SNIPER | K.TH Fanfic/Smut. (B...

By ImTooHot2Die

Highest Ranking! #1 - (kimtaehyung) Highest Ranking! #4 - (minyoongi) "Taehyung, take the shot. Kill her." "... More

Author/Beginning Note.
🔫Chapter One🔫
🔫Chapter Two🔫
🔫Chapter Three🔫
🔫Chapter Four🔫
🔫Chapter Five🔫
🔫Chapter Six🔫
🔫Chapter Seven🔫
🔫Chapter Eight🔫
🔫Chapter Nine🔫
🔫Chapter Ten🔫
🔫Chapter Eleven🔫
🔫Chapter Twelve🔫
🔫Chapter Thirteen🔫
🔫Chapter Fourteen🔫
🔫Chapter Fifteen🔫
🔫Chapter Sixteen🔫
🔫Seventeen-teen-teen🔫
🔫Chapter Eighteen🔫
🔫Chapter Nineteen🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-One🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-Two🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-Three🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-four🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-Five🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-Six🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-Seven🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-Eight🔫
🔫Chapter Twenty-Nine🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-One🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-Two🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-Three🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-Four🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-Five🔫
😭Not an Update😭
🔫Chapter Thirty-Six🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-Seven🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-Eight🔫
🔫Chapter Thirty-Nine🔫
🔫Chapter Forty🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-One🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Two🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Three🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Four🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Five🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Six🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Eight🔫
🔫Chapter Forty-Nine🔫
🔫Chapter Fifty🔫
🔫Chapter Fifty-One🔫
Chapter Fifty-Two (Final)
The Book Is Finished
50k and Two New Books!!

🔫Chapter Forty-Seven🔫

10K 506 465
By ImTooHot2Die

*Rose POV*

I was driving to the hospital because Jin called me saying Yoonjeo had collapsed.

This is all my fault, when will my actions stop hurting the people I love...

I pulled up to the front and jumped out the car, dashing inside I saw Hoseok also running in and we exchanged looks for a second, before continuing down the long hallway.

As soon as I got to the room my heart broke, Yoonjeo was lying in a hospital bed for the second time, different lines attached to her and the heart monitor beeping slowly.

The tears came to my eyes as I also saw Taehyung next to her in another bed, he was bandaged up almost everywhere and his face was slightly pale.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered quietly as I stared at them. I’ve never felt so bad. Hoseok supportively put a hand on my shoulder.

The door opened and Jin and Jungkook came inside.

My eyes met with Jungkook’s, they were stricken with hurt and also bloodshot as if he had been getting barely any sleep.

I quickly looked away, and Namjoon now came in the room followed by Yoongi and Jimin.

Luckily the hospital room was a double room for both Yoonjeo and Taehyung so we weren't cramped, but it was still very awkward since this was my first time meeting Namjoon.

“What happened? I though she lost her memory..” Namjoon asked as he walked closer to me.

His presence was very authoritative and I could see from his build and posture why he was the leader.

“She saw the scars on her body and then she kept asking questions until she remembered everything. She grabbed the gun I got from….from Jungkook and ran out.” I looked down while I hid my face with my hair.

I could barely look at them, I broke Jungkook's heart, and it's because of me their friend is so hurt right now.

“We took care of the body, Got7 has been completely removed from the city and the system.” Hoseok said quietly but I still heard it.

“What body?” I asked while looking up at the men. The all turned to me with hesitation and worry on their faces.

“Jaebum’s body, Yoonjeo killed him..” Yoongi spoke with a low voice.

I was speechless, my heart went from hurting to a burning pain as the tears flooded my eyes.

No...

I turned and ran out the room as fast as I could. I made it to an empty hallway and knelt on the floor while crying my heart out.

It's because of me, I made Yoonjeo kill her own brother….I forced her to have to kill her own family….

My body was shaking with the tears, until suddenly two strong arms wrapped around my form from behind me and held me tightly.

It was Jungkook, I could feel him, I could smell his clean scent that always drove me crazy.

“I’m so s..sorry...I messed everything up, I'm such a failure..” I sobbed heavily as he held me tighter.

“You're not a failure, you're an amazing gorgeous woman that I love more than anything.” His voice was soft, yet filled with pain.

I turned around in his arms and finally saw his face, tears were making their way down his cheeks as his eyes stared deeply into mine.

“Yes, but I ruined everything, if I didn't make her get that book, she never would have gone through so much pain….I never would've gone through so much pain.” I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him closer to me.

I don't care if Yoongi sees me, I need support now. I need strong arms that I know would never hurt me.

“I'm glad it happened, because if it didn't I would have never met you, never experienced you and all your beauty, how you take my breath away without even trying….Rose, come back to me, I can't live without you.” His voice was shaky and he held me even tighter to him as if I would disappear again.

“I...I can't Jungkook.” I looked away as I wiped my tears away. This was too painful.

“Yes you can, because I already know. I know everything about you and Yoongi and if he ever touches you again I will kill him, so be mine Rose, be my rose..” My heart beat quickened as I looked into his eyes with shock.

Maybe...Just maybe I can be happy.

He looked at me and his eyes were strong, and filled with passion, just his eyes gave me all the reassurance I needed.

“Yes Jungkook, I'll be yours...forever.” I pressed my lips to his in a desperate and passionate kiss.

We fell back onto the floor, with me on top of him but we didn't care. We just kissed deep and hard, a kiss that was long overdue.

“Well look at the two lovebirds.”  My head shot up and I saw Yoongi looking at us with an annoyed face, but then Hoseok came out from behind him with a camera recording us.

“What are you guys doing!?” I yelled as I sat up.

I was still on top of Jungkook straddling him but I didn't move. I just got him back, there ain't no force that will pull me away from him.

Yoongi walked by us without saying anything and Hoseok was just smiling and wiggling his eyebrows at me and Jungkook.

Jungkook sat up with me still on him, “So you'll really be mine now? You'll never leave?” He looked into my eyes, still with a little bit of uncertainty.

We both ignored Hoseok and his camera and just focused on each other. It was like we were the only two people in the hospital right now.

“I promise Jungkook, I’ll never leave you.” I hugged him tightly, and this time I was going to stick with my words.

I finally was able to smile again as I smuggled into his neck, breathing his scent, feeling his warm skin.

I'm never letting anyone get in the way of me and Jungkook again. It tore me apart and I can't live without him, he's mine, and I'm his and no one will ever change that again.

***

*Yoonjeo POV*

A quiet beeping noise slowly brought my to my senses as I opened my eyes.

There was that all too familiar white ceiling, yes I'm in the hospital.

Again.

I heard breathing next to me and turned my head to the side. There was Taehyung, alive, lying peacefully on the bed next to me.

I smiled, and tears came to my eyes. Even in the midst of my grief I was happy I could see him, I could make things right.

“How long are you going to stare at me like that?” I nearly choked on the air when he spoke up.

How is he awake! And wait how does even know I was staring at him..

“How did you know I was staring at you?” I asked quietly as I looked at him even closer.

He was beautiful and handsome, even with all those injuries and bruises he was still breathtaking. His silver hair gently fell in front of his face, and his closed eyes were framed by delicate facial features.

“I know you're staring at me, because I can feel it. Everything you do has an effect an me.” He now opened his eyes and looked straight into mine. Like he was looking into my soul.

I was shocked, I never expected to find someone that was so connected to me.

“There's something else I need to feel, come here.” He pushed himself up on the pillows more so he was nearly sitting.

My body stood up almost on its own, his deep husky voice was almost like mind control on me.

I slowly walked over to his bed as he held up his hand to me. I slipped my own hand in and as soon as I did I felt heat rushing up my arm, this feeling was incredible.

He was squeezing my hand, then interlocking our fingers and I loved it.

“Do you know why I'm doing this?” He looked up at me and I shook my head.

“Because I needed to make sure you're real, that you're actually here right now, next to me. Not just my imagination.” His voice was soft and I couldn't take my eyes off his.

I felt my whole body responding to his simple touch as if someone had flipped on a switch inside me to become more alive.

I was about to speak but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him so I ended up in his arms as he snuck his hands around my waist and held me close to him.

“Taehyung..” Was all I could say as our faces were just centimeters apart from each other.

I felt his hot breath on my face as our breathing started to quicken.

“Do you know how long I waited to do this?” He asked as he gently grazed his lip on mine. I just barely felt it and heat started to come to my face and lips.

All I could do was softly shake my head, the effect he had on me was incredible. All I wanted to do was to stay like this, in his strong, warm, and safe arms.

“Too long.” Then he pressed his lips on mine for a soft yet deep kiss.

Our lips moved slowly together as I ran my hands through his hair pulling him closer to me.

Our bodies were pressed against each other, our lips were connected in a breathtaking kiss, and I never felt more alive.

He gently nibbled on my bottom lip and I happily opened my mouth so he could come inside and I could taste him more. His tongue was twirling and wrestling with my own as the kiss grew more passionate.

I pulled away slowly, as much as I wanted to just stay here and relish in his lips, I had to make things right between us first. It was at the back of my head and would never leave unless I got it out.

“Taehyung?” I said softly while massaging his hair.

“Yes?” He looked into my eyes with softness.

“I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. I didn't mean it when I said you’re no one...I wasn't thinking straight, you are everything to me and if you can forgive me, then I hope you’ll let me prove to you...that I love you.” A tear fell down my cheek, I was so relieved I could finally say it.

I looked at him and his eyes were wide with shock.

“You.....love me?” His voice had surprise and disbelief in it.

“How could I not love the man that saved me countless times, that risked his own life for mine....The man that never left me for a second. Every time I was alone or sad, you were the first thing that came to my head, I realised you're already a part of me that I need desperately. And I don't know if you love me, but I want you to know...that I really love you and I owe you everything for saving me. Thank you Taehyung.” The tears were now pouring down my face and I looked up to see his face also shiny with tears.

“Yoonjeo, how could you not see it, I love you, I love you more than anything, no pain I have ever experienced matched the pain I felt when you were getting hurt in front of me. When you were away from me, I saw you everywhere I went and then I saw you in my dreams, I couldn't get enough of you, you don't need to ask for forgiveness because you did nothing wrong.  All you need to do is stay by my side because I can't live without you, and I don't want to live without you. So promise me please, promise you won't leave me again.” He brought his hand up and caressed my face tenderly. As he stared at me waiting for an answer

I couldn't stop crying. What did I ever do to deserve such an amazing man? But now that I have him, I'm never leaving him.

“Taehyung, I promise, I'm not ever going to leave you again. Nothing will pull me away, I'm going to stay by your side for as long as this body allows me to.” I smiled as I wiped his tears away. I then held his face and brought my own face closer, resting my forehead on his.

“Thank you Yoonjeo, and I promise you, I'll never leave your side, I'll never let you get hurt, If you're in danger I will put myself in front of you and take all the danger away. So you don't have to ever be afraid again, because I'll always protect you, till my last breath.” He pulled me closer and hugged me tightly.

I climbed on the bed so I was sitting beside him and hugged him back.

For the first time in a while I felt truly happy..and I felt complete.

Taehyung makes me complete...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 47.7K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
116K 2.8K 14
Can a slave... Steal the heart of its master? Can she gets through all of the challenges alive and ended up in a happy ending with him or will it be...
689K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
25.1K 1.1K 8
❝Let me taste your lips and I swear you can mine.❞ Taehyung smirked knowing the fact Love will blow him away. What happens when an actor keeps on ann...