Cheating my Boyfriend with my...

By factitiousbyproxy

SKYLAR AEVERY PRINCETON - With glamorous beauty and brain, being kind and Innocent and having a big heart f... More

CHAPTER ONE
Yohoo Guys
CHAPTER TWO
CAST of CHARACTERS
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
Yayay Guys
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
Hello There!
Meeting Them!
CHAPTER TWELVE
Those who out there!
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Hey Guys
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
To my dear readers
Hello Guys
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
Oh Oh
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHATER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
Heads Up!
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
hello
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
oooppss
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
Glimpse of our Wedding and Our new Beginning
THE END
Hey!

CHAPTER THREE

3.8K 71 1
By factitiousbyproxy

Adrienne

- SKYLAR -

This is it, the first day to start my senior year at Princeton Highschool. I'm too much excited to what this day would bring to me, you know to learn more, make myself busy and ofcourse to see my friends and lastly to divert myself from thinking of her.

I am walking at the hallway wearing my shy type smile the only type of smile that I could give like a free sample to those who are greeting me here and there making myself tired of this repetitive kind of scenario, why? because from my first year up to now this is what I do..phew!

It's now 7:30am and I still have 30minutes spare time to walk around before my first class starts so I've decided to make my way going to my favorite spot - a bench between two trees.

'' Sky !!!! '' my bestfriend hermonie called me when I was about to sit. I waved at her and spread my arms waiting for her willingly to make a huge hug.

'' I know you're here, I missed you Sky! '' she said hugging me so tight.

'' ofcourse I'm here where would I be and I missed you too! '' I replied as she deepened the hug.

'' How are you and how's France? ''

'' I'm fine, and France ahm...ahm....'' hesitant to tell my bestfriend about it I unconsciously bite my lower lip. She furrowed her eyebrows to me knowing that there's something that's bothering me.

do I need to tell her? she's my bestfriend anyways so I should tell her.

when I was about to open my mouth I was cut off by a running Aidan. I eyed back hermonie who mouthed me later and I nodded.

'' My cutie polar bear!!!!'' He called out waving his hand and smiling so big. I return his smile and waved back ending the hug with my bestfriend.

'' hey handsome, I told you to stop calling me with any names... '' I told pinching his side a little before hugging him.

'' Ouch!!! '' he laughed

'' It's cute on you and I missed you so much, it was like a boring movie scenes each day knowing you're not with me '' He murmured in my ears making me to chuckle a little over his sweetness.

'' duh! too much sweetness early this morning, ants are marching towards you guys'be careful! '' hermonie said while rolling her eyes earning a soft laugh from me and a loud one from Aidan.

'' Call your boyfriend hermonie and be also a sugar to him '' Aidan teased ending our hug.

'' yeah sure Aidan maybe later, as if I have one right! '' she exclaimed sarcastically.

'' Anyway you know the trending news here??? '' hermonie changing the subject.

'' Nope ''

Aidan and I in chorus causing my bestfriend to be disappointed.

'' you both are really good for each other, the perfect and brilliant couple of the princeton high knows nothing about gossips, but hey guys this is trending so it's a must for you to know this. '' she's delivering it with matching hand movements.

'' okay ''

again we're in chorus.

'' GUYS!!! Adrienne will be here. I mean she's going to study here with us!!!!! '' She declared clasping both of her hands infront, this was the first time I saw my bestfriend REALLY FREAKING OUT over someone but hearing the name doesn't ring a bell to me but to Aidan I think he knows her as I saw his eyes sparkled.

'' who is Adrienne?? '' I plainly asked stopping my bestfriend from being too much excited.

'' Look at this amazing, beautiful and smarty gal, she doesn't have a clue who is adrienne. SKY SHE IS A KNOWN SINGER AND A MODEL and SHE'S A REAL BEAUTY even a 5 y.o kid knows her '' she replied having her eyes wide open and both arms on her hips.

Aidan burst out laughing to hermonie and in my defense he say.

'' Leave Sky alone hermonie you know she's not a fan of music and modeling ''

'' and let's not forget to add also that she's not a fan of magicians slash carnival, opera though I find it boring too, cooking and eating to fancy restaurants and many many more things '' she added grinning at me.

'' you really love me as your bestfriend don't you ? '' I orated with sarcasm.

'' let's see hmmm....you're my one and only bestfriend so ofcourse I do '' she mocked poking my side.

'' hey! I'm not your only bestfriend'' I chuckled

'' me too sweetie I do love you '' Aidan cut in kissing my cheek making hermonie to groan aloud and to roll her eyes again.

'' okay guys let's go before the Queen Ant smells your overrated sweetness and not to mention that our class will start soon ''

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Before I was eager to take always the front seat for the reason that Aidan wanted to be infront but now that I have four subjects without him I'm grabbing the opportunity to alter my sitting position and have decided to take the back seat with another vacant one beside mine.

'' hey, why are you there? come here beside me ''

Hermonie telling me to exchange position with Karen who is the nerdy one in the class, while my other classmates are continuously chattering about Adrienne.

'' hey Skylar! '' She called again but instead of saying okay fine I shook my head making her to give me a why look and to pout her lips, making my memory to remember Kaia again. ughh!

I looked away from hermonie and focus my attention outside the window not fully aware that our teacher gotten in and standing in front with the long awaiting Adrienne. The entire class welcome her with so much excitement and happiness.

'' Goodmorning Class it's good to see you again and I know you've heard all about Adrienne right! ''

'' yes, right!!!!'' All cheers

'' It's a pleasure to us to be with the most popular singer and model of the year. We've heard on her interview that she's doing this to experience being an ordinary student so guys meet in person Adrienne! ''

And all are like saying hurrah here and there and clapping loudly but not enough to pull me back to the reality.

'' Class be settle, let's hear what Adrienne needs to say first ''

'' Thank you for the great introduction Miss Rose, but I don't think I could be able to start if there's someone who are not ready to give her full attention to us here ''

'' Ms. Princeton!'' Ms Rose called out

nothing from me

'' Ms. Princeton!''

the second time was a bit little louder pulling me out from the trance I was in.

'' I'm sorry Miss Rose I'm all ears now ''

I roam around my eyes inside the room realizing that my classmates were looking at me and when the time I finally look to see the girl beside our teacher my eyes doubled it's size when I've realized that the girl was Kaia.

I know her eyes also fixed to mine even she's wearing sunglasses and her lips slightly curled up.

'' Kaia??'' I blurted out making my classmates to turn their heads to my direction for the second time with their mouths agape.

'' you know her? '' one of my classmates asked, but I didn't bother to answer her. Kaia or Adrienne whatever her name is removed her stare from me and started to talk.

'' Hi guys to those who doesn't know me yet I'm Adrienne Sage ''

she was interrupted when someone yelled '' we all know you '' earning a smile from her.

'' Anyway thank you guys for accepting me here but I need help to adjust to all the school things. I mean I do home school but it's quite different right' so I'm really starting from zero that's why I'm also counting for your help ''

'' I can help you!! '' my cousin Keana shouted all of the sudden earning another smile from kaia.

'' well thank you and maybe most of you were asking why I enrolled here and maybe already watched my interview saying I'm doing this to be a part also of the real world and not just the world of spot lights and elegancy, ahm I think I can tell you a secret ''

the whole class was like ooohh, ahhhh and ooohhh again.

'' this is a part of a project or an experiment my manager is developing but although this is a sort of scheme I still want to do and to exactly feel what ordinary students do, so I hope we all get along. '' she ended and smiled but not the kind of smile I've seen before, even her voice there's nothing sweetness in there.

'' so why you chose our school?? '' Hermonie asked with a sparkling eyes.

'' other than your school rank as top 1 in all schools, I have also my own personal reason '' she answered flatly.

'' personal reason? don't you think it's me? '' I asked myself, just the thought that it could be me makes my heart to flutter.

'' what do you think? or you're just hoping, and it's not really you '' My other me answered.

My thoughts disappeared like bubbles and leave me breathless when Miss Rose speaks again.

'' Ms Sage you can take your seat beside Ms Princeton and as the top student she'll also be the one to help you with your studies and for the time being knowing that this is your first time to be in a real school I let you to have a tour inside the campus with her ''

hearing my name makes my eyes to get much wider and my heart to beat more faster.

'' thank you Miss, so can we go now? '' Kaia eyed me, my classmates groans when I walked past them and went out with Kaia.

We fell into an awkward silence or maybe it's just me feeling this awkward thing before I had the courage to speak on.

'' adrienne? '' I started while walking along the hallway.

'' Adrienne is my second name and my stage name . I've known as Kaia by my closest person only, other than them no one knows about it ''

'' so why you let me know your real name then, you know we've known each other for only a day. ''

'' because it was a day worth to remember '' she answered plainly making myself to halt.

When she acknowledged that I was no longer following her she looked back with the sweetest smile I missed for a month now.

'' you just gonna stand there? I believe I've got a tour here '' she told smiling much wider showing the most cutest dimple she could wear.

how I missed that so much!

'' Miss stranger '' she mouthed and go back for me. She slightly lean forward sending my entire body the heat I never felt before.

'' you okay? ''

she removed her sunglasses and fixed her eyes to mine just to realized we have the same eye color.

I gulped and unintentionally bite my lower lip looking away from her.

'' if you kept biting your lip it'll surely going to bleed '' she said so casual but the feeling inside me ignited more than before.

'' come on! ''

she holds my arm making me to blush more. My heart was like a drum wanting to go out from my rib cage and I really hope she can't hear it.

Literally in this kind of situation, getting a tour for new students was just a piece of cake. Just simply show the buildings, introduce to the teachers and let them feel that they're very much welcome but now I was like freaking out. I don't know what to do and speechless throughout the whole time.

If this is not Kaia this tour has come to an end but no this is Kaia infront of me, holding my arm and looking at me with the most alluring gaze I could received.

Her presense makes me to feel dizzy that even conceptualizing a sentence was real difficult for me and adding her touch ohh I'm dying with clouds above my head.

Disregarding all my thoughts I composed myself and speak..

'' o...ookay come on, this time I'll be your tourist guide.'' I made a small smile and lead her around the campus. I started with all the classrooms, the school canteen, the gym, the library, even the parking lot and other parts of the school premises.

I also introduced her to all of the faculty/teachers and to some of the students who are following us from the start up to now, all of them wanted her autograph and take pictures with her but I told them that kaia, ofcourse I used her name Adrienne is not here as a celebrity so she's not doing it here and they've got to understand.

'' you didn't tell me you're famous, If I knew it from the start I didn't let you to become my tourist guide '' I said feeling shy and sorry.

'' actually I was glad that day when I met you, someone who didn't know me, you know to be just me also, like you being the simple you that very day'' she smiled.

We walked a little more and take our seats under the tree.

'' I like it here '' she said looking around.

I glanced at her and was captured by her beauty. She has a shoulder length brown hair that sometimes you can be mistaken as a black one, brown eyes like mine, a soft thin lips, a heart shape face and white skin that looks so vabriant.

'' do I have another dirt on my face? '' she asked not looking at me. She captured me staring at her again. I tilt my blushing face towards the opposite direction and wiped away an imaginary dirt on my skirt.

'' I'm sor-- ''

'' and please don't be sorry for staring at me'' she cut me off while smiling so sweetly.

'' oh ''

I cleared my throat and start to speak again when I thought she's waiting for me to say anything after my short reply.

'' I never thought I could be able to see you again ''

'' me too '' and now she's facing me.

'' it's funny right, we were just strangers before but now we're classmates and the funny thing I don't have any clue that you're a big star whom adored by so many ''

'' And I also didn't know that you're such a royalty princess ''

'' I'm not ''

'' yes you are, you're a daughter of one of the richest man in the world and technically your family owns this school and many other businesses out there ''

'' well yeah '' sounding less than happy.

'' but you want to be the simpler version of you right? that's what I've saw in you in France''

'' wow! you've got a talent in reading me Kaia '' I slightly laughed.

'' because I wanted to be like that also, just being me but because of my work it's hard for me to do it ''

she sighed looking at the clouds.

'' and actually I wanted to know more about you '' she added sweetly making me to blush more.

oohh do I heard it right? she wanted to know more about me?

'' maybe for couple of days we can know more about each other ''

I open my mouth to reply but the bell rang signaling us to go back in our designated room especially now that we're done with the tour.

This time our class would be with Miss Rose again so instead of having a discussion she just given us a work book to complete and pass on her before going home.

I helped Kaia finishing hers and I totally admit that her adjustments would be hard for few days, weeks or months but I promised to help her making her totally happy.

After accomplishing our workbooks we instantly passed it to Miss Rose and get ourselves out from the room. Hermonie called me out waving her hand then ran to us.

'' Hi sky and Adrienne '' she greeted eyeing me to introduce her to Kaia which I easily gets.

'' Kai-- --ahm Adrienne this is my bestfriend Hermonie '' I introduced to kaia who are like a statue with a poker face.

she can really easily change her face features like that huh.

Hermonie extends her hand for a handshake that was gladly received by her.

'' nice meeting you '' kaia said.

My bestfriends eyes got bigger focusing at their connected hands up to her face and say

'' I'm dying to see you in person and now I'm really dying because you're infont of me shaking my hand ''

her confession gives me this awkward shyness for hermonie so I pulled out her hand from kaia's.

'' I'm sorry my bestfriend is really your dying hard fan. '' I chuckled making hermonie to look at me.

'' yeah sure and my bestfriend didn't know you at all because she's not a fan of many things especially music and modelling '' she blurted out in her defense making me feel like too naive with these things.

'' ooppss no offense Adrienne '' she added realizing what she said.

'' It's fine and I know Skylar Aevery was not really that type of girl '' she grinned looking at me signaling my butterflies to locomote in every inch of my body and wow this is the first time someone calls me with my entire name which I found so cute coming from her.

'' you two seems too close enough after just the tour! '' hermonie exclaimed earning a soft laugh from the both of us, then later on Aidan was coming up to our direction.

'' hello ladies '' he greeted encircling his arm to my waist making me feel awkward.

but why???

I asked myself

because she's here witnessing all that- my other self replied.

I was out of words when I saw Kaia's eyes glanced to Aidan's arm around me and saved by the bell when Aidan speaks again.

'' So nice to finally meet you adrienne, you look more beautiful in personal '' he commented.

'' ahm ahm, Aidan your girlfriend is right beside you '' hermonie said half smiling. Aidan looked at me and kissed the top of my head.

'' I know but she knows already that she's the most beautiful one ''

him looking at me and me looking to kaia.

'' stop it '' I said almost inaudible feeling another instant heat in my body going up to my face and he just smiled.

'' girlfriend? '' Kaia said suddenly

'' ahm yes, anyway I'm Aidan Greythorn, Sky's boyfriend '' he introduced as he held up his hand.

'' oh yeah ofcourse you're her boyfriend, nice meeting you Aidan ''

Kaia gladly connect her hand to Aidan and shook their hands. I stared at her but kaia didn't look at me even just for only a glimpse. She looked at her phone, scan and say.

'' so I think it's time for me to go, see you tomorrow guys, see you Skylar Aevery '' she said smiling and looking at me, with that my worries about her wiped away into the thin air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 190 39
Reid and Mallory fit together like two jigsaw pieces, until Reid gets into a car crash that costs him their relationship. ...
15.2K 720 48
When Zora, Naya's long-term best friend and crush, starts showing an interest in her twin brother, Avi, she's forced to face her biggest fear. She wi...
2.3K 121 31
I fell for a boy with the kindest blue eyes, and a charming dimple. He made me feel loved, and cared for, and most importantly he made me feel safe i...
112 30 11
(DISCONTINUED) I walked all the way to the park. I waited every day for at least thirty minutes. I walked back my confidence withering. Every. Singl...