MARCSELLA | MM93

By sweetkiarine

21 years old young woman accidentally bumped into the famous MotoGP reign World Champion, Marc Marquez. Not o... More

Chapter 1 | Country of Bulls
Chapter 2 | I AM 93
Chapter 3 | Lost in Cervera
Chapter 4 | Hey! It's You Again!
Chapter 6 | He's Messing With Me
Chapter 7 | Feels Like Home
Chapter 8 | The Adventure Begins
Chapter 9 | Hello Florence
Chapter 10 | A Coincidence
Chapter 11 | Heart of Barcelona
Chapter 12 | Hidden Gems
Chapter 13 | Old Friend
Chapter 14 | Friends?
Chapter 15 | Really, Jo?
Chapter 16 | Wait, What?
Chapter 17 | Brother's Hometown
Chapter 18 | The Road-Date
Chapter 19 | Panic at the Revel!
Chapter 20 | Give me 5!
Chapter 21 | Doing It Again
Chapter 22 | You Must Be Kidding
Chapter 23 | Ocean's Child
Chapter 24 | Love in Madrid
Chapter 25 | Alex?!
Chapter 26 | Bucket List
Chapter 27 | Spanish Broadway
Chapter 28 | I didn't say it back!
Chapter 29 | Last Day
Chapter 30 | She Who?
Chapter 31 | Disappointment
Chapter 32 | Recalling The Past
Chapter 33 | Home
Chapter 34 | Back To You
Chapter 35 | Me and You
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2

Chapter 5 | Little Tour Around Cervera

1.7K 52 1
By sweetkiarine

Edited 02.02.2019

Chapter 5 | Little Tour Around Cervera

Marsella's POV

The bright sun shine woke me up from restless sleep. I quickly took a shower and got dressed before I went to the dining room. All of the Marquez family were gathered together and ready for desayuno—that was how you said breakfast in Spanish.

"Buen día, Marsella," They greeted me with warm smiles.

"Buenos días," I took a seat next to Alex and whispered to him, "sorry about last night, I was out of control."

He chuckled slightly, "Nah, it's okay."

"How was your sleep, Mija?" Mrs. Marquez asked.

"Very well," I lied, forcing a smile. I hated lying to elders but what could I do now?

"What plans for today, Sella?" Mr. Marquez questioned me. I looked up to him and his older son whom sat next to him. Before I answered the question, Marc already came up with his last night idea, "I will show her around and look for her missing stuff."

Deep down inside my heart, I grumbled. I was going to spend my entire day with him! Why would I join him, like he was the reason I lost my stuff. 'Okay Marsella this's just for your lost stuff.' I thought.

"Alex?" Mr. Marquez questioned him.

"Go to Gym probably or maybe messing around with soon-to-be lovebirds," Alex answered. I shoot him a death gaze, "we're not gonna be lovebirds." And by we, I meant me and Marc.

"I was talking about Jose and his crush," Alex chuckled. I hated myself.

Their eyes were instantly on me. "oh my God," I mumbled, "Why am I like one of those people that thinks everything is about them?"

Alex and Marc both laughed so hard. "He is messing with you."

"Yea, I'm just messing with you," Alex added.

"Oh my God! I hate you guys!" I joked then laughed with them. Don't get me wrong, I was trying to hide my embarrassment. We finished our breakfast before headed to our own activities of the day.

**

Marc and I walked side by side along the road of Cervera.

"Bienvenida a Cervera! The hometown of MotoGP's world champion!" His joke and gesture made me laugh. He was hillarious.

He seemed surprise when saw that I actually laughed. He smiled then playfully hit my arm,"You laughed! I thought you still mad at me."

"I am. But still, I deserve to be happy," I chuckled.

"You're happy with me. See, told you won't regret joining this little tour," he teased.

"You really do have high level of self-confidence," I responded, rolled my eyes.

"I'm telling the truth," He smirked.

"Are you?" I laughed so hard then he stopped. He just stared at me like there was something wrong.

"Why do you stop?" I asked him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's just something in your cheek," I instantly touch both my cheeks with my palms. "What is it?"

I looked at him then his laughter exploded. "You just got pranked!"

"Marc!" He quickly ran away as I ran behind him. Hoping I could chase him. We ran along the city, he led us to a park. I gave all my power to run and finally chased him. "Gotcha!"

I hit him from behind. We collapsed on the ground. Laughter filled us while I hit his arm playfully. "okay—okay, lo siento!"

"Sorry not sorry."

He rolled his eyes while I got up by myself. My eyes glanced around my surrounding until they landed on a bike. Well, a bike-touring seems awesome. I turned to face Marc then asked him, "Have you ever done a bike-touring?"

"Yeah, I have. You?"

"No, but I think it will be fun." I said to him. He nodded before grabbing my hand and dragged me off the park, "where are we going?"

"Home," he simply said. I raised a brow, "why?"

"Because, there's where my bikes are."

I blinked several times, "We're bike touring? Awesome!"

**

We took our bicycle out the garage. As we were about to hop into the bike, an elder walked pass us. Marc greeted him, "¡Buenos dias!"

"Hello there! I thought you were traveling!" the elder replied with a smile on his face.

"I'll travel soon. ¡Tenga un buen dia!" He added as he smiles like he always did.

"You too!" The elder continued to walk again.

"Are you always like this? Greet everyone you meet?" I asked. Astonishment fill my mind.

"what's your opinion?" He asked back.

"I don't know."

"Then, I don't know either. C'mon I don't like wasting time." He grabbed his bike and rode it.

"WAIT!" I quickly followed behind him. I hated this man. I followed him everywhere he rode. I didn't want to get lost in this town so I tried my best not to get separated from him. He led me through alley, back to main road, rode through the bushes, to the alley again, turn right and left. I could see how amazing this city was. Great medieval walls and building couldn't amuse me more. This was more than amazing!

There were many red flag with number 93 and blue flag with number 73 spread out across this city. They really did support Marc and Alex.

"Where are we going?" I shouted to him.

"You'll see," he smirked. Then he turned to his left. I already felt like trapped in a maze.

"Are you trying to mess with me?" I protested, "you're not making me ride around the city, are you?"

"We almost there," I sighed and could only surrender. I followed him again and again for another thirty minutes. "I thought you said we almost there? It's almost thirty minutes since you said that."

"Be patience." Then we finally entered a ground full of flowers.

"Bienvenido a Plans de Sio, Bella." I slid my phone off my pocket, took photos with it.

"This is amazing, Marc!"

"You just realized now?" Marc chuckled, He put on his sunglasses to covered his eyes made me frowned at him.

"Enjoy what you see?" He smirked when spotted me looking at him, "Why you put on the sunglasses just now? I mean if you want to disguise, why not from the beginning?"

"For what? It's very safe here, everybody loves me,"

"Then why do you put it on?"

He walked towards then stopped in front of me and smirked, "Probably because there is a sun in front of me?"

"What- uh why the hell am I fall into your jokes," I muttered to myself as I glanced away to the beautiful scenery.

"Dunno, ask yourself."

I shook my head and choose to walk along the field to one of the castle there. While imagining what would happen if Marcell was here. The Past dragged me back in time when we were 5 and Jonathan was 9. We were pretending to save a kingdom from the Evil Jonathan.

His laughter echoed in the air as he attacked Jonathan with his sword toy. I cheered him from inside our imaginary castle. Basically just made a tent out of blanket and claimed that our castle. Jonathan was the one made it.

"Evil Jo, I told you to leave and never come back. Why did you come back?" he said while attacked Big Jo.

"You invited me here," Jonathan said, smiling.

"No, evil Jo," he argued. "You were begging me from my room to play with you as an evil monster."

"Just surrender evil Jo!" I demanded.

"There's no fun," Jonathan argued.

I felt my shoulder being shake, dragging me back to reality. I turned and saw Marc standing next to me. He looked worried but smiled anyway, "you okay?"

I nodded, "I am."

"Ready to headed out?" he asked. I nodded, "let's go."

Thank You!

Kiarine 💙❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 165 12
"Tell me you didn't fell in love with that man that I think he is in a mafia and he's Spanish?" My mother looks at me and my friend confused and spee...
90K 1.8K 51
An imagine book about a 27 year old Spaniard who had been crowned as a 7-time-World-Champion.
26.1K 498 15
"I've gotten everything I've wanted, Araceli. Except you." * * * Araceli Fernandez is finally starting her career in the F1 circuit. After years of...
2.5K 35 12
Y/n is Charles Leclerc little sister, they live together in Monaco, Y/n is dating Fabio, MotoGP world champion. One day Y/n walked inside his hotel r...