My Alpha King

Від LoneShark18

Sandy Gordon was a normal human, who just lost the only parents she knew. So she packed up all her bags and m... Більше

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/n
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
epilogue
A/n

Chapter 1

42.8K 1.2K 217
Від LoneShark18

      Jordans pov

"alpha bissette", I snapped my head towards the voice that came from the door.

And I looked straight towards the only man who would dare to disturb me, when the door to my office was obviously closed.

And only because Chad, is one of my only close friends and the beta of my pack.

My pack is known as the Light Pearl. To most, our choice in name is ironic in the werewolf society, for we are known throughout the world for our ruthlessness. They claim we only crave blood, and war.

But that isn't true, we to crave peace and harmony. We to wish to find love in our life mates. This however doesn't make us oblivious to the obvious evils of the world.

Our desire to find our life mates is what drives our success as a pack. And if some are harmed in that process, their deaths are mere casualties that couldn't be avoided.

If there was ever a time when I needed my mate, it's now. My pack is feeling the effects of being without a luna, they are losing hope in themselves and even though they would never admit it. They are losing hope in me as their leader.

I mentally shake my head from those thoughts,  I have a pack that needs me to remain focused. I can't afford to dwell on what I can't change.

"Alpha?", Chad questions.

"What is it Chad?"

"I, um, I thought you would like to know that, the new human has finished moving in"

I growl lowly, hearing the reason for his interrupting me. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against humans. But they are fragile little things, that constantly need looking after and protecting.

If I hadn't had a moment of weakness, this one wouldn't have been able, to set foot on his territory. Which just so happened to be the whole town.

I don't have time, to babysit these weak creatures, on top of looking after my pack.

"Make sure she doesn't wonder into the woods."

"Yes, Alpha" , Chad turned around and left my office without making a sound.

I stood up and walked towards the end of my office. I looked out far into the woods, I knew everything about this place. Just how far my acres of land went, I knew every tree, cave and house that stood on this land.

I brushed my hair away from my scarred face, using my fingers. I knew this as a sign of nerves. The truth is, since this morning, I have been overwhelmed with a sense of anticipation. And I couldn't pin point the cause.

And because of this, my wolf has been trying to gain control and hunt for the cause of our nerves. He was literally clawing at my insides trying to escape. I could however, sense that whatever was setting us off, was close and about to happen anytime soon.

****

Sandy's pov

My name is Sandy Gordon and I have just moved into this town, called Dark Palm. And now that my packing is done, I have decided I need a walk.

Which is why I'm walking in the woods following a faded path. The reason why I'm in the middle of nowhere however, is that I just lost parents.  John and Jenny,  my adoptive parents, were killed in a car accident. So i decide i needed a break, and I needed a new start.

The guy responsible for the car crash was drunk and passed a red light. His car slammed head first into the side of my parents, killing my father instantly. My mother was killed right after, when the car continued to spin into the next car, killing that driver too. nobody survived, not even the drunk driver.

I was bought back to reality, when I heard the sickening raw scream of a child. followed the cracking of bones. I looked around and saw nothing but trees, that's when I realised that I had strayed out of the path because I had lost my train of thought.  I was definitely lost. 

So i decided to do what any normal person would do, I walked towards the horrible screaming which led me into a round clearing. I stopped completely astonished at what I was seeing, nothing could have prepared me for what I saw. A child, if I could even call it that. It was transforming. its little body was bent over, it was standing on what looked like paws with really sharp claws. He had long hairy ears, his look completed with a snot.

So many things were going through my mind, I was even considering the fact that I was dreaming. What was this creature and why was it alone. And why wasn't I running the opposite direction?

I looked at the bent figure, that used to be a boy only minutes ago. And i looked deeply into its eyes, that's when I realised he was just afraid as I was. so I did what I hoped I wouldn't regret, I took a step towards it. And I heard it whimper, which broke my heart into pieces in the process. 

Relax Sandy, it's only a baby and it's just as scared as you are. I lifted my hands in surrender, showing it that I wouldn't do it harm.

"it's okay boy, I'm a friend"

I really hope my voice sounded reassuring and not how frightened I felt.

I stepped closer to it, until I was standing in front of it. I'd rather it not think I was a treat. I stood still once I was directly in front of it and sat down on the wet grass. hmm must have been raining last night.I looked at it again and realised that it was a little wolf.

"hi little guy, I won't hurt you. I promise"

I sigh loudly, as I saw it crouch down then jump into my lap. I then let out  throaty laugh when I realised it wasn't trying to hurt me.

I lifted my hand and stroked it's golden coloured fur, loving how light and fluffy it felt. I started singing a laluby that Jenny sung to me when I was little.

I was amazed me just how natural this felt to me. I wonder if I should ask him 2 shift back, but before I could he jumped off of me and started looking around,  as if someone was there. So i got up and started looking around, I grab my little wolf so i could bring him closer to my chest.

When I saw nothing, I let out a sigh of relief.  That's when I heard it, the sound of branches breaking. Then out can this huge wolf that easily towered my 5 feet 4 inches. I heard it growl loudly, making my little wolf shack and shift right in my arms. He was young boy maybe 5 years old now that I can clearly see him. He had curly blond hair and bright blue eyes, and he looked scared due to the other wolf's presences.

"Is he like you?", I asked the little boy.all he did was nod his head, telling me yes.

"um h-hi, I guess?" I whispered, "do you mind, um going back to your human form?"

The wolf croaked it's neck to the side as though he couldn't believe his eyes. Next thing i know, he is turning around back into the forest. I shrug my shoulders dismissively.

"Hey its okay little buddy, nobody will harm you"

"And who will protect you?" asked a guy, who I presume was the brown wolf we just saw.

"I'm not a-afraid of you!" I shouted out nervously.  I wasn't sure who I was trying to convince, between the three of us.

The guy let out a chuckle, which sounded forced, as though he wasn't used to it.

"will you give me the boy?" he questioned, which sounded more like a demand.

I guess he was used to giving orders.

"is he yours ?"  I questioned.

"No" he replied, "he is a rogue"

"Rogue?" I was so confused.  "What is a rogue?"

He let out a sigh of frustration.what was he frustrated about? He wasn't the one who just realised, that there were other creatures besides humans that exist!

"it means he has no pack"

I look back at the naked little boy in my arms and realised he has no family, if what the stranger was saying was anything to go by.

I smiled down at him and he looks back at me.

"What's your name handsome? I questioned the boy.

"My name is luc"

"Luke?"

He nods his head enthusiastically at this, which makes me smile wider. He is a gorgeous little boy.

"Where are your parents? "

"I don't have any, they are gone to wolf heaven" he stated

I looked up towards the tall forgotten stranger, and ask him what they will do to him.

"We will find him a suitable family since he is only a kid" he answered.

"Okay, Luke you have to go with this nice man"

"No, me want to go with you" he replies

I sigh feeling really conflicted,  cause I too wanted him to stay with me. I don't understand why, but I felt like he was already mine.

My inner conflict must of showed on my face because the stranger spoke up.

"you could otherwise ask permission from the alpha to adopt him"  he offered

"What is an Alpha? "

He let out one of his signature sighs and went on to explain.

"He is a type of leader"

"O-Okay"

I don't know how I managed to seem so calm. I guess it all hasn't clicked in my head.

"I guess you should take us there"

The stranger turned around and lead the way, leaving me to follow. finally giving me a chance to examine him. He was young maybe 27 years of age, he looked to be 6ft tall. He had a light brown complexion But  he was still darker than me. His body was nicely built with just enough muscles. All in all, he had a cute boy next door thing going on.

By the time we came across another clearing, I was exhausted. Carrying a child and trying to keep up with a giant is not easy!

I stop dead in my tracks, trying to take everything in. There were house surrounding the area, which looked really nice. But that's not what surprised, it was the fact that there were hundreds of people eating and joking around.  But that all stopped,  as if sensing an imposter was amongst them. They all looked straight towards me as If checking to see if I were a threat. 

I held Luke closer to me by instinct. nobody was going to hurt my baby. I thought.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

102K 4.3K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
Finn's Redemption Від Loreen

Перевертні

198K 5.3K 57
Book 4 in the Redemption Series. FINISHED! Will edit once I'm done procrastinating. **** "You will always be my possession, but you're not an object...
1.2M 42.9K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...