Pretty Boy (Jin X BTS)

By Araxis222

Getting kidnapped by six gangsters wasn't on Jin's to-do list | Cover by TheOneandOnly | Highest Ranking: #1... More

The Gang
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
16
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-34-
-35-
The Sequel: Bad Boy - Please Read!
100K Celebration Vote

-33-

19.4K 955 340
By Araxis222

Taehyung giggled, sprinkling Jin's face with little kisses, never landing on his lips.

"You're too perfect," he muttered against Jin's nose, pressing one sloppy kiss against his lips before settling down beside him.

Jin's heart filled with warmth. It was good not to be alone. He spent most of his time that way, lying awake at night and wishing for one for the gang members to just give him some attention or at least something to do. He wished Hoseok would have stayed with him but the man had left in such a hurry. But it was still nice to have Taehyung bouncing in not two minutes later, practically skipping into the room and shouting a bright hello to Jin before hugging him tightly.

This was a more serious, sober Taehyung. This was the Taehyung Jin had only seen once. He wasn't provocatively dressed. He was dressed almost normally in a too big white tee he must have borrowed from Jungkook or Namjoon and simple skinny jeans. There was no makeup – not even lip gloss. He looked startlingly handsome even with his hair swept down into his forehead giving him a youthful look. He looked softer like this, more childish and less aged. He looked like a normal man. Jin liked this look. The man looked fully relaxed and even a bit sleepy as he and Jin exchanged slow kisses. These weren't Taehyung's normal tongue and teeth kisses, hot and heavy and a yearning for something far more... no, these were sleepy, sloppy and sweet kisses giving Jin a sense of affection. He liked these kinds of kisses, slow and sensual. Taehyung seemed out of practice at these but he and Jin fell into a rhythm.

Jin wasn't totally sure why he was even kissing Taehyung besides the fact that it was expected. But Taehyung wasn't forcing himself on to Jin like he had in the past. He was being gentle and trying to pay attention to Jin's reactions to gauge what he should do. Their backs were to the headboard, leaning against the object for some stability so they wouldn't just be laying down. It was a lazy way to be kissing but it filled Jin's chest with an unexpected warmth.

There was a knock on the door. Their kiss broke, somewhat startled. Taehyung didn't seem to mind the surprise visitor, simply keeping his eyes glued to Jin's now cherry red lips as he licked how own, coral pink ones. Jin barely noticed, too caught up in listening to the knocking on the door. He wasn't sure if he should shout out for whoever was on the other side to come in or not or if he should just keep his mouth shut. He didn't have to think about it too much, though because Taehyung was already shouting at whoever was there to come inside and "join their cuddle pile." Namjoon was the one to open the door, his blazing dark brown eyes settling on the couple curled up on the bed. His lips parted in something like a sneer.

"Making out with pretty boy, Tae Tae?"

Taehyung only pouted and threw an arm over Jin's stomach, pulling him closer with his other hand on his neck until their cheeks were smushed together. Namjoon cooed, unable to help himself. He really wanted a picture of the adorable display of affection.

As for Jin, however, he was no longer feeling safe or secure. Namjoon had been quite adamant about Jin not kissing the others and he knew it had to be pathetically obvious what he and Taehyung had been doing. He was sweaty and slightly breathing faster than normal, the erratic rise and fall of his chest and indicator his heart was beating rapidly. His hair was mussed and tumbling haphazardly into his eyes and sticking out in odd directions from Taehyung fingers being ran through the dark locks. His lips were plump and slick with kisses from Taehyung mouth, glistening in the early morning light streaming through the curtains at the window.

To Namjoon, Jin looked absolutely ethereal. His place skin coupled with the contrast of the darkness in his lips and eyes was absolutely captivating. Namjoon felt a pang in his chest, something like guilt hitting him strong for even laying an impure hand on this exquisite being. There was nothing he could do to fix that now, however. What was done was done and there was no changing that. So instead of saying another word, Namjoon only walked over to the bed, slipping in beside Jin on the side opposite of Taehyung and gripping his waist tightly, basically cuddling up to him.

Namjoon felt Jin tense under his hold, barely moving save for the rise and fall of his chest which was becoming even more panicked and erratic. But Namjoon tried to soothe Jin somewhat, drawing little shapes on his clothed hipbone with his thumb, hoping the man could feel it through his jeans. He didn't say a word, letting Taehyung curl up on Jin's other side and the two just held him securely but not too tightly to where he felt trapped.

It was mostly quiet after that, all three of them drifting off to sleep when no one made a move to get up, speak or even kiss. It was simply peaceful. Jin was the last to fall asleep, his mind screaming out at him how wrong this was but his heart telling him how right it felt. It would forever be a conflict inside of him, whether he gained his freedom back or not. And with that thought in mind, he slowly drifted off into his own dreamland.

It was hours before Jin woke up. He could tell because the sun had receded to the other side of the house where it no longer spilled through into his room. Jin blinked a few times, noticing that Namjoon's spot on the bed was warm, but empty. There was still someone to his back and Jin finally noted he had been moved to where he was lying on his side on the bed instead of against the headboard.

Jin tried sitting up but firm hands pulled him back down, hands far too small to be Taehyung's. He twisted his neck around, trying to angle his head to where he could see behind him. He yelped and tried to scurry away when he saw who was holding him.

Jimin.

But Jimin didn't let him scurry away. He pulled him back towards his chest, ignoring the little pants of alarm puffing out of Jin's mouth and the way he squirmed in Jimin's iron hold. Jin's back was against Jimin's chest, being held there firmly as he tried to kick a bit to get away. He wasn't kicking at Jimin – he would never do that in a million years, Jimin was too strong and could hurt him greatly – but he was still flailing his legs in a futile attempt to be let go.

Jin arguably felt safer around Yoongi. He didn't know why. Yoongi was a maniac himself, always playing with knives and lighters and never smiling and rarely showing emotion. And Jin was still upset at himself for liking what Jimin had done to him. He had come to the conclusion that he had, quite in fact, enjoyed calling Jimin master and it was enough to set his cheeks ablaze with shame while trying to avoid the man. Of course, there was no avoiding Jimin unless Jimin allowed it.

"Stop moving, hm?" Jimin's voice was sleepy, rough from seemingly just waking up as well.

Jin drew a deep breath, trying to calm his racing heart. One of Jimin's hands was over his chest and he knew the man had to feel his heart beating rapidly there. If Jimin did feel it, he made no mention of it, spooning Jin with a tiny hum of satisfaction at Jim's warmth and the feeling of his body against his own. He hadn't held someone in a long time and Jin, in his own way, was a pleasure to hold.

"C-can you let go?" Jin cautiously asked, pulling lightly at a few of Jimin's fingers across his chest but not daring to actually try and peel them away.

Jimin grunted, leaning his head forward to kiss along the nape of Jin's neck, feeling the man shiver at the unexpected action. He smiled at that, making sure Jin could feel the curving of his lips against his skin. He rubbed a few gentled circles onto Jin's stomach with his palm, noting how he had lost a bit of weight and frowning at that, "Ask me politely."

Jin was sure his heart skipped a beat, knowing all too well what was being asked of him and knowing all too well how he wanted to comply.

And so Jin sucked in a breath, clenching his eyes shut as a spark of excitement zapped through him, "Please, master, may I sit up?"

There was a chuckle behind Jin, the hot breath of Jimin's laugh puffing out and onto Jin's neck, making the hairs there stand up. Jimin slipped a hand down, caressing Jin's backside, almost apologetic. And then, with one last squeeze, Jin was released.

Jin sat up quite quickly, almost flying off the bed. He looked back to Jimin. The man looked like he hadn't moved at all, staring lazily up at Jin with his arms still splayed out in front of him on the mattress. He blinked sleepily, his eyelids ruddy and almost a muddy orange color giving him an odd glow. He looked absolutely beautiful. A smile slipped onto his face as he pulled himself off the bed, standing and stretching his limbs.

He walked over to Jin, invading his personal space and ignoring how the man backed up with each step he took forward towards him until he was pressed against a wall. Jin's eyes had gone wide, fear and something else swimming there – excitement? Jimin only smiled.

He pressed a quick kiss to Jin's cheek, "I'm not all bad, you know." And he left.

===============

Please comment and vote! I love comments! :)

Updating today, maybe tomorrow and then Thursday to finish Pretty Boy! Only 2 more chapters left.

Most of you also said you wanted a sequel so I'm going to try and get the first chapter of that released on the 18th (BTS' comeback date)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.8K 42
๐™„ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ. highest ranks reached: #2 - stilltheone ...
20.3K 579 33
๐™น๐šŽ๐š˜๐š— ๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š๐š”๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šก ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› <๐Ÿน rankings #1 in kpopxmalereader #1 in kpopgay #1 in kookff #5 in Mxb[from 2.2k stories] #1 i...
4.3K 235 21
"It's okay, Jiminie. You saved me. It was all you could do." "No, it wasn't! I could've found a different way! I didn't have to kill him!" . In...
822K 30.5K 102
"Your innocence is really going to get you fucked." "How's that like?" {Started} 6/8/18 {Finished} 4/26/19 Highest Rank: #1 in Snapchat