My brother's best friend...

Oleh K9srule242

Ok...let me get this straight. I love my brother's best friend, but then my childhood love shows up?!?!? P.S... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1*
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (LUKE)
Chapter 21 (SHUNN)
Chapter 22 (LUKE)
Chapter 22 (SHUNN)
Chapter 23 (LUKE)
Chapter 23 (SHUNN)

Chapter 10

15.9K 170 48
Oleh K9srule242

ffrreeaakkkyyyyyyy XD i got all the votes to get past 40 when i was asleep. :/ so sorry I couldn't post... XD haha :) thx so much to all the people who voted, fanned, and/or commented! :D I know you've heard this a billion times (from everyone XD) already, but it really means a lot to me :) and a special shoutout to katkayaker for sending me an amazing story idea that I'll probably use! :D anyways...on with the story! :D

CHAPTER 10

Mira's POV

I gasped in shock.

It was so beautiful! The entire room had been painted a light purple color! Unable to help myself, I went over to the walls, running my fingers over them, when my eyes landed on the bed.

Shunn's POV

I smiled. She took one look at the bed then jumped on it. The look of surprise and happiness on her face made me feel my call to my interior decorator just a mere three hours ago was worth it. She reminded me of lilacs, so I had her room painted a pale lilac color. Watching her jump on her bed, I decided to give Luke and Dan a call to see where they were.

"Hey, Dan." I said smoothly once he answered.

"What were you thinking?!? She's my sister!! Why'd you take her?!?" He spewed a barrage of questions into my ear while I waited patiently for him to stop.

Once I was sure he was done, I said, "I thought it would be fun."

"Fun?!? FUN?!? You thought that practically kidnapping my sister would be FUN?!?" he started yelling at that end again.

Ignoring him, I asked, "So are you on your way now?"

"No...the ticket's for tonight at eight." I could hear the glumness in his voice.

I glanced at the clock on the wall. 5:00.

"Well, good luck. See you tomorrow."

"Wait!"

"Hm?"

"Take good care of her, but stay away from her."

"That's kind of contradictory, mr. overprotective brother." I grinned, "But I will."

Ignoring his protests, I hung up the phone.

Now, for Luke.

Dialing his number, I had to go through his secretary before I could reach him.

"Hey, buddy! What's up?"

"..."

"So I heard you had to get some stuff done before coming?"

"..."

"So you're coming in two or three days?"

"..."

"I think I'll go kiss Mira."

"Don't. You. Dare."

I grinned. Finally. A reaction.

"So when are you coming?"

"The day after tomorrow."

"Yikes. Dan's arriving first. Aren't you worried he won't let you see her?"

"What do you mean?"

"He might whisk her off into some unknown place!"

"You mean like you did?" Obviously, he wasn't in a very good mood.

"Hey, you know where I live."

"I beg to differ."

"Oh well then, I guess I'll have to keep Mira all to myself."

He growled.

"Hey, I already got her to touch my 'little buddy'".

There was silence at the other end, before he said curtly, "I'm coming right now." then hung up.

Shaking my head in laughter, I flipped shut the lid of my phone. This was going to get interesting...

Luke's POV

Damn it. What did he mean by that? She wouldn't have had sex with him already, would she?

No. She wouldn't, I told myself.

That bast***. If I caught him even within 10 feet of her when I get there, I'm going to beat him up.

"Hey Dan." I called him.

"Hm?" He seemed kind of distracted.

"Change of plans. We're going there tonight."

"We are?" he asked, excited.

"Yeah." I wasn't about to let him stay with Mira alone a second longer.

"Meet by my jet in half an hour." I said, then hung up.

Time to go get the love of my life back.

Mira's POV

After wandering around my room for half an hour, I had basically covered every square inch. So curious to what the other rooms looked like, I opened the door a crack.

Making sure there was no one in the hallways, I went from door to door, only to discover they were locked. Huh? What was up with that?

Turning around a corner, a laughing ghost suddenly appeared, and I shrieked, covering my eyes with my hands, hoping it would go away.

I felt a whoosh of air slide past me toward the ghost, so I peeked my eyes open, to see Shunn knock the ghost down in one hit.

He looked back at me, then cursed.

"Da*n. Forgot about those." he muttered, pulling out his phone. I heard him cancel his order for practice holograms. Practice holograms? So it wasn't real?

"Why do you have ghosts?" I asked, my voice shaking a little.

He smiled, then replied, "Because I have to practice my martial arts."

"Ok." I looked at him, hoping he would say more, but he didn't.

"Come on" he said suddenly, "Go to sleep. It's pretty late. Your brother and Luke will be here tomorrow."

As soon as he said that, I did feel kinda sleepy.

I reached out my hands, my eyelids drooping.

Chuckling, he lifted me up and carried me princess style to my room.

I could hear his rhythmic heartbeat, and pretty soon, I felt myself black out.

Shunn's POV

Looking at the little sleeping angel in my arms, I suddenly felt like I never wanted to let her go.

Her eyelashes cast a a slight shadow over her face, and for a moment, I really felt it was an angel who I held in my arms.

Opening the door silently, I carefully lowered her onto her bed and pulled the covers over her.

Then, I kissed her forehead before walking out.

Pulling out the key from my jacket, I unlocked the door right next to hers. I had failed to mention one fact to her. That the master suite, or my room, was actually right next to hers. That way I could keep an eye on her.

Sure, Dan and Luke and I fought a lot, but we were really best friends, and we had eachother's backs when it really mattered.

I wouldn't feel right taking advantage of her. Especially when she was basically only a ten year old girl.

I mentally told myself to wake up at 5, then shut my eyes.

Mira's POV

I tried to turn around in my bed, only to discover it had gotten harder during the night. Trying to wrestle out of the stranglehold of my covers, I opened my eyes. Shunn. I closed my eyes again.

Huh?

I opened them quickly to see Shunn's face right above mine. And I was laying sideways on him. Looking around a bit more, I saw that he was actually sitting on the step of his front porch, and I was laying sideways in his lap.

Suddenly, I saw him grin and a black limo pull up right in front of the house.

Dan and Luke came out of the car, their faces grim and looking ready to strangle someone.

Shunn chuckled and whispered in my ear,

"Get ready, honey. Three guys and one girl's gonna be a hell of a game."

yyaayyy! hahaha :) that actually came out an okay length! ( for me, at least) XD anyways, I got 40 votes pretty much in a day and night, so im sorry, but I kinda need to up the bet or else I'll never be able to work on my other stories! D: And that would be bad :/ cuz I love all my stories equally much XD haha :) anyways, 50 votes for the next chapter! Thx bunches! :D

eeekkk! I forgot to add something! And it was pretty much that basically shunn and luke tied except shunn came out with one more vote for a total of 2:3! :D haha :) anyways, not just gonna base it on that, so remember to vote for whoever you like better! :D

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

448 89 9
|| Written in 2014 || I was like 12 so please don't judge. 😌 To him, I'm the little sister who gets scared of thunder, who squeals when tickled, an...
Falling Oleh Amber C.

Cerita Pendek

2K 52 13
※COMPLETED STORY※ What could possibly happen when you reunite with your brother's childhood befriend after a very long time? Should you be falling to...
120K 3K 31
""Ok, I admit it may not be the smartest idea to smile and act all cutesy to some stranger but he seems different, I feel safe with him. Suddenly a t...
542K 9.8K 36
18+ Arabella or Bella to her friends, always dreamt of her "Prince Charming". Join her on the journey of discovering that love isn't so smooth sailin...