Cheating my Boyfriend with my...

De factitiousbyproxy

SKYLAR AEVERY PRINCETON - With glamorous beauty and brain, being kind and Innocent and having a big heart f... Mai multe

CHAPTER ONE
Yohoo Guys
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CAST of CHARACTERS
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
Yayay Guys
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
Hello There!
Meeting Them!
CHAPTER TWELVE
Those who out there!
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Hey Guys
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
To my dear readers
Hello Guys
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
Oh Oh
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHATER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
Heads Up!
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
hello
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
oooppss
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
Glimpse of our Wedding and Our new Beginning
THE END
Hey!

CHAPTER FOUR

3.1K 63 1
De factitiousbyproxy

Me as a Princess

The Next Day

'' Goodmorning Bestie '' my bestfriend murmured to my ear from behind when she caught me drowning to my thoughts, again!

She took the seat beside me and stare at me.

'' spill it out '' she exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow having no idea what she's talking about.

'' what have you forget about yesterday Sky, what happened to France? '' she motion her hand in between us.

'' oh yeah ''  I took a moment then..

'' ahm ahm ''  I can't be able to start, help me but she's my bestfriend and I know that there's no harm on telling her.

'' Sky I'm waiting and we don't have much time for you to just sit there and be mute, our class will start soon ''

I sighed

'' back in France... I..... I met someone '' I paused, looking at my bestfriend's reaction I know she's waiting for me to continue but it's taking me quite a while making her patience to exhaust.

'' and...??? you did? did you do it???...'' she try to help me patching the sentence but instead of helping me she's making me more confused.

'' what, we did what? ''

'' you know the kind of thing a boy and a girl do! '' she said eagerly making me understand

'' talk???'' I continue feeling so dumb.

'' god Sky not that kind of thing you know that thing so you did that just to experience??? '' her eyes gets wider.

'' that thing?? ''

I try to think harder and when it sank in to me my heart skipped a beat.

'' NO!!!!!!! for heavensake hermonie I didn't do that! '' I exclaimed making myself to stand and my hands on my hips.

Hermonie sighed in relief holding her chest with her hand.

'' oh thanks god. I thought you did, so you are still my innocent bestfriend after all '' she said happily.

'' but what happened? '' she pry motioning me to sit.

'' I met this one and became my tourist guide, we had fun, did simple things and sh-- HE let me to feel that I'm just the simple me'' I paused.

'' then.......''

'' then after that day there were times I'm dreaming about that person for 4 consecutive nights and I.........''

'' you what??? '' she leaned more to me making me feel nervous.

I missed her and I wanted to be with her again -  but I couldn' t tell it to my bestfriend.

'' nothing maybe I just want to feel that same feeling again '' I said weakly staring on my fingers down my lap.

'' Oh my god you make me nervous sky ''

'' I did? '' raising my eyebrow to her

'' yes, because I thought you felt something with this guy and I couldn't afford to know that. I like Aidan for you, I ship your relationship. Aidan loves you so much and I'm going to be the first one to feel heartbroken if you two gets separated and be on your own ways. Maybe what you've felt to that tourist guy was just pure happiness for the great company and nothing more ''

I gulped.

'' I think you're right and I do love Aidan'' my heart feels heavy after I said that but why? I surely love him but.....there's always but...and the funny thing here I couldn't add the word I wanted to tell even to myself after the word but.

Hermonie smiled at me and I to her and the bell rang as expected.

I'm sitting at the back row waiting for our teacher and Kaia. After a while Miss Mercado gets in with her from behind was kaia wearing her well known poker face and ofcourse there are students tailing her. She took her seat beside me not showing more interest after saying goodmorning.

wow! just wow...

The class went boring for me. It was like not so me finding the entire class uninteresting. I just couldn't focus with her beside me and not talking nor glancing in my direction.

did I do something wrong? or she doesn't want me beside her neither my help with her studies or what!!! it's freaking me out thinking of nothing to think about.

I bowed my head and rest it on top of my hand not worrying even Miss Mercado see me.

'' hey are you okay? '' she asked me making me jump inside.

So she's not mad at me!

I pulled up my head and replied to her

'' yes, just having some sort of bad day ''

'' why? ''

because of you, because you totally ignoring me a while ago - myself screaming inside!! -

that would be my reply but I couldn't tell her that....so I told her this instead which is also half the truth.

'' b....because my Dad will pick me up here after school ''

'' what's wrong with that, it's cool though you are lucky your Dad makes time for you, mostly don't have Dads to pick them up because of busy schedules and others doesn't have their Dads anymore to do that '' she said plainly making me feel guilty.

'' sor- '' I was cut off

'' don't tell me that word again......please '' she looked at me smiling making mine to fix on hers like a magnet. I don't know how long we been like that until someone was clearing her throat. We tilt our head to the direction and saw our teacher standing infront of us.

'' Dare to share it to the whole class girls?? '' Miss Mercado told us filling the classroom with laughter.

My face heated up and I felt embarassed while Kaia was still confidently smiling.

'' It's nothing Miss. I'm just asking Ms. Princeton with regards to the lecture we're having, you know I'm kinda s....low in this kind of discussion ''

'' Is that right Skylar???'' Miss Mercado asked me

'' yes Miss '' I replied half smiled knowing it was a lie.

'' that's good then '' she said and went back in front.

I glanced at kaia who are already looking at me smiling with that stupid  dimple of hers, she winked at me making my stomach to feel anxious and due to that I chose to look down on my desk and continue to write down in my notebook about totally nothing.

After the class I asked Kaia if she wanted to eat with me for lunch, we're an hour early for the lunch time but I'm really starving.

Aidan and Hermonie with our other bestfriends are still having another hour before their classes ends. Luckily kaia accepted my invitation and now we're at the school canteen picking up food to eat, when we're finished we try to look for a vacant seats but it's still filled with students until a freshman students called our attention.

'' Ms. Skylar you can sit here we can leave this spot for you and Adrienne '' she shyly said as she and her friend was about to stand.

'' Oh no please!!!! take your seats and finish your food ''

'' But you don't have a place to eat Ms. Skylar and you're with Adr--'' she didn't finish her sentence because she somewhat  feels intimidated.

'' Adrienne, don't worry you can call me just Adrienne. I am not a celebrity here though. '' Kaia said sweetly to the girls making me feel happy inside.

'' you know what, we can share table if that's okay with you '' I told them making them instantly nod their heads.

'' so what's your name? '' I asked putting a salad inside my mouth while Kaia was sitting across mine doing the same thing.

'' I'm Sara and this is my friend Kelly '' she said weakly

'' Hello nice meeting you both. I'm Skylar and well you both know Adrienne right '' I introduced extending my hand to them. They both nodded and took my hand then of Adrienne's.

'' We know you too ms Skylar, all the students here did '' Kelly said

'' you did?? and just call me Sky it's no big deal '' I told making myself to smile

'' yes, you're the top student here, the president of the student council and you own this school. You're like a princess in a palace with the handsome prince charming and for Adrienne, you are really famous all over the entire world and you both are really pretty and really too kind to talk to us right now '' Sara orated as they both bow their heads due to shyness.

Adrienne cupped the face of Kelly and leveled it to hers making myself fascinated by her.

'' hey you are pretty too. God's creation are all pretty it just varies in some way and it's all in you on how to project and use it, so don't be shy with us I'm a human too as well as Skylar Aevery ''  

because of what she said my lips curled up and let a small laugh escapes my lips. Sara and Kelly looked to the both of us and I to them.

'' from now on don't feel like this way again, we are all equal. I am not a princess and I'm just only the normal Sky okay and lets be friends ''

'' really?? '' the two in chorus

'' yes ofcourse '' I confirmed making the two so glad and joyous.

After a little more chitchat with the two cutie babies we found out that they're here as scholars and their families are not really rich that's why sometimes they feel intimidated and outcasted but after we talked somewhat the heavy burden inside them was uplifted.

They're both  tremendously happy that we became friends and so did we and after a while they bid their goodbyes leaving me alone with this beautiful creature infront of me.

'' you have a big heart, you know that? '' Kaia started focusing on my face.

'' you too '' I smiled at her mischievously biting a little my lower lip.

'' I'm serious here though '' she rolled her eyes munching her salad

'' me too '' I smirked  '' but you know I like them they're simple and just being so them yet still so young to feel that kind of things ''

'' right.. but this is the real world, that sometimes really suck '' I nodded in approval as I focused again to the last bite of my salad.

'' so.... you have your prince charming right? '' she added not looking at me

'' Yes, Aidan '' I replied

'' how long you've been together? ''

'' nearly 2 years ''

'' that's long enough. I think he's a good guy because he won your heart '' she told  peering at me.

'' yes he is '' I looked deeply into her eyes and inside it I can see something, was it sadness?? but we were interrupted when Aidan and Hermonie with Mellisa and Jana came along.

'' hi honey bunch! '' He greeted kissing the top of my head. I didn't make any reply yet when Kaia stood up.

'' leaving? '' I asked

'' ah yes my manager keeps on calling me but my phone was on the silent mode and I didn't realize it until now when she sent me a message, she said it's urgent so I think I need to be there ASAP. Im sorry guys lets talk some other time okay '' she said feeling sincerely sorry to my other friends then walked away.

'' okay take care Adrienne, bye '' hermonie said  waving her hand.

'' I envy you Sky, you're always with the famous Adrienne'' Jana said poking me lightly on my arm.

'' because I'm helping her '' I chuckled but still looking to the direction where Kaia had gone to.

'' she's very pretty and everytime she walks it's like she's on a fashion runway, how I wish I could be like her too.'' Melissa  added making Jana to laugh sarcastically.

'' babe, have you eaten your lunch? '' Aidan asked me making me to look at him

'' yes I'm done, what do you want so that I could get you? '' I replied making hermonie makes her interjection again.

'' oh my bestie, you're so sweet' could you get me some salad please '' she told making a puppy eyes and pouting her lips.

'' okay I get you some just stop doing that please '' I chuckled as I pushed away her face that was  only an inch away from mine. I stood up making my way to the food corner but Aidan eventhough I told him to just be seated still followed me.

'' thank you! '' she laughed making herself to seat.

'' what do you want honey? '' I asked Aidan who are staring at me like forever

'' you are really something you know that '' he replied fully smiled

'' like what?''

'' like being the best in everything and my best girlfriend ever '' he said circling his arms to my waist.

'' Because I'm your only girlfriend '' I murmured on his shoulder making him to laugh.

'' yes thats true and you're going to be my wife someday ''

'' wife? that fast? '' I asked him caressing his back.

'' yeah because I know that since day 1 when my dad and I walked inside your house, and there  I first saw a beautiful princess crying her eyes out. I walked up to her and gave her a candy pop, she looked at me with her blood shot eyes then smile ''

'' ha ha yeah I remember it '' 

I pulled myself a little bit just to see my bestfriend tapping her foot on the floor with her arms crossed infront of her.

'' The Queen Ant is coming!!, where's my food bestie? '' she snorted while laughing.

I laughed with the cuteness of my bestfriend and able to disconnect myself from Aidan. I grabbed her hand and pulled her beside me letting her to choose her food.

Then after we settled we eat and finished everything. You read it right guys We eat including me because Aidan doesn't want me to just sit there and stare while they're eating so he occasionally put pasta inside my mouth and he doesn't take NO for an answer.

After that everything went well, we attended our class for another few hours without Kaia, she did not come back until its time to go home. I walked out from the campus noticing my dad outside the gate patiently waiting for me.

'' how's your day my princess?'' he asked kissing my cheek

'' It's  good daddy, how about you? '' 

'' well same old things '' he answered smiling but I can see that he's tired from the all day work.

'' Dad you know you don't have to pick me up here. I know you're tired and instead of waiting here you should take your rest ''

'' but I want to, your my only princess and I seldom doing this so just let me if I can okay? ''

to avoid any argument and make my dad happy I told him okay and hugged him.

'' where's Aidan by the way? ''

'' he's with his team dad having a practice and he's saying hi to you ''

'' oh! then just tell him that I'm saying hi to him too, so lets go? ''

'' lets go dad ''

and he ushered me carefully inside the car like the most fragile object in his possession.

but I just wanted to be just any other girls out there, just being me sometimes even just for sometimes.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.5K 190 39
Reid and Mallory fit together like two jigsaw pieces, until Reid gets into a car crash that costs him their relationship. ...
374 15 17
Lexie and Ally are best friends. They are extremely close. The story follows the pair as they slowly discover new feelings and come to terms with tho...
15.7K 1.5K 49
Lila and Sam. Sam and Lila. Ever since the Alvarez twins were born, that's how it always was. It was always Lila and Sam. Always Sam and Lila. Lila...
112 30 11
(DISCONTINUED) I walked all the way to the park. I waited every day for at least thirty minutes. I walked back my confidence withering. Every. Singl...