Metanoia(Bangtwice)

By HaruTrishaXX

We all wanted to avoid something in order to not be hurt. But how can you avoid someone who can make your lif... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Notes
83
84
85
Last Chapter.

36

1.9K 66 33
By HaruTrishaXX

"What are we going to talk about?" Jungkook rolled his eyes like a child then leaned to the wall crossing his arm, "If its ab—"

"Its not about Sana.. But yeah.. Maybe in few minutes I'll talk about Sana.." He nod his head. Jungkook gave him a weird look then stand straight, "Just say it.."

Taehyung took a deep breath and look down, "About Jun.."

"What about it.."

"I will deal with them.. You seperate Sana from interacting with him.. And don't let the others know about this.."

"Taehyung they told us not to do anything.. when will you listen? This is why everything goes wrong between us.. You always wanted to do it in your own way.. Atleast participate in teamwork this time.."

He made a tsking sound, "That's the problem.. You guys are not at fault at all! Its all onto me.. I beat up their member.. And all they wanted is a revenge to me.."

"And so? They're working on team.. Why won't you let us help? You wanted to die that fast? You could've asked me for it.. I would've done it when I popped your lips.." he walked to the door.

Taehyung sighed, "About that also... Sana comes by to my house every after school.." he added. Jungkook didn't show any emotion then face him, "Okay? What do you want me to do about it? And what's with the point of taking Sana away from me when you're also flirting with Tzuyu?"

"I wasn't flirting with her.."

"Ohh really? Picking her up with your car? letting Sana watch you two stands behind the wall with jealousy inside her? Wow what a revenge.."

"TZUYU IS MY SOON STEPSISTER.. What the fuck are you complaining about?!" He gave him a serious look. Jungkook was silent for a few seconds and sniffed looking away while clearing his throat, "Stepsister? Soon?"

Taehyung looked away, "Don't tell anyone about it and don't specially tell the other members... Sana knows about it.."

"So uhmm..." He tilt his head, "She comes home to your house too?"

"She does sometimes.. But next week she's moving back to our house.. I think she had a calm talk with her mom.."

Jungkook looked at him up and down then tilt his head again, "Okay.. I don't need to know that..."

———

Tzuyu pressed on the button and grabbed the water bottle then sit on the couch inside the lounge. Currently reading a poetry book while eating rice crispy then put her leg on the table. She can tell someone is watching her from distance and its not the person she's thinking of. "You better come out of there cause I can see you in my peripheral vision.."

Jun cleared his throat and stepped out beside the books shelf walking near to her, "I see you like being lonely.."

"No she don't.." Taehyung sat beside her and sighed while smiling. Tzuyu sat straight giving him a weird look then to Jun then back to him and back to Jun again and back to Taehyung, "What are you doing?!" she whispered.

Jun tilt his head and chuckled, "I see... Its fine there will be other days I can talk with you.. Tzuyu.." he left again then glanced to Taehyung giving an evil grin.

"What the hell was that for?" She pushed him away.."

"Do you know who that is?"

"Do I look like I care?! I wouldn't let myself be bothered by anyone anyways.. Leave me alone!"

Taehyung sat straight and give her a serious look, "You wanna know something about him? He rapes a girl that we knew back then.. And died.. He got away with it because he was young.. Im pretty sure he's dreaming about your body right now so distance yourself..."

She faked laughed, "Oh wow.. My step daddy's boy are worried about me... Is he gonna cry?"

Taehyung blinked his eyes. He never seen that side of her then faked cry, "Oh my god.. You look stupid.." pouting in front of her, "But its cool cause I got a picture of it.." rushing himself to stand up and ranaway.

Tzuyu dropped her jaw and glared to his direction then kick the table. "Ugh! Fucking stupid.." messing her hair and grabbed her stuff then follow him.

        Taehyung walked to a room and close the door, "Yah—" She looked around everyone was watching her. Jin drooled the water then spit it out to the sink. Jimin blinked his eyes like a kid then Yoongi waved his hand, "Hi.. You came back to our room.."

       "You're not here to spilled milks and juice again right?"

        Her eyes landed to Taehyung sitting on the couch next to Jungkook, "Give me your phone.." extending her arm to him, "Give. Me. Your. Phone.." warning him, "Im not gonna make a scene here if you give me your phone!"

        "Tae.. Just give it to her.." Jimin pointed.

         Jungkook put his leg around Taehyung, blocking his hand from moving and digging to his pocket, "No.. Dont.." Jimin and Yoongi looked at Jungkook at the same time, thinking why are they close again.

        Tzuyu looked at Yoongi then to Taehyung again, "Give me your phone.."

        "Don't.. You have to tell us what's the problem.." Jungkook added, "Tell us Tae.."

         "Yeah just tell us what's she's bragging again.. Later on she might burn this room.." Jin sighed and look at the two. She glared at Jungkook and moved his leg away from Taehyung, "Give me your phone.."

        "What's in your phone Tae?" Jin asked, "Just tell us already.."

        "Porn.."

        "WHAT THE FUCK?!?" Jungkook flew to the other side of the couch and creased his forehead, "You're lying.."

        "She has a pic on my phone I took earlier.." He showed his phone. Tzuyu groaned from frustration and showed her hands, "Delete. IT.."

Jungkook hide his phone away abd gulped staying quiet to the side. "I don't think you should Tae... She's not going to d-do.. Oh shit.." He jumped out of the couch to avoid the remote flying towards him.

         Taehyung groaned and showed everything to her, "THERE I DELETED IT! Geez its a simple pic.. We never seen you smile.."

        Jungkook looked at them and creased his forehead, "So Im the only one who can make her smile?" he thought of it to his head. "You guys never did?"

        "Jungkook.. Shush.." Yoongi sighed, "Tzuyu.. You can go now.. He deleted your pic... Im guessing you're satisfied.."

        "No..." She smirked, "Checked his locker.."

      Jin grabbed Taehyung's phone then drop to the floor laughing his ass off while pointing to Jungkook, "The half hair airbender.."

       Jungkook creased his forehead and look at Tzuyu but she's gone. "What is it?!" taking the phone away from Yoongi laughing. His eyes widened, "WHAT THE HELL?!!!"

       "Shit.." Yoongi cracked up on the floor, "You look like that guy from home alone trying to sneak inside the house.."

        "TAE!" He looked at Taehyung up and down laughing then cover his mouth, "I deleted it.. She must've dig into my deleted pics and recycled it.."

        "FUCK!" He messes his hair and kick the table. Yoongi sniffed after getting up from the floor and cleared his throat, "When did you guys took that pic?"

Taehyung shrugged, "I think last last week? Im not sure.."

Jungkook sat quietly on the couch crossing his arm while glaring to a door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 284 32
"ever realize how the moon never left the night? when the morning is so much brighter?" forget the past and make our future, love at last can be the...
853K 36.3K 69
Sometimes, people need to learn the hard way not to take people for granted. Especially when that person is someone as important as Taehyung to BTS. ...
148K 6K 84
A woman can't change a man because she loves him, a man changes himself because he loves her. Check out Happier if you want to know what happened to...
86 3 7
You didn't exactly plan on dating someone you work for. But now that it has happened, all you can do is keep it between the two of you - no matter ho...