kang daniel-is this all a gam...

Від byeolrangdan

"listen , i wanna break up with you." "d-daniel..why??" "because i'm going to be an idol. and look at you? ug... Більше

00
01
not an update!!
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
Get it
ddu du ddu du
Really
Forever Young
See You Later (eng ver.)
Latata (eng ver.)
60
61
62
-
:>
WANNA ONE !!!!
Sequel
HALLYU POP FEST Day 1 !!!!
HALLYU POP FEST DAY 1 !!!!
HALLYU POP FEST DAY 2 !!!!

40

1.6K 49 5
Від byeolrangdan

Eunae's pov
we exited the cafe and stood outside. "but where should we go? you do know we can't go out like we usually do because of your popularity." i said.

"hmm , how about my place? it's where i've been living ever since i started training to be an idol." Seongwoo suggested and i nodded in agreement.

we then headed off to his place.

Daniel's pov
i quickly followed the both of them since they left the cafe. where are they going now? and they aren't laughing like how they are anymore.

soon , we reached a place where it seems like it is a building with small apartments. they went into the building.

strange , why did they come here? i don't remember Eunae having an apartment for herself. is it Seongwoo's place?

no way..they are no going to do that are they? they are friends only afterall. i waited for them to use the lift and go up before i saw that they reached level 5.

i took the other lift and went to level 4. after reaching level 4 , i went to the staircase and climbed up to level 5. peeking through the small window , i saw that Seongwoo and Eunae entered an apartment right next to the lift.

"aish , what's the point of following them up here? what they do in there you can't see anything you pabo." i said to myself hitting my head.

with that , i left the building with an uncomfortable feeling.

Eunae's pov
"make yourself home. i'll get something for us to drink." Seongwoo said and i nodded sitting down at the sofa. surprisingly for a guy , he is actually quite neat. his house is really neat and tidy.

no wonder so many fans say that he is a boyfriend material.

"here." he placed two cups of juice on the coffee table and sat down beside me. "so , do you want to take revenge?"

"uh? revenge?" i asked sipping my drink. "Daniel. he hurt you so badly. don't you wanna take revenge?" "OH! REVENGE! YES I WANT IT!"

"yah! keep it down! i didn't even give you alcohol or put any drug that makes you high in your drink." i laughed at Seongwoo.

"but how are we going to take revenge?" i asked. "hmm , why not..we try acting like we're dating each other?" Seongwoo suggested.

"what do you mean? i don't get it." i said and Seongwoo smirked. "it's going to be fun."

———————————————————————

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

55.4K 1.3K 42
• requests closed • Wanna One Imagines 💫 ·Kang Daniel ·Park Jihoon ·Lee Daehwi ·Kim Jaehwan ·Ong Seongwoo ·Park Woojin ·Lai Guanlin ·Yoon Ji...
8.6K 387 25
in which he was interested about his mysterious looking fangirl. started: 10 July 2019 ended: 6 September 2019 +lowercase intended
642K 34.6K 57
❝send nudes pls :^)❞ ❝n00ds?❞ ❝ yep :^))❞ *sends noodles* in which a girl sends a message... to the wrong person #4 fanfiction | july-10-2018 started...
29.9K 1K 43
❝let's stay together like the word, forever.❞ ━ in which i write scenarios for wannable's imaginations. [ requests are closed ] ©perfectvelevt🌹