She Wolf [EXO]{Editing}

By ohsehun1004

Seon is living a normal life until her mother goes missing and you wake up with strange dreams about 12 boys... More

Chapter 1+2
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7~
Chapter 8~
Chapter 9~ part 1
Chapter 9 ~(part 2)
Chapted 10~
Chapter 11~
Chapter 12~
Chapter 13~
Chapter 14~
Chapter 15~
Chapter 16~
Chapter 17~
Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
Chapter 20~
Chapter 21~
Chapter 22~
Chapter 23~
24~
25~
26~ unexpected vistors.
27~
28~
29~
30~
*Final Chapter* goodbye~

Chapter 3

9.6K 334 151
By ohsehun1004

I went back to class before the bell rang. I felt bad for leaving Gikwang but he shouldn't see me like this, at least until I know what's wrong with me.

I saw all the new kids. They were looking at me. I ignored their stares and looked up at the board.

"What was the nightmare about" Kai asked me.

"It's none of your concern, please let me pay attention to the lesson." I asked.

"Fine" he stated.

The class was over and it was finally time for lunch. It was hamburgers today. I have been craving it all day. To bad it's probably fake meat.

Schools these days.

I got in line and got my food. I sat next to my best friend Suzy, and my boyfriend.

"Hey babe" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey" I responded.

"Did you make it to class on time?"

"Yeah, I got in right when the bell rang" I said.

"That's good" he smiled.

After that we just had small talk.

I was throwing my stuff away when I heard the new guys talking.

"So she was having a bad dream, what about it" said that Kris guy.

"Well when I was waking her up she grabbed my hand with extreme speed and strength, if I wasn't who I was, she could of broken my bones."

*what? I did that*

I walked up to Kai.

"Meet me on the roof tonight"

"W-why" he stuttered *cute* *shut up Seon*

"Just do it" I snapped and walked back to my table.

"What was that about" Suzy asked.

"Just a question on something in class" I lied.

---------Kai POV--------

I told the other guys about the girl in class. They didn't think anything was wrong, but I did.

Just then the girl came over.

"Meet me on the roof tonight"

"W-why" I said *damn it why am I stuttering*

"Just do it" her cheeks flushed, but she had a scary tone almost like a growl.

It turned me on...*why Kai?*

------Gikwang------

Seon got up to throw her stuff away. I watched her the whole way there. She was about to comeback but stopped.

*whats wrong?*

She looked over at the new guys and went over to them. She started talking to them. Her cheeks reddened. I didn't know if it was out if anger or maybe she was embarrassed. Or if she liked one of them.

She came back.

"So you busy tonight" I asked Seon.

"Yeah sorry"

"It's okay" *no it's not*

Seon got up and went to class.

Me and Suzy were walking to our class when I pulled her into the janitors closet.

"Yeah!" she yelped

"What, I thought you like it" I said kissing her.

"I do, but don't do it so sudden"

"Well Seon is busy, do you want to come to the school tonight and make out." I asked.

"Really? Weird. But I'd love it."

She left the closet. I felt bad that I was cheating on Seon but ever since her mom disappeared I was bored, and she was distant.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 48.2K 26
I stopped running as i entered a clearing, sitting back on my haunches when suddenly i smelled the most amazing scent. "MATE" my wolf screamed at me...
960K 49.2K 49
"What are you doing here? Do I know you?", Jungkook rose a brow, sassing on his mate. Taehyung immediately hover above him, hands appreciating his c...
36.4K 1.6K 35
Y/n,a 17 year old girl who is living the worse life.And it's all because she's not a human,but a werewolf,a very powerful werewolf that has elemental...
35.7K 3.1K 64
Alpha Min Yoongi is cursed. He is living in the pain of that curse from the past 500 years. He already had his four chances to cure it. But he himsel...