Handcuffed To The Player (kai...

By gigi27lambert

Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back a... More

1- Meeting The Player
2- Nya and Jay
3- T or D?
4- Date
5- Handcuffed to the Idiot.
6- Tickling Saving
7- the picture
8- Shower
9- Dad
10- Dating?!
11- Back Home
12- Shopping
13- Pirates
14- A hero can help by only holding your hand
15- My "Boyfriend"
16- Out
17- 7 mins Heaven
18- Party
19- Hangover
20- The Freely Truth
21- Pillows
22- Breathless
24- Date 2.0
25- Nya
26- Happy Cereals (end)
Sequel????

23- Memories

2K 49 48
By gigi27lambert

This is going to be a real cheesy and romantic chapter😅😍

Y/n POV
OH MY GOD
Im finally going out with the guy of my dream!!
Last night was really cool, like we ate candies watching movies. Jay, Nya, Kai and I were on the love seats and the boys well on the other coutches Zane and Lloyd with chips and Cole with my pillows. Kai had his arm around me and i was wearing one of Kais hoodies, snuggling in his arms.

Right now were in his room, i woke up like 10 minutes ago. He was hugging my waist, halfway laying on me, he had his head on top of my boobs and he was sleeping peacfully. I was playing with his hair, smiling silently at him.

Kai POV
(this is like Kai's dream and a old memory of the forst day he met y/n)

My sister has brought one of her friends over, she seems hot, maybe I could get to her.
"Hey Im Kai!" I say putting my arm around her.
"Hey" she replies, her eyes meets mine for a second, but she quickly look away.
"I have a question.." i say
"Go a head" She replied crossing her arms. I looked at my sister who already knew what I was gonna say, but I did it anyways.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" I know, that old fancy pick up line, but I dont know I just couldnt think of anything else at the moment.
"It only hurted when I saw your face" my eyes widened and my jaw droped a bit as I hear the guys laughing behind. Did she just came back at me??? I hate people that comes back at me. Shes hot but nothing else.
"OHHH! Kai just got burned!!!" Yelled Jay out of nowhere, I turn around and give him a death glare.

"Kai, why do you always have to flirt with my friends?" Asks Nya.

"Cause Im your big brother and I need to make sure they're good friends, not like this one" I say pointing at her giving her a little disgust look.
"U just dont like being burned by a girl, thats all" seriously again! Yea thats true, I dotn like being burned, at all by anybody. I just roll my eyes in repsonce and go to sit back down.
"So (y/n) this is Jay, my boyfriend, and-" nya starts the presentations.

"Oh so thats your famous boyfriend that you always talk about!" Famous boyfriend she always talk about?!? Is it that serious between them??
"And this is Zane, Cole, Lloyd and kai my brother." She continues, as I just look up at the tv in front of me.
"Hey!" Says Jay
"Sup?" Replied Cole
"Yo!" Said Lloyd
"How are you?" Ask Zane, it was Silent for a moment like if they all waited for me to say something but I just kept watching the tv ignoring them. Nya took the girl in her room and they talked about girl stuff I guess.
"Dude, you missed your shot" said Cole
"Yea, I thought you were a professional at this!" Said Lloyd.

"I am, I just didnt feel it with her. And its not like were going to see her again one day. She'd be great to fuck, but I can find better. Shes not worth it." I reply.

'Shes not worth it' forget that, I'd do anything for that girl.
I felt something playing with my hair slightly waking me up. Dam I love this pillow its so comfortable. I smile with my eyes closed until I heard giggling. I look up realizing it was y/n playing with my hair and that my pillow was actually her boobs.

"Hey amazing girlfriend." I smirk

"Hey amazing boyfriend." She replied smiling.

"Your boobs are really comfortable." I joked and se giggled.

"I want Ice cream..."

"And I want pizza." I reply

"Wow, thats a great breakfast." She giggled, her hand was still in my hair, she probably messed it all.

"What have you done to my hair!!" I yell trying to fix it up.

"Oh come on."

"You ruined it!!" I fake cry and she laughs. I put my hands in her hair and messed it all up. "REVENGE!!" She screamed as I than started to tickle her sides.

"Stop!!!!!" She tried to stop me but im obviously stronger then her.

"Whats the magic word?" I grin continuing

"PLEASE!!!!"

"No, say Kai is the most amazing person in this world."

"NEVER!!!!!!" She laughed even more.

"Come on." Shes as Stubborn as I am, and thats the funny thing.
She didnt respond but kept on laughing her life.

"I CANT BREATHE!!!!! Kai stop!!!"

"Come on Princesse, say it!" I tickly her sides faster.

"Okay, okay!... your the most amazing person in this world..NOW STOP!!!" I slowly stop tickling her as she took deep breaths.

"Aww, thanks princesse, I love you." I respond smirking

"Do you usually torture your girlfriends???"

"Only the ones I really love." I see her blush.

"Aww you blushy blushy" I tease her as she giggles. "Y/n."

"Yea?"

"I want to take you on a date. Like a real date, not one where Im gonna cheat on you and where were gonna finish handcuffed."

"I'd Love to. But wait, you never called back that waitress you were making out with did ya?" She smirked at me.

"Oh trust me I'd prefer spending the rest of my life with you than just calling that girl back."

"So where we going? And when?" She giggled again

"Tonight at 7, and its a surprise." I smirk at her realizing I was still on top of her our faves close to each others.

"Do I have to wear a dress??"

"You dont have to if ya dont want to. Even though you looked smoking hot in that dress."

"Hehe, yea... thanks." I see her blush again. I take the opportunity and kiss her. She kissed back putting her hands back in my hair. She suddenly put her legs around my waist as I was still laying there on her. I laugh in the kiss and lift the both of us to sitting back up. She was sitting on my lap as I broke the kiss, laughing like her.

"Did you get it?" I heard whispers. I looked at the door and saw Nya Jay and Cole with their phones out smiling innocently.

"GUYS!!!" Screams y/n getting off me.

"GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE!!" I get up and both y/n and I get running after them.

"COLE! POST THE VIDEO!!!!!" Screamed Jay as I was running behind him.
Y/n ran at Cole who was posting it, he saw her and lifted the phone up in the air, making her jump for it cause she was shorter than him.

"Give it!!!!!" She jumped and pulled on his arm trying to get the phone as I tackled Jay on the floor and took his phone.

"AHHHH!" Screamed my sister jumping on y/n making them both fall laughing.
I got up and help Jay up as we went beside them where they were both laughing like crazy on the floor.

"What is going on here??" Ask Zane coming in the living room with Lloyd

"Ya know what, i dont want to know." Greenie replied as they got out.

"And Posted." Said Cole proudly.
I took his phone. Not even 10 seconds he poste and already 276 likes!! I glared at him as a arm grips my leg making me fall beside the two girls. I start laughing myself with them.
Everything is going so well I could ask for more.
——
Heyyyyyyyyyyooooooo!!!!!

What do u think of the new book cover???
{literally took me 3 hours to do!!}

GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK 'NINJAGO TRUTH OR DARE!!!!!!!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 7.5K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...
637 36 15
Kai's powers were becoming too strong. He lost control and now he set fire to Ninjago city. Fortunately, the rest of the ninja put out the fire but a...
121K 2.7K 42
Lloyd Garmadon, The Green Ninja, was always interested in (Y/N). Even though they barely talk... but can one dark secret bring them together? Can he...
13K 425 24
"One Ninja will rise above the others and become the Green Ninja. The ninja destined to defeat the Dark Lord. Alongside the Green Ninja there will be...