The Guide ✔

By iyeol-

Park Chanyeol isn't able to keep relationships stable, nor his heart. His mother, a busy but still caring bus... More

Author's Note
TG One
TG Two
TG Three
TG Four
TG Five
TG Seven
TG Eight
TG Nine
TG 10
TG Eleven
TG Twelve
TG Thirteen
TG Fourteen
TG Fifteen
TG Sixteen
TG Seventeen
TG Eighteen
TG Nineteen
TG Twenty
TG Twenty One
TG - Twenty Two
TG Twenty Three
Twenty-Four END
New STORY (iyeol-)

TG Six

2.5K 198 212
By iyeol-

A bright morning arrived, a morning to get more information to fulfil Byun Baekhyun's blog. He walked down the white and shining path that was leading to the Park household.

The little blogger searched for a familiar face since he lost his coordination. The deep voiced male who introduced him as Do Kyungsoo was standing next to the entrance of the huge bulding. Baekhyun walked towards him and waved his hands.

"Hey!"

Do Kyungsoo only turned his head to his right, the facial expression was kept. "Hello, Mr. Byun."

"Uh, do you mind showing me where I can find Mrs. Park?"

Without losing any energy in talking, Kyungsoo stepped forward to lead him the way. Baekhyun was confused for a few seconds but soon decided to follow the male. He was greeted by everyone, he didn't even know which way to bow next.

Do Kyungsoo stopped infront of a door, turning around. "We're here." He said and stepped aside. "I'll leave now."

Baekhyun nodded and watched Kyungsoo leaving him alone infront of this door. Should he knock, maybe there was a bell somewhere near by. Instead of wasting time, Baekhyun decided to just knock. After a few seconds he received a "Come in."

He entered the room and bowed before walking any further.

"Oh, Baekhyun!" Mrs. Park smiled at him. "Take a seat." Baekhyun nodded and took a seat infront of her desk. "I hope I'm not interrupting your work." He apologized.

Mrs. Park shook her head. "No, you didn't. I heard you and Chanyeol went on a date?"

Eyes rolled after the sentence fell. "No, we didn't. He went on a date with his boyfriend and I just accompanied them. I wanted to know what a typical date together with the big Park Chanyeol was like."

"I understand." Mrs. Park nodded. "What was your first impression?"

"Well," Baekhyun rubbed his chin. "I am confused, Mrs. Park. Chanyeol seems like he doesn't care about having that many boyfriends, is he really that cold hearted?"

A chuckle left Mrs. Park's lips. "I wouldn't consider it as cold hearted, it's just the way he is. He isn't capable of keeping any relationship like I said before."

"But aren't you the one to tell him to break up?"

"To see if he really does! Who would break up with the person he loves for their mother in the first place?"

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, such a strange tought.

"Also he doesn't need to have a boyfriend, he should be concentrated about things concerning the company." Baekhyun laughed, that's the Mrs. Park he knew.

"Is Chanyeol meeting the doctor regularly?"

"Huh?" Mrs. Park seemed confused. "I don't know. What's with that question all of the sudden?"

Baekhyun thumbed through his notebook. "Having a ton of boyfriends leads to a lot of sexual intercourse, Mrs. Park. He should check about HIV, shouldn't he? This is a dangerous disease."

Mrs. Park widened her eyes. "Baekhyun!" She couldn't hold back her laugh for some reason. "I don't know things about Chanyeol's private life and it should stay this way. . ."

"Hm, okay." Baekhyun lifted his shoulders. "I just wanted to tell you that I am going to work with him, it seems like there is a lot more behind all that what I am seeing right now. I am meeting up with him soon, I'll better get going "

She was happy, happy to hear that Baekhyun was about to work with Chanyeol. Maybe he will realize that he is acting like an idiot. Baekhyun got up and said goodbye before leaving.

He wanted to meet up in a café near by. The café looked amazing, the building was designed nicely and it looked comfortable on the inside.

Chanyeol was already sitting on a seat near the window. Baekhyun walked to the table and smiled at Chanyeol.

"Hi!" He greeted him.

"Hello, Baekhyun." Chanyeol smiled at him. "I ordered two coffees, I hope you don't mind?" Baekhyun shook his head. He wasn't a big fan of coffee, but didn't hate it either. "It's fine." Baekhyun replied.

He put out his notebook, not even knowing if he will need it or not. "Chanyeol I want to take the chance to talk about love with you."

"Love?"

"Love." Baekhyun emphasized. "You have a lot of boyfriends, so what is a relationship about, for you?"

"Uhm," Chanyeol looked out of the window, than back to Baekhyun. "About giving."

Baekhyun nodded and wrote it down in his notebook. "So about giving, huh?" Chanyeol nodded. "Not about receiving as well?"

"I am receiving their love."

"How?"

"Two coffee!" A bright shining male said and placed two glasses filled with hot liquors in it on the table. "Anything else, Chanyeol?"

"No, thank you Xiumin, do you want anything?" The waiter named Xiumin looked confused but laughed. "Chanyeol, I'm working here for the nth time."

"Maybe you still want something from the things your serving."Xiumin sighed. "I'm fine, enjoy your coffee." He smiled and left, heading towards the next table.

"Is he a boyfriend of yours?" Baekhyun asked.

Chanyeol chuckled. "Acutally, no. He is a friend of mine, if I am allowed to call him that."

"So you have friends?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean?"

Chanyeol ripped the sugar pack open and let it fill his cup. "Not everyone you see as a friend, sees you as a friend as well, Baekhyun." Wise words. Chanyeol was so confusing towards Baekhyun. First he says that a relationship was only about giving and now this.

"Back to the point," Baekhyun said and sipped a little of his coffee. "Do you think life is about giving as well?"

"Yes." A nod.

"But if you only give, you won't have anything for yourself at the end of the day."

"It's fine."

"But you won't be able to give things if you don't have anything!" Baekhyun raised his voice a little, he didn't know why, but Chanyeol made him angry.

"You're right at this point."

Baekhyun sighed. "What do you usually give to people?" He drank again, the coffee tastes delicious.

"Anything they want."

That's where Baekhyun got shocked for a seconds, for some reason this sounded very seductive. He cleared his voice to get the weird thoughts out of his head. "To make it clear." Baekhyun pointed at a spot on his notebook. "Life is about giving for you, right?"

Chanyeol nodded.

"I guess that's enough for today, I have to leave now, Chanyeol." He said and stood up. "Thank you so much for the coffee, I'm leaving now!."

Chanyeol smiled and nodded once again. Baekhyun walked towards the place for the payement, seeing the waiter named Xiumin standing there.

"Oh, hi!" He greeted Baekhyun. "Chanyeol already paid, you know."

"Yeah I already thought about that, I am here to ask you something else."

Xiumin bent his head a little, confusion filling his face.

"You're Chanyeol's friend, right?"

"Right!"

"Could we meet up? Today if it's possible? I have some questions about him and since you're his friend you could help me a lot!"

Three hours passed. Xiumin agreed to the meeting with Baekhyun, both met up in another café, drinking cocktails. Baekhyun told him about the thing with Mrs. Park and his blog, now it was time to tell him what he wanted to know.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"About Chanyeol. I want you to tell me who he is! I need a description of the character, not only about his appearance but his character itself. The problem is, I don't know who he is."

Xiumin laughed. "Ah, I know what you want to achieve, but that's hard. It's true, I'm his friend, but I don't know how to describe Chanyeol either."

"What's the thing with Chanyeol having so many boyfriends?"

"They obviously use him, that's so clear." Xiumin tastes a little of his cocktail. "Chanyeol is handsome, well mannered but most importantly rich as fuck."

"But why does he play along? He has nothing from it, what does he want to show the world with it?"

"Honestly, I'm not aware of that." Xiumin raised his shoulders.

"Does he want to shoe that he can afford anything for thousand of boyfriends?"

"Isn't that a little exaggerated. . ."

"Or that he has no problem to let go of people?" Baekhyun slammed his palm against the table. "That it is easy to break up with someone?"

"I don't think-"

"Or that loving is way too easy?"

"Baekhyun!" Xiumin yelled. "Can you allow me to speak for once?!" Xiumin rolled his eyes. Baekhyun nodded and calmed down.

"I've known him for years now, Chanyeol isn't the person to give money any importance."

"Because he has a lot of it!" Baekhyun interrupted him but stopped when Xiumin glared.

"No," Xiumin shook his head. "He just doesn't give it any worth, god knows why. That's what drives Mrs. Park crazy. He is well mannered because he does anything to please someone."

"So he is controllable?"

"Well. . " Xiumin didn't know what to answer. "I'm not sure. If it comes to his boyfriends, yes, but his parents never tried to control him as far as I know."

"But I still don't know why he let's himsrlf being used."

"I don't know either like I told you before. I asked a few of his boyfriends but they don't know either, they just use the situation to get whatever they want. Chanyeol doesn't want anything in return."

"How am I supposed to get informations?" Baekhyun ruffled his hair in frustration, slamming his forehead against the table.

"You're only able to know what is going on if you're in middle of it."

"But I was on a date with him!" Baekhyun said and Xiumin raised his eyebrows. "And his boyfriend."

"You can't know what's going on in the boyfriends head, if you're not his boyfriend yourself."

That's were Baekhyun got the probably dumbest and unstructured idea ever.

"Xiumin! Thank you!" He cheered and stood up. "I'm leaving now!" Baekhyun jumped out of the café and called Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol?!"

"Hello, Baekhyun. Is there anything you want?"

"Can I be your boyfriend?"

__________

Istg I got this idea before blooming day because I planned this story last year.
Same as the question "What is love" in innocence before Twice, like I wrote that august '17 and the song came out this year tf
Same as I gave Chanyeol the golden retriever named Nick in WATC and few month later Chanyeol said his character resembles like one of these dogs

Guys I ain't lying, I am stalked by the Kpop industry since 1999, I need to be protected, they want me as a song/script writer

Also I realized rn that this story has almost the same content as WATC, maybe i'm deleting this story though

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 8.1K 28
Park Chanyeol × Byun Baekhyun _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ An innocent teacher - student relation #52 in english #70 in chanbaek ʙᴇɢɪɴ: 17.08.17 ᴇɴᴅ: 10.01.18
52.4K 2.6K 32
[COMPLETED] This fanfiction contains mature content. • LANGUAGE: ENGLISH • MPREG • CHANBAEK - SEBAEK ● BOYS LOVE / BXB / YAOI / R18
29K 2.2K 42
[ENGLISH] COMPLETED Chanyeol was a stripper, Baekhyun a Businessman who is still hiding his true gender, and he is Park Chanyeol's loyal customer. C...
191K 13.1K 30
Chanyeol works as a waiter at a famous restaurant. He can't help but to grow interested in Mr.Byun, who comes there every week with a new date. - Ch...