Sir.

By Beenot42

It all started the day Jungkook was offered a personal assistant, aka. Park Jimin. A hard working guy that fi... More

Authour's Note
1 - Jimin
2 - Jennie
3 - Lunch
4 - Namjoon and Jin
5 - Reunion
6 - Sir
7 - Drunk
8 - Jungkook
9 - Talking
10 - Yejun
11 - Wine
13 - Play with me
14 - Cock-block
15 - Control
16 - Mr. Jeon
17 - Hawaii
18 - Safe Space
19 - The Jeon Hotel
20 - Gorilla masks

12 - Police Station

8.2K 341 76
By Beenot42

It's 11:00 pm. "

"Hmm" Jimin pushed away Jungkook's foot from his butt and peeked around. Eyes melting together again.

Jungkook would've been blind not to notice Jimin's rosy cheeks. Thus, he quickly looked away, covering his mouth. The movie was over and only the music was playing along the credits that rolled up on the screen.

Jimin shoved himself up from the couch, running his fingers through his hair. "Maybe I should get to bed after all."

Jungkook nodded and peeked over at him again. He looked hot, his hand resting in his hair. Jungkook found himself longing to taste his neck, but before he could do anything funny, Jimin got up.

He smiled kindly "Good night Jungkook"

Jungkook got up too, a giant smile spreading across his face. Jimin said his name.."Yeah, good night."

They walked together, until Jungkook turned to the stairs. He couldn't help himself, "Remember, you're always welcome in my bedroom if you're feeling lonely, Jiminie." He grinned.

Jimin snorted and hid his blush, disappearing into the guest room. Falling asleep like a stone minutes later.

The next morning, Jimin felt refreshed even though it was 7:30 am. The sun was shining just over the horizon and the white bed sheets were hugged around him like a warm burrito. He smiled and got up, his pants having slid down in his sleep.

He changed into his old clothes and tried to unwrinkle them, tying his tie neatly around his neck. When he got out the smell of coffee and breakfast filled his nostrils. Jungkook was standing in the kitchen, wearing a new shirt and jeans, that yet again fitted his body perfectly.

Jimin felt the familiarity of his heart beat spreading up as he quietly walked beside Jungkook, looking at what he made. It was Bacon.

"Hey" jungkook smiled at him.

Jimin found it adorable, his hair was sticking up mischievously at the front. He must've slept with his face planted into the pillow.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked

Jimin nodded and smiled brightly, melting jungkook instantly.
"Yes! Surprisingly well."

He chuckled. "Will you send me two eggs?"

Jimin nodded and gave him the eggs. Theirs fingers brushing over each other. Both secretly wondering the same thing. Would the tension ever disappear? one of them was a bit more reluctant to the idea than the other.

That being Jungkook.

He glanced at Jimin again and again, he looked so huggable and kissable. His face was puffy and his lips plump.

When Jimin leaned back to the counter at the exact place where Jungkook once got him to moan his name. Jungkook couldn't hold back. Without letting go of the shoving stick, he slipped to the side, tasting the corner of Jimin's lips in a careful but perfect quick kiss.

Jimin's eyes widened and stared at him in shock as Jungkook drew back with a smirk.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it."

Jimin looked flabbergasted, to the point Jungkook considered giving him another one. But as memories of that morning and Jimin's blushing and moaning face that gave in, he knew he couldn't stop if he did. Jimin was like a drug to him. Addictive and sadly they had things to do.

Jimin scowled at him and walked to the bathroom, probably washing up.
Leaving jungkook in a fantasy blizz of imagining they were a couple and that he'd be able to see him like that again.

They ate a peaceful breakfast, and headed to the police station straight afterwards. Jimin was a bit reluctant to the idea, but Jungkook followed him inside and nodded reassuringly as he told the police everything that had happened in detail.

The police officer took it very seriously and sent them to another officer. She suggested that Jimin would stay somewhere other than his house for a while too. Until some officers had checked to see if the man came there again, which was a high possibility considering his words and intentions.
Jimin was shivering when he left the place. He'd never imagined he would experience anything like this.

Jungkook noticed and pulled him into a hug, once they got out. Jimin stiffened but as jungkook gently petted his head, he softened and leaned into the touch.

"You can stay at my place if you want. I will never do anything, unless you want me to." Jungkook said into the hug.

Jimin found himself nodding without even thinking about it and when jungkook pulled away, he had the kindest smile on his face. Jimin couldn't help but follow him.
Nothing happened last night, so why would it now?

He didn't count the small kiss that morning nor the flirting last night.

They got into the cab and drove to Jimin's to get some clothes. Jimin was nervous, it was probably a mess there, but he decided not to say anything. Jungkook would tease him anyway.

"Waah, it's so cozy!" Jungkook said, looking around the living room. It was way smaller than Jungkook's and had a completely different vibe. It was at the fourth floor and had more of an asian style. With plants and a golden and coloured interior. It was luxurious, just not to the same extent.

Jimin hurried into his dark bedroom, packing a bag with some suits and clothes he wanted. He didn't pack a lot, as he though it would probably not take more than a day or two. Plus he could come back, just not alone.

When he was done, he decided to change into a new suit too.

That's of course when Jungkook had snooped around long enough to finally enter the bedroom. Finding the door to Jimin's walking closet open. Jungkook was stunned and stared as Jimin exposed his muscles and toned back, pulling on a shirt again which so neatly fitted his small wast.

Jungkook cleared his troat on purpose, making Jimin jump and rapidly turn around. A light pink spreading across both the blond and dark haired as they looked at each other.

Quickly Jimin looked away, grabbing a tie and throwing it around his neck, walking out whilst stuffing his shirt into his new ivory black pants.

"I've packed a small bag." He said, ignoring Jungkook's longing gaze on him, until it drifted to the bag that was sat on the big beige bed.

"isn't that too small?" Jungkook instantly asked.

Jimin chuckled as he knew he'd say that. He shook his head no, "I only need two suits and some sleepwear."

"You don't know that." Jungkook said, playfully. Walking closely after Jimin around the creamy bed to the bag that was on it.

"If I have to stay away for longer, I'll go to Yoongi or Tae." Jimin stated coolly.

Jungkook smirked, taking a step just too close. "Oh hell no. I'm claiming you as my new roommate. My house is too big for just one."

Jimin sighted, "you be happy I'm saying yes at all." his words growing lower towards the end as he looked up at jungkook. Tension, creeping back between them reluctantly pulling them together like two magnetic fields.

Jimin brutally broke his eyes away.

"Sir. remember, you're my boss.
If I'm staying at your house, you cannot keep treating me this way. It will not end well. " Jimin stated, flustered as he clicked his bag close.

Continuing, as he felt like ranting because jungkook was too quiet for his own sanity at that moment.

"Not to mention the press. I don't know if you've noticed," he walked outside, Jungkook followed closely after with a lingering smile as he watched Jimin locked the door, "- but if they found out, not to mention your dad, they will probably make it a big deal. I will not give my job away because of something like this."

They walked down through the halls. Jungkook did of course not like the truth that Jimin was throwing at him. Yet, he listened patiently. Because he kinda sensed that Jimin was ranting only to get away from the tension.

"Please be careful and get serious. I need to be comfortable around you to do a good job. You know that." they got out on the street,

"I can't have my father thinking I'm fucking my way to suc-..."

Was the last thing jimin said, as the door swung close behind them. Because, straight ahead, was him.
His gooey gross hair and pale face glistening in the sun. Jungkook however was oblivious.

He laughed.

He thought jimin had stopped because he flat out mentioned they had sex for the first time, since it happened. And It brought a smirk back on Jungkook's face. He was too distracted and in a good mood to think anything bad could happen.

The guy didn't move however, he just stood there watching as Jungkook stepped closer, stroking Jimin's hair lovingly. Jungkook then slowly but surely started noticing that something was wrong, when jimin still didn't do anything And finally, he looked up, only to meet Yejun's eyes.

Having heard Jimin's description, he instantly grabbed Jimin and tugged him behind himself. Giving a murderous stare back. Still, he didn't move. He smirked reviling a Pair of rotten teeth.

That's when jimin snuck out from Jungkook's arms, making the taller loose his stare at the guy and brutally being dragged into sebastian's cab. Telling him to get to Jungkook's home immediately. Jungkook stared at him wide eyed.

However Jimin's heart was beating like crazy, growing paranoid. But thankfully the cab was no where to be seen behind them. Which was good.

Slowly getting out of shock, jungkook placed the back of his hand on jimin's knee to get him to look at him instead of frantically glancing trough the back window to see if they were being tailed.

"I'm so so sorry sir! I never meant for you to get involved in this.." he breathed nervously. Panicking as he fiddled with his seat belt.

Suddenly being stopped and put quiet by Jungkook's lower and raspy voice, brushing against his hair and his hand, warm against his fingers as the seatbelt said, click, slipping into place.

Jungkook slowly looked at Jimin, his wide beautiful almond eyes, in the edge of tears again. They were already so close, Jungkook only needed to let himself tip with the car that turned into his street, before his lips met Jimin's cheek.

Jimin shivered. However his panic was quickly exchanged with a skipping heart beat. He closed his eyes, feeling a tear, slip down. Feeling
Jungkook quietly kissing it away, his soft lips press against his cheekbone like a healing potion.

"We've arrived. " Sebastian said.

Jimin stumbled out and bowed on autopilot to Sebastian as he was given his small suitcase. Jungkook stroked his cheek, where the tear had run down. Strangely but so naturally they hugged each other again. Jungkook kissing his head again. closely. Gently.

However jimin was still holding on to his rules, slowly pushing him away. e
Eventually walking inside. His heart beating like crazy for each step. But he wasn't nervous anymore.

Jungkook was too good at calming him down.

That's when jimin admitted it. That Jungkook wasn't just his boss anymore. He'd helped him and made him smile. Having fucked or not. Jimin actually owed him a lot at this point.

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook asked once they were inside.

Jimin shook his head, blushing slightly as he met Jungkook's kind eyes.

"Thank you." He said, smiling shyly.

Jungkook nodded and grinned, walking back to the door.

*

It's weird how right things Sometimes feel when they happen, but once your not in that place anymore nothing makes sense.

*

Jimin could not concentrate that day. No matter how hard he tried to keep calm, the events of the last days were played on repeat as an absurd movie in his mind.

He was nearly locked into a car with a creepy stalker guy, then namjoon and jin was getting married, then jungkook kissed him in his office and jennie saw. Then he'd slept over at Jungkook's and went to the police, then he'd met the cab dude again. And now, above all he'd said yes to living with his boss..

no, Jeon jungkook.

The guy who Jimin had sworn not to touch but in every way already had. Why did he accept his offer? When did they become so close? Did jimin like jungkook? Since when? Did jungkook like him?

Jimin needed to rest. He craved to sleep in Jungkook's arms, in his couch when he got back. He wished jungkook wasn't his boss. He wished he didn't have to stress and feel so weak for letting him in. He felt like he was failing and it was the worst feeling for someone like him.

Jimin sighted, it was all to much. He got up and went to the bathroom splashing water in his face. Thereafter he calling yoongi.

"Hey, Jimin. What's up?"

Jimin smiled, resting his arms on the table, feeling his body relax at the familiar raspy and grumpy tone.

"Heyy, nothing i just.. i haven't talked to you in a while."

It became silent, "jimin.. are you okay? We met last week."

Last week? It feels like so much happened since then?' - Jimin thought.

"I know but.. I just wanted to call you okay! What are you doing?"

"No. What's wrong? Its working hours, you're workaholic. This doesn't smell right."

Jimin chuckled silently. "You know me so well.."

"Tell me. I'm not busy."

And so he did. Once he was done Yoongi hesitated before saying anything, as if saying it was a lot and he needed to gather his thoughts first.

"Whaah.. Jimin!" He finally cooed out very suddenly and very excitedly into the phone, making jimin jump back from it.

"You totally have the hots for Jungkook! Damn! This is jucy!"

Jimin sighted. This was not what he needed. "BYE YOONGI-" he said loudly, only to be yelled at more.

"Nooo! Nono! No! I'm sorry...!" yoongi sighted out relived, when jimin didn't hang up.

"You and your damned soundproof rooms and shit.." Jimin cursed under breath making Yoongi chuckled over the line.

"I'm sure everything is gonna be alright Jimin. He can't fire you for flirting back or if you brake up. I think he's well aware of this, otherwise he would've acted differently. After all, it sounds like he cares about you. Giving you a house and jumping before you like that..."

Jimin smiled as yoongi talked. This was what he needed to hear. "I guess your right..." he sighted.

"Mhm.. but Jimin. Be careful alright, that cab driver guy sounds really fucking creepy. If anything happens at jungkook's, don't go sprawling into the streets alright?"

Jimin laughed and growled into the microphone. "Yeah yeah."

"No seriously. Call me instead, I'll come pick you up."

Jimin chuckled, leaning back in his chair, "thank you yoongi."

They fell silent for a moment, but jimin didn't hang up. "Um... Yoongi..?"
He said, distantly, embarrassed of what was coming.

"What?"

"D-Do you think it would be okay for me to be with Jungkook?"

"Hm... I mean, he is your boss. If you do maybe don't tell your father too quickly. And... ehh.." yoongi stopped, he was thinking, making Jimin's heart beat in his chest.

"If things turn out to be bad, be careful. Because he might not be as kind to you anymore. This is your dream job after all... but I think you know this."

Jimin nodded silently to himself, "yeah.."

"But other than that I don't see a problem!" Yoongi laughed into the phone, "you looked really cute together!"

Once they said their good byes. Jimin was surprised to find his cheeks burning, and his body strangely tense. It seemed to be that way often lately.

He didn't really know where that question came from. But at the same time, it was becoming increasingly hard to deny his attraction to the tall dark haired guy, as he actually knew far too well where that question came from too.

Jimin skipped lunch that day, and finally got to work. It really did help to talk to someone.

He managed to finish many time tables and by the time the clock hit 7 pm. Jimin and Younjea was in deep discussion in Jimin's office about how to get the last table to match everything else.

Thus, Jungkook knocked on the door, opening it before getting an answer.
His face falling into a frown as he scanned Younjea.

Jimin smiled brightly, "Hey, what's up?"

Jungkook didn't answer. He scoffed at Younjea and dropped his suitcase on the couch at the back with a thud.
Proceeding to walk around Jimin's desk and sit on the clair corner to Jimin's left. Cocking his head to the side to see what they were doing.

Younjea watched his every move, with a slightly open mouth and big eyes. Jimin however didn't think too much of it.

"Younjea is just helping me get this last timetable to fit in with the others."

"Hm.." Jungkook hummed in a dark tone, that mischievous smirk slowly starting to linger on his lips. He looked over at the nervous Younjea across the table.

"Helping or flirting?" jungkook said.

Jimin's heart skipped a beat. "S-stop that. He's just helping me Sir. "

Jungkook smirked at Jimin, then turned to Younjea again, raising his eyebrows.

Younjea stuttered, "w-what?"

"I want you to Answer the question."

"I wasn't trying to flirt..." younjea said.

"But you did, didn't you?" Jungkook was smiling, but his eyes were ice cold.

Jimin couldn't watch. He smacked Jungkook's arm lightly and glared up at him. "What's gotten into you? He wasn't flirting with me. Stop interrogating him!"

Jimin froze as jungkook suddenly pulled out his arm, stroking his thumb over Jimin's cheek.

"I'm just making sure he knows who you belong to."

Jimin's face was beat red by the next second. Stuttering violently, "i-i- Idon't belong to you..."

Jungkook chuckled and jumped off the table as if it was nothing. "It's nearly 8 can you finish the rest tomorrow?"

Jimin nodded on autopilot, looking over at Younjea. Internally having to smack himself back to reality. Younjea seemed just as flustered, he nodded slowly and got up along Jimin.

Jimin gathered his stuff and all three of them walked out. Younjea being a bit stunned, was waved off and left staring as Jimin and Jungkook walked to the elevator, their shoulders bumping together once in a while.

_______________________________________

👀

_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 612 13
Quiet,Jimin starts working as a receptionist in a large hotel , Jeon Jungkook known for his unsociable behaviour is the owner who only accepts the be...
294K 9K 25
Jeon Jungkook CEO of the rich company.He is arrogant and cold to all.But his cold heart melt when his personal assistant,Kim Taehyung introduce him t...
68.7K 3.6K 23
❝you were supposed to protect me, but now look who's protecting who my bodyguard.❞ Jeon Jungkook the mysterious hot strong and popular guy, hired the...
305K 11.5K 28
Park Jimin is a new intern in the Jeon company, thinking that things would have gone the way he thought but turned out it was far away from it. Jeon...