๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‰๐Ž๐๐„๐’: ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ...

By pettynextdoor

Amber Patrice Riley is a 23 year old straight out of Los Angeles. She shares 5 year old Xiamara Chantaรฉ Moirรฉ... More

Should've Been
Can't Say I Never Loved You
Nothing Real Can Be Threatened
Here I Go Again
I'd Rather Not
Do You Remember Who You Were To Me
You Did This
Bad Decisions
Don't Take It Personal
Somebody Else
Colorblind
Burn One
Come Back Home To Me
My Love pt. 1
My Love Pt. 2
Girls Need Love Too
Daddy's Birthday
Sparks Will Fly
Help Her Grow
Intimacy
Moment 4 Life
You Fucking With A Rockstar
Love Drougt
We Ain't Come This Far To Lose
Pretty Bird (Interlude)
I Heard Your Heartbeat
Be Alright
Candlelight
Let's Get Married
That's How You Like It
My Greatest Creation Was You
Epilogue
Sequel Coming Out!!!

Juicy Booty

2.3K 125 15
By pettynextdoor

Whatever I said, woo, to make you take your love away from me (don't do it, baby)
I take it back (yeah)
And whatever I did, just tell me how to fix it and I'll do that (okay)
'Cause I need you back (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Ever since you've been gone, I've been running through
All these girls, they don't compare to you (compare to you)
The way you throw that shit back (back)
Ain't so fast but they don't do it like you (fast)
And girl, I know it's wrong but I'm still stuck on you (woo, ooh)
The way you used to look in your jeans before I took 'em off, yeah
Juicy, said I wanna get to know your juicy booty, tonight
So show me that, show me that, so show me that, so show me that
Girl, I'm Tryna make your juicy, yeah yeah, juicy booty, girl, tonight
So turn around, turn around, turn around, turn around
Amber's P.O.V.

I sat up in bed looking at Xiamara, who was sitting at the foot of the bed. I was tryna get some extra sleep in since I had a long night at the studio, but she had other plans. First, she woke me up to fix her breakfast, then she woke me up to watch tv with her, and now she's waking me up from just being too loud. I just yawned and stretched deciding to finally just get up.

I went to the bathroom with Xiamara trailing behind me. She sat up on the counter just watching my every move.

"Can mommy use the bathroom in peace babygirl?"

"Nope."

"Okay what do you want now? Cause I know you want something little girl."

"Can you and daddy have another baby, so I can be a big sister?"

"Oh nooo. Mommy's not having another baby for a looooong time. But maybe your daddy can give you a brother or sister."

"How? Boys can't have babies, only girls."

"I know. You're daddy has to find a girlfriend to give him another baby. That way you can be a big sister."

"You are daddy's girlfriend though."

"And what makes you think that?" I started brushing my teeth.

"Because you and daddy kiss and sleep together. And he calls you baby and wifey."

"Well me and your daddy broke up."

"Why?"

"Because mommy got upset."

"Why?"

"Don't you have a tv show to be watching or something?"

"No. Are you mad at daddy?"

"No. Well, not really. It's more of a sad feeling."

"Daddy made you sad?"

"Yeah, but I'm okay."

"Does daddy have a fake girlfriend? Because my friend at school said she seen her daddy kiss his fake girlfriend, and now her mom is mad at him."

"Wait, what? How do you guys even know all this stuff, you're 5! And your friend shouldn't be going around telling her mother's business. I hope you're not telling me or your dad's business either."

"I'm not mommy. And I'm smart like you said. So does daddy have a fake girlfriend? Is that why you're sad?"

"No babygirl and there's nothing you need to worry about, okay? Me and daddy are fine, okay?"

"Okay. So that means you and daddy can give me a brother or sister!!" She started doing a little dance.

"Xiamara no. We're not having a baby. Now, go watch tv or something."

She huffed and hopped down off the counter, then left out of the bathroom. I finished my hygiene routine before going downstairs to get me something to eat. I wasn't really all that hungry so I just ate some cut up fruit.

I went back upstairs to my room and seen Xiamara talking to somebody on my phone.

"Daddy called you!" She held the phone up and I seen Xiamarion on my screen.

"Girl what I tell you about answering my phone? And goodmorning to you too ugly. Go put some clothes on." He had his shirt off.

"I'm in my house so I'll do whatever I please, girl. You the one in just a t-shirt, looking all sexy with that juicy booty."

"Nigga stop it." I blushed.

"Now, my babygirl said she wants to be a big sister. What you think about that?"

"Hell no. I already told her I'm not having no baby any time soon." I looked at Xiamara, who was hiding under my covers and giggling.

"I mean, I can make that happen. It's no problem." He joked.

"Nah, I'm good luv. You and Chyna should give her a little brother or sister! That would be so cute." I said sarcastically.

He hung up right in my face. I laughed out loud and called his ass back. He didn't answer, so I kept calling.

"What you want Amb?"

"Why you got a attitude? I was just playing damn. The bitch likes you anyways. But it's your turn to get Xiamara tonight, I have plans. And besides, she's getting on my last nerves with all these baby questions." I whispered the last part.

"Don't do baby like that. She just wanna be a big sister."

"I think you should buy her a puppy. That can be her pretend brother or sister."

"You know you going straight to hell, right. Don't compare my kids to no damn dog."

"Whatever nigga. I'll just drop this brat off later alright?"

"Cool. Me and my princess gon have fun."

"And please make sure your pet, Chyna, is not there. I don't like her and I don't want her around my child."

"Man fuck that girl right now. You don't gotta worry about her no more."

"What, y'all broke up?"

"Make me hang this phone up and block you. Stop playing with me. Anyways, she kept tryna f u c k me and I told her ass I don't want her like that. And this b i t c h gon key my damn car and bleached my mf clothes man." He spelled it out so Xiamara wouldn't understand what he said.

"Well that's your fault for befriending a psycho hoe. She's not even your type." I ate the last of my fruit.

"You not my type but we got a whole kid together." I knew he was only joking, but I hate when he plays like that now.

"Fuck you. Here Xiamara, talk to your dumbass daddy before I hang up."

She grabbed the phone from me and I went to get dressed and find her an outfit for today. I just picked her out a cute romper since she was gonna be with her crazy daddy today, doing all that wild shit they do. I swear, when she's with her daddy, it's a whole other kid that comes out. He just liked to spoil her and give her whatever her little heart desires. I loved it and hated it all at once.

"Mommy, daddy says he's sorry and he loves you very, very much." Xiamara said as I came back in my room to get her dressed.

"Tell your father to stop playing with me like that before I cut all ties between us. And he knows what I mean."

"Amber I was joking, but I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

"Good. I'll call or text you when I'm on my way over there."

"Alright, bye princess. Love you babygirl."

"Bye daddy. I love you too!" She started taking here clothes to get dressed.

"Bye baby. I'll see you tonight. I love you."

"Mhmm, bye."

"Mommy, you didn't say you love daddy back." She frowned up at me.

"I know. I love your daddy, but he just gets on my last nerves. Now you finish getting dressed while I go do my hair."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Ouuu bitch you glowing! You must been getting some dick, ain't you?" Tae asked looking me up and down.

"First of all, watch your mouth around my daughter. And second, no just mind your business." I ate some of my salad.

"Mhmm, you lying but it's cool."

"Why can't my baby sister just be happy without a nigga being involved?" Ashley said coming to my defense.

"Why you always gotta be captain save a hoe anytime somebody says something to Amber?"

"You know I do the same for you nigga, so shutup."

"What's captain save a hoe?" Xiamara asked eating her food.

"Nothing baby. Something that you shouldn't be saying." I kicked Tae underneath the table and gave her my phone to play on.

"My bad princess. How's school?"

"Good. I made a new friend." She started eating some of my food until she seen me eyeing her. Then she went back to playing on my phone.

"Y'all, Xiamara told me this morning that she wants to be a big sister."

"Awwww. Yeah, you need some siblings."

"Not from me. Maybe Xiamarion can give her a little brother or sister, but not me."

"Now you know damn well he's not letting anybody but you have his kids." Ashley smirked at me.

"Well in that case, it won't be for a long, looooooong time. We have a ton of things we need to get in order before we ever think about bringing another child into this world together."

"Girl didn't y'all just....a few weeks ago?" I looked at Ashley like bitch really.

"Ohhh really now?!! What happened to your whole fuck that nigga vibe?" Tae crossed his arms, cocking his head to the side.

"Tae, cuss in front of my child again I'ma fuck you up. And I told you we were finally getting along with each other. But we just got too comfortable and it was only one time."

"Well I can't wait for y'all to finally getting over this rough patch y'all in and get back together. It feels like I'm watching them couples on reality tv shows."

"Hey, that's an insult!" They just laughed at me.

"Leave crybaby alone. You know she do t like nobody talking about her and her man."

"Not my man."

"Whew chile, the denial. But what you gon do while your lil zaddy on tour?"

"Live my best life and enjoy the peace. I'm actually glad we're able to spend some time apart because the more I'm around him, the more I feel myself become resentful towards him again."

"That's what a heartbreak does to you."

"I'm serious y'all. And Tae you cannot compare this to anyone of your boyfriends that you've had."

"Why can't I? I was still in love."

"Because I was in love with my bestfriend. And we were together for more than 6 months."

"Okay 6 months, 8 years, same thing." He shrugged.

"Y'all crazy. Amber don't argue with this hoe."

"You're right. I have better things to do with my time. So, y'all ready to go?"

"Very. I gotta go see my man."

"Which one is this again?" Ashley asked being petty.

"The one I stole from you, ouch."

"You a trip, Tae." I just shook my head.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I pulled up to Xiamarion's house with a sleeping Xiamara in the backseat. I grabbed her bag before picking her up. She wasn't too heavy, but then again she wasn't the lightest thing either. I had on heels for tonight, so that didn't help either.

I opened the door calling out for Xiamarion. He came downstairs dressed and took her from me, all while looking me over.

Amber's outfit

"What you looking at?" I smoothed my dress down some.

"Just wondering where you going with this dress on?"

"Out. I don't have to answer to you. I'm single, remember that." I crossed my arms.

"I know. You look beautiful though." He bit his lip.

"Thanks. Don't give her any sweets tonight. I gave her ice cream earlier and that's all the sugar she needs for today."

"Amber I know how to take care of our daughter."

"I know, I'm just reminding you. I'll be back to pick her up later."

"It'll be real late by then. How bout you just spend the night?"

"Nah, I'm good. I wanna sleep in my own bed anyways. So, see you later." I kissed Xiamara's cheeks and made my way out the door. I made sure I gave his ass a view too. 😏😌

"Damn girl, all that ass. Sexy asf." I heard him say just before I opened the door. Yeah, this punani got that nigga SPRUNG. 😜🤪

Comment/Vote

Xiamara wants her a lil siblings...👀

Amber and Xiamarion are getting along, again.

Tae crazy ass has NO FILTER!! 🤣🤣

Xiamarion thought his ass was slick too 😏 but she probably would've stayed if he didn't ask 👀

Just wait til this tour....shit is about get REAL ASF! 👀🐸☕️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6K 41
August Alsina (rapper) and Amber Riley (entrepreneur) have a five year old daughter named Aaliyah. August is dating model Vanessa Washington, doesn't...
16.7K 274 17
โ๐š„๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ ****! โž โ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœโž ----- ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€, an eleven year old from Seattle, bumps into someone from her past. Will...
Narla. By Lx :)

Fanfiction

12.3K 364 15
It's 2024, it's Keira's year and also Barcelona's year again. In this story find out how break ups bring 2 people back together. โš ๏ธwarning: will incl...
126K 3.2K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...