His One Love

By Morg180

Xander Moretti is a handsome Billionare and is The most known and rich Billionare in America . Although he is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Words by me!
Message by Me.
Hello everyone!

Chaper 44

47.5K 1.4K 120
By Morg180

Natalie's Pov

I feel strong hand rub soothing circles on my back. I instantly recognize the touch. "It's ok baby. Your ok, just let it all out". Xander kisses my temple before wetting a cloth and wiping my mouth. I begin to stand to my feet but before I can Xander lifts me up, closes the toilet seat and sits me on top. He flushes it behind me.

"How do you feel love?" He puts a hand to my forehead and cheeks to see if I feel warm but I don't feel warm. "Just sick. I think it was the food, might be food poisoning. I'm sorry I left so abruptly." He kisses my nose lovingly and kisses my hands. "There's nothing to be sorry about angel. And you didn't ruin anything at all. Actually I hope they can all leave soon so I can cuddle with you. Tonight we'll watch movies and cuddle, how does that sound?"

"Perfect. But when are they all going to leave?"

"Don't worry, I'll take care of that part. Especially that Jake. I didn't appreciate the looks he kept giving you during dinner. I hate it when people make you uncomfortable princess and so that's why I'm going to have to have a special talk with him before he leaves." Mercy that means he might threaten his life. "Xander, please don't do anything....really bad. I don't want to be the cause of a rivalry between you two."

"Love there was a rivalry between us since college. He's always wanted what I had but he most definitely will not have you. You're mine sweet angel. Now get dressed into the night clothes I laid out for you on the bed when I go back downstairs.You're sick which means you are not to move a muscle out of this bed until I get back. Understand?" I nod my head and he helps me brush my teeth real quick before carrying me out the bathroom and gently resting me on the bed.

"I'll be right back love". He kisses the top of my head and I look to see what he has laid out for me.

I giggle to myself. My King always chooses something sexy for me. And trust me I'm not complaining.

I change clothes and begin to pick the pins out of my hair, setting it free and brushing it out. I put on my warm fuzzy cotton socks and relax on the bed as I begin to think. What is so shady about that Jake guy? Why did he keep smirking at me? Why did I throw up like that earlier? I mean..I've never had food poisoning before and I thought everything I bought was fresh. Oh no, what if I'm pregnant?. No no that's silly. But wait....Xander and I haven't used protection since the first few times we've had sex. Oh my gosh oh my goodness I might be pregnant!

I begin to feel anxiety take over me and feel my heart speed up a bit. I inhale and exhale deeply, trying to calm my heart before it gets over excited. Bringing a hand up to my lightly tightened chest I continue to breathe in and out and as the anxiety passes I make a mental note to call in another prescription for myself. I hear Xander's footsteps before he reaches the door and I immediately straighten up.

He walks in but stops dead in his tracks when he sees me in my nightie. "You look so sexy kitten that if you weren't feeling sick I would pound you into the mattress right now." He unties his neck tie and unbuttons his shirt and pants until he's only in his boxers. He gets in the bed with me and turns on "Twilight".

"I would never have guessed you to be a Twilight fan babe. Guess there's more than meets the eye with the beautiful and mysterious Xander Moretti." I say trying to mimic his voice.

"Anything you want to know about me I will tell you angel. All you have to do is ask. But you wanna know a secret off the subject?"

"What?" He just simply smiles and wraps his strong arm around my waist as I lay my head on his chest. "I think you're pregnant." He flashes a huge grin at me as I look up at him in surprise. "I-if I am...would you be ok with that?".

"Of course my love. I'm very excited to be a dad and I scheduled an appointment for you tomorrow to see an ob/gyn. I also requested your common Doctor come and see you too."

"Thank you Xander. You're so perfect." He chuckles and kisses my hand. "Not as perfect as you princess." After watching 3 twilight movies we finally decided to sleep. But the only thing I could think about is the fact I might be pregnant. And if my heart is weak could that have any effect on our baby?. I can't bare the thought of losing our baby if I am with child. And what if I'm not even pregnant?. It would be a little disappointing but I'm not in a rush to have children yet. I wouldn't have expected that until I was at least married and 28. But things change and meeting Xander is the best thing that's ever happened to me. And if I'm carrying his child then that will be the next best thing.

Soon, drifting out of my thoughts I'm overcome with a peaceful darkness.

Waking up this morning was a little tough. My tummy still kinda aches a bit from yesterday but right now we are on the way to see the ob/gyn. I'm definitely apprehensive about this whole thing. I honestly think it's just food poisoning, if I was pregnant Wouldn't I have known already? Either way I will find out today.

"Angel how do you feel now?" Xander asks with a wide grin on his face as I furrow eyebrows at him. Why on earth is he excited at time like this, I'm horrified. "I feel extremely nervous, this whole drive is nerve racking and the more I try to not think about it the mod wit sticks to my mind". He reaches over and rests a hand on my thigh, rubbing it soothingly. "Relax My Bella, everything will be alright, I will be there with you so there's nothing to fear." I smile at him in appreciation heifer turning my eyes back to the road ahead of us.

Soon enough we reached the doctors office and hand in hand we walked in together. I sat quietly with Xander, my leg shaking, heart racing 100 miles a minute. I was definitely at this point afraid of what the doctor was going to tell us but..somehow I knew deep down everything was going to be ok.

"Orez"? The nurse called and Xander immediately helped me up, squeezing my hand in his light as we made our way to a room and Xander lifted me up to sit me on the examination seat. The nurse walks in with a clipboard before closing the door behind her. "So I hear you've been experiencing nausea, vomitng and stomach cramps am I correct?"

"Yes ma'am".

"And when was the last time you had your period?" I instantly realize I haven't had my period for weeks. "About a month and a weeks ago."

"And are you sexually active?". I instantly feel my cheeks heat up but before I can answer, Xander cuts in. "Yes we are". Looking over at him I notice the amused expression on his face. I giggle at his forwardness. "Ok. Well we're going to run a few tests and see what we have. Also your common Doctor Dr. Carl will be here to give you your results and check up on you." She smiles and gives me an ok before turning her attention to Xander. "Aren't you the richest Billionaire in the world and the most eligible bachelor everyone is talking about in the tabloids?".

"Richest Billionaire is true but eligible bachelor is mistaken. This is my girlfriend." She narrows her eyes back to me before giving me a fake smile and walking out. "You ready Angel?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

After about an hour and half, I was finished taking tests and now we are back in the examination room waiting on Dr. Carl for the results. I would be lying to you if I told you I wasn't a nervous wreck. Xander has been trying to calm me nonstop but I won't be calm until I know what's wrong with me. *knock knock*

Xander and I's heads both snap up at the same time as Dr. Carl walks in. He smiles he cheerful genuine smile before giving me a quick hug and shaking Xander's hand. "Natalie, how was my favorite patient been?"

"Not too well." He nods and begins to flip through the clipboard. "Well I can definitely tell you why you've been having cramps and nausea. Congratulations you're both going to be parents."

My mouth literally drops open before I break out with a huge grin on my face. I'm pregnant?! I'm freakin pregnant!. I looking over to see Xander in pure ecstatic. He walks over to me, picking me up and spinning me in the air as I squeal in happiness and we both laugh. "This is wonderful Dr."

He smiles and nods. "Indeed it is. Now let's get you an ultrasound and take a look at your baby". He leads us into another room where I lay down on the examination table as he dims the lights. He instructs me to lift up my shirt to expose my stomach. He squirts cold gel onto my tummy before taking the transducer and moving it around. Not even a second later the screen flickers on and we hear a little thump that turns into repeated sounds of a little heartbeat.

"You hear that? That's your baby's heartbeat." I smile at the screen as water I feel tears burn my eyes and looking up at Xander I squeeze his hand and I swear I saw a tear slide down his cheek. "Your baby is definitely in good health and from your tests you appear to be 1 month pregnant." A month? I've been carrying a small baby inside me for a month and I never knew? How?!. "I know it's hard to believe but sometimes women don't show symptoms of pregnancy until a few weeks after ovulation." That makes sense.

"So we can continue to have sex right?" My eyes widen at Xander's question and I feel my face flush with embarrassment. "Yes you can, just be gentle." Xander brings my hands up to his lips to place a kiss on it. "Don't worry Dr. I will". He turns off the monitor and removes the transducer before wiping the gel off my stomach. "Now I'm going to give you prenatal vitamins that you need to take daily and tea you can take for your cramps and nausea."

"Thank you Dr." He smiles before walking to the door but turns around. "Oh and also, do not stress yourself by working too much. With your heart condition it could possibly be bad for the baby so I don't want you under any stress at all you hear?"

"What do you mean by heart condition Doctor? She perfectly healthy." Xander interrupts and I immediately look down in guilt. I should've told him sooner but..I couldn't. "She never told you ?. Natalie has a condition called Arrhythmia. It's an irregular heartbeat where her heart beats too fast and it can be fatal if she never takes her prescription. She also can't be over excited or upset or she could have a panic attack which could cause her to have trouble breathing and in worse case God forbid, her heart could stop beating completely."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 5.3K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...
1.3K 7 35
♡♡♡♡♡>>>>> THE ROMANCE STORY OF A CEO ♡♡♡♡♡>>>>> Everything changes once you are an adult. you face many problems alone and have to mak...
6.6M 250K 47
In which billionaire Levi Morterez, meets small-town waitress Ophelia Collins, and must pull out all the stops to convince her that she was more than...
131K 3.2K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...