Hidden Secrecy ✔

By Mystery205

Jennifer Hudson thought that her life was normal just like the others but she was wrong. There are hidden and... More

#Chapter 1: Whiskey equals to Danger?!
#Chapter 2: Where are you my lady luck?!
#Chapter 3: The wrath of the devil
#Chapter 4: Live or die backing out!
#Chapter 5: The worst choice
#Chapter 6: Back to My "Perfect" life
#Chapter 7: My death is on its way!
#Chapter 8: If the day could go any better...
#Chapter 9: If I die young...
#Chapter 10: Wow! Being shot freaking hurts!
#Chapter 12: Meeting the 'new' family
#Chapter 13: Please spirits spare me my life!
#Chapter 14: Am I dead?
#Chapter 15: Okay, what is seriously wrong with mum?
#Chapter 16 : As they say a picture would last longer.
#Chapter 17: Merely Pretence?
#Chapter 18: New Place, New life.
#Chapter 19: And somehow, I deserved all of these.
#Chapter 20: I hope things turn out right this time.
#Chapter 21: How could this be possible?!
#Chapter 22: Okay there goes my gentle and loving bro.
#Chapter 23: Looks like someone is in a better mood this time.
#Chapter 24: This is going to be a hell of a ride.
#Chapter 25: Damn my life!
#Chapter 26: Am I in a freaking nightmare now?!
#Chapter 27: Let's hope I will get there safely.
#Chapter 28: Why the hell did I ever exist?!
#Chapter 29: Trust someone
#Chapter 30: And you know it I fainted again.
#Chapter 31: I love you, Blake
#Chapter 32: I can't do anything.
#Chapter 33: I can no longer hurt anyone.
#Chapter 34: I'm at my limit.
#Chapter 35: I need you
#Chapter 36: I've made my decision
#Chapter 37: Can we start over?

#Chapter 11: Gosh He saw my butt!

124 5 0
By Mystery205

# Chapter 11(Blake’s Pov)

“I need you to call the rest of the members, we’re having a meeting. I expect everyone present got it?” I instructed Jeremy.

“Got it bro! Oh yeah how’s Tyler?” he asked in a small voice.

“Don’t worry, he’s fine, just a few scraped. That’s it. I hope nobody hurt?” I asked.

“Yes… nobody’s hurt. We managed to kill most of the members.” He said assuredly.

I nodded my head but then later realized he couldn’t see me.

“Okay good. So meet all of you there okay? I will be there in a moment at the usual place. Tyler’s.” I said with authority.

“Okay! Count on me bro! Ciao!”

I ended the call and put it into my side pocket. I took a step back as a few nurses and a doctor rushed past me to the ward not far from me. I wondered what happened to the patient. Hopefully he or she survived.

 I really hate hospitals. The last time I’ve been here has been a long time ago. Mom was admitted here but that damn doctors and nurses couldn’t do anything to save her! I clenched my fist before breathed out. I strolled my way to Jennifer’s ward.

Wait a minute, when I said a few nurses and a doctor rushed past me just now and went into a ward not far from me, isn’t that ward where Jennifer is? It is Jennifer’s!

Questions were bombarded to me. Is something wrong with her? She’s not going to die, is she? It will be my fault if anything happens to her. I shouldn’t have suggested the dealing there in the first place. Why must she appear at that time?!

I stopped walking and lean myself against the wall. Why am I that worried about her? She insulted me, and not forgetting she talked as if I don’t have a family! She dared scoffed and talked back to me! Why was my heart beating wildly when I’m near her? See it’s obviously that…..

“Oh Mr. Ryder! It’s been a long time since I met you! How are you?” the salt-pepper-haired elderly man spoke.

I was stunned for a moment before concealing it. I look blankly at him as I thought about this man from years ago.

“Ahh... Mr. Steve! How I’m GLAD to meet you! And I’m FINE. Thank you for asking” I said with a sarcastic smile.

I purposely emphasized on the words to show how much I’m pleased to see him. What in the world is he doing here? Oh yeah the BEST DOCTOR! He was the one that who couldn’t save my mom. Until now I hated seeing him.

Noticing my hostile reply, he shifted awkwardly before giving me a tight smile. He cleared his throat before replying in a soft, friendly voice.

“I’m sorry about last time. We did everything we could.” He said solemnly.

I rolled my eyes before shifting my head to the side.

“About Ms. Hudson, she’s lucky and so she will be fine and able to walk normally after a month at most of the therapy. So you don’t have to worry about her. She’s a strong young lady!” He said cheerfully.

He noticed the gloominess radiating from me before dropping his smile. He nodded his head before scurrying away from me. I lifted up one of my eyebrows before pushing the door opened. I heard loud laughter before ordering out.

“Jennifer, we really need to talk!”

She looked at me blankly. I couldn’t figure out what’s in her head. Her dark brown eyes were emotionless. I stop myself from flinching at her intense stare down.

 “You are never leaving out of my sight whether you like it or not! And one more thing, starting from today, you are officially part of my gang!” I said grimly.

She turned her head and looked at Tyler for help. Seeing her helpless look, I’m assuming he’s not helping her then. I smirked and told Tyler to help her pack before I walked out of the ward.

I sprinted to the counter to pay for her fees. She should be okay after taking the medication given. I took a wheelchair and carried it to her bed.

I scooped her immediately and put her onto the wheelchair. I need to get her out of here fast before any other gangs see her.

^^^^^^^^^^

(Jennifer’s Pov)

I looked helplessly down with my arms folded to my chest. I guess I had no choice then. Blake felt satisfied after knowing that I could not say no. He smirked at me before rushing out of the ward.

 I gave Tyler a confused look. Why the hell must he hurry? Tyler however wasn’t that confused. He took a bag before putting anything that belongs to me in.

“Tyler what’s going on?” I asked nervously.

Anything with Blake is a big trouble. And I’m actually afraid of what he’s going to do to me after our little dispute. Tyler didn’t give me an answer instead he stared at me with a bit of guilt. What’s going on?! He mumbled a ‘sorry’ before telling me that he had to go and would see me soon.

Not a second later, Blake came in with a wheelchair. He carried the wheelchair over to me. I can’t stop my eyes from looking at his bulging biceps. His black shirt was tight and seems to be clinging onto his body like a second skin. I gawked at his muscle as it flexes when he put the wheelchair onto the floor.

Still in a daze, he scooped me in his strong arms before putting me onto the wheelchair. He carried me as if I weighed nothing. He sprinted and wheeled me out of the hospital. I shook my head before I started protesting.

“Gosh! Couldn’t you be more gentle and careful with my leg just now? And plus I’m not that helpless! I could move to the wheelchair myself!” I scoffed.

He was wheeling me down the car park when he suddenly stopped. He lifted his eyebrow and folded his arms.

“Fine then, I believed you could wheel yourself in the wheelchair all the way to my car. And then, you will carry yourself up to my car with your injured and bandaged leg.” He retorted.

He turned before walking away from me, leaving myself alone by the sidewalk. I gaped speechless at his back. Omg the muscles on his back… No!! Jennifer, he’s a jerk, remember?! You’re supposed to be mad!

Annoyed at his actions and his distracted body, I shifted my eyes down to my wheelchair. I put my hands onto the sides of the wheel before wheeling myself to the car. I wheeled myself even harder to the car when I realized that I was going quite slowly.

Once I reached the car, I panted heavily and wiped my sweat from my forehead. From now onward, I really give my respect to those who uses the wheelchair.(not that I don’t respect you all but this time I increase the level more) You guys are amazing! I looked at my sore, red hands. 

“So do you think you could ask nicely for my help now? Or do I have to wait for you carry yourself in?” He mocked before smirking at me.

As much as I want to strangle him right now and wiped the smirk out of his face, I think I should ask for his help. I breathe in deeply before asking help from the inconsiderate, egoistic, selfish jerk.

“Could you help me into the car?” I asked as calmly as I could.

Blake slowly shook his head before folding his arms to his chest. Again that biceps!

“If you really that desperate for my help, I think you should repeat exactly what I say.” He said arrogantly.

“The most amazing, hottest, coolest man alive, Blake Ryder, could you help to carry me, the poor helpless girl into the car, pretty please?” he mimicked me in a high-pitched voice.

“Hey! I don’t speak like that!” I argued.

He leaned himself against the car, waiting for my pleading. Damn him! Gosh I just hate him!

“Could you hurry up and carry her into the car? Other people have places to go! Couples…” a man exclaimed before shaking his head.

I thought Blake would stop torturing me and carried me up, but judging from his unmoved actions and glaring towards the man, I guess not. With my heart filled with raging fire, I muttered lowly with a scowled on my face.

“The most amazing, hottest, coolest man alive, Blake Ryder, could you help to carry me, the poor helpless girl into the car, pretty please?”

Blake looked shocked for a moment before smirking widely. He carried me up easily without even staggering back. I guess that he wasn’t expecting me to say that. He placed me onto the seat carefully. He lifted my bandaged leg and placed it straight onto the seat. He put a small pillow behind my back before closing the door.

He jogged to his door and went in before starting his engine. He could be a sweet and gentleman if he wants to… there goes my stupid thinking. Blake? Oh please I would rather die than admitting that to him.

I leaned my head back and fluttered my eyes close. The medicine given must have caused some drowsiness. Not long after darkness came and I was long gone, asleep.

^^^^^^^^^

I felt myself being carried out of the car. I blinked my eyes but was immediately blinded by the lights. Someone was carrying me up the stairs. I snuggled closely to his chest. The familiar citrus and woody cologne sent tingles to my stomach in a good way.  I sighed in contentment.

  Then I felt myself being placed on a soft, warm and comfortable bed. I felt as if I’m on a fluffy cloud. I close my eyes before I dozed off.  Right before that, I thought I could feel someone softly stroking my cheeks.

^^^^^^^^^^

I woke up later that evening, finding myself in a familiar place. The same unique brick-walls and the massive brown wardrobe in-front of me. I lifted the golden-cream duvet off me and placed my feet onto the cold marble-floor. I winced as I felt the cold making in contact with my feet. I quickly shuffled my feet to the door.

I heard many voices towards the end of the hallway. I gingerly made my way to the room. I thought I should have knocked first but since curiosity overcame me, I twisted the knob of the door slowly. I pushed the door open and peered into the gap. About 20 other people were in there. They seemed to be well-organized despite their appearance.

I accidentally knock my feet into the door and created a loud bang. The heads turned and stared at me. My face flushed red and I lowered my head in embarrassment.

“I’m-I’m really s-sorry for the dis-disturbance…I’m j-just trying to find Tyler or Blake…” I stammered.

I lifted my eyes only to see all the guys’ eyes on me, more specifically on my legs. I lowered my eyes and gasp out loud. I’m only in a large t-shirt and my pant was not on. I pulled the corners of my t-shirt down trying to cover as many skin as possible. I cleared my throat before laughing in discomfort.

I quickly back out of the room before rushing back to the room. I slammed the door closed.  I covered my face in embarrassment as I sat on the bed.

Not a second later, the door creak opened.

“Are you okay Jennifer?” Blake asked in concern.

Remembered my almost half-naked body I shifted myself backwards.

“D-d-did you change my clothes?” I asked with a shaky voice.

The bed went up slightly. Blake must have felt guilty and went out of the room. I removed my hands only to see him, standing, hovering above me. His eyes were showing anger and sorry. He slowly lifted his hands before putting them on my shoulders.

“I swear I didn’t change your clothes. It was Anna, Tyler’s housekeeper. About just now, I will deal with the guys!” he said with his teeth clenched.

I looked at his face to see if he was kidding but I was surprised when I saw how serious he looked. I was waiting for any time when he would suddenly say ‘just kidding’ but no, it didn’t happen.

“It’s not their fault… I didn’t know I was changed and I just suddenly charge in … just don’t kill them…” I said.

I felt kind of bad if they were killed or scolded because of me. I quickly covered my mouth when I realized I just accused him and implying that he was a murderer. His shoulders were shaking and I felt my stomach drop from fear. I peered up just to see Blake, red-faced, with actual and genuine smile on his face.

“I’m not that bad of a person…well get dressed up and it’s time to meet your new friends or might I say the new ‘family’.” He said with eyes softened.

Is this a dream, seeing him all so kind to me? I mean the guy I know was a jerk and never had he tried to be polite or at least be civilized enough for me not to kill him. I gaped at him as he turns and walks towards the door, leaving me to my own.

But of course before he walked out of the room, he just has to be the jerk back huh?!

“Oh by the way, you look sooo mighty fine, wearing my clothes! Nice butt!” he smirked before winking mischievously.

Only that, my whole face flushed and I slammed the door in his face. He laughed out loud leaving me alone to my humiliated state. Gosh he saw my butt!

And there he’s back, the jerk that I know. Perverted Jerk!

^^^^^^^

Done! Okay so Jennifer is Alive… and the drama continues! So enjoying reading! PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT! THANK YOU!

~Mystery205~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 265 51
"I loved knowing she was scared of me. My insides were hurting from all the build up anger. It was all her fault. It was her fault my life was a mess...
694K 14.4K 62
Delilah Richards is twenty and definitely not what most people would consider kidnap material. She's sweet, innocent, smart and wouldn't dare of hurt...
232 21 21
Noah Everlie Transit's world just got turned up side down, or maybe right side up when you really think about it. When the police show up at her door...