For the curvy|BWWM

By Black_baddie

"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat... More

introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not An Update
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not An Update
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue
Cast
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter

Chapter 70

48.4K 2K 1K
By Black_baddie

Sam's POV

"Dad?"

Diamond said as the keys dropped on the concrete. She was in complete and utter shock.

Her dad stepped out of the car allowing Diamond to tackle him in a bone crushing hug. She sobbed on his shoulder as he lifted her up.

Everyone either had their phones out videotaping the sweet moment or crying along with them. I smiled at them, my hard work paid off.

I must say, it wasn't an easy process. I had to put a request for him to leave 4 months in advance. I got the idea the day when she told us that her dad was in the military, I just didn't know when her birthday was. Once momma told me her birthday was on Christmas I immediately got to work.

All the other years Diamond's dad couldn't make it to Christmas was because he asked too late or he had important certification testes to take.

But, there's one problem. I didn't tell him that I'm Diamond's boyfriend. I didn't want him to think I'm disrespectful since I didn't ask his permission to date Diamond.

I panicked so I said I was her bestfriend. I feel bad for lying to him though.

"Miracle come meet grandpa"

Miracle wobbled over to the man and stood in front of him. Diamond's dad picked her up and smiled.

"She looks beautiful. She's worth going to the military for"

He said as tears came down his face. Miracle whipped his tears away and kissed his cheek. He just pulled her in for a tighter hug..

Everyone joined Diamond's dad and Miracle for a group hug. I was just awkwardly standing on the side looking at them until Diamond pulled me in the hug.

"Thank you so much Sammy. I love you with all my heart"

Diamond whispered in my ears. I smiled at her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

When we pulled away my mom and dad saluted him. He copied their action and came up to give them a hug.

"Welcome back Ryder"

My dad said as he did the same handshake momma, my mom and him did.

"Am I missing something here?"

I asked in confusion. It looks like they already know each other.

"In highschool we were the four amigos. When he was about to go to the military we offered to hide him in our basement but he said no. He wanted to do the 'right thing'"

My dad said as he flicked the  camoflauge visor that was on Diamond's dad head. Now I'm a little less nervous. At least he knows my parents so that means he won't kill me. Hopefully.

"I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for Diamond's bestfriend Sam"

"Bestfriend? That's not her bestfriend?"

Anthony said. A smile spread across his face as he saw my horrified expression.

"Then what is he?"

Diamond's dad said as he glared at me. I have a feeling he knows I'm Diamond's boyfriend. He just wants reassurance.

"Brother I have tea for you. Let's go inside before you kill him though. I wouldn't want you to go back to the military so soon"

Everyone followed them inside. I was thinking about making a run for it but, today's my princess birthday. I can't abandon her. So, I'll just make my escape tomorrow.

"David, boy do I have some news for you my brother"

He sat David down and slapped his shoulder. I on the other hand was sitting impatiently on the couch next to Diamond. She rubbed my knee as a sign of comfort.

"This peep squeak that most people call Sam is Diamond's boyfriend. Hours before you came they were caught trying to make another Miralce"

He could of at least cut out the last part. He didn't have to add fuel to the fire. I know he hates me but he's trying to get me killed.

"What? Little boy tell me this isn't true"

"Oh but it is my brother"

David said as he started laughing hysterically. He's enjoying every second of the this.

He got off the couch and walked towards me with his fist balled.

"You got me out of the military and I thank you for that but you will keep your hands off my daughter for the reminder of the time I'm here"

I just nodded my head in fear. Diamond's dad isn't someone you shouldn't take seriously.

He was a dark chocolate man with a fade. He had a silver locket around his neck that had a rose on it. He also has two ears piercing and a beard.

Being the leader of a gang requires you to be fearless but this man right here was killing me and he wasn't even touching me.

A sigh of relive escaped my mouth as the attention went back on Mircale. I'm so happy that she stole the spotlight with her cuteness.

Speaking of Miracle, she hasn't opened another gift yet. I walked over to the tree and picked up one of my gifts for MIracle that was labeled princess 2.

"Miracle come here baby"

I said as I held the gift out in front of me. She slid down Diamond's lap and ran over to me.

She tried to open the box but after many failed attempts she handed it to Diamond. Diamond gladly ripped the wrapping paper of the box.

"Sam, how much did this cost?"

She said with her mouth wide open. I smiled as she showed everyone else what I got Miracle.

It was a silver Diamond encrusted Versace pacifier. It was $9,000 but it was worth it.

"Sam she's just 2 years old. A regular pacifier would've been fine"

She said as she watched Miracle play with it under the light. Miracle giggled as she saw the reflection of the Diamonds on her hand.

"It was very cheap"

I lied. She doesn't need to know that the pacifier was over $5,000. She'll kill me.

She squinted her eyes but nevertheless nodded her head. I know she doesn't believe me.

"Dad, how was it over seas?"

Diamond asked. I could tell she was interested in knowing what he has been doing while he was in the military.

I watched her eyes sparkle as he started telling her about his military training. Her smile never dropped.

She looks so happy right now. That's a sign that I made my princess happy and I love it.

She's my everything and I want to treat her like she is. Even though her dad might kill me I'm happy he's here to make my princess even happier than she already is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920 36 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
3.2M 83.2K 53
"Do you have a boyfriend?" At this I had to laugh, I was one of the school's biggest nerds, I was never going to date anyone. That was a fact. "No...
77.7K 1.6K 32
Two seniors that only have one thing in common, going to the same school. They hate each other because of their friend groups and past. As the two se...