Forever Harry's Little Prince...

Por EsteeStyles

Will the cute Darcy Styles always be the sme Harry's Little Princess Forever? Or will she be gone forever? Co... Más

Forever Harry's Little Princess( Harry's Little Princess Finale)
Chapter 1: If Only Daddy Was Here
Chapter 2: Daddy!
Chapter 3: Daddy's Rules
Chapter 4: First Fight With Brother
Chapter 5: Apologies
Chapter 6: Changed
Chapter 7: What A Mom!
Chapter 8: Party, Sneeky, Love
Chapter 9: Harry's Talented Little Princess
Chapter 10: The Surprise
Chapter 11: Sisters Night Out
Chapter 12: Leaving For Tour
Chapter 13: Proud Brother Proud Sister
Chapter 14: Australia
Chapter 15: Darcy's Day
Chapter 16: Detective Baby Styles
Chapter 17: 1D Parents In Trouble
Chapter 18: Leaving Australia
Chapter 19: So Sweet Emily
Chapter 20: Oh Oh
Chapter 21: 1D Spy Kids
Chapter 23: Now What?
Chapter 24: Depressed Daddy, Pissed Son
Chapter 25: Insane Darcy
Chapter 26: I Hate You
Chapter 27: Insane Harry
Chapter 28: Broken
Chapter 29: Truth Revealed
Chapter 30 Part 1: Save Harry
Chapter 30 Part 2: Save Harry
Chapter 31: Daddy's Vampire Little Princess
Chapter 32: Such A Daddy's Girl(Last Chapter)
PREQUEL

Chapter 22: The Rebellion Begins

2.2K 63 21
Por EsteeStyles

(Darcy)

Monday morning as usual except that I woke up at 7:00 in the morning because my phone rang. It was a text from Lea. What will that girl do early morning on Monday?Sleep girl , and let other people sleep for a little more.

From: Lea
Good morning guys, I told my parents that I have to go to school early for a project so they think I'm gone to school but the truth is I'm hiding in the garden where they can't see me.

Lea was a good liar but hiding in the garden was a good idea? Was she that stupid or what?

To: Lea
Hey how is hiding in the garden useful?

From: Lea
Darcy! I'll wait for the time of school starting and then I'll sneek back inside without their knowledge!

To: Lea
I have a better idea to not waste time. Before 8:30 you could spy on The Horans right as their house is next to urs! Or anyones!

From: Lea
Right, I'll see what I can do. See ya and good luck!

I put my phone on my bed and I went to take a nice shower. When I was done, I wore my bra and panties then I wore those white bra top with a white jacket, white high waist shorts and some louboutins, I combed my hair to remove the knots. I looked amazing and the best part, I looked like a big girl and I want to be like that. Hear that daddy? I mean...dad!

I took my phone and put it in my pocket, grab my bag and I went downstairs joining my brother and sister for breakfast. Emily wore a red and white floral dress with a red small jacket and red stilletos, she looked so freaking adorable like always.Edward looked more and more like dad, but the hair more curly you know like I told you before he's like Harry Styles in X Factor 2010! Edward wore like dad, casual white shirt and black jeans, white converse. Oh my god Edward! We three were eating our corn flakes when our sleepy parents came down smiling at us.

"Morning mom, morning dad!"We three shouted and they waved smiling at us.

"Darcy can you stand a minute?"Dad asked me and I knew why. Dont tell me to change outfit, I wear whatever I want! I listened to him and got up and he looked at me up and down parting his lips upset. Oh oh! Dad! No! Not this time!

"What the hell do you think you're wearing?"Dad asked me upset and I rolled my eyes. Here we go again!

"It's called bra top with a jacket and high waist shorts which Emily loves to wear!"I said winking at crazy girl who smiled at me.

"You're not going to school like this! Go change!"Dad said and I shook my ead for no sitting again.

"Dad she looks fine, she looks great it's ok!"Edward told him and I smiled at hi but dad gave him a bad look coz he was supporting me.

"No, there are bad boys in school, on the way, they'll look at her like she's a snack!"Dad said. Oh you dont talk about looking at someone like he or she is a snack!

"You can't keep telling me what to do!"I snapped back and now everyone looked at me with wide eyes open, Dad dropped his spoon from his hand on the table.

"What did you say?"Dad asked me. Mom caught his hand to calm him down.

"I'm 16 dad, not 6! Hope you realise that! Im going to school myself! Bye mom...."I said standing up but quickly Dad caught my wrists but I moved back.

"I'm taking you three to school young lady!"Dad said and i smiled at him.

"Bye daddy but today will do two!"I said and I ran out of the house to walk to school, I liked walking to school, felt more free. As I walking I could see noone else than Nick Horan hiding behind his father's car, he was such an idiot.

"Nick Horan could you be more obvious?"I told him and he smiled innocently , pfff that kid. Nick went to hide in a better place and I kept walking to school.

Lea, Nick, please prove us wrong about our parents!

"Oh heyyy girl I missed you but didn't expect you to be back so soon!"My bestie Carly hugged as I entered the class, first period was chemistry.

"Long story girl and I missed you too! Anything I missed?"I asked her, she , will help me distract my mind for over reacting father!

"I saw your performance, your song is amazing, you should release it someday!"Carly said and I smiled at her . Yes of course I will start my career but not now, now we have some investigating to do. I dont know how safe it was to tell Carly about it. Maybe I should keep it between just our 1D family.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Nick)

God I can't believe I'm actually doing this! Here we were now checking on our own parents as if we were on CSI mission and they were criminals. I thought on first checking on Gaby's house, the Maliks so I crossed the road to go to their place, without being noticed. I was hiding behind a tree ten I sneeked from the back door which was locked damn!

To: Gaby
Pls reply. How can I get in ur house which is locked?

From: Gaby
Dude you sound like a stalker hehe kidding! The back door seem locked but its not just open and get in. Careful, maybe Little Mix Aunts might come anytime! :)

I guess I chose the wrong house to investigate. But I have to. I got into the house and slowly closed the back door, the beautiful house was dead silent, duh! Good means noone's here go Nick! I looked around the hallway then first the living room. Seemed classy to me, nothing ...spooky or dungeonish. Maybe the kitchen will have some interesting stuffs.

I opened the drawers, shelves, even the fridge, temptation got the best of me so I took few bites of leftovers of lasagna. What? I'm hungry!

When I was munching the lasagna I saw one of the drawers under the nice counters had a number lock on it, the only one that had one. What would they hide in the kitchen man? Poison? Bomb? Illegal stuffs? I better call Gaby, hope she picks up even if she was in school, this was important.

"Come little Malik pick up your damn phone!"I said myself in my head while the line was still ringing. Finally she picked up.

"This better be important!"I heard Gaby's voice echoing, she must have gone in the girls' bathroom.

"Why there's one drawer in your kitchen that has a number lock?"I asked her straight away.

"I always wondered that actually, dont ask me what's in there because I have no idea Nick Horan!"Gaby said and I sighed in disappointment. But actually, think about it, if Gaby didn't know what was in there, means her parents were hiding something.

"Ooooook so im guessing you dont know the code to open it right?"I told her

"Nope!"She said popping the p. I cut the call and now I was determined to give it a try to find the number so that I could open the damn drawer. I tried many number combinations but all failed. I tried many birthday dates, like Gaby 's 4-3-6, Aunt Perrie 's and Uncle Zayn's too. Even the Little Mix ladies, nope, how about one of my uncles' birthdays. My favorite uncle, Uncle Harry!

I tried the numbers, 1-2-4 and it just opened, wow Uncle Harry's birthday was the code, smart the Maliks were. I opened the drawer and I kind of gasped loudly in shock of what was in there. It was a red fluid inside a plastic bag I guess, my hands as I touched it taking those out.

Blood bags? What?

Don't tell they used those? And for what? No no no no they can't...feed themselves with it right? Oh my god please me I'm wrong. Our parents can NOT be vampires, they can't! Why and how? Just then, my phone rang, I read the screen and Lea's name appeared. What did she find out?

"Lea?"I asked her and she sounded like scared, shivering, woah Miss Payne, what's going on ?

"You're not gonna believe what I just found out!"She said and I really wanted to know.

"Me too! I'm in disbelief! I saw..."I started and she cut me.

"Blood bags!"We both said the word at the same time. What? She also? Whose house? Oh no, I dont like what I'm gonna conclude by this.

"Where are you Lea Payne?"I asked her .

"Your house, I found it in your mom's wardrobe! And there's something else!"Lea said and I had my eyes popping out now. What else did she find and made her that terrified?

"Lea what is it?"I asked her and she was quiet for sometimes. Girl come on say it!

"Hmm I think everyone should leave school now, let's tell everyone, this is bigger than I thought!"Lea said and before I could ask her what was it, I heard the main door opening and the thick accent of my Uncle Zayn coming, just him .

Oh Shit! What do I do now? Where to hide?

(A/N: Oooohhh, Lea and Nick found blood bags which worry them more, what do you think Lea found that makes it bigger like she said? Will Nick get caught or escape? What do you think will happen next? Like it?)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

377K 6.6K 48
Harry wasn't there for one year of Darcy's life and two months of Edward's, Harry and Brooke are happily married and they're the perfect happy fam...
31.4K 825 39
"Friends come and go but one bestfriend will stay with you in all stages of life" "If you love someone,say it before it's too late,before bot...
5.9K 70 24
***COVER BY @my1Dstory_x ************ © 2013
37.4K 989 21
Who knew that one step forward in a perfect relationship could ruin it all and make the reationship not so perfect at all. Cover made by @BeingZanyaR...