Lover's Kryptonite

Por lolipopmix

On this road of love, jealousy and relationships, a married couple invites in a third party to be their stead... Más

How Many Drinks?
Rise and Shine
Favorite Girl
Three's Company
Permission Granted
The Naughty List
Lover Boy
Center of Attention
Key West
Dessert
Lucky Number 3
Make it Up
Rise and Shine
Stargazing
1, 2, 3
Stay the Night
Armed and Dangerous
Ladies Love
My Heart Beats
Company
The Man
Happy Birthday
Party
Work it Out
Package Deal
Closer
Intimacy
Good Kisser
Alone Time
Under Control
Time Together
Welcome Back

Talk it Out

5.6K 286 37
Por lolipopmix

Reyes glanced over at Brandon five minutes into their patrol, shaking his head. He still couldn't believe this man had taken those women home to his mother. If he was being honest, he was surprised those women made it past the introduction alive.

"Why are you shaking your head at me?" Brandon questioned.

He was glad he had done what he did. He was glad to have it out of the way and glad that he had talked his mother down. He knew she didn't really accept what he was doing and believed that it wouldn't last based on what she'd said to the girls; but this was what he wanted and one day, these people were going to be amazed at what he had.

"I never thought you were stupid is all.

Brandon frowned but shrugged. "I'm not stupid, Reyes, and what I tell you in confidence is supposed to stay between us."

"It is," Reyes agreed. "Unless you plan on doing something stupid. Your father didn't think you would take those girls home. What made you think that your mother would be okay with that?"

"You know, Reyes, I honestly don't care what my mother is okay with. She's not paying my bills, she's not providing my meals, she's not washing my clothes, and she's definitely not having sex with me. Her approval is desired, not required."

Reyes pulled over in the empty lot of a park and turned to look at his partner. "This is what you want?"

"This is what I want. If it wasn't, I wouldn't have brought them to my mother. Especially not together."

"Have you met either set of their parents?" Reyes wondered.

"No, I haven't."

"Why do you think that is?"

Brandon shrugged. "It hasn't come up; but when I meet their parents, both sets, I will be sure to inform you, Raul," Brandon said in a sharp tone. "I'm not seeking anyone's approval. All I want is everyone to accept that they are who I'm going to be with, that I'm building a relationship. Is it different? Yeah, it's different. Do I know how things are going to turn out? Absolutely, I don't. What I do know is that I love and care for both of those women. I will do everything in my power to keep them both happy. Believe me, when one is happy, pleasing the other is not a tremendous task. It's fine if you want to doubt the unfamiliar, but I tried it you guys' way for a long time and that didn't work either. Your opinion is unsolicited and when I want it, I will ask for it. If I wanted to be judged, I'd have walked into some type of church about it. This subject is dead. I'm with the two of them and your approval is not needed. Thank you for what I'm sure you deem helpful advice."

Reyes was at an absolute loss for words. He'd never seen the younger man this way. That was why he kept trying to deter him from what he was sure would only be a painful breakup. He could see how serious Brandon was about these women; but never having seen the three really interact, he couldn't know how serious the women were about him.

The car was silent awhile. Their radio came in a few times, but nothing relevant to the two of them and they sat there for a few minutes, neither speaking.

Brandon looked out his window and saw a couple of women walking around the track, one carrying a sling and the other pushing a stroller.

"I won't say anything more about this, Brandon. I respect your decision and I hope that things are as you think they are and not as I believe they are. I am not naïve enough to believe it, but I do hope it. Or that you will come to your senses soon."

Brandon said nothing to his partner, ignoring the backhanded concession.

"No one is going to take the three of us as seriously as we take each other. That's fine. Just keep that to yourself. Say it when I'm not around. I don't care to hear it."

Reyes sighed and started the engine back up. He knew he wouldn't get through to Brandon, and some lessons had to be learned.  

Brandon didn't care what anyone thought. He adored those two women and no one could say how he really felt but him. What he had was truly something special. It was hard for any two people, so three was a lot more work; but it was also a lot more intense and filled with love than any relationship he'd ever been in. He had twice the good stuff.

He was aware that right now, he was still in what would be considered the honeymoon stage and still fairly infatuated; but no one could show him two women in love like they were after ten years and say they didn't have anything left for him. Love that strong never needed to be divided because it accepted growth and spread out to envelop all involved.

A car passed the duo going five miles over the speed limit and they didn't bother with the driver, although they should have pulled them over and ticketed them. They didn't really ever pull anyone over unless they were ten or more above the speed limit.

The duo did their rounds and Amber called Brandon. "Hello?"

"If you want, I can bring you some dinner to have on your break," she offered.

"Don't go out your way, baby. I can come and get it."

"I love it when you talk dirty to me."

Brandon chuckled, practically seeing her grin on the other side of the phone. That was one of the things he loved most about her, that she was so laid back and could find any little thing and turn it into something to make either of her lovers smile. She was adorable.

"Is it cool if Reyes comes with me?" he checked.

"That's fine, amorcito," she assured him.

Reyes glanced over at his partner and shook his head but he said nothing. He wasn't going to reject a free meal.

"Alright. I'll see you in a few. Hey, dress like I'm bringing someone with me."

"Chulo, are you aware of my occupation?"

"Are you aware of what I said?"

"I will wear more clothing. I'll see you when you get here. I love you."

"I love you too."

The two hung up and Reyes looked over at his young partner. "When do you want to go on break?" he asked.

"Now is fine." Brandon shrugged.

Brandon gave the directions to the women's place. When they arrived, Reyes looked around the upscale neighborhood before following his partner onto the elevator.

Inside, Reyes looked around the penthouse, taking note of the feminine feel of it.

Amber came and greeted Brandon with a kiss, nodding a greeting to Reyes as Samiya came over and hugged Brandon, laying her head on her chest. "You're going to come back when you get off work?" she asked.

"What did I tell you when I left earlier today, Samiya?" he asked, stroking her hair.

"She does it to me too," Amber informed him. "She can't help herself. Just tell her yes and move on. — Is soncocho okay, Reyes?"

"Soncocho is a favorite of mine. My wife makes the best."

"Well," Amber smirked, "Don't let her know after you've had mine."

Brandon watched Amber saunter into the kitchen with his arm still securely around Samiya. Reyes stood awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

When Samiya realized this, she removed herself from Brandon. "Sorry, we're being so rude. It's been awhile since we've had a guest," she explained. "Let me lead you to wash your hands."

"Actually, I'll do that," Brandon said, grabbing her wrist to keep her from going towards the bathroom.

"Oh, okay."

Samiya let Brandon lead Reyes towards the small hallways as she went to help her wife in the kitchen.

Brandon knew that neither Samiya nor Reyes would have thought anything of it, but he couldn't in good conscious allow either of his ladies to be alone in a closed space like that with a man who was not him. It was the very reason he'd had Amber put on clothes. He understood her line of work and that was fine. When she was modeling, not when she was home. Reyes would've had his eyes on Amber whether he wanted to or not. He was not playing games. These were his ladies and he took that seriously. Just as they did. Each respected what he said seriously enough to abide by it.

Brandon allowed Reyes to wash his hands first and then led him back to the dining room where Amber asked the two to sit. Grace was said, and everyone started their meal.

"How lucky are you to get to look at Brandon all day," Amber said dreamily, smiling at her boyfriend who chuckled.

"I'm not very interested in looking at Brandon all day. I married quite the beauty," Reyes informed her.

"Oh, me too," Samiya told him, rubbing Amber's and then taking Brandon's, "But he is quite easy on the eyes."

"Ladies, I just want you each to know that because of you, Alves has a big head."

"His mama did that," Amber joked, having a spoonful. "You keep him safe, Reyes."

"Well, that would be the plan. I have his back and he has mine. That's what partners do."

"Don't patronize me," she told him with a wry smile. "I date a twenty-something, but I'm not a twenty-something and your sarcasm is subtle, but not lost."

"You're definitely a fiery one."

"Don't let anyone tell you anything otherwise."

"The soncocho is good."

"I know. A recipe from mi bisabuela."

"Oh, you got to meet your great grandmother?" Reyes wondered.

"Oh yes." Amber nodded with a smile. "She was great. The funniest woman I have known to date. Mi abuela says I'm just like her."

"You mean at some point in time, the world handled two of you?" Brandon wondered with a smirk.

"Oh, lindo, the world handled three of me. I have an aunt and she is the best thing since her mother. There is no woman quite like a Santos woman."

Reyes could definitely see what Brandon liked about Amber. Sammi, though, was very quiet, so what Brandon liked about her was yet to be determined.

The duo had to get back to work, and the women walked them to the door. "Thank you ladies," Reyes said, receiving smiles back.

"You're welcome," they told him together, both hugging Brandon and kissing him goodbye.

"Make sure you come back," Samiya told him.

"I'm not going to come back."

Brandon dodged Samiya's swat and tossed her a smile, holding her hands by her waist and kissing her again. "Keep your wife out of trouble." He moved to kiss Amber again and joined his partner in the hall.

"They are beautiful girls, Brandon."

"I know they are."

"Maybe things are as you say they are. They seem to hold a genuine affection for you."

"Things are as I say they are. Even if they weren't, my relationship, like yours, is not up for discussion, Reyes. We've done all the talking about that we are going to do."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.4K 142 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
838K 13.4K 49
A man begins an affair with his sons' girlfriend. Through both of their points of view, the affair gradually progresses into something altogether dif...
13.2K 196 50
"Laila, calm down", Zane said stepping forward. I turned to him, tears building up as I stared at him. "Calm down? CALM DOWN?! Do you know how much h...
1.4K 91 34
Nate was tired of her husband who doesn't care about her and ignored her presence. She found solace in a man at her new workplace. She hesitated when...