FAIHA(Not edited‼️)

Oleh Ummeetarh_

Life Is Like A Book📙📚. Some Chapters Are Sad 😩, Some Happy 😁And Some Very Exciting😂😅. But If You Never... Lebih Banyak

A/N
introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
casts
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Epilogue
New novel alert

16

5.1K 662 33
Oleh Ummeetarh_

Faiha

It's been two days since Anna told her about Anwar being admitted at the hospital and it's been three days since she last talked to him, she tried calling him but his phone was switched up so she decided to call Anna to ask her about him ,Hello Anna she said as soon as Anna picked up the call

      Hy babe how are you? Anna answered
    I'm fine! " She answered as she  nervously play with her ring "Uhmm..Anna how is Anwar?" ..Anwar is fine his condition is improving really !! Anna answered

I was thinking about stopping by at the hospital before we go back to Abuja??...She said more like a question Anna smiled before a saying Sure..do stop by Faiha,I am also missing you and the name of the hospital is Giginyu  Specialist hospital VIP suite Room 4  "

Faiha answered with Okay!! Before disconnecting the call

She got up feeling contented walking into the bathroom, she took a short hot bath then she got dressed in a purple Puplum top, she draped a white veil over her shoulder then picked her black chanel bag before walking out of their room ..Biding Mama a goodbye she grabbed mama hajiya's Camry car key before heading to the garage where she unlocked the car and drove to Giginyu hospital it was a short trip as the hospital wasn't far from their house

She found the room easily as per the help of a nurse ...Knocking at the door ,Anna opened the door for her "Faiha!!" Anna exclaimed as soon as she opened the door pulling Faiha into a hug .

Faiha hugged her but her mind was with Anwar, she only wants to see Anwar at the moment.

Come in Anna said as she move aside, they both Walked in to the room.

Anwar was on the bed with a blanket covering his legs, he looks pale but handsome at the same time, mummy was beside him forcing hin to eat something as she was holding a bowl with potato soup in it.

By the left side of the room was a three siter sofa consisting of 5 ladys :Adda nainah, Hafsat,iman, ihsan, fatima to whom faiha recognise only Adda nainah.  And by the right side was  rumaisa sitting on a rubber chair.

Anwar's attention was on the door as he heard Faiha's voice, As they walked into the room , their eyes locked "oh God she look's very beautiful" he thought.

Ina wuni(Good afternoon) Mummy faiha greeted.

Ina gajiya Faiha, ya kk (How are you) mummy ask.

Lafiya faiha smile as she was feeling uncomfortable due to the glares Anwar was sending toward her.

Ya mamanki (how is your mother) she ask, tana nan Lafiya(she is fine ) Faiha said and mummy smile saying Masha Allah.

Ya mai jiki faiha ask
Jiki Alhamdullilah Mummy smile, she loves this girl a lot

Ina wuni(Good afternoon) faiha greet Aunt Rumaisa, Ina gajiya Faiha Aunt Rumaisa smile. And she smile back.

She greet Adda Nainah , Anwar and the rest. As Hafsat  was sending death glare toward her.

Ya jiki she ask looking at Anwar, Alhamdullilah he smile.

Allah ya kara sauki she said and he replied with Ameen.

Anna meet my cousins :Fatima and Hafsat Aunt Rumaisa kids who is sitting there Anna introduced.

Hy faiha I heard so much about you from Anna fatima beamed , nice to meet you she said smiling , nice to meet you too faiha smile , Hafsat ignored her and was engrossed in using her phone.

And these are our lovely twins iman and ihsan Aunt Amina's children Anna said. Hy Faiha ihsan and iman smile , hy faiha smile all this while Anwar's eyes were glued on her and Hafsat noticed it she was jealous as she have a big crush on Anwar.

Faiz Eat mana his mother plead, she said and he look at the bowl then his mom and then Faiha whose attention was now on him.

She  plead with him through her eyes for him to eat something, Hafsat and Adda Nainah noticed him , Hafsat hissed while  Adda Nainah smile saying Anwar you should eat something what do you think faiha she ask.

Yes You should eat something please she said, OK I will eat he said taking the plate from his mother's hand.

Bismillah faiha he said and she shook her head , No thank you ,you should eat she said ,
You sure he said and she nod her head.

Gaskiya Adda Nafi duk sanda booboo bear (the nickname she call him ever since he was 2years old) ke kinchin abinchi ki kira Faiha, naga Alama yana Jin magananta(well Adda Nafi whenever booboo bear refuse to eat you should call faiha , I can see he really listen to her) Aunt rumaisa said.

Gaskiya kam Nima naga Alama (that's true )mummy said with a smile as she was forcing faiha to eat something.

Allah Mummy am not hungry am in a hurry we are going back to Abuja today insha Allah she said and Anwar look at her, giving her the" are you serious "look.

Yes I heard you but still you can't go without eating anything she said .Mummy am really not hungry she said pouting.

Mummy just leave her Indai faiha ce she will never eat anything she's just like Anwar Anna said .

Wai bazata iya auran Faiz ba tunda in aka hada mutane biyu irinsu a gida sai dai su mutu da yunwa ( that means she can't marry Faiz, because if you have two people like them in a house they will just die of hunger) mummy said causing Anwar to choke on his food and Faiha to blush feeling very shy.

Wallahi kuwa Aunt Rumaisa said passing him a glass of water. He gulped it down and passed the cup back to her.

Don't worry mummy we won't die of hunger because if there is love then that means no need for food he said and faiha wished the floor will open and swallow her.

Kaniyanka mara kunya mummy said hitting his shoulder and they all laugh except Hafsat.

Why will he even start thinking of marrying some one like her Hafsat said rolling her eyes

What's wrong with her she's beautiful , intelligent and all I like her Mummy said and Hafsat roll her eyes going back to using her phone. While faiha chooses to ignore her.

Mummy I will get going Faiha said taking her bag. Har zaki tafi(you are leaving already ) mummy said. 

Yes mama said I shouldn't be late and she send her greetings Faiha said, OK my regard to her Mummy said. OK Allah ya kara sauki she said looking at him, Ameen he said .

Allah ya kiyaye hanya he said , Ameen she said and they all wished her safe journey well except Hafsat , she said Ameen as Anna , fatima and the twins escorted her out to the car.

Bye sweethearts she said hugging them , bye baby girl we will meet in Abuja fatima and the twins said.

Really , you guys live in Abuja she ask, yeah they all said and she laugh, OK girl we will meet in Abuja Insha Allah, by the way when are you returning she ask looking at Anna.

Immediately after Anwar got discharged she said and faiha nod her head entering the car.

Okay Allah ya bashi lafiya, ya dawo daku lafiya, Ameen they all said.

I love you babe Anna said , I love you more faiha smile putting on her seat belt .

They bid her good bye and wished her safe journey, she thanked them and drove out of the hospital compound while they walked back into the hospital and straight to Anwar's room.

She was driving when her phone beeped indicating a message, she took the phone from the passenger seat and saw a message from Anwar.

She quickly parked by the road side and started reading the message as follow.

" You hold a special place in my heart. You have the key to many areas of my life. I wish I could give you all I have but thank you is all I have to give,thank you so much for coming ,ILYSM Amore❤❤"

She blush at the name he called her , putting the phone back on the passenger seat she ignite the engine and drove to their family house.

Hope you liked it

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Share

&
Follow

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

392K 31.5K 50
no description ☺☺☺ continuation of Life with my Knight. Read the first book to continue this
15.1K 823 66
Following the life of a pluzsize nigerian lady after after her life comes crashing down when she finds out that her younger sister is secretly marrie...
144K 12.9K 58
Book one in the Dantata Series She joked about getting a husband at the wedding. He was the groom's cousin. They say some love stories start when you...
6.8K 1.5K 6
Tell me if you find this story amazing ❤ Cover Credit To - @tHe_LiTtLe_mOrPhEuS NOTE : The whole story is solely imagined and written by me, if you w...