled over on my side, yawning again. Daylight was coming in and a start of a new day began.

I then realised the dream that I had the night before.

Oh my gosh. .

It felt so real

I rubbed my forehead. What was going on with me? I wasn't horny the night before and yet, I had such a vivid dream.

I felt cold under the warm duvet and looked over to see my window open. My eyebrows furrowed. I was sure it was shut the night before. Awkwardly, I forced myself to slide out of the comfy bed and walk over to the window. I shut it, confused a little.

I felt cold and something didn't feel right. Awkwardly, I looked down and lifted my dress. I gasped. I had no underwear on.

I covered my mouth. I definitely had panties on beforehand. Definitely.

No way. .

The dream. .

No

But there was no other explanation. I wasn't going crazy - I definitely had underwear on before I went to bed - I always had it on.

No freaking way. .

______

No, he did not take advantage of her or anything . . .

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 263 48
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 2 OF LOVE SERIES* He licked his lips softly. "Do you want me to kiss you, Mia amore?" I almost moaned as he called me that...
12.7M 337K 64
After losing her both parents Venessa Clay is left alone on her own. Despite her parents death Venessa learned to be happy and content with her norma...
71.5K 1.1K 25
Gia Romano, a 19 year old looking for work as a babysitter but doesn't realise the dangerous situation she has put herself in. She has planned out he...
611K 13K 30
Romance, pain, sex, drama. Dante Rossi known all around the world mostly for the bad reasons, being the Don of the Italian mafia. This mafia leader w...