The Assistant ➵ h.s

By WeTukAChonce_

Jade Collins is a 19 years old teenager. She has just completed her degree for Media Makeup at the College of... More

The Assistant ➵ h.s
1: The First Day On The Job
2: Getting To Know Each Other
3: Sleepover!
4: No! They're My Oreos!
5: Scary Movie
6: Annoyance!
7: Run!
8: Pool?!
9: Shopping!
10: Grocery Stores
11: Ashley
12: Sugar Rush Kicks In!
13: Don't Mess With The Payne Train!
14: Physical Pain
15: Hospitals
16: Back Home!
17: Rumours.
18: Happiness
19: Airports
21: Laser Tagging!
22: Kick Ass
23: Winner!
24: Dublin!
25: Death Threats
26: Leaving
27: Surrender
28: You?
29: Held Hostage
30: Abused
31: Breakdowns
32: The Phone Call
33: Searching
34: Confronting
35: Help
36: Revenge
37: Feelings
38: Leaving
39: Going To An Interview
40: The Interview
41: Scared
42: Asked Out
43: Getting Ready
44: The Date (Part 1)
45: The Date (Part 2)
46: Telling Him
47: Guilty
48: Confused
49: Upset
50: Not Prepared
51: Heartbroken
52: Overwhelmed
53: The Truth Unveils
54: Awkward
55: The Talk
56: I'm Sorry
57: Relieved
58: Last Concert
59: L.A
60: Dirty Jokes
61: Gym
62: Working-Out
63: Lots Of Running
64: Dinner
65: Just Dance
66: Studio
67: Plane Ride
68: Parents
69: Unpacking
70: Cheeky
71: Panic Attack
72: New Year
73: Cupcake Wars and Jealousy
74: Spin The Bottle
75: Hide-And-Seek
76: Deal
Note

20: Late!

10.7K 217 87
By WeTukAChonce_

Chapter 20: Late!

The whole plane ride, I was cuddling with Harry. He was so warm and I felt so safe in his arms. We talked about a lot of stuff, such as family.

I tried to forget about the text message. I bet it was accidentally sent by someone. Why would they want to come after me? Plus, Harry made me forget about it easily.

The flight was 14 hours long and I felt absolutely exhausted, even though we travelled in business class.

I feel so bad for Lou. The whole ride to Bogota, Lux was whining and crying. I tried helping Lou but Lux was in no mood to cooperate.

We arrived at our hotel around 10 PM, which, if I may add, was FILLED with screaming teenage girls. It took us a while to get to our floor.

"Okay," Paul called out once we were all in the hall. "Everyone has to share the suites with a partner or two but you get your own rooms." he said.

I quickly moved over to Lou and was just about to ask her if I can join her until Paul butted in.

"Sorry Jays, but Lou gets her own suite for herself and Lux." he passed me a sympathetic smile along with Lou. He passed the key to Lou as he spoke up, "I didn't plan this, management did."

I nodded and gave them a smile. "It's okay,"

"Alrighty! One sec," Paul started counting the keys under his breath.

"Liam, this is for you and your partner." he said as he passed the key to Liam.

Liam nodded and looked over at Niall suggestively. They ended up pairing together, leaving Zayn, Louis, Harry and I behind.

"Wait... So I'm gonna have to share a suite with one of the boys?!" I said surprised.

"Unfortunately, yes." Paul sighed as the boys cheered.

"Jade! You can come with me!" Louis called over to me as I looked at him mortified. "We can even share a room..." he trailed off, wiggling his eyebrows in suggestion.

This caused quiet chuckling to erupt in the silent hall.

I rolled my eyes at his stupidity and nodded.

"But we're not sharing a room." I stated as I crossed my arms.

"Yay! And that's okay!" he cheered as he wrapped me in a side hug. I giggled and leaned my head on him.

I'm so tired!

"Okay, Zayn, join Liam and Niall since there are three rooms in that one."

Zayn nodded lazily as he dragged himself to the boys. His eyelids were half-shut and he clearly looked like he was about to pass out. He collapsed in Niall's arms just as he stopped.

"Uh, you can take Zayn to the room. Don't worry about your bags, I'll bring them in for you." Paul said as Liam nodded and helped Niall carry a sleeping Zayn.

"And for you Harry," Paul tapped his chin in thought. "You can join Louis and Jade this time. Don't let management find out, I'm only letting you stay with Louis because Jade is there." he said as Louis and Harry shared a quick bro-hug.

"Okay, now that that's settled, goodnight!" Paul exclaimed as he threw the key to Harry who skillfully caught it with one hand.

We reluctantly walked over to room 892 and Harry opened the door. Inside was a magnificent looking suite that had a cute mini-kitchen. Along the side was a huge living room that has a glass window that goes up to the roof. The colour scheme is clearly white and black leather. To the left of the living room is a door, which I suppose is the bathroom.

There are two doors to the right of the living room, which I suppose are the bedrooms.

Wait... Two? There are three of us...

"Louis?" I called out.

"Yeah, Love?" he replied.

"There are only two bedrooms..." I trailed off.

"Two?" Harry chirped from the kitchen.

I walked over to the doors and pushed them open. Surely enough, there were only two bedrooms that had only ONE bed each.

"Yeah, two." I frowned.

I felt the padding of feet until the boys were beside me.

Louis scrunched up his face in thought as he looked into the room.

"As much as I love you, Hazza-bear, I think that we can't share a room. And I don't think it's reasonable to go and bug Paul either." Louis said disappointed.

"Yeah, that's what I'm thinking Lou-bear. It's a big enough thing that we're sharing a suite." Harry replied.

I smirked at the funny nicknames they have for each other. Wow, their bromance is strong.

"Well, one of us is going to have to share a room with Jade." Louis said before smirking deviously. "And that is going to be your Lover-Boy, Harry."

He shoved Harry towards me and I shrugged.

"Cool." I commented as I dragged my suitcases to the room. I was well-aware of the fact that Harry was as red as a tomato, which is quite rare for him.

I moved my suitcase to a corner and grabbed my toiletries and a clean night suit, that has cats all over it, and undies. I headed over to the connected bathroom as Harry stalked inside the bedroom.

I informed Harry that I'm using the bathroom as I turned on the light. I quickly hopped into the shower and relaxed my body from the tiring flight. I got out when the room was steamy and quickly brushed my teeth. I slipped into my clothing and wrapped my hair in a towel before re-entering the room.

Harry was sprawled on the bed, scrolling through the phone.

I chuckled and walked over to the dressing table and started brushing out my unruly hair. I don't think I'm going to blow-dry it today.

"Hey, Harry?" I called.

"Yeah, babe?" his voice was muffled.

"How long are we in Bogota for?"

"Two days."

I choked on my own spit as I put my hairbrush down.

"Actually?" I asked.

"Yep. Hectic schedule, right?" he replied.

I hummed in agreement as I tossed the towel in the dirty hamper. I made my way over to the bed and grabbed my phone along the way.

"So you can sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the floor." Harry claimed as he stood up.

He walked over to the bathroom with his clothes as I frowned.

"Harry, that's not fair. You can sleep with me. What am I supposed to do with a queen-sized bed, anyway?" I replied.

"Yeah bu-"

"No, you're sleeping on this bed with me and that's final." I interrupted.

He broke out into a toothy grin as he hesitantly nodded and headed inside the bathroom.

I looked around the room and smiled as I saw Harry's bags beside mine. He's so cute!

I fluffed up the pillows a bit before pulling up the covers. I got all cuddly in the bed as I scrolled through my Instagram.

About 20 minutes later, Harry walked out of the bathroom in only his boxers. I had to stifle my gasp. My eyes traveled over his abs and tattoos. I never really found tattoos that appealing but Harry just changed my mind on that.

I heard Harry cough and I realized that I was staring at him. I felt the colour rise on my cheeks immediately. He had a cheeky grin plastered all over his face.

"Do you mind if I sleep like this?" he motioned to himself.

I nodded, not trusting my voice at the moment.

He walked over to the dressing table and unwrapped his hair from the towel. I giggled as his long locks flopped onto his forehead. He ran a quick quick brush through them and walked over to the bed, throwing the towel in the hamper. He hit the lights before making his way over to me.

I squealed and hid under the covers as the bed dipped.

"Come here, you!" Harry imitated a low voice as he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me.

I couldn't stop giggling as he forcefully pulled me towards him.

"Harry... Stop... I'm... Ticklish!" I said in between laughter.

"Oh yeah?" he asked.

Suddenly, he starting poking me by the waist. I squirmed around as I tried to stifle my laughter.

"Harry... Please... Can't... Breath..." I giggled.

Finally, he stopped. I looked at him panting and pouted my lips. Even in the dark, he looks perfect.

His full lips are curved upwards into a smile. The dimples compliment his tan skin and so do his emerald eyes.

He put his large hands on my waist and pulled me into his bare chest.

I sighed and leaned my head on his tattooed chest. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and squeezed them.

"Jade?" his voice broke the comfortable silence.

"Mmhmm?"

"Don't think that I didn't notice you checking me out earlier."

I gasped and pulled back abruptly.

"I was not!" I argued.

"You were! But I understand, who can resist this?" he motioned to himself.

"I was looking at your tattoos, and by the way, I see you checking me out all the time but I don't rub it in your face!"

"Aha! So you admit it! And by the way, I don't check you out!"

"Um, yes you do! You check out my fine arse all the time!"

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do."

"No, I don't."

"Fine, whatever floats your boat, mate."

I turned around just as Harry grabbed me by the waist, again, and pulled me close to him. I felt his bare skin on my back as he nuzzled his face in my neck.

"Jade?" he spoke up again.

"Yes?" I replied.

"What time is it?"

I leaned over to the side table and quickly read the time off of the alarm clock.

"1:36 AM." I replied.

A couple of minutes later, Harry's breathing had evened out and I knew he was asleep.

I ended up falling asleep to his heartbeat.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. The sunlight peeked through the curtains, almost as if it was playing hide-and-seek.

I felt Harry's arm draped over my waist as I was cuddled into his bare chest. I yawned and turned to that I was laying on my back. I tilted my head to the left and observed Harry.

He looks so innocent when he's sleeping. The way his mouth is partially open but is always permanently in a small smile. Maybe he's not smiling but to me I can always see a smile in his facial expressions, no matter which expression.

I turned back and examined his tattoos. The ink that is embedded in his skin, making some of the most beautiful markings I've ever seen.

I traced my finger over the dove before I could realize what I was doing.

"It's so beautiful," I breathed.

"I know right?"

Harry's voice suddenly startled me and I flinched.

"Oh my god, Harry you scared me!" I clutched my heart as he laughed.

"I'm sorry, Love. Did you sleep good?" he asked just before he stretched.

I hummed as I thought of his raspy morning voice. His voice goes even lower than it is, which is a lot. It's quite attractive, if I must say myself.

Harry turned back and put his arm back across my waist. He shut his eyes as he tried to snuggle with me.

Keyword, tried.

"Harry," I dragged. "we have to get up. I bet it's, like, 9 already."

"No, please stay with me." he whined.

"Harry," I said in a scolding tone.

"Please?" he asked.

I sighed. "Fine, but only five minutes."

A smile of victory made its way over its face as I snuggled towards him. I wrapped my arms around his torso and leaned my head on his chest. I love this position.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up to the feeling of someone shaking me.

"Jade! Wake up! It's 10:00 AM already!" Louis's voice made my eyes shoot open.

"10:00?!" I whisper-shouted, since Harry was still sleeping.

"Yes, we have to be at the stadium for rehearsals by 10:30!" Louis urged.

I gasped as I tried to get out of Harry's death-grip. I shook his shoulders.

"Harry!" I said worriedly.

"What is it, Love? Are you alright?" he asked as he opened his eyes.

My heart would've melted at the fact that one of the first things he asked was of my well-being.

"Yes, Harry I'm alright. I think we must've snoozed off because it's already 10:00!" I said urgently.

"10:00?!" he asked with the same type of shock I displayed earlier.

I nodded my head as realization struck his beautiful features.

"We have to be at the stadium by 10:30..." he said slowly. "We are SUPER late!" he said really quickly.

"Jade, you use the bathroom first go!" Louis said.

I nodded and hopped out of bed. I rummaged through my clothing trying to find something that would be sufficient enough.

We are SO LATE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 64 23
Four ordinary girls have just moved in together after highschool because they are all really close. One thing they didn't expect though was for one o...
50K 561 14
*Disclaimer* I started this in 2012, when I was 13 and Direction obsessed. It is now Jan. of 2017 and I'm almost 18. I'm completely redoing this sto...
141K 4.1K 41
You thought you knew One Direction. But everything you heard is just their cover story. These boys are hiding something. Something... Super ;) Harry...
1.5M 10.4K 140
Requests are open :) Preferences written by xLexiGurlx