Cheating my Boyfriend with my...

By factitiousbyproxy

SKYLAR AEVERY PRINCETON - With glamorous beauty and brain, being kind and Innocent and having a big heart f... More

CHAPTER ONE
Yohoo Guys
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CAST of CHARACTERS
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
Yayay Guys
CHAPTER TEN
Hello There!
Meeting Them!
CHAPTER TWELVE
Those who out there!
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Hey Guys
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
To my dear readers
Hello Guys
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
Oh Oh
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHATER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
Heads Up!
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
hello
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
oooppss
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
Glimpse of our Wedding and Our new Beginning
THE END
Hey!

CHAPTER ELEVEN

2K 46 1
By factitiousbyproxy

''Hypothetically''

'' Good morning pretty '' Jana greeted me sweetly using our given name for each other hugging me from behind.

'' Hey pretty!'' I replied turning my body to hugged her back.

'' how are you? you look like.....'' anticipating what she gonna say I hushed her with my finger and help to say the word.

'' terrible? I know that, I didn't sleep last night '' I sighed and take my walk with Jana at my side.

'' why, what's wrong pretty? '' she asked fixing her skirt that was blown by the wind.

'' stupid wind, tsk!!'' she cursed making me to softly laugh.

'' okay back to my question '' she motioned me to go on.

'' nothing ''

I paused for a second still battling to ask her or not, but there's no harm if I do right she's one of my bestfriends and the sweetest one. I took a deep breath before asking her. I ceased from walking and dragged her for a seat.

'' but ahm can I ask you few questions?? I mean hypothetical questions? '' I asked hiding my nervousness, holding her shoulders.

'' okay?? so hypothetical huh? '' she said with a confused face.

'' yeah'' I told weakly

'' okay go on ''

'' what does it mean when you ahm...kissed someone but you're not together and you feel something.......''

I paused searching for the the right word.

'' amazing? '' she patched.

'' y...yeah '' she hold her chin with her thumb and pointing finger.

well that's her whenever she's thinking.

'' well maybe it's just nothing but a kiss or maybe that person is having a developing feelings towards that another person ''

'' okay? but what if person A pushed person B away and now they're not talking? '' I eagerly asked.

'' ahm what kind of pushing? ''

'' person A told B that it was nothing but a kiss and it was a mistake '' she nodded for understanding.

'' then person B would be hurting by now if that kiss meant something for him or her '' she vocalized and hearing what she told my eyes diverted downward and got silent.

'' pretty are you sure that this is just hypothetical?? '' she raised an eyebrow.

'' yeah why? '' now I'm looking at her.

'' because the way you talked about it, you knew it very well ''

'' well a...ah it's the typical thing right? ''

'' yeah you're right, well to add on that, if they are not still talking, one of them should reach out, if not then person A might lose person B and vice versa, that's the reality ''

I don't want that to happen. I want kaia, I want her but.... this but again !!!

I composed myself and talk after I get my tongue back.

'' thank you pretty '' I told Jana looking calm but in reality I was like having a tornado inside.

'' no worries I'm glad I could help to these people, anyway where's that boyfriend of yours? ''

'' I don't know but he'd probably here by now and speaking of him here he is coming to us''

'' Hi ladies '' he greeted with his well known Aidan smirk.

'' looking handsome as ever '' jana exclaimed smiling.

'' small thing jana '' he pun and jana poked him saying duh!!

he turned to me. '' hi princess ''

I know he is reading me if it's okay for him to say or do more. So I gave him the signal. I patted the seat beside me that he instantly grabbed and shoving himself to me.

'' I'm sorry my princess for whatever I've done '' he said resting his head on my shoulder. I started caressing his back.

'' you've done nothing wrong Aidan '' I told him making his head up from my shoulder and looked deeply into my sleepless eyes.

'' even so I'm still sorry '' he insisted. I shook my head.

I touched his face '' I believe I am the one who need to say that to you for not being me this past weeks ''.

'' guys sorry to ruin your moment but we need to go inside now '' Jana told who are already on her feet ready to go.

Aidan and I nodded our heads as we walked in with fingers intertwined.

'' so see you later princess? '' he told me and I nodded. He then softly kissed my lips before saying his goodbye.

'' how sweet, the perfect couple indeed!'' Jana exclaimed slightly pinching my side.

'' guys wait up !!!! '' Mel and Hermonie called us panting from running.

'' why are you both running? '' we asked in chorus.

'' Mel started to run I just followed her '' hermonie replied gasping for air. I looked at Mel who are still looking gorgeous even after the running thing.

'' I did??? I thought you wanted to run that's why I ran '' she chuckled

'' no I didn't ''

we all laughed from these two kid - like scheme, that they usually does if I may add.

'' excuse us little dolls make way '' Keana blurted out with her most irritating flirty voice along with her group of mean girls in the campus.

'' oh I'm sorry your highness '' Mellisa told sarcastically making way for them along with Hermonie and Jana who are also smiling.

'' back off your smile bitches!! ''

'' then back off yourselves too super bitches!!! '' Hermonie hissed making her way towards Keana who are smiling naughtily at us.

I grasped my bestfriend's hand who are about to attack from committing mistake this early.

'' Hermonie don't waste your time on her and let your hands gets dirty, let's go and just leave them alone ''

'' follow your leader bitches! '' she told us making myself to look back at her.

'' you know what Keana you're such a spoiled brat who are so mean but always talking nonsense, you're such a waste of time, so please don't come to cross our paths again '' I exclaimed unintentionally calling the attention of the entire class.

'' oh well said cousin and don't worry I feel the same about you so no worries. ''

She flipped her hair at us and strode inside. When her phone rang her smile gets bigger so I beamed down on her phone to see the caller id - ADRIENNE💓.

why kaia is calling her and yet she didn't bother to answer my message last night? damn kaia!!!!! I screamed in pain inside, it was like I was stabbed in my chest a thousand times.

'' hey are you okay? '' Mel asked me just to remember we're still standing at the door with my 3 bestfriends who are looking at me earnestly.

'' don't mind your cousin bestie '' Hermonie console me.

'' I'm fine don't worry ''

we stepped inside and took our seats. My eyes was having it's own mind still watching keana's mouth saying words and still talking with Adrienne.

why they're taking so long to talk???

Then the second time I glanced at her she already hung up calling up Mariah's attention - the tan - blonde and the second meanest girl after her. Eventhough I hate to admit it I made up my mind to eavesdropped them.

K - Mariah you think she'll like me?

M - Adrienne?

K - ofcourse no other than her, you know she's not an easy target especially she being famous and with that Natalia all over her.

M - I think so if you put much extra effort and sweetness on her like what you're probably doing right now.

* they both chuckles

K - I know right, you know I really like Adrienne and boys are nothing compare to her, you see her body? god I want to see her naked beside me.

* she giggles

hearing these words makes me wanted to throw up not because it's disgusting to think for both females to do that thing but how my cousin hardly desires Kaia.

(no offense here folks, this is just skylar's thinking. I'm not talking about this personally or in real life. I'm a supporter of LGBT😊)

K - I'll make sure she will be mine and put my hands under her pants.

she grinned adding more pain inside of me.

I can't, I can't let that happen.!

Then ms. Mercado entered the room stopping all the students from what their doing and will start the lecture without Kaia.

where is she? shit!! for sure Keana knows the reason because she just called her, but how can I know it myself?

I swallowed my pride and about to raise my hand to ask ms. Mercado but hermonie raised her hand faster saving me from digging my own grave.

'' Miss are we going to start? Adrienne is not here yet ''

I love you for that bestie, you did a great job!

'' Ms. Sage will not be here until next week, she was called in Spain for the contract signing of her projects ''

with that news the mood of the entire class gets low making ms. Mercado to smile, as if their happiness depends on kaia.

Well I'm starting to acknowledge that for myself either, what the heck!

you're having a foul mouth this past few days Skylar.

I know but I didn't mean too. I'm sorry.

You don't have to say it to me. I'm also you remember?

'' So okay class listen! '' ms. Mercado spoke loud enough for me to drawn back to reality.

'' Next week would be our Annual Community Help Service and the thing here is, we're doing it for a week not just for 2 days. We'll stay there doing sort of special activities and a little bit of fun ofcourse '' she paused.

'' The guys will be separated from the girls and will do their own ways in helping others from a different area, so to those who's having their boyfriends and girlfriends here say goodbye with them for a week okay, there will be no means of communication remember that.''

After the news of ms. Mercado the class went wild in excitement but some of the in the relationship status gets sad including Jana.

This annual activity was started a long time ago and it's kinda fun and not to mention that it's my thing also, helping the less fortunate ones and lend my hands to them.

'' Oh my god besties this is it a week without class and being with you guys!!!! '' hermonie exclaimed happily hugging the 3 of us.

'' I'm just thinking if Adrienne could come '' jana told really hoping for kaia to be present at the event.

'' I doubt that, she's busy again but I am hoping too '' mel replied scanning her phone to see any trending news.

'' that's fine ladies we've done this before without her right and we had fun so we can still do that next week '' I told them uplifting their moods even it doesn't work in my behalf.

While the student body are busy talking about the upcoming event. I slouched a little on my chair and pulled out my phone praying for a reply coming from her but still there's none.

My mind keeps on thinking about her again and again and how the heck she's not replying in my text.

So she's really mad at me?

KAIA come back please. I missed you already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 305 7
Skylar Pierce wanted nothing to do with her new roommate. After all, it was a Muslim. A Terrorist. Trouble. The only memory she had of those horrible...
374 15 17
Lexie and Ally are best friends. They are extremely close. The story follows the pair as they slowly discover new feelings and come to terms with tho...
1.5K 79 27
Rating: 16+ Includes: Language Use of substances Partial nudity Partial violence Mention of sensitive information: Eg: [Rape, suicide, etc] ...